Divine Match: A Big Timmy Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers

He maneuvered their asses skillfully until each had her clit pressed to the side of his thickness, then with their roughly D-cup tits grinding against one another to make a single super-valley of cleavage he fucked his head up between them, both getting himself off by stuffing his huge dickhead into their shared cleavage AND getting them off by grinding their clits with the motion. It took a few moments to comprehend what was going on, but when the two of them had figured it out (and could stop just moaning at the feel of his gliding gigantic cock) they bent their heads, each eagerly sucking and slurping on the side of his cock-tip, feasting on everything that wasn't concealed by their boobs.

He took a moment to just enjoy his handiwork, letting the two of them treat him to pleasure, the writhing bodies working those tits all over the top half of his shaft, their bucking hips grinding the bottom, copious gouts of squirt marinating his balls, their eagerly sucking lips painting every part of his gargantuan pricktop, their drool running down his shaft to lubricate their respective boob-tunnels, intermingling with all the fuck sauce left on his leviathanesque meat-lever.

After long minutes savoring, he kicked himself back into action, taking charge of the fuck the way that only he could. Timmy held them firm and began to just power-fuck his way between them; now with every rapid thrust of his cock they squirmed in new orgasmic pleasure, moaning his name dozens of different ways together. His ramming rod was also doing incredible things to those tits now, knocking them up and down with sheer tidal force, making them bounce, sway and ripple into jiggling bombs of flesh, sometimes crashing together with such force it threatened to bruise. As for his tip, they now took turns letting him slam into their mouths, deep enough to choke on it; they had no choice but to cough and recover while the other mouth got plowed on the next thrust.

The whole thing was amazing to watch, but their cunts were just begging for a proper stuffing. Whether it was his intent or just a side-effect of him selfishly pleasuring himself with their bodies, Timmy had worked both girls into a whorish, frenzied lather that literally had frothing squirt dripping from them. He paused just a moment, opening this cockmeat sandwich by flipping Danielle next to Kiana so that they were both on their backs, panting, gasping. Danielle demonstrated her honed gymnastic skills by spreading her legs into a full split for him, then a little wider, her leg nudging the undersides of Kiana's tits.

That was enough enticement for Timmy and he slammed his dick into the acrobatic cheerleader's greedy cunt, stuffing her as deep as he could fit in a single, raging drive. She took more of him than I would have thought possible, but after the long teasing build-up it shouldn't have been a surprise; at this point her poor little sex basically needed that cock to live. But it was a short life, with his meat finally nestled deep inside of her she gave a single desperate cry, her body seizing up hard, and passed abruptly out. As he began to withdraw his many inches, Timmy's hand curled behind him and he snapped up the closest viewer, the nurse called Shauna, the one with small pair of glasses on her face and the huge pair of tits on her chest. I wasn't sure what he was playing at until his cockhead finally burst free of Danielle's spasming cunt and a world of juices began to just spray out of the girl; his dick was so big it had been keeping her climax-cream from escaping.

He used Shauna to plug that hole, throwing her face-first up against the squirting cunt, commanding "Drink up, tits!" as he turned to level his cock against Kiana's cunt next. He started by just slamming his cock down on the table once, the whole thing creaking a bit and shaking around from the sheer force of the impact. Then he was going inside her, her dark skin a gorgeous contrast with his pale flesh as the two merged into one. Kiana wasn't as ready to go under as

Danielle had been; she threw her arms and legs around him, pulling him into her with her whole body as much as she could; of course she couldn't take all of him, but she was well over double-digits to her credit.

It was hard to count how many thrusts he gave her; each came faster than the one before, but I think it might have been at least a dozen good pumps or two by the time she finally squeezed him all the more violently than abruptly passed out.

Poor Shauna couldn't have seen what was coming when he pulled out of Kiana too and once again used her to as a makeshift dyke—in both senses of the word no less—to stem the flood of juices power-spraying out of the other girl's pussy.

You could hear the liquid hitting the back of her throat with every gurgling gulp.

When Kiana was finally done drowning the poor head-giving Head-Nurse Timmy pulled her back and rubbed his huge prong all over her face, making her clean the insane jumble of cunt-sauces from him. She was drunk on girl-juice by now, addicted to it really, and worked hard to expunge his enormous tree-trunk of meat of every drop he had to offer, nastily replacing that sauce with her own drool, giant wet rivulets of it dripping down from her face and his dick down into her vast cleavage. Shauna was impressively busty, the fourth largest among us behind Angela, me, and the cheerleader named Suzie.

Once he was all clean and her tits were all dirty he wrapped his arms around her put her right onto the table, pushing those monstrous whoppers together and fucking down through them, his massive nuts slamming onto the top of her head, dragging down her face and back again, matting her hair and reddening her skin from the repeated impacts of those big swaying boys. Kate and I exchanged a look and we came around to Shauna from the other side, the pair of us crawling up to suck, lick and generally worship the huge tits as they were getting pile-driven. Timmy grinned down at us, "Yeah girls, enjoy 'em while you can!"

He hammered those tits a long while, reducing Shauna to a woozy, jiggling mess of seismic activity beneath him. Finally, he hit some sort of fill on all the boobfucking and put his hands beneath her shoulder blades, swiftly pulling her back and putting her head-first onto the ground, leaning her back against the table. I was impressed that she was so resilient for one of the older women in the fray, but Timmy seemed indifferent to her comfort as he spread her legs by grabbing her ankles and speared his way right down into her sopping cunt.

From my perspective up on the table I couldn't quite see the actual impact; what I did see was his grunting-downward squat, then his look of joy as he felt her around him and then just a geyser of juice, a fantail that put the two she'd just drunk most of to complete shame as her howls and moans of pleasure cut the air like a machete of pure joy. I thought he was going to keep thrusting, but he faked me out again, instead using her ankles to simply LIFT her up his dick again and again and again, the geyser of juices only getting bigger over time.

He finished her off with another big move, spinning and hauling her ankles up a bit before awkwardly flipping them forward, bringing her from the upside-down impaling into a proper standing sit-fuck, her giant tits dancing in his face, battering his head all over as he thrust up into her even faster than before. Now the squirt—which had been formerly shooting up into the air and raining down on all of us in a mist—was blasting in concentrated streams to the ground below, something about the change in angle giving it only one line of escape. When she finally passed out, he casually dropped her at his feet into what was now a muddy puddle of dirt and snatch-sauce.

Timmy looked around at the destruction he'd wrought in just the first few hours of this little shindig. Strewn about in random passed-out piles Shauna, Kelly, Kiana, Brenda, Susan, Danielle and Karlee were all dead still, some snoring, others so over-fucked their legs were still twitching a little in their exhausted states. One thing was clear about the stud, when he fucked you, you stayed fucked. He smiled, clearly to himself, obviously proud of what he'd done and he whirled in a celebratory snatching of the two remaining cheerleaders left standing, Suzie and Lisa, throwing one over each powerful shoulder as he headed for the indoors.

"Come on, sluts, it's getting muddy out here, let's take this party inside!" he swagger-stomped his way in, ever the conquering hero—if, that is, there is something heroic about ruining a baker's dozen of willing fucksleeves—Becky, Angela, and Kate and I all scampering after him, each of still wanting to win so badly we could have kegeled the house into flinders just to prove it.

"Yo mom," he grunted, "you get champagne like I asked?"

"Wouldn't be graduation without it!" she answered in a sing song voice, tapping

Kate and pointing, her daughter obediently fetching a big bottle of the bubbly stuff. He threw down Suzie and Lisa onto the spacious couch, taking the bottle, shaking it dramatically and then POPPING that cork, grinning as a golden, glimmering white froth poured out all over the two of them. The two cheerleaders clearly knew their best assets; Suzie, the short dark-haired very busty one hefted her tits and caught glasses of champagne between them, creating a place for Lisa to bend and drink it up, giving Timmy a view of her infuriatingly well-toned ass.

Becky reached up between Timmy's legs from behind, fondling his big nuts on her way to seizing the neck of the bottle, playfully turning it on him to hose his gorgeous body down in a thick layer of sparkling wine. We all leapt on him then, the six of us fighting to lick and slurp every drop from his powerful muscles, tasting those succulent pecs, those corded thighs, his glorious arms and ripped back as well. I in particular treated myself to that spectacular ass, those twin nuclear sex-bombs that propelled that gorgeous cock through so many orgasms with such stamina and speed. Angela was the smartest among us though; not only did she claim her son's abs for her own, licking and lapping away at the spectacular ridges and valleys of his form, but also used the superior position to grind her humongous tits against his thighs and balls.

Once we'd managed to tongue every drop of sparkling wine from his skin we were all trying to show off our best in our attempts to win him, each claiming new territory as he stalking over to snatch the bottle and swig straight from it. I loved the way his cock was so much longer than the elegant vessel and found myself right next to Lisa and Suzie as I fought to suck it down, gagging hard as it bulged in my throat. The nurses beneath me fought of his big balls, using their tongues as hockey sticks to bat the huge orbs all over since neither was slut enough to properly suck them the way the rest of us could.

Angela was still using her tits, rubbing them all over every part of his body should could reach, lewdly smacking us around with them when she could, trying to remind us all who was filing the biggest bra around here. Timmy's hands had to be everywhere, but any time they were in reach he helped himself to a sumptuous grope of his mother's milk-tanks, tugging and twisting at the nipples sometimes, just supporting and massaging them fondly at others.

Kate had taken a decidedly aggressive turn, showing her dominant side to her brother, hungrily seizing his head and pulling him into a possessive make-out session. Of course Tim could never truly be dominated; it wasn't in him and he only let it go on as long as it pleased him. When he'd had his fill apparently he flipped bodily upside-down, helping himself to Kate's tits for what seemed the hundredth time, my head bobbing faster and faster as I worshipped at his alter of flesh.

Becky meanwhile remained in an all-out war to prove that she was the lowest gutter-slut, always willing to degrade herself to the deepest fathoms. For the moment, those fathoms were between his muscular ass-cheeks, her face vanishing to rim him out, treating him as though he were the most decedent of emperors. But then again, wasn't he? He certainly had more than enough "scepter" to play the part. While she moaned into his butt, he grew impatient with the cheerleaders and shoved Suzie aside with a boot, grabbing Lisa's head to aggressively CRAM one of his balls into her mouth and throat.

The poor thing choked hard and fought to retreat a little, but he wouldn't let her, greedily grinding his free nut against her cheeks and jaw as he made her fully gargle the throated one. Suddenly, I made a big move of my own and did something that brought a pleasantly surprised groan from Timmy and put me in position to lick Lisa's forehead. Everyone froze and just stared at me where I'd done the impossible; Timmy's entire cock was all the way in my throat; I'd have been licking his ballsack if it weren't in Lisa's mouth instead. I luxuriated in the moment, choking like hell of course, but still in command of my faculties. Swallowed on him over and over again, pumping his cock with my throat like it was machine designed for the purpose of pleasuring him.

Even Tim's normally stony façade melted away at that, for the briefest moment he looked shocked, everyone did, glares of jealousy and confusion flashing over pretty faces in all directions. Despite being impressed, Timmy seemed unwilling to let the triumphant act go unpunished; he bucked his hips once, twice, thrice and my throat was totally overwhelmed, a horrifying "GLUGGORK!" noise splitting the air as I lurched back to avoid losing it all over him, big nasty strands of thick slobber and thicker precum connecting my face to his thickest portion of cockhead, drooping and snapping in an endless web of glistening ropes.

While I recovered, Angela shouldered me aside and dived on her son's dick, repeating my feat with a strangled moan, giving me the finger when her chin met his balls. It was the first time I'd seen her "sweet mother" act actually erode a little and give way to something that seemed more human. Kate wasn't far behind her and everyone took turns doing their best deepthroat until he gag-fucked them right off; only Kate, Angela and I could actually get him all the way down, and none of us could hope to contain him while thrusting.

With a chorus of desperate, horny moans we all attacked his cock at once. Only a man Timmy's size could possibly hope to enjoy mouth action from all six women at once, there just wouldn't be room to fit us on a lesser cock. Timmy was happy just to let us worship away for a time, even putting one foot up on the couch to give us all easier access to his enormous organ. I focused on the lower portions, bathing the base of his shaft in spittle and making little trips down to lick his balls before coming back up.

Yet again, Tim indifferently scattered women when he decided he wanted pussy again, his huge cock shoveling us all over and even knocking me aside a bit as he seized Suzie and drew her to her feet, cocking one of her legs over an elbow and lining his dick up with her lucky little snatch. The scream she let out when he shoved forward and penetrated her could have shattered an ear drum if I were any closer, but then again, that cunt was probably pretty well shattered too. You could see the strain of it spreading around his massive girth as he slid inside and began to pump his hips, those big balls swaying from the motion.

His relentless, powerful thrusts struck a reservoir of pussy-juice in no time at all, the stuff flowing from her as she trembled and thrashed with what was clearly super-intense orgasm, her voice getting higher and louder with every passing moment of cunt-punishment. Her nails clawed at his back as he just went faster and faster, making long majestic strokes only a man of his considerable length could achieve without falling out. He reached around, spanking and mauling her ass cheeks in alternating turns, varying the slaps and squeezes so that she couldn't possibly guess what was coming next.

When he was ready to put an end to her he reached down and hauled the other leg off the ground, transitioning their coupling into a full-on standing-fuck where all her weight was held in his powerful arms. It was always a marvel to see him use his incredible body that way, barely noticing what would have been strain for a lesser stud, his huge cock leading the way to plow the poor little slut through orgasm after orgasm after orgasm, her eyes rolling back then closing sloppily, completely limp by the time he cast her unconscious form onto the couch.

He whirled then on Lisa, seizing her up by the waist and spinning around poised above his cock, still glistening with the juices of the vanquished Suzie. For a moment I thought he was going to give her the standing fuck he'd just doled out to his previous fuck-toy but instead he whirled, bending to drop her back-first to the coffee table.

Oh that poor coffee table! He was straddling it above her, giving him a perfect tangle for a wide-legged powerfuck, drilling right down into the sloppy sex with a cunt-crushing plunge with gravity at his back. Every time he humped down his enormous balls crashed onto the wooden surface, making an absurdly loud slapping noise that spoke to just how much impact she must be suffering inside as he cored her out. I thought his thrusts had been fast with Suzie, but he outpaced those now, pinning Lisa's wrists as he hammered and slammed away.

Angela and Kate seemed almost protective of the table the way they each leaned back to intercept those smacking balls with their mouths, huffing his sack as they tongued down its every wrinkle and crevice. This left me little choice but to dive right into his inviting ass, exploring the tight rim that had been well-cleaned by so many tongues before mine, loving the way I could feel his body react to my skilful flutters and stabs inside. Becky was not to be left out and made herself useful by offering Timmy her big tits, moaning as he ferociously snacked on all that he was offered.

It was a testament to the stud's reflexive that when the coffee table inevitably gave way with a crack into collapse he held Lisa aloft so that she didn't go with it.

Keeping her impaled on his cock the whole time he whirled again, slamming her into the big recliner instead. The new position did something extra for her and she squealed as an extra big gout of her squirt spewed out to splatter across Angela, Kate, and I. Her shot took me in the eye and I was temporarily blinded while I turned to wipe the gunk away.

There was a loud, odd scootching noise and when I could see again the reason why was obvious; Timmy's angle was now more of a straight on, he was drilling her right into the chair back, and with his incredible length and powerful thrust the chair had no choice but to give a few inches with every deep pound. He chased it across the room, continuing to blast her back with his cock until he'd slammed the chair back into the wall; there she was immobilized with nowhere else to go, absorbing the full impact of his thrusts when he kicked things up another notch and hellishly hammered her mess of a pussy.

The four of us who were both still conscious and not getting plowed into oblivion just watched enviously as the ultra-stud went to work, increasing his speed and power until the wall itself cracked, paint chips raining to the floor as his cunt-pummeling ram-rod literally drove Lisa—chair and all—into the wall a bit, firmly trapping the furniture at last to absorb the full weight of his monstrous thrusts. After long, long minutes of this, Lisa tapped out, pushing urgently at him; when

Tim withdrew from her cunt, finally breaking the apparently water-tight seal his girth had made in her small sex, juices just spewed out in a tight stream. We all caught blasts of cunt-cream as she thrashed and writhed in the chair, gasping for breath as it all finally petered out.

apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers