Divorced Wife Day After First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you roll over for me?" Lauren asked. As if I was laying on a spring, I popped up and rolled over on my back. Lauren and I were nearly face to face when I settled in position.

I opened my eyes, and our eyes met. "YOU are absolutely beautiful," she stated when our eyes met. She leaned in and laid a soft, gentle, feminine kiss on my lips. I returned the kiss to her lips. She kissed me a few more times on the lips, when she finally released and started working her mouth toward my neck. Down one side she softly kissed my neck. I could now feel my exposed nipples become hard in the room air. Lauren kissed my shoulders, she was just driving me crazy!!!! I couldn't believe another woman was making me feel like this. It felt so wonderful. It felt as if the room was spinning, but to reassure myself that it wasn't I opened my eyes to look around and seen that it wasn't.

She got up from kissing me on my shoulders, stood up and took in the view. She looked my body up and down. I don't think there was an inch of showing skin that she didn't look at. "This is one sexy body you have," she stated.

"Thank you," I replied. Now Lauren was working her way to my feet.

"I love your legs sweetie. They're so fit and hot. I know you surely work out and take care of this sexy body," she stated.

"I do," answering her.

"It surely shows," she replied.

Now she was at my feet, she took my feet and pushed them toward my butt. Now my legs were bent on the table as I lay there on my back. Lauren then comes up my right side and places a hand on each knee. With very little effort she pushes them apart. With my willing assistance there was no resistance in my legs for them to spread for her on her command. For the first time in my life, another woman was looking between my legs in a sexual way.

Her first word were, "OH DAMN.... That is one tight, tiny little pussy between these sexy legs," she exclaimed. "It's absolutely beautiful." And with that, Lauren's hands slid down the inside of my thighs towards my vagina.

As she reached the base of my thighs, Lauren started to massage the area where my thighs meet my pelvis area. Then slowly her fingers reached my vagina. She started by slowly massaging my vagina lips. Each time I could feel more and more wetness start to fill me. Then she took the thumb from each hand and parted my vagina lips completely, to have a look inside. "Sweetie, you are so wet inside this beautiful pussy."

Yes I shook my head. That is all I could muster, speaking was out of the question, as I almost forgot how to with the wonderfulness I was feeling.

Lauren slowly started to kiss my right thigh of my spread legs, with kiss after kiss. Each time working her way closer and closer to my vagina. Her lips followed the same path as her hands. Kissing the base of my thighs, the area between my thighs and vagina, and then finally, my wet and willing vagina. AGAIN, Fireworks lit up my in my body as her lips touched mine for the first time. She knew I was enjoying it, as now my breathing had started to become heavy.

I felt her tongue probe my clit. And again, and again. Until she wrapped her lips around my clit and took me into her mouth. It was so warm and soft as her mouth embraced me. That's when her tongue really went to work. UP, Down, UP, Down I felt her tongue going to work. Her fingers that were holding my lips open, now released and I felt a finger touch the opening of my vagina as her tongue never lost pace on my clit.

I felt her slowly squeeze a finger past the opening of my vagina, and as her tongue was still working my clit, now her fingers were working the inside of me. It was the most amazing feeling. Having so much go on between my legs and in my vagina. I lost control. I felt my orgasm build, it started on the tip of my clit and started to fill my vagina. It worked its way thru my vagina and down my legs. And with one giant burst, I had my VERY FIRST ORGASM from another woman. It shot down my legs and they began to shake, it filled my belly and worked its way to the tips of my nipples. As I grabbed my nipples I let out a "OH MY, OH MY," repeatedly. All I could do then was reach down and hold on to Lauren's head between my legs. Because I didn't want her to stop what she was doing.

As I was grabbing Lauren's head and holding on for dear life, I felt Lauren slide another finger inside my hole. Now that It was very relaxed from just having an amazing orgasm shoot thru it, my well lubricated vagina welcomed the intrusion. "I can barely fit two fingers into you," she said. "You are squeezing my fingers so hard with your tight pussy. I think you are cutting off the circulation in them," she joked. But she never lost pace as she joked. In and out her fingers slid, as myself made lubrication made it virtually friction free. "You are so wet sweetie," Lauren said as she now while sliding her fingers in and out of me started kissing on my thighs. Left leg, then the right. She didn't discriminate on my legs. She kissed both of them equally and thoroughly.

