Divorced at 42 Ch. 01

Story Info
Start of my adventure as a newly divorced slut.
2.9k words
4.19
16.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sh3270
sh3270
65 Followers

Special thanks to Kenji Sato for helping edit my story!!!

I was kind of wild in high school. I didn’t drink a lot or do drugs, but I was always out it seemed, with the popular crowd. I was a cheerleader, and it was kind of expected, I guess. During my junior year, I met John, my future husband. We were kind of an on-again-off-again couple for a while. Then our senior year, we got serious. We finished our senior year, graduated, and got married.

John got a job and we moved away. Eventually, he got a college degree and a good job, and then I followed him. It was hard, but I actually got a two-year degree before our second child was born. We ended up having three kids and living the good life. Until one day, when I found out he had been cheating on me, with a girl he worked with. She was a twenty-something hardbody, and I was a forty-two-year-old mother of three.

Our divorce was long and ugly — he wanted out, and I wanted him to hurt. During that time, I started to work out a lot; trying to stay occupied, and not think about how he had hurt me. Also, my lawyer recommended I not date anyone to make me look more innocent; he said it looked better for me that way, where he was the cheater, and I was the faithful wife.

Finally, it was over. He signed all of the papers, and I was a free woman. One skinny, fit woman, thanks to the year-long divorce. I should mention, at that point, I was 5’3” five-foot-three-inches tall, weighed in at around a hundred-fifteen pounds, with a nice pair of 32Cs to show off. Not that I did, however; I still dressed the conservative mom part — skirts below my knees, blouses properly buttoned nothing changed.

A few weeks later, I ran into one of John’s friends, Rick. Rick was always a hound, as John called him, hitting on every woman he could. And he was also very attractive. He asked me out and I turned him down. It just felt weird. But we chatted a bit. Then he told me John was shacked up with a different blonde and they seemed to be very happy. Not sure why he told me, but it kind of made me think. John was moving on, and I was still being faithful.

I went home, thinking about John moving on. I wondered how many whores he had been with in the past year, while I was being the innocent wife. He was the only man I had ever been with… that thought seemed to stick with me. I needed to experience more of what life had to offer.

About a week later, I got a text from Rick. He said he was going to a local club with a live band with Sam and Lisa, two of our other friends, and he was looking for a date; he thought it would be a chance for me to get out of the house. We texted back and forth a few times, and finally I agreed. But just dancing. Of course, it turned into dinner and dancing before he was done.

I thought it’d be nice. I hadn’t seen Sam and Lisa in a while. It seemed that I lost all of our friends in the divorce. Then something hit me — what to wear. I mean I didn’t want to be the proper mom. But I didn’t want Rick getting the wrong idea, either. I hadn’t been on a date in twenty-four years.

Okay, I called Lisa. “What do you wear when you go out?” She laughed, thinking it was funny that I was asking her. In high school, our roles would have been reversed. She told me to just be comfortable, and maybe not my normal mom stuff. Yeah, that didn’t help.

Going through all my clothes, I finally settled on a denim skirt and white blouse. The skirt was still mid-thigh, so not exactly a mini. But it looked nice; maybe a little loose, since I had lost so much weight.

Okay, perfect except one thing… underneath. The white blouse was kind of sheer. Not exactly see-through, but sheer. It was obvious my bra was not, how should I say it, attractive? I was not going to use the word ‘sexy’, even if it was just me thinking about it. Okay… new bra. Or, maybe a camisole. Damn it, I was not ready for this. Could I still back out? Hell, it was Rick, he won’t wouldn’t care what I wear.

Saturday came too quickly. I did manage to get a new bra. White, with lace trim on the edges of the cups. It wouldn’t matter to Rick, but I felt better about it. Okay, all dressed, hair done, makeup… why was I so nervous? I put on a little perfume… some John had gotten for me. Fuck, I need to stop thinking about that asshole.

Okay, I have some ankle style boots with heels; at 5’3”, I need all the help I could get, with Rick being an easy six feet.

I heard his car as he pulled up. Not wanting to invite him in, I grabbed my purse and headed out. I didn’t look around, wondering what the neighbors would say, if they saw me. Why would they care…? why did I care? At the car, Rick whistled, as he opened the door for me.

“Damn, Jill, you clean up real nice.” He winked at me.

I tried to act normal. We made some small talk, as he drove. We had known each other since the first grade; why was I so nervous? I kept telling myself it’d be fine once we got there with Sam and Lisa.

Then, sitting at a red light, “You okay, Jill?” Rick asked.

“What? Oh, yeah… I’m fine. Why?”

“You seem a little off. You know, thinking about something.”

“You mean like how weird this is?” I forced a smile.

