Divine Match: A Big Timmy Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
157 Followers

Finally we were all seated to eat the most uncomfortable, awkward, yet sexually charged meal I'd ever consumed. For one thing, almost nobody really ate; everyone was biting into their hunks of meat with slow, deliberate teasing behind it, showing off thick lips or long tongues at every opportunity. And don't get me started on the poor bratwursts that Tim had grilled; everyone seemed more interested in licking, stroking and in some cases deep-throating the damned things for show more than eating.

Timmy just smiled smugly through the whole dinner, seeming to enjoy the show, if not the individual acts, at least the sheer horniness. After he'd eaten his fill, he rapped a knife on the side of a glass as though he needed to get everyone's attention; he didn't of course, we were all riveted on him the whole meal, but everyone at least stopped sucking their respective meat products for a moment and listened up.

"So I didn't just invite you over here for dinner. Now that I'm done with college, I've got to focus up, find a job, and start working. That's gonna take time and attention, and I need to be able to focus. There's a problem with that though; I can't possibly stay focused with full balls, or twenty women constantly vying for my affection, as such, so I need empty nuts and less bitches."

You could hear the air go out of the room, everyone looking around suspiciously at the other guests, they now knew what I'd been worrying about this whole time.

Timmy continued, "So here's what's gonna happen. I'm gonna fuck the ever-loving shit out of all of you tonight. I plan to ride you all hard, and put you all away wet, save for one lucky slut who gets to be my personal jizz-jar until I've gotten a career sewed up. You all get to give me your best, and whoever drains my balls the most gets to keep right on doing that whenever I need it for the next few weeks or months to come. Any questions?"

"Just one," I said, standing up from my seat to turn and address him. There was a moment of total silence as everyone looked to me, then: "AIIIIIEEEEE!" I screamed, vaulting myself up onto the table, kicking aside platters of meat and buns and condiments as I charged Timmy, tackling him, boobs in his face, as I began to grind my body on him, taking a full surprise attack approach to this situation. I needed everyone to see that I was the craziest bitch here if I was going to stand a chance.

The great harem orgy had begun.

#

Tim hungrily sucked my tits as I practically assaulted him with them; I'd never removed my top, but rather ground against him with such force that I'd managed to push my top down along with the bra-cups, though both garments were still awkwardly fixed around him. I heard some scuffling amongst the other girls around the table, but didn't pay them much attention as I just tried to focus on filling Timmy's world with my ta-ta's.

Then my boobs were challenged by another pair, Shauna the ultra-curvy black-haired nurse with the glasses had come around from the other direction, dropping her busty payload right on his face and forehead, her massive set grinding aggressively against my own.

I glared at her, "Nice tits, how much did those cost?" I asked, our nipples colliding in Timmy's mouth now.

"Nothing," she answered. I squinted, while she seemed to have carefully chosen her words, I could feel the fakeness to them. I figured it out and leaned down to whisper poison into Timmy's ear about the competition,

"That's because she probably blew the surgeon who put them in."

Timmy gave my nipple a gentle warning-bite and pulled back enough to whisper,

"However she got them, I like 'em."

Then Suzie the cheerlead came in from the left, a third humongous pair of tits crashing into him. Hers definitely felt natural, but also so damned firm, my heart longed to burst out of my chest and murder her gorgeous young frame as her massive assets shoved Shauna and I into a three-way war of titflesh on his face. We grunted and squirmed like that a while, our boobs getting respectively slick with Timmy's slobber, slip-grinding as they slapped around in unending rivulets of earth-quaking breastmeat.

Then, as though setting it for all of us, Angela crawled deftly between all three of us and dropped her bombs like a pair of—well-bombs right into his face. She smirked smugly at us, her huge ones possibly edging mine out for sheer size as

she said, "You're all lovely, but you can't compete with the first pair he ever sucked, and you know it."

That was a hard one to think of a witty comeback to. What was I going to do?

Shame her for committing incest? The bitch was bragging about it! The part that hurt was realizing I couldn't even blame her; if my womb had brought forth the fruit that was Timmy, it would be longing for a return visit too, he was simply too much stud for the normal bounds of decent society or widespread taboo.

