Diving Board Daphne: Pt. 01

Story Info
Olympic hopeful finds kidnapping helps performance anxiety.
1.4k words
4.44
3.9k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daphne attacked the water with each lap she completed. She had not felt anxiety like this since her first swim meet back in high school. This was ridiculous. She was well on her way to becoming an Olympic diver. She could handle a lousy competition. So, what if her last three had been unmitigated disasters? That didn't mean her career was over before it started. Did it? No, of course not.

A smile crept its way onto her gorgeous angular face. A warm memory found its way to the surface. She remembered just how she overcame that anxiety back in high school. Diego was his name. He was a fan. Having spent all her youth diving she had become known to the locals as Diving Board Daphne. Everyone knew of her Olympic dreams. She was the top swimmer at the school. He was at all her meets and practice sessions. Always with his little sketchbook in hand. She knew he was drawing her. She liked it.

Oddly he never made a move. It became quite irksome to her. Senior year came and she was determined that if he wouldn't come to her, she'd come to him. They had both turned eighteen over the summer. This made what she was about to do perfect. Not legal but at that point she didn't give a fuck. She had to do what she had to do.

She waited for him outside the gym after practice one night. He was always the last to leave. This made it easy to ambush him as he stepped outside. The ether-soaked rag made quick work of him. All that was left to do was drag him to her waiting car.

Once home, she stripped her prey. Not bad. She spread him out on her bed, spread-eagle. Grabbing some rope, she bound him to the posts. A balled-up sock and a couple layers of tape made a good gag. She took off her own clothes and sat on his chest, waiting for him to wake. To pass the time she scanned his little book. Eventually, he came to. His eyes widened at the sight of her.

"You're into me. You want me. Don't deny it, your drawings give it away."

She held up the book to show him a sketch of her naked, as he had imagined her anyway.

"My parents are out of town this weekend."

As she said this, she slipped his dick inside her. He gasped and moaned.

"You are not leaving this bed until about an hour before they get back."

She started to ride.

"Before then you will admit you want me and why you never asked me out."

The answers were as she expected: he did, and he was sure she didn't want someone like him.

They had gone their different ways after high school, but that first weekend awoke something deep within her. She was a domme. She loved femdom. While in college she was converted to Domina and never looked back.

Until now. She had lapsed as she tried to direct her focus entirely on her career. Maybe that had been a mistake. Maybe she needed to find herself a new Diego and let off some steam. Climbing out of the pool and drying off she grabbed her phone. It took no time at all to look Diego up. He was still in town. He was single. He was fucking hot! She didn't need a new Diego. She needed her Diego.

Diego sighed as he leaned back to admire his latest painting. As with them all it was a stunning nude of Daphne diving. Not that he knew what she looked like naked now. He had not seen her since high school after all. He had followed her career as best he could but had to settle for imagination. Just like back in the day. He hadn't been with another woman since then. How could he? Daphne had never set him free. She had untied him from the bed as promised but over those three days he had fallen in love with her. He learned that he was a sub. He needed to be a prisoner. He needed to be her prisoner. The many times she had bound and fucked him that year made it clear. Then came college, and the departure. He would have gone with her if she'd asked. She never did.

There was a loud splash outside his door. He had converted the pool house outback into his studio to promise absolute privacy. He lived alone. No one was supposed to come over today. He couldn't figure out who it could be. Stepping out into the sunlight for the first time in hours he found the surface of the pool calm.

"Weird."

He was about to go back inside when he saw there was indeed water on the side of the pool. Someone was in there.

"Who's there?!"

There was no answer.

"Show yourself!"

Oh, did she ever. A stunning naked smoke show arose from the water. His imagination did her no justice.

"Daphne?"

"Nice pool."

"Thank you."

"You were thinking of me when you bought it."

"I... there's no point lying to you. Of course, I was."

"Smart boy."

"Why are you here?"

She pointed to one of his lounge chairs. His eyes fell upon five bundles of colorful water-resistant rope.

"Really?" he asked, a bit too excited.

She nodded before climbing out of the water.

"Strip."

He almost tripped himself in his hate to obey.

"Hands behind your back."

She picked up the red rope with white and black streaks. She slowly wrapped it around and between his wrists.

"I missed you."

"Of course, you did."

She took the coil of blue rope with white stripes. She wove it around his arms, just above his elbows.

"Did you even think about me?"

"I'm here, aren't I?"

The green rope with black stripes came next. She tied his arms to his side just under his shoulders. She led him back into the pool.

"What about the others?"

"After."

The next thing he knew, he was bobbing in the water. This had to be a dream. There was no way she would ever return for him. If this was a dream, he was going to fucking enjoy it. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself up against him.

"You are not leaving this pool until you admit you're still and love with me."

He wanted to shout it right then and there. However, he knew his love. She wanted to drag it out of him. He was more than happy to oblige. He lost count of the hours she toyed with him but eventually he had no choice but to relent.

Once he did, she helped him out of the water and grabbed the last two bundles of rope. Instead of heading inside she walked him out his back gate and down the alley beyond.

"What if someone sees us?"

"Let them."

Daphne led her Diego back to her home and up to her bed.

"Lay down."

Like the good boy she remembered, he complied as best he could. She took the black rope with white stripes and bound his legs together just under his knees.

"Why?" he asked.

"Why what?"

She took the yellow rope with black stripes and bound his legs together just above his feet. He was now helpless on her bed. He was where he belonged, she realized.

"Why didn't you take me with you?"

"Come again?"

"When you left for college. Why didn't you take me with you? Why didn't you keep me?"

"I... I wasn't ready for that kind of commitment. I had not place for anything in my life but diving."

"And now?"

"And now, what?"

"Do you have time for me now or is this just a game?"

She lay next to him and ran her hand over his body.

"I'll be honest. I owe you that. I was doing this just to get over a slump."

"Was?"

She climbed on top of him, sliding his dick inside her.

"Diego, I -- Daphne, claim you as my husband."

She rode him nice and slow. He gasped, moaned and bucked with her all in a matter of seconds.

"I promise to keep you prisoner for the rest of your life."

She sped up.

"I will treat you as the prized position you were always meant to be."

She sped up again.

"I will love you with all my soul and dedicate myself to keeping you healthy, safe and happy forever more."

She was slapping away on him as their love making reached a fevered pitch.

"Do you accept?"

"Yes!"

The two came in unison and collapsed into a heap together.

She won that competition handedly.