Divine Match: A Big Timmy Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers

Timmy whirled on the final four of us, barely a second passing before we slid en mass to our knees before him, worshiping his dripping god-hood with our tongues and lips, sucking and licking every last inch of his cock clean of every last drop of her flavor. Of course it wasn't the first time I'd sucked another woman's juices from his giant shaft, but it might have been the freshest; the stuff was still almost boiling hot as I lapped it away from his skin.

Becky was the first to break away from our quadruple blow-job, leaning up to whisper something in his ear. Kate and I crushed our tits together while they talked, giving him a massive-boobed titty-fuck that could have made a statue cum, but Tim just leaked more of his bottomless pre, ever the high-stamina performer. Their negotiation apparently finished Tim walked over to another one of the chairs and sat down, his legs spread, his cock sticking up like the magnificent monument to virility it was.

Becky moved around him, almost sort of dancing in the way she jiggled and bounced, showing off her curves before bending in front of him and giving him a prime view of her incredible ass. Then the girl twerked.

Don't think I'm talking about some flat-assed display of pathetic shimmying or a little bend and bounce. This was expert-level ass-dancing on a rampage like I'd never seen before; she seemed not only able to isolate the individual cheeks of her ass, but seemingly individual portions of them to create the most impressive ripples of flash, her globes clapping together audibly or even around his cock when she chose. After teasing at him this way for a while she bucked her huge ass around that cock and began to pump her hips, literally jerking his massive pork-stick off with her ass-cleavage, all of our jaws were dropped at this point and even Angela was starting to sweat a little, it seemed we might have underestimated this little bitch.

But the method of her attack on his dick would prove to be her undoing; she'd been offering him an ass to skewer for twenty minutes and skewer it he did... instantly jamming his awe-inspiring ram-rod right into her tight pucker, giving her not a moment to steel herself, and she'd done such a thorough job teasing him into action most of the juices and slobber left on his cock had time to dry, depriving her of the only lube this situation might have offered. The look on her face was priceless; like you could pinpoint the nano-second she realized her mistake, eyes big and round, mouth agape, brows knitting in shock and confusion.

Oddly enough I don't think it hurt her exactly. Becky was clearly an experienced slut, clearly skilled at using her ass as a sexual weapon to be reckoned with, and above all, I think whatever sensation was going on inside her body was too extreme to be interpreted by her nerves or brain as pain. But she was clearly completely and totally overwhelmed; she went dead limp just moments after his penetration, gasping and curling forwards, her huge tits heaving as he rode her way deeper and deeper inside that incredible ass.

To her credit, the insane skill she'd displayed had truly revved the stud into some sort of beast-mode; his massive balls had tightened up tight and the way he was goring into her with his tremendous cum-canon definitely told us that he was in this to "get his nut" as the kids are saying nowadays. His thrusts were erratic and fast, his powerful hands eventually seizing her wrists to pull her back against him as he pounded and plowed away, faster and faster, slightly changing his angle here and there as he re-arranged every single one of her internal organs to accommodate his sheer massiveness.

Finally, he roared loud, bending backwards as he lifted her into the air, going "hands-free" with her impaled on his cock as the only support she needed.

Becky was gone of course—she'd fell completely unconscious just as his orgasm had started, but as his monstrous spurts of spooge started to pump into her she stirred at least a little bit, smiling a little victory-smile at least having gotten his first huge load, It was something a dozen other sluts working him for hours had been unable to accomplish.

He was still cumming a bit when he finally dumped her on top of Suzie, still passed-the-fuck-out on the couch, milking his own rod to spill out rope after rope of thick glop all over both of their faces and tits. He stood, panting a few moments, then turned for the stairs as he grunted, "I'm taking a shower."

We didn't need an invitation, the three of us scampered up the stairs after him, a flailing collection of glistening asses and jiggling tits, each eager to win our place by his side at the end of this... well, not so much by his side as perpetually servicing him from below, but the struggle was real all the same.

We poured into the spacious bathroom and then hung back, watching as he got the water to the temperature he wanted and began to lather up his gorgeous body, a display of perfect muscle and meat for our viewing pleasure. Within moments Kate was playing with her tits and licking her lips, and I'm not even sure she knew that she was doing it. Angela's fingers moved down to strum and stroke across her visibly stiff clit.