I retreated, surrendering his face to her huge rack and found myself right in the center of combat that had already broken out between Becky the neighbor girl and that awful Mrs. Harrison; the two were grunting and shoving each other aside, each trying to be the lucky girl who got his shorts untied. I watched them scuffle for a few moments and then smirks at the obvious solution, taking advantage of his size and reaching up his leg-hole to yank his cock right out of it.

The monster was still asleep, but growing, heavy and droopy in my hands like a flesh fire hose. With mutual screeches of dismay the two women swooped their heads down for it, but I already had the head in my mouth and was giving it thorough tongue-slaps all over as my lips nibbled the crown. The English-teacher's face ended up close to mine as she tongue-painted the middle of his shaft and Danielle settled for the base, shoving her face up and into the leg-hole a little.

I thought I'd been clever in how I'd liberated his cock, but Kate did me one better, suddenly coming in from the side with a pair of scissors. I slurped and suckled loving as my eyes went wide, watching her careful brace one blade against her palm as she cut the shorts from waist-band to leg-hole, peeling the fabric away to reveal the whole of his tremendous organ and those massive balls laying powerfully on the ground between his thighs; an ordinary man would never reach so far but his sack hung quite low with the ponderous weight of his nuts always taxing it.

She scooped up his right ball in both palms, dropping her face down to lick and worship it, getting shoved a little as that gorgeous little black nurse moved to join her, the pair of them making mews of pleasure and breathy moans as they licked, sucked and face-rubbed his big balls, even Timmy made a startled noise of pleasure at their sheer enthusiasm, the air making a clumsy, sputtering, motor-boat noise as Angela danced her tits all over her son's face.

I was startled when I felt fingers curling in my hair; Susan aggressively YANKED me off Timmy's cock, kissing my cheek possessively before she dived down on him, horking down an insane amount of his turgid meat, enough that any lesser woman would have puked her guts out, but she just choked a bit, bobbing her head on about a foot of his insane length. She pulled off just long enough to gasp for breath and say, "Timmy! You were so big the last time I saw you, but you've grown so much since then!"

She started to dive back down, but I wasn't having it, seizing the base of his dick like the cudgel it was and SMACKING her across the face with it! Her thick lips pursed in shock as the massive dickslap knocked strands of slobber from her mouth, a cockbruise beginning to form on her cheek.

"HEY!" She began to say something more before I'd clubbed her with it twice more, shutting her up as she blinked and saw stars, then it was my turn to deepthroat him, my eyes locked to where the glisten-line of her own dive ended, determined that I would beat her and take more of him than she had.

My determination turned out to be a double-edged sword; on the one hand, I absolutely beat her, my lips getting perhaps five or six inches more of him inside than she'd managed, but on the other I'd just raked my own gag reflex HARD, tears sprung from my eyes with shock and discomfort, my stomach threatened to go back on me and I launched my head back as quick as I could, just avoiding disaster with an explosion of slobber from my mouth and a strained belch to follow.

"My turn, BITCH!" Susan cried having recovered from her cock-slapped daze enough to turn those tables on me. She was quick for her age and that giant dick slapped back and forth across my face so fast I lost track of which way I was going, seeing stars by the time she'd finally stopped her assault. When I was on my back she gave each of my tits a final vicious cock-blow, showing she was all business before she began to bob her head on his dick. She wasn't going for distance the way that I had, just trying to pleasure him for pleasure's sake.

Big Timmy, it seemed, had enough of playing the victim however; he growled loud and reluctantly shoved his mom's massive tits out of his face, his gorgeous abs flexing as he curled to sit up and then stood, dragging Susan right along with him still on his cock as his sister and Kiana followed too, each of their thick lips glued to a fat ball, unwilling to relinquish their prize in spite of having to awkwardly raise up on their knees.

"New rule! No more cockslapping that isn't done by me!" he roared, swinging his hips fast and dolling out a giant dicktap for everyone around him, sending women sprawling tits over ass in every direction, sparing only those still just watching the collective punishment. Soon he stood powerfully over girls lying ass-over-teakettles, his humongous phallus still quivering from all the impact it had just administered.

"Now," Timmy growled further, "it's time to thin this herd a little bit." He seized his dick by the base, pointing it at woman after woman as he rhymed, "Eeny-Meeny, Miney-Mimmy, Who's about to get fucked by Huge... Cocked... Tim...Mee!"