“Yeah, something like that, just I wasn’t going to call it weird.” Then, as the light turned green, “Look, we’re just two old friends going out for dinner and a little dancing. Nothing else… okay?”

“I know. It’s just… well, you know. I mean we were married for twenty-four years.”

“Yeah, I know. But now you’re not married, and you haven’t been out in quite a while, that’s all. Besides, Sam and Lisa will be there, just friends having a good time.”

Finally arriving at the restaurant, we walked in. Seeing Sam and Lisa waiting for us, made me a little more comfortable. We said our hellos, with Sam telling me how nice I looked. Always the gentleman. Then, we sat down and ordered drinks. I decided no alcohol for the time being, and no one said anything about it. Dinner was nice. I started to relax. It had been a long time since I had been out like this - it was actually nice. Of course, everyone struggled to avoid any John talk, me included.

As we finished dinner, Lisa was excited to get to the bar, she loved to dance, and said Sam never took her anymore. I wondered why tonight was different, but didn’t dwell on it, but just decided to go along. Back in Rick’s car for the short drive, he reached over and took my hand, “You sure you’re okay… you know, with all this?”

He was being so sweet. “Yeah, I’m good, but thanks for asking,” as we pulled into the parking lot.

“Well, any time you’re not comfortable, just let me know and we can leave.” He smiled.

In the parking lot, he took my arm, as we walked. I wasn’t sure if I should be nervous, so I just tried to relax. Inside, Sam found us all a booth and got a round of beers. Okay, I said I wasn’t going to drink, but I decided one beer might help.

In no time, Lisa grabbed Sam and they headed out to dance. Rick looked at me, “Shall we?”

“Sure,” I answered, as he stood and took my hand. In no time, we were dancing. It was kind of nice actually. Rick was always a good dancer.

The song changed and we stayed out. More because I didn’t want to be stuck in the booth with him, than anything else, I thought. Occasionally, his hands would touch me. It was normal, nothing wrong. Then, they started to line dance. I had no idea what I was doing, but Rick encouraged me and we stayed out there. He was kind of guiding me through all the steps. I was actually laughing and having a good time. Back at the table, we grabbed some more drinks, as I insisted on staying sober. We were all laughing and having a good time.

After a few hours, I was more relaxed. Rick was holding my hand and casually touching my hips as we danced. Just normal date stuff. Then Lisa grabbed me, and we headed to the restroom.

“Something I have to tell you, girl,” she started. She went on to explain Rick had planned all of this. Sam would never take her dancing on his own. Rick wanted them there as a buffer to help me relax. “It’s high school all over again.” She laughed. “The dude wants you, honey… thought I should warn you… be careful, I’d hate to see you get hurt.”

I thanked her for the update. “Don’t worry, I’m a big girl,” I answered, as my mind raced. What was Rick planning? I knew what he was planning. Same thing he always was planning, just this time, his plan was with me. I didn’t know why, but I wasn’t upset. Actually, it was kind of nice to have a guy actually plan something…

Back at the table, I grabbed Rick and we went back to dancing. As the night went on, the music seemed to get slower. And by ten pm, we were slow dancing. Rick was holding me kind of close. His hands were still at my hips, but moving slightly. I knew where they were heading, and so did he. I smiled at him, then dropped my head onto his chest, as his hands slipped gently onto my butt. I was freaking out inside, as I struggled to stay still. Then his hands moved, cupping my butt, as he held me tightly against him. Finally, after an eternity, I slowly looked up at him. Our eyes staring into the other's. Ever so slowly, he leaned his head down. My eyes closed, as our lips touched. After a very short, light kiss, “I’m sorry…” he whispered. “Just, you’re so…”

I didn’t say anything. I just stretched up and kissed him again, stopping him from finishing his sentence. Then I stopped. What the hell am I doing? He could see the panic in my eyes. We stopped dancing and he took my hand, leading me back to the table, where Sam and Lisa were. My face was bright red, as I sat down and looked over at Lisa. She just smiled at me, and nudged Sam. “Why don’t you two get us some fresh drinks.”

“What are you doing?” she asked me.

“I’m not sure… it just happened.” I smiled.

“You liked it?” She smiled back.

“Yeah…. Yes I did,” I giggled. “The kiss and his hands on my ass.”

We went back and forth a few more times, then I motioned to be quiet, as the guys came back. Rick slipped into the booth beside me, closer now than before. We chatted a bit, as we were deciding whether to go home or stay. I’m sure Sam wanted to leave. Then, I felt Rick’s hand on my leg. I looked at him, and he smiled, pulling my leg tight against his, as his hand found my bare leg below my skirt. I didn’t move, as I turned back to talk to Lisa.

Lisa and Sam decided to go. As they stood up, Rick looked at me. “I think we’re gonna stay for one more dance.”

