Displayed in Chains Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lrhustler
lrhustler
107 Followers

Joan then said, "Te, do not move. I am going to bring a standing mirror in front of you so that when I remove the blindfold you can see all of this at one time."

A few minutes later, without warning, the blindfold was remove and I could not believe what I saw. Before I could speak, Joan stated, "This gift is not just for you but also for Hector".

I saw this beautiful naked woman standing there with her ankles, wrist, and nipples chained together. A chain ran between the two ankle cuffs. Another chain ran between the wrist cuffs. Attached in the middle of the wrist cuffs chain was a (much lighter but still sturdy) looping chain running up toward the middle of my chest where it attached to a chain (of the same material) running between the bar piercing on my nipples. The only thing was not chain was the ring in the hood of my clitoris. I looked at Joan with a looking of questioning on my face.

Before I could speak, Joan said, "First, you are welcome. Second when Hector returns from his trip and first walks in the front door of your home, you are to be standing just inside of the door dressed like you are now. If after he sees you, you still do not understand this gift, bring it back to me and I will explain everything to you."

Joan then showed me how to attach and release myself to and from the chains. She put the chains in this beautiful box and handed it to me. She indicated that I should dress myself. After that, she escorted me to the front door, closed it behind me without saying another word.

Kelly was right, Joan does outstanding work but she is "Out There".

During the remain two weeks before Hector returned home, I practice put on and taking off the chain apparatus. Every time I put it on, I became sexually excited. But at the same time, I was trying to figure out how Joan knew that this apparatus was for Hector and myself. What does she know that I don't and how could she figure it out from the information about our sex lives that I related to her?

Finally, the day arrived. I had made sure that Hector would be coming home alone (didn't need his aunt and uncle see my naked body). Ten minutes prior to the time he was to get home, I put on the chain apparatus and sat in the front room near the door where I could look out the window for Hector's taxi. When I saw the taxi, I started leaking fluid down my legs from Hector's pussy. I stood about 10 feet back from the door to give him room to enter the house and to put down his luggage. As the door opened Hector immediately dropped his bags before looking up as he called my name, "Te, Te." I stood there so proud at hearing him call my name. When his eyes fixed upon me, he stopped dead in his tracks with a look of extreme pleasure on his face.

Without saying anything, he stepped back and reached into one of his bags and pulled out this box. He opened it and remove this beautiful silver length of jewelry. He walked up to me and placed it around my neck. It had a loop on one end that lead into a braided necklace that ended on the other end in a stud. He feed the stud into the loop and then screw onto the stud a silver diamond shape emblem, which once attached prevented the stud from passing back through the loop. The length of the necklace, stud, and emblem was such that the emblem rested on my chest in between the top of my breast. In the center of the diamond shaped emblem were engraved the letters "H T Te". I looked questioningly at the letters and then up to Hector's face. He said to me, "Hector, pointing to himself, Tamed, placing his finger in the ring in the hood of my clitoris, Te, touching me in the chest just below the diamond emblem with that same finger.

It hit me like a bolt of lightning, all throughout our relationship, Hector was guiding me, through my love for him, to give myself unconditionally to him. My being here pierced and chain before him was my final act of surrendering to him. The necklace was really a collar symbolizing my submitting myself to the love of my life, my husband, Hector, the tamer of Horses (me).

I felt tremendous love and pride as Hector lead me by pulling on my collar, hobbling to the bedroom. He had me lay my upper body face down on the bed which stuck my ass upward in the air. Hector removed his clothes. I then felt his hands softly cresting my ass. The next thing I felt was Hector entering my (his) pussy from behind me. After five minutes of the most intense pounding my vagina had ever experience, I had the strongest organism of my life.

The next day I went back to Joan's shop to thank her for the gift of the chains, for her understanding of my real relationship with Hector and especially for not telling me but allowing me to come to that realization on my own.

I had one important question for Joan but before I could ask it, she gave me another little box, escorted me to door and closed it behind me. In my car, I opened the box to find the missing piece for the chain and cuff apparatus, that I was going to ask her for. A note explained how to attach this additional chain to the apparatus. This missing part of the apparatus demonstrates the totality of my submission to Hector. It is a looping chain that attaches in the middle of the chain between the hand cuffs chain and goes down to attaches to the ring in my clitoris!

lrhustler
lrhustler
107 Followers
12