When his finished, his giant cock was leveled right at Susan's face. He barely gave us all a chance to absorb this information before he was on her, using his herculean strength to lift her into the air, slamming her right down onto his dick in a vicious thrust that made me wince even as it made me wet. Susan, of course, did more than wince, her huge tits giving a dramatic bounce from the sheer concussive force of his cock as he fed her cunt more inches than made sense, just under half bottoming out inside her in a second.

She wailed and howled, clawing his back and wrapping her legs around his waist in a death-grip, a trickling fountain of cream starting as his head parted her cuntlips, but it became a veritable river by the time he was cervix deep inside her. She howled her pleasure out in explosive sobs of joy, her voice almost cutting out at times as she praised him,

"Oh FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK I've dreamed of this moment every night for YEARS! OH FUCKING HELL YOU'RE BIGGER THAN EVER AND YOU WERE ALREADY SO GODDAMNED BIG! FUCK MY HUSBAND SO MUCH FOR NOT BEING HUNG LIKE YOU! OH GOOOOOOOOD!"

She was curling over him, her tits crushed against the imposing wall of his impossibly muscled form, her head dropping to a shoulder that she was biting like a pillow. Timmy was in complete control of course, just barely grunting as he began to thrust in and out of her, tearing her cunt up with ecstatic bursts of cockmeat, his powerful arms held her totally still as he ravaged her, her cunt threatening to unsleeve on his vast expanse of pipe each time he drew back his hips, but still she held on, cumming and cumming, and cumming.

Timmy walked her over a few steps and then put one leg to the edge of the table, slamming her body back onto the surface so that he could dig in and drill deep more easily. Angela and I were side-by-side behind him and just watched with admiration as her son and my pupil destroyed his English teacher, roiling squirts of cum raining over the two of us with every one of his massive-cocked thrusts.

Wordless we stepped forward as one and sank to our knees, each attacking a huge swinging ball with our respective pairs of plush lips, pawing at the big nuts to keep them in place as we shared his sack, slurping and sucking away at the huge stones. He gave us his tacit approval, reaching back to cram Angela's head deep into her half of his heavy pair, then gave me the same treatment, showing us how badly he wanted someone choking on his big balls when he was ruining a slut.

I lost track of how long I was worshipping that heavy stone, and of how long he was railing Mrs. Harrison, but when he finally spun, ripping the balls from our mouths in a wet pop of slobber, I noticed that the sun was visibly lower in the sky. Harrison was a fucking mess; a veritable puddle of sweat and slobber and cunt juice on the table, to say nothing of the mess of it that was still leaking from between her thighs. It was less a creampie, and more like the gory murder of a jizz-pinata from the look of it.

He whirled on us like the conqueror stud he was, sizing everyone up for his next target. He seized on Brenda, grabbing the older head-nurse by her blonde hair, pulling her into an embrace, a deep passionate kiss, and a motion of his hips that swatted away between her thighs, grazing her cunt with the back of his rigid, fat shaft over and over. She was turning to a jelly in his arms, melting into his kisses, and her hand was darting between tormenting her own tits and fondling the humongous cock she was practically sitting on.

"Admit it," he said with a grin when he pulled back from that savage kiss, "You're intimidated."

"Wh-why would I be intimidated?" She stuttered, both her hands tugging her nipples hard; she couldn't fill a bra like Angela or I, but she did have a lot to work with still.

"Because I'm older, more experienced, even better-hung, and above all, not injured this time," he explained, leaning down to sink two fingers into her dripping sex, shamelessly banging her as they talked, "You're out of your depth!" his fingers went pretty deep on the word depth, but not as deep as his cock could go, and this thought seemed to dawn on her as she trembled more visibly, aware that she had indeed bitten off much more than anyone could hope to chew.

She was more than ready for him, but Timmy was clearly used to be spoiled. "My nuts feel heavy!" he called to all of us, "someone come take the weight while I ruin this bitch!"

Becky, Lisa and I all launched into his periphery. Lisa foolishly offered her cupped hands while Becky slid to her knees offering her up-turned face for the purpose.

But I knew that he'd need more acreage to properly support the giant pair during a fuck, so I dropped into a squat while offering my huge tits up, the vast pair of pillows ideal for rolling around on or slapping against. Timmy apparently agreed and I stuck my tongue out to the other two as he let me maneuver into position.

