All Comments on 'Divorced Wife Day After First Date'

by JustDivorced2021

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
luedonluedonabout 3 years ago
These possessive pussies are everywhere

"Sweetie, you have one of the tightest pussy's I have ever felt."

Ah well,

Lue

DunkirkDunkirkabout 3 years ago

She needs to get her pussy filled with Gary's cum again

Bullrider14Bullrider14about 3 years ago

Please keep this story line going. What an amazing story I loved it

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreabout 3 years ago

5 stars

It looks like your stories are getting a lot of hate. There is always a small number of haters who comment and down vote. As you build a fan base, and looks like you are, they will slowly read the older stories you post and up vote them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved it & your writing style as well. 100% believable as I have had a similar (if not public sex) first date. No pantie's and all.

AmyInTheDunesAmyInTheDunesabout 3 years ago

Exceptionally hot. I love that she had not had sex with anyone but her X and I was delighted that her next experience was with stud of epic proportions. However, the real icing on the cake was the massage therapist; Bi is twice as nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustDivorced2021@JustDivorced2021
Here exploring the world as a free woman. I am new here and am trying to learn this site. Please be patient with me as I know there will be errors along the road. Like I said, I am newly single with a divorce. A very sexless divorce. I want to get out there and have life expe...