I nodded my agreement, and we all said our goodbyes. As they left, Rick’s hand was inching higher.

“You’re not going to do that here, sweetie.” I smiled at him.

He played innocent, as he squeezed my legs. “Come on, let’s dance.” He took my hand, and pulled me out of the booth. In no time, we were locked together, his hand firmly on my ass. As he looked down at me, he smiled. “Sorry, but your butt is so sexy since you lost all that dead weight.”

I knew he was talking about John.

“Maybe it is a little firmer. I’ve been working out a lot.”

“You know what I mean.” He grinned, as he leaned down and kissed me.

“Yeah I know….” I let his tongue press into my mouth. I was past stopping now. I was in public, kissing a man who was not my husband. His hands were firmly groping my ass. And I was turned on!

When he finally broke the kiss, he had a huge grin on his face. “Come on, let’s get out of here.”

“I’m all yours…” I grinned.

“Damn that sounds good.” He kissed me again.

We made our way to the car, like two teenagers in lust. In the car, as he started to drive, I slid across against him, his arm going around my neck. Neither of us talked, but I let my hand rest on his thigh, as he played with my blouse.

Finally at my house, we walked to the door, his arm around me, with his hand on my ass. Once inside with the door closed, he hugged me tighter and we kissed. In no time, my skirt was bunched around my waist and my panties exposed. Then he practically tore my blouse open to expose my new bra. Things moved quickly, and before I knew what was happening, I was nude, lying on the couch, with Rick between my thighs. He paused long enough to look into my eyes. He didn’t say anything. But, I knew, as I said, “Please don’t stop now.”

“You sure?”

“Hell yeah, I’m sure. I think I need this.”

Grinning, he said, “You little slut,” as he pushed his pants the rest of the way off.

“Mmmmm… yes… I’ll be your slut… at least tonight.”

“Fair enough.”

His cock came into view. I had been feeling it all night and knew he was bigger than John. Not that he was huge, but bigger for sure.

My hand slowly reached for it, as I felt it for the first time.

“Mmmmm…” I moaned, as Rick’s lips moved to my breasts, sucking and nibbling on my nipples. I pulled his cock, letting him know what I wanted. I’d had enough foreplay, I wanted more.

“Aren’t you the horny one.” He moved back up to kiss me.

“Yes… I am… now give me what I need.” Now our tongues were dancing with each other’s.

“Tell me. What is it you need… slut.”

The grin on his face was priceless.

“I need you.” I squeezed his cock.

“Say it slut… tell me what you need.”

“Fucked…” I moaned, as he let his cock brush along my wet pussy. “I need to be fucked.”

He knew I was his, and he was loving it. With his cock positioned against my pussy, he slowly pressed forward, until I felt my pussy open, yielding to him. He stayed there as he kissed me, then kissed my neck before whispering in my ear, “I knew you’d be a good little slut. John always said you were…” as he drove his cock deep into me.

“What?” I half moaned, and half screamed.

“Guys talk Jill…” he grinned. “Now tell me how much you love my cock.”

“What the fuck… oh damn…” Rick was now sliding in and out of me and it felt good. “So good…”

“Come on, babe… tell me,” he whispered into my ear.

“It’s so good…” I moaned back, my body reacting to his.

“Say you love it, slut.” he bit my earlobe.

“Mmmm… I love it…” as I buried my face into his shoulder, kissing it.

“Fuck you’re a good slut, Jill…”

“Yes… fuck me like a slut…”

We continued, him fucking me and me being his slut. I knew he didn’t love me. Hell, I didn’t love him. This was just sex. Something I had never really experienced. And I liked it… a lot!

Then he slowed a little, “I’m not wearing a condom.” He kissed my neck, his hand squeezing my breast.

“I know…”

“Should I pull out?”

It was so sweet of him to be concerned. But I had my tubes tied after my third child.

“No…”

He picked his head up and looked into my eyes.

“You sure?”

“Yes… I’m sure… I want it… I want to feel it…”

With that, he went back to pounding me. It seemed every stroke was harder and deeper. I was close. All I needed was his cum to drive me over the top.

“You slut…” he managed to say, as he was now slamming into me. Then with one final thrust, he came, shooting his cum deeper into me than my ex ever did. I clamped my thighs around him, as I moaned and screamed, as my first unmarried orgasm ripped through my body.

When I finally calmed down, I opened my eyes to see Rick smiling at me, his cock still firmly inside me. “Damn, Jill… you okay?”

“Yes, I’m okay.” I smiled back at him. “Stop smiling and kiss me.”

I didn’t need to ask twice, as he lowered his face to mine and we kissed.

sh3270
sh3270
65 Followers