I could feel another orgasm building with each touch of Laurens soft lips on my legs. She has now picked up the pace with her fingers and the kisses were becoming more deliberate. KISS with a soft suck on my skin, just sent tingles thru me. Now Lauren took her free hand and started to play with and massage my clit. She had one hand, working two fingers in and out of me, the thumb of her other hand massaging my clit and her lips kissing all over my spread soft smooth legs. There was only one thing I could do in this moment. Let another orgasm shoot thru my body.

I think the room went dark. Because when this orgasm let loose, I don't remember seeing anything. All I felt was my clit swell up like it was going to explode, my vagina felt like it had a river running thru it, and every hair follicle stood up on end. IT lasted a good 5 minutes as Lauren treated my body as no one had ever done before.

Once I came down from my orgasm high, I looked between my legs, and Lauren's cute face was looking back at me. She asked, "Was that your first time squirting?" The look of shock was my expression.

I asked, "I DID WHAT?"

She giggled and said, "You squirted when you had that orgasm. Was that your first time?"

"I've only done it once before, but I don't know where it came from."

She said "Its ok, it just means you really enjoyed that."

As I lay there catching my breath, I said "YES, I DID, A LOT."

With that, Lauren kissed the outside of my vagina. Working her way to my belly button. Then up my stomach to my chest. Started kissing both breast, making each nipple stand up and get so erect. Then she came up my neck with kisses and stopped at my mouth. Where she finished with the most softest and romantic of kisses on my lips.

"I hope you enjoyed your massage," Lauren said. "Tracy set this up for you. She is one of my "Special clients" and knowing your situation and just being divorced and going out on your first date last night. She wanted you to have the special treatment from me. She really cares about you and wants nothing but the best for you. So I hope that I succeeded in giving you that."

"You absolutely did," I told Lauren.

"I am going to cover you up, take your time, relax, and come out when you are ready. We will be waiting in the kitchen."

Lauren set aside all her massage oils she had, covered me up with one towel and grabbed another towel and left the room. As I laid there with a warm towel covering my body, all I could think was $H!T, what just happened, with a big smile on my face. After some time, I got up, and I think when I put my feet on the floor that my legs were made of jello. Because I could barely stand. This was the second time in as many of days, my world had just been rocked.

I got dressed, gathered myself by looking myself over once in the full body mirror in the room. As I exited the spare room, I looked back for one last glimpse of where I just was and where this had just happened. Made my way down the hall and to the kitchen. As I entered the kitchen, Tracy stood up from the table and came over to me. Wrapped her arms around me and hugged me, I returned the hug. "I love you," she said. "We go way back, so please don't be mad. This is the only secret I have ever kept from you. Now that you know, I feel so relieved."

"No way I could be mad," I said. "Not after that."

"OK" she said in relief, as she kissed me on the cheek.

Now that I made my way back to the table, Tracy went to the fridge and opened it and asked as she looked at me, "WINE?"

"Hell yeah," I said with a what seemed to be permanent smile on my face.

As she sat down and slid my glass to me, she said "So Lauren is my "Massage Therapist. Whenever the hubby neglects me, which he often does, Lauren comes over and gives me the 'Full Massage Therapy'" Tracy said. "I figured, with your years of neglect and now being on the market, that this is the kind of treatment you needed. You are such a beautiful woman and I don't want it going to waste," Tracy said to me.

As I sipped my wine, I said "No, Thank You. That is exactly what I needed. It was amazing in every way." I looked at Lauren and told her, "You took care of me in ways I could've never imagined."

And with that, it like we all 3 were now lifelong friends. As for the rest of the evening, we sipped on some wine and just gossiped like old friends do. Would this be the last time I get 'therapy time'?

I'm not sure. But if I do, I will be sure to have Lauren be the one to treat me…

12