His big balls really were heavy though; their vast mass actually tented my flesh a bit just from resting there.

Then Timmy spread Brenda's thighs and, in the most poetic terms possible, went to fucking pound-town, giving the nurse no time to accommodate or acclimate herself to his unreal girth or deep-penetrating length, just feeding her shaved cunt more than a foot of cock in a single brutal thrust. Her face went through a range of emotions; at first a startled discomforted reaction that almost instantly melted into a closed-eyed howl of pleasure, her chest heaving as her breath shuddered in and out of her with every subsequent slam of his hips.

If there was any doubt at all that he was giving it to her with the power of a jack-hammer, that doubt would have been obliterated at about the moment the table she was on cracked and collapsed. Timmy was fast and powerful though, essentially catching her and holding her so that he could bear her onto the tilted table-half and keep right on going; I had to work hard to keep my tits beneath his nuts with this move, making sure he didn't go a second without the support my huge boobs could offer. As his nuts swung back and forth they would sometimes fall between my tits or smack against them, concussive ripples in my skin impressing even me with how damn good I looked babying a nutsack as big as his.

Finally just when I thought his gigantic tool might turn her cunt inside out, her body became a dramatic backwards arch as her legs shook insanely, gout after gushy gout of juice erupting from between them. A single ear-splitting moan later and the head nurse went completely slack, spent and spasming just slightly as he pulled her from his gut-goring meatbat and let her collapse to the ground. He was already casting his eyes elsewhere before she'd even settled, eager to line up the next of us fuck into submission.

Wanting to attract attention, Karlee the cheerleader and Kelly the nurse had joined forces, the pair of them making out like mad, grinding their tits together forcefully as their tongues cavorted with one another as their eyes feasted on Timmy. It was smart for them to team up this way; in this group they were comparatively small-busted, though that still meant generous DD-cups on each, so combined they were enough to be worthy of the big-dicked stud's attention.

He stalked over and threw an arm each of their slim waists, pulling them kissing right into his face; it was like he was kissing their kisses really. His hands wandered down, exploring their pert asses fully, then snaked around to the front, sampling their respective wetness with powerful, probing fingers. When he was finished he brought his hands back up to the three-way make out, letting all three tongues taste the two girls and swap the flavors around with one another.

He must have liked how Karlee tasted better, because he pushed Kelly to the ground in a flat, prone position and sawed his huge dick up and down her ass crack before slipping it into her cunt, eliciting a squeal of delight from her.

Meanwhile he grabbed Karlee and boxed her up like a lunch to go, bending her into an ankle-grabbing standing position with her ass out and her thighs splayed to give him access to fucking FEAST on her. I knew from personal experience that no one liked the taste of pussy more than Timmy and he ate her voraciously with great lip-smacking slurps of her sex, a visible fountain of her juices flowing down his chin.

He continued to deep-plow Kelly and eat out Karlee, virtually pitting them against one another in endurance, seeing which slut could stay conscious longer than the other. Of course it was no surprise that it was Karlee who shuddered into wailing and then dormancy first; as skilled as he was at the art of cunt-devouring there was no mouth on earth that was a match for that giant perfect dick. Karlee's juices squirted up high and far and at one point Timmy gathered a palm-full that he smeared right over Kelly's cunt, mixing their flavors as finished his deep-tongue slurps at long last.

Karlee looked back over her shoulder at him, looking delighted that she'd managed to outlast the competition, but her expression went from exhausted relief to a mix of shock and joy as he abruptly served his cock to her cunt, sawing in over half of the obscene twenty-six inches in the blink of an eye. While she'd outlasted Kelly by more than a minute, that was all she could handle and she'd soon collapsed on top of her former make-out buddy, the two unconsciously clinging to one another as their bodies' fought to understand the sheer amount of pleasure they'd just endured.

Timmy clearly liked the two-at-a-time thing and used his considerable muscle to make it happen again. He stalked predator-like into the crowd of us that remained standing and whipped his hands out, simultaneously seizing Kiana, the super-fit black nurse and Danielle, the tallest of the cheerleaders. He scooped them together, tit-to-tit and I thought he was going to make them make-out for his amusement, but that clearly wasn't his plan.

apple231601
apple231601
157 Followers