I was glad I wasn't as weak-willed as these other bitches; that was why I was going to win in the end. Then I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and saw that I'd been splitting the difference, tugging at my nipples with one hand as I slid two fingers in and out of myself with the other. Damnit.

Unable to control our selves any longer we moved as one to join the impossible stud in his shower, fighting for space around his body in the confines; my ass was pressed to the glass and must have made quite the impression for anyone who happened to be on the other side. Of course all three of us crowded down, fighting for space on his cock; it hadn't gone flaccid, but the hot water had at least relaxed it another to bob dangerously around at waist-height.

The battle for tastes of his dick and balls was getting fierce, I found I could only get a few bobs into a proper blowjob before one or both of the other sluts wrenched me off to replace me, but even mother and daughter were fighting one another to get their mouths in the dominant position. It was a brutal free-for-all that was frankly on the borderline of getting actually violent. I was thinking of starting to throw hands, and I could swear Angela was about to shove Kate down on his dick rough enough to hurt her if he hadn't intervened.

"ENOUGH!" Tim growled, swinging his hips to dole out a cockslap that hit each of us in turn scattering us all like dominos.

"Let's hit the bedroom and settle this once and for all. I'm gonna fuck each of you in turns, starting short and getting longer and longer until only one of you can still look me in the eyes and tell me how big my fucking dick is. Any questions?"

He was already striding from the room, snagging a towel on the way to dry himself as he walked, the three of us picking up our wobbly, cock-bruised selves to scamper after. When we got into the bedroom I peeked out the window and couldn't help but giggle; his front yard looked like the battle of Atlanta scene from Gone With the Wind, bodies strewn about all over, moaning and panting, the women he'd already destroyed just lying in a series of awkward positions as they tried to make sense of a world that had been literally fucked out from under them.

Tim pointed at his mom and snapped; it would have been ludicrously disrespectful for any other child to do to a parent but he had more than earned the right by now. He hopped on top of her and took her in missionary, his hands cupping her thighs to part them for maximum access to her gorgeous pussy (I'm not a dyke in the slightest but even I could appreciate that thing, damn her.)

She moaned beneath his long, deep-dicking thrusts, his head bending to suckle her tits as he worked, those massive nuts swinging beautifully with the motion of his strokes. Angela was clearly just getting started in her enjoyment when he abruptly pulled out and stood up over her, jacking his now juice-slicked cock over her, seeking the eye-contact he'd spoken of in the bathroom.

"My son has the biggest, most beautiful cock in the entire goddamned world...and I'll always love it—and him—no matter who he chooses to put it in for the rest of his life!" she gushed affectionately.

I realized it had only been about a solid minute of sex before he'd stopped; when he'd said he was starting short, he really wasn't kidding. I didn't have long for reflection though Timmy leaned from the edge of the bed and grabbed one of my wrists, casting me bodily on top of Angela, face-first. She giggled and stroked my hair, forcing my face between her infuriatingly perfect tits as Tim lined himself up and mounted me from behind, sliding his gargantuan length up to plunge inside of me.

As Tim sank into me, a terrifying thought occurred to me; for all the insanity of the orgy that had come before, my cunt hadn't gotten a taste of his cock yet.

Angela and Kate were coming into this with a lot more experience handling his stupendous size to begin with, but I was coming in totally fresh just for tonight, and as I felt that incredible girth stretching me I realized just how much trouble that meant I was in.

Oh my cunt betrayed me instantly; the pouty little bitch was spewing juices out when he was just barely a quarter of the way inside, making me wail and thrash as I bit my lower lip in overwhelmed ecstasy. Timmy was just too much; there are men who think they're God's gift to women, but if God himself were a woman than Timmy could be a gift to Her. I assume he only drilled into me for a minute or so, the same as Angela, but the pleasure of it was so over-the-top it felt somehow both much longer and much shorter by the time I realized he was pulling out. I made sure to stay true to the rules he'd laid out and looked up at his face through my exhaustion,

"MotherFUCKER, TIM! You are one goddamned hung literal MOTHERFUCKER!"

Then Kate was on top on top of me, twisted into an awkward pretzel of legs around his thighs as he straddled all three of us and squat-fucked his way down into her tight cunt as well. Kate was a juicy one (or maybe that was just the effect he had on all three of us) as every one of his deep thrusts brought up a little splattering of juice that rained over Angela and I, making his mother almost look like she was crying tears of her daughters fuck-cream.

Kate whimpered her approval as he was finishing up her turn, "Oh, Timmy! You'd not just my big bro, you're the BIGGEST bro EVER!"

When he'd cast the pleasure-sobbing Kate down to collapse more properly into the pile of tits and limbs he'd created he grabbed Angela's ankle, hauling her out to expose her cunt like he was the incredible hulk. He tilted her pelvis up and crouched to one knee, driving his steel-hard length inside her with precision and skill, the kind only earned by the kind of stud whose fucked thousands and thousands of times. Her hands went wild, pawing at one of my tits and Kate's ass, spanking both in alternating turns as she spasmed her way through dozens and dozens of his thrusts.

Of course he didn't stop as quickly as he had last time, redoubling his efforts as he passed the one-minute mark, my tit smarting a little as Angela's groping hand squeezed a bit hard in response to the increased power of the cock being thrust into her cunt. She squirted a bigger squirt than the first round a few moments before he finished and withdrew, gazing up into her strapping son's face with a dreamy lilt,

"Timmy, oh Timmy, your cock is a 26-inch dream-machine from the stuff of Nightmares! I know because I measured it every morning when you were asleep for years! I love how big your dick is!"

"That's why I caught you blowing me awake so many times!" Tim chuckled as he seized me again, this time by the hips as he stood us both up and pressed me to the wall.

"Be gentle," I whimpered as that dick teased at my cunt-lips again.

"No," he said flatly.

"Thank god, I'd HATE that," I howled as he shoved himself crudely inside me, making all the pictures on the walls shake and judder from the impact. I don't know if it was the new angle, the fact that gravity was now helping my cunt down his cock, or if I was just a bit loosened up from the first round a bit, but as he railed into me this time I could feel my greedy snatch taking more of him, my inner walls literally sucking at his length like it was trying to pull him inside faster than he could move.

Tim lustily had at my tits as he brutally plowed into me, not exactly motor-boating my monsters, but slapping his tongue back and forth between them in lusty sucks it wasn't far off his drool beginning to drip from the undersides of my udders the longer he worked at it. This time as he neared the finish my adrenaline was kicking in and I felt like I was only just beginning to get into my groove when I was suddenly aware of the void his cock had left in me; I was gaped so wide from even that short fuck I could feel a draft on my ovaries.

"Tim," I said looking him in the eye, "Your cock is so big our stupid school should have awarded it its own degree."

Kate didn't give Tim the chance to pick a position for her; instead the second he'd pulled out of me she was already sucking him, both her hands fondling and tugging his big balls as she SLORCHED his huge prick into her throat; it was a bold move, denying herself the pleasure of that thing, but also allowing for her poor cunt to catch a break. Angela winked at her daughter and took the opportunity to get her face into his ass, working her jaw around as she devoured his most intimate part eagerly. I'm not sure what her game was; she didn't get anything out of it, but maybe she just wasn't much of a game theorist.

He certainly didn't object to the utterly regal treatment, holding his little sister's head steady as he fucked her face with zero regard for her intent, her expert ball-play seeming to only inspire him to greater and greater acts of throat-wrecking brutality. When he decided she had enough he pulled back, but had to put a hand on her head to keep her from chasing his dick right back into her mouth. She looked up reproachfully to speak her mandated praise of him,

"Bro, your cock is SO massive I cum just from SUCKING it!" she sat back, showing him the truth of it, little spurts of her cream still spilling out onto the bed.

Angela followed Kate's lead in taking some of the momentum from Tim, whipping under his legs from her position behind him to wrap her monstrous tits around his slobbery pork-log, working them together, grinding up and down his obscene length. Tim wasn't going to take it lying down of course and he grabbed double-fistfuls of his mother's hair, forcing her face down into her own cleavage to suck up the insane amount of his cock left un-titfucked.

Kate showed her mom the same support she'd just received and worked her way under to mouth-attack his balls, trapping one between her lips and Angela's pillowy underboob. It wasn't to my advantage of course, but the scene was just too hot for me not to want a piece of it and I crawled around to do the same to the other ball, our faces forming a perfect triangle of worship around Tim's cock and Angela's tits.

*GLORKGLORKGLORKGLORKLGLORK* *COUGH* Tim held this position for around five minutes, giving me relief that he wasn't going to just slowly add minutes, but rather double them with every round. Angela coughed a while and even belched once as she bunted against his meat-slab like a cat marking its territory, "Oh Timmy...Oh Timmy... what could I even say about the size of your tremendous cock that you don't already know from the way a dozen sluts just threw themselves at you for the right to service it? You fucking Donkey-hung stud, I can't believe I birthed such a MONSTER!"

Then Tim was on me again. I'd clearly missed my chance if I'd wanted an oral round because he skewered me right onto his cock and sat on Kate's face, making her toss his salad as he tossed me up and down on his shaft, his gargantuan cunt-crusher feeling like it was re-arranging my insides with every thrust. The thing was, even if my heart had somehow literally hid in my throat, it would still be getting cock-punched he was so huge and savage with his bucking hips. I fluttered out of consciousness somewhere around the middle of all this, but was back in tune with reality by the time he pulled out, laughing as my copious cream spurts rained down his shaft and sack; I could even hear the obscene noises of Kate gargling my pussy-juice as she pushed it into his ass with her tongue.

"Dick...SO BIG...HOLY FUCK...FUCKING HUGE...FUCKING HUGE FUCKING COCK!" I poetically said as I fought to maintain eye-contact.

Then it was Kate's turn for more punishment; he stood from her face and grabbed both her ankles, effortlessly flinging her so that her head and torso dangled face-first over the edge of the bed, leaving her exposed pussy to his mercy.

Mercy? He showed none, dropping into a low stance as he gored his insane bitchbreaker of a dick deep inside her, spanking and mauling her ass cheeks with each inch of real-estate he claimed. Kate was howling and shrieking just seconds into the masterful fuck, her hands visibly flailing before they grabbed the blankets and rent them, tearing fabric audibly with every massive deep-dicked pound.

I clucked my tongue, looking to Angela, "Those look expensive."

She shrugged, her huge tits swaying, "Yeah, but I mean, can you blame her?"

I could not.

This time when Tim pulled out to yet another fan-tail of juice, Kate crawled on her hands and knees several paces from the bed like she needed to escape a little, but still looked back over a shoulder, "Your hog is so fat it's clearly going to break my poor little pussy before this done...but I don't fucking care, bro...it's worth it. Worth it." She panted.

As Tim swiveled back on Angela it occurred to me that we'd only been at this for about 25 minutes. Tim's cock was so good at taking me apart and putting me back together again time had no meaning anymore, it all felt endless and short at the same time, I never wanted the pleasure to stop, but the ache of my fatigued body was so intense it was like I'd been fucking a hundred lesser men for days on end. The magic of a big cock like Timmy's was that it re-arranged time and space as easily as it re-arranged guts.

Tim bent his mother over to get his dick inside her, but then athletically rolled over so that she was sitting on him in reverse cow-girl. Her hands reflexively went to his nuts, holding on to them for dear life as he cored her out, his big cockslams making her tits bounce high with every long thrust of his cock, sometimes audibly slapping her face. I'd been there, poor thing!

For ten minutes he just railed her while Kate and I watched amazed, his powerful muscles bucking her higher and higher and higher into the air. Inferior men (well, all men really,) would not have been able to do what he was doing; not only would most lack the strength, but even the biggest dick next to Timmy wouldn't not have been long enough to keep her impaled with the height he was getting her whole body to jump with those thrusts. He started to almost outdo himself in that regard, the earth-shattering slams he was using almost getting her all the way up and off his dick, forcing him to hold her hips with his hands to wrench her back down when she was getting too high.

The way she cried out when he finally stopped after around ten minutes of this was ear-splitting and the torrent of trapped juice that water-falled down on him when she finally stood on shaking legs lasted for several awkward moments, all four of us just watching and wondering if it would ever stop. Finally it did and she dropped to all fours, her tits crushed against his chest as she weakly said,

apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers