Dizzy 01

Story Info
Dizzy pulls together a championship game watch party.
2.5k words
1.64
2.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Dizzy and I'm not trying to brag or toot my horn. Well, hmm.

Hi, I'm Dizzy and I'm not trying to brag or anything, but for the recent championship game, I and I alone caved in to my crying roomie (Paul) and allowed him to have a game watch party for him and his crying buddies, in the garage, of course. But with all the efforts I put in the weekend before the championship game, I and I alone took great care to make the garage as comfortable of a place as possible for them to watch the game and hoop and holla, all with a generous and abundant supply of pizza, wings, beer and other assorted beverages. I mean, thanks to I and I alone, not that I'm bragging.

I mean, yeah sure, I have the Pizza Shop on speed dial and all, but the icon on my phone is like on the second screen and all, so that was a lot of work too. And I'm not even going to finish that with a "am I right?" because I already know that I am, so.

I mean, yeah sure, Paul and his buddies took care of moving the flat screen from the family room to the garage and yeah, sure, they took care of adding the extra cables and running them into the garage from the family room and I mean, maybe it was Paul and his buddies who searched around all week for extra chairs and stuff, but it was I and I alone who dialed up the Pizza Shop for Pizza and Wings. Oh, and sure, maybe it was the guys who made the beer and ice run too and cleaned off the work bench surface for the food and maybe it was Paul's friend's Ethan, who had to bite his tongue as he hung the small strings of clear accent lighting that I insisted were required for a game watch party, not to mention that I made him, I mean, I asked him to string the lights along the rafters of the garage at the last moment, which caused a more than a few giggles from the other game watchers, but other than that, the game watch party was all on me. And quite successful too, not that I'm bragging or anything.

Well, I didn't last much past halftime, so I can only honestly say the that first half was a successful game watch party, but since it was all my doing and my doing alone, I mean, come on, right? It was a great game watch party from kickoff to the last whistle. I mean, it was better than the game anyways, so.

But I don't want this story to be all about me, so let me mix in a few descriptions of everyone else. Paul is my roomie and his friend Ethan visits and then there are a couple of other people too and everyone has two feet, two arms, two hands and two eyes, so blah, blah, blah, blah. I mean, Ethan has piercing grey eyes and all, so.

So, back to me then, the softer one, who all alone, made things as comfortable as possible just this past weekend and Monday night. I have two hips, even though they are not the wide hips that I wished I had. I had two black streaks in my hair, but then because I'm called Dizzy for a reason, I dyed my hair darker and the black streaks disappeared. I'm still struggling with a "look" because "baggy" is just to damn baggy and super tight is just too risqué at times, so I suppose I'm in a "loose" phase. Except for exercise shorts which are gold to a CD, especially under shorts or a jersey, although it would be nice of someone to invent the same protection with a slightly thinner material, meaning like nylon tights cut really, really short. And that's a question just in case anyone of know about something that I am missing and the body shapewear does not count. I mean, it's cool and all, but I'm still looking for something else, so.

Anyways, I'm Dizzy and I do my best to live the way my heart tells me to live. Which as far as this story is concerned, was to single handedly make the game watch party a lot better than the game.

Which wasn't a bad game if you wear red, right? Which we did given that the state of Georgia is just one state over, so.

Anyways, if I haven't introduced myself yet, hi, I'm Dizzy and even I know that the score was totally lop sided, but with the state of Georgia just being a stone's throw away, it was all "go, go, go" red jersey team around these parts, especially at the game watch party at my place. The game watch party that I and I alone set up! Except for the few aforementioned game watch party preparations. Which were minimal, so.

Anyways, back to the beginning when the idiots on TV made it sound like it was going to be a close game and just before kick off when I opened the garage door so that Brie and Jimmy J could unload the three tons of pizza and chicken wings. And we can just overlook how my opening of the garage door ripped two strings of accent lights from the little hooks then. I mean, I already said that I'm called Dizzy for a reason, so. Oh, by the way, hey people, hey, I'm Dizzy and I walk on the soft side of the street, so, hey.

[Garage door opens, strings of accent lights rip away]

"Wow, someone has been busy in this garage! I mean, even the floor has been washed clean."

Well, listen, maybe Paul sprayed off the garage floor, but I started to do it because I was doing literally everything else anyways, but when I pointed the hose at this toolbox, I mean, he only took over the spraying duties because I was worn out from doing all the stuff, so.

[Stomp, plop, stomp, plop, stomp, plop, stomp, plop]

See folks? All those food containers, right? That's right, Dizzy and his speed dial to the rescue.

"Well, we're only late, Dizzy because you gave the wrong address like a ditz, but props for the jersey with the tight bike shorts and (finally) you did something with your hair, so all together, that will be like a Bazillion dollars. Plus, the tip."

"(Hey, Jimmy J, hey.) Brie, I mean, Jacob wants to pay you tonight and I probably shouldn't get involved with all that, so."

"Oh, Jacob, huh? I mean, he can pay me in the Breezeway, right?"

"I mean, I suppose so and I'll just stand guard by the side Breezeway door to ensure your privacy with no intentions of peeking, so."

"Look, Dizzy, I don't care if you peek or not, but I promise you, if the guy is standing, then the head action goes back and forth, but if the guy is sitting, then the head action goes up and down. You know, and the head action is never diagonal to diagonal that you claim to have learned from Chang videos, so?"

I mean, I couldn't argue with Brie about that, I mean, as it turned out, LOL, it was just from how I would lay on my bed and hold my tablet at an angle, not that's why they call me Dizzy or anything, but diagonal to diagonal could work, I mean, you don't know, so.

Anyways, I stood guard at the Breezeway door as Jacob paid her the Bazillion dollars and left a nice tip behind and went back to literally doing it all, again.

"Guys, dig in while it's hot, Jacob will catch up (hey, Jimmy J, hey). And Ethan, I mean, the hanging strings of accent lights, right? The step ladder is just over there, so?"

"Or I could not be a ditz and wait for Jimmy J and Brie to leave so we can close the garage door for the last time, Dizzy."

"Oh, well, I mean, well, my brain is just totally worn out from how I and I alone have pulled this watch party together, so, but you know, you're the "know it all guy", so we can wait a while then."

Also, huh, Breezeway doors aren't all that thick and sound proof then. And sex didn't sound all that bad. I mean, it was quite repetitive between "ugh, ugh, ugh" and "ooh, ooh, ooh" with the occasional "oh baby" and "gag me" thrown in, but nothing told me to call EMS, so.

And officially, of course, I wasn't peeking. But it seemed to make sense to me that a quick glimpse to sync up the sounds with body movements and actions made sense. Besides, with Brie on his knees with his back to me, I mean, all I could see was his visor and spikey hair bobbing back and forth and with Jacob standing and with his eyes basically closed the entire time, I mean, technically, if Jacob couldn't spy me spying, then I wasn't peeking on him either, so.

Anyways, I think that I confirmed that the best action was back and forth and that diagonal to diagonal could hurt a guy or at least introduce other sex sounds into the mix, like yelling and screaming, so.

[Breezeway door creaks open, two people sheepishly slip past the dizzy door guard peeper]

"Oops, I mean, don't mind me guys, I mean, I just now cracked open the side door to the Breezeway this very second and I wasn't peeking, so?"

"Ahh. (You peeked, Dizzy.)"

"Gulp. (Back and forth.)"

"Well, I only opened the door a crack to remind you that Jimmy J will be beeping his horn soon. I mean, who is the dizzy now then, huh?"

"Still you, Dizzy."

[Beep, beep, beep]

Oh, really then? Well, I wasn't so dizzy that I didn't know that there was just enough time before eating and kickoff for Ethan to get his butt up the step ladder and rehang the accent light strings that none of the other guys gave one damn about, but I wasn't having it, given all the effort I had put into the stupid party!

And to my advantage, LOL, I mean, a work bench surface full of food and guys, right? I mean, even in the middle of the garage and up on a step ladder, it was like Ethan and I weren't even there.

[Chomp, munch, grub, sloppy, crunch, munch, chomp]

"Oops, Dizzy?"

"I slipped while holding you on the step ladder. Or you had a loose thread on your shorts, Ethan, you chose then."

[Yum, yum, yum, num, num, num, munch, crunch, yum, num]

"We're in the middle of the garage!"

[Yum, yum, yum, num, num, num, munch, crunch, yum, num]

"Well, given the current state of the guys munching down and all, I mean, we could be in the middle of the ocean, so?"

But I backed off and let the best game watch party ever, thanks to me, carry on.

And that was about it for excitement then. I mean, yeah, the red team kept adding seven points every six minutes or so, but blow outs have a tad of a tendency to get a little, I mean, not boring, but not all that exciting, I mean, am I right or am I wrong about that?

Anyways, I got a little tired of it, so, just as I and I alone worked the party into such a success, I singled out Ethan alone to announce my retirement. Oh, from the game watch party and not from dressing. I'm way to cute of a softer fem boy for retirement just yet, not that I'm bragging or tooting my own horn about what mother nature gave me. Well, hmm.

I mean, I got pretty lucky with a few things, but I do have to toot my own horn, so.

And then, just like everyone else in the world, I texted from mere steps away within the same house to communicate. With Ethan, of course.

[Ping]

"Turning in. Sleeping in jersey."

[Whoop]

"On my belly."

[Ping]

"Keep talking, Dizzy."

[Ping]

"Oops, left bedroom door unlocked."

[Ping]

"Oh, getting hard again, Dizzy!"

[Ping]

"Step ladder first time hard?"

[Ping]

"No, when I wrecked Brie's mouth!"

[Ping]

"Jacob?????"

I mean, I already said that they call me Dizzy for a reason, so, so shut it! Everyone makes dizzy mistakes from time to time!

[Ping]

"Ethan?????"

[Ping]

"Yeah, seen my keys, Dizzy?"

[Ping]

"Whew, U left them on my night stand."

[Whoop]

"Also, Jacob might be drunk talking."

[Ping]

"I wasn't in your bedroom, Dizzy."

[Ping]

"I'm Dizzy and grabbed them by mistake."

[Whoop]

"Come get them then."

[Ping]

"Unlock bedroom door."

[Ping]

"Doing that just now, tee, he."

I mean, I pulled that off, right?

[No knock, slithers in, greeted at newly unlocked door with a hug]

"You have a lot of nerve coming to visit with me in the privacy of my bedroom with a boner, Ethan, so?"

"And you have a way of making sure that I had a boner before you speak about it then, Dizzy."

"Well, you're a guy, so I thought you might like it, so. Although, now that I put two and two together, well, shoot, well fine, I'm dizzy about things sometimes, but apparently, I guess I have some skills then, so?"

LOL, like as many skills as when the winds blow, right? I mean, Ethan was a heathy guy, so it really doesn't take much. Or so I am told.

"I mean, we can do some stuff then, Ethan, so?"

"Can we start with why all of the paintings and posters on your bedroom walls are at a diagonal angle then, Dizzy?"

"Hush about all that, Ethan. I just learned earlier that, well, never mind all that, Ethan, I mean, we're alone in my bedroom, so?"

Oh, oh, well then, that was nice then.

[Mwah, ummah, smack]

"Alright Ethan, that's a win for you."

[Mwah, ummah, smack, oomph, ow, smack]

"Alright, alright, alright, I mean, I'm here with you and I lured into my bedroom and all that kissing was way unexpected, but can it be more of a field goal than a touch down then, um-mmm?"

I mean, I picked a bad time to not understand all of the hand signals that the Referee uses to identify a foul, but I suppose the hand pressure on the shoulders is universal, so.

Also, LOL, I think I may have created my own hand signals with the way I had to clasp both of them over my mouth just afterwards. I mean, football players spit all the time, but I had no field to spit on because I was to dizzy to slide my bedroom trash can closer to where I kneeled down in front of Ethan, so.

End Dizzy 01