All Comments on 'Displayed in Chains Pt. 02'

by lrhustler

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I HATE BDSM

Please submit this sick, deviant drivel there.

JadestoyJadestoyover 6 years ago
Ignore the anonys

This was unexpectedly beautiful and is both LW and BDSM

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another vote

For very sick

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
BDSM in Loving Wives

You are getting blasted pretty hard by the "behavior police" that populate the LW stories. There is a segment that has a pretty narrow view of what belongs here and what doesn't. Sorry about that. I thought it was a well told, sensitive story about a wife finding her personal niche in a loving relationship with her husband. A "voyage of self discovery" if you will excuse the oft-used phrase. I liked it and would like to learn more about how their relationship progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TOTALLY DISAGREE

I TOTALLY DISAGREE with all of the Anonymous posters say this belongs in BDSM. And rating it a 1. This tory was about a woman finding her way and the love she has for her husband. Yes it had a small bit of bondage in it. But still can belong in loving wives section. Well written rate 10+

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Both LW AND MILD BONDAGE

Don't mind the behavior police they wouldn't know a good story if it bit them in the ass. Well written. Hopefully you will continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If you play BDSM/Fetish games at least post it in the correct category

This wasn't a very good story to begin with. He comes across as a manipulative, controlling asshole. And she's WAY too submissive for my liking. Why would she let Joan do any of those things to her? Rather than thank Joan, she should have bitch slapped her. This garbage may play well in another category, but here in the LW section this is just awful drivel. Go away and stay away.

1 star only because negative stars aren't yet available.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
Disappointing.

Wrong category but more importantly, not about love at all. This was about power and submission and how following his commands would be better for her. You confused being tamed as a symbol of love when love doesn't tame the taker, but the giver.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Huh?

How did she leak fluid from Hector's pussy. Wasn't he supposed to be some kind of man? Maybe he was just a pussy and crying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous