Divine Match: A Big Timmy Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers

"Hey Timmy, my sweet, sweet boy?" She said.

"Yeah mom?" he asked.

"Your dick is... it's like real big, ok?"

"Ok." He said, giving her ass a familiar pat and letting her roll to one side for recovery, still panting in orgasmic after-shocks.

I was almost afraid when grabbed me next, moving to stand next to the bed with my head and shoulders still on it, my body held entirely in his powerful grasp as he plunged his cock into my deepest depths yet again, getting a nice steady fuck-rhythm going as he plowed and pumped away, his big nuts slapping my ass when he really got going.

Then he was doing something else no other man could do, spinning me every dozen thrusts or so. Sometimes it was just a half-spin sometimes several full rotations around his cock before I stopped, but he was just testing angles of my insides that I didn't even know existed, his spins and thrusts getting faster and faster and faster until I lost all sense of time again. In my delirious state I could see the way my juices were spiraling out and squirting all over the room, my juices beading on every part of the wall, dripping from most of the ceiling, my essence literally raining down on us all as he worked me like a washing machine, wringing every ounce of pleasure and liquid from me possible.

If it weren't for the incredible pleasure I was feeling the whole experience might have left me nauseated, but instead I just felt tired as I crawled to join Angela, using one of her big boobs as a pillow as I looked back at him, "Your cock is so big it can do more than move mountains, it can probably make them fucking cum!" I said.

Then he was on Kate, giving her what was almost a combination of the action her mother and I had just seen. He fucked her standing, literally dancing and whirling around the room, making her take his insane deep-dicked powerslams as he found new angles and positions moment to moment, probably working her through dozens of paces and hundreds of orgasms from the way she was wailing and screaming. At one point he'd bent her back over the small television set in one corner, and in another pounded her against a wall so thoroughly that every picture hanging fell simultaneously to the ground with a crash. When he hit time for this round he was dangling her out of the window, letting her howls go straight to the decimated coven of bitches he'd left passed out on the lawn.

When he'd finally pulled her back in she was barely conscious, and for a moment we wondered if this was it for Kate, but she managed to stir and wink at him,

"Hey bro, if the Declaration of Independence were written on your dick Thomas

Jefferson would have died before he managed to take up all the space."

He rolled his eyes a little at that one, but she could be forgiven for not exactly functioning brain-wise at the moment. He tossed her roughly to the bed and stalked over to Angela again. He took his time a little bit in this instance, first lewdly teabagging his mother, rubbing his sister-sex-slicked nuts all over her face before mauling and groping her tits... then he folded her up tight, ankles by her ears, ass in the air his legs intertwining with hers in what might have almost been a wrestling hold if not for the rampaging ramrod that he worked into her cunt.

The position was a very unusual one for the hulking stud to employ, not just because the contortion of it was impressive for them both, but it wasn't one for power-thrusting at all. Rather he had to pull her onto his dick and shove her back again and again, working his hips in an odd, pulsing, undulating motion. But even if it didn't look like the full on demolition he'd been bringing to us all thus far, it was doing *something* inside of her that made her look shocked beyond all reason. After he'd been working it for a few minutes she began to SQUIRT, and I don't mean the wall-painting he'd gotten out of me already, nor the general outpouring of pussy juice we'd all been doing, this was on a whole new level.

Her juices just hosed his abs, raining down all the trenches between his muscle groups, soaking his nuts, puddling on the bed until a visible sea of Angela's sauce was audibly sloshing around with his slightest motion, dripping from three sides of the bed at once it was so copious. I'm not sure, but I think something about the unusual position was perfectly crushing her g-spot on his dick in a way that put pressure on her clit at the same time somehow? Whatever it was, it almost did her in. Angela could barely get the breath to gasp by the time he was done with a full half-hour of this treatment, her voice barely a whisper when she spoke the required dick praise when he'd finally pulled out, "Baby, oh baby... your cock is a huge fucking womb-wrecker that probably just wrecked the womb it came out of...oh fuck you're HUNG!"

She curled into a fetal position, still panting, still dribbling juices; I began to wonder if he'd just drilled some sort of permanent leak into her that would never stop.

Then he grabbed me and put me in a classic doggy-style pose; but his own positioning was yet again taking advantage of his superior size in a way other men couldn't hope to. His feet were on either side of my tits, and only by virtue of his size could he still reach my cunt that far forward. But when he penetrated me it became instantly obvious what the point was; this would maximize the depth of his thrusts insanely, the position allowing him to practically relax into a cervix-punching power-thrust with zero effort. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and reached down to spank my ass with the other hand, giving me another punishing slap every few dozen thrusts.

The power of it was madness, I could feel my teeth rattling in my mouth, my vision blurred as my eyes rolled around from the sheer impact of it, my ass quaked in rippling shakes as his balls began to collide with my ass when he was moving fast enough. Timmy rode and railed and ravaged me faster and faster and faster with every passing minute, eventually forcing my front half into a completely collapse with the bed. I ate mouthfuls of mattress as he punished my cunt with his cock, the girth of him bringing electric fireworks shows of bliss that exploded behind my eyes every time I came again, my orgasms getting all tangled up with one another, my cock-broken mind losing track of where one had begun or another ended, the whole of them only seeming to grow as the...seconds? Hours? Days passed?

Of course it had just been thirty minutes or so by the time he pulled out of me, but I could barely roll to my back and look up at him, "I don't need to tell you how big your cock is, stud...just...just look at my poor cunt!"

It was true; I could feel the sheer gape of how much he'd just reshaped me, the more prolonged session enough to ruin me for any other man on the planet. And sure, sure, I know that with time my cunt would be as tight as ever and that nothing was physically changed about me...but I'd always have the MEMORY of this fuck, and all other men would always be found wanting compared to that.

Now he was back to Kate, and he seemed to take a break from creativity or nuance; no, he just took her to the center of the bed, lined her up in a slightly down-angled missionary and went to fucking TOWN.

This wasn't love making or even fucking; this was a powerful display of just what he could do. His thrusts hit maximum speed in just the first few minutes, subjecting his poor sister to an unending cunt-pummeling barrage of dick that only got harder and harder and harder with each passing minute. One by one I could hear the planks of the bed cracking beneath us, one by one springs were bent into shapes they could not spring back from. One of the bed-legs cracked and tipped us all at an angle into the headboard, yet even then he just kept drilling her into that until it too had snapped in half.

By the time he was at the thirty minute mark Kate was pudding bellow him, still cumming, still moaning, but totally gone mentally, flinders of wood literally flying into the air with his every bed-destroying thrust. With a roar he pulled out and stood over her, his obscene cock rigid and high, dripping with an ocean of her juices, dancing against his perfect abs, the head reaching his pecs as it throbbed in triumph.

He waited for some witty comment from Kate, but it was over for her. With surprising care he wrapped her up in the comforter and set her in one of the surviving chairs in the corner of the room, turning back to Angela.

There was no bed left to destroy, so he took her to the floor, giving her the same treatment but with her facing away from him, his hands holding her huge tits tight as he began an hour-long slam-fuck right into the floor, the carpet wearing until the wooden beams began to bend and break beneath her. But Angela stayed with him the whole time; it was bonkers, her pleasure and his obvious bestial lust only seeming to drive her into greater and greater amounts of energy. How could the fucking cunt's cunt handle him so well?

But as I watched it was all obvious; she'd been fucking him since he was a boy, and even though he was a man now she would always be the most capable of being able to keep up with him. It wasn't that he couldn't outfuck her, of course he could...but she was closer to being his equal than any woman on earth, no matter how slutty, raw, or skilled. By the time he'd been riding her for an entire hour this way she was resting on exposed pipes and rebar, but they held despite his power. She looked up at him, licked her lips, and said the one thing that told me I was about to be done, that I could never keep up with her,

"Your cock is so big, the only thing I ever want is MORE MORE MORE!" she proclaimed, and I fucking believed her, the bitch.

Timmy grinned and stroked her face lovingly before he turned and whirled on this interloper to their family, this silly bitch who thought she could keep up with the same Donehy genes that had made a monster like him.

He locked eyes with me.

Oh shit.

I was against the wall so fast I couldn't begin to fathom what was happening for a few moments. The treatment he gave me was like Kate, but while she'd had a nice soft bed to get utterly fucked through, this was the wall for me. Even Lisa had gotten a chair, but I was not so fortunate, his unbelievable thrusts slamming me into the wall until I felt it begin to gradually give way. His feet almost slipped in my squirting juices I was putting out so much, but he remained steady in his cunt-obliterating fucks.

With a deafening crunch I was THROUGH the wall and covered in decimated plaster; Tim continued to move forward with his every insane thrust, carrying me through the null-space of the house brace me against another wall and fuck me up against that as well. Like every other time, I'd totally lost track of time, thinking I might be close to the end of this round's ordeal, but to no avail... I'd later find out I was only twenty minutes in as he fucked me through a second wall and power-slammed me into the bathtub.

Tim's cock wailed away on my cunt, hammering it like a forge-anvil, coring it out like an apple, burrowing deep in it like an oil Derrek, gaping it wide like a condom crammed onto a fire-hydrant, pounding it relentlessly like a jackhammer, goring it ruthless like a rhino on meth; reality began to flicker before me and I was losing time and thrusts and orgasms to lapses in consciousness.

I grit my teeth and fought to hang on, but it was hopeless. The last thing I remembered was the feeling of the enameled steel tub warping and then giving way to his endless, battering pounds against me, the world becoming all white, then all dark, then nothing.

#

Apparently I'd been out for more than a day when I finally came back to the world, cunt throbbingly sore, every one of my muscles worn out, and of course, unbelievably dehydrated like I'd been on a week-long whiskey bender.

Still, the fuck-hangover didn't stop me from accepting the Bloody Marry Angela pressed into my hand as she joined me on the couch I'd been sleeping on.

"You fucking bitch, I couldn't beat you. God you're good." I said before slurping the drink.

She shrugged, "You couldn't have won. The bond between a mother and son is just too strong... but Veronica, I have to say, you put on one goddamned amazing effort."

"Thanks," I said, welling up a little, the fact that I'd have to leave slowly sinking in.

The addiction to Timmy's cock was not to be taken lightly and I knew I'd never fuck another so-called man again for all my days. "So when should I book a flight home?"

But she surprised me, leaning in to give me a lingering kiss on the lips, one that came with a lewd little grope of one of my big tits,

"Oh honey, you don't have to go."

I blinked, "But you won. You'll be the one to service Tim until he's ready to find a wife or harem or whatever, some years from now."

"Yes, I'm the person who gets to have that honor, you're right... but you're not going to stay here as a person."

"What?"

"I talked to Timmy, and he agreed that I can keep you and Kate on as sex-toys...aids to help me pleasure him properly. After all, a man like Tim could never really be expected to have just one woman, could he?"

"I guess not. But a sex toy, what does that mean?"

She sipped her own drink before answering, "You will fuck him only when *I* or *He* chooses. Your face will act as a place to rest his balls while he eats whatever I've cooked him for dinner, a tongue to help clean his muscles of sweat after a work-out, and if I decide I want someone to clean his cum out of my cunt when he's done with me, you will be that person. For as long as we choose you will stay here as a worthless fuck object, a toy to be used, treated like the bitch you've been all along."

The eerie thing was how level her tone was, the sweetness to it, like she was explaining how to make a soufflé. Her words of course, were reductionist, terrifying, stomach-turning really.

And nothing in the goddamned world could have made me any fucking happier.

apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers