Do Her for Me

Story Info
Hospitalized Husband Asked Friend To Do His Wife.
1.4k words
3.7
18.1k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers

I wanted to see it, but if I couldn't see it, at least I wanted him to fuck her. I wanted to have that big cock of his slide into her splayed and juicy pussy, pushing her sweet lips aside and disappearing into her muff. I yearned to have her open those lovely legs and prepare herself for his piston-like thrusting, taking his cum in her as he shot stream after stream deep in her vagina, filling her with his fertile semen, giving his sperm a chance to fight for her egg.

I couldn't so I wanted him to fill her with his cock and push deep into my wife's lovely pussy. From my hospital bed I saw it in my head and grinned at the image of my friend fucking my wife in my place. I imagined her wrapping her legs around his waist and drawing him tight against her pelvis, holding his cock in her vagina with her eyes closed and her lip under her teeth, savoring the feel of his erection between her pussy lips, holding him in with the the muscles of her pussy.

"Fuck her good, old friend," I whispered from my bed as I imagine him fucking her. "Give her the best fucking of her life, my friend," I say quietly as the nurse unknowingly reads the chart at the foot of my bed and smiles at me as if she knows what I am thinking, looking over the top of the chart. She doesn't notice or pretends she doesn't see the tent in the sheets below my waist.

My fist griped my shaft as the night nurse granted me the privacy I needed for the fantasy of my friend fucking my wife for me as I lay in bed unable to move. The night light gave her the ability to see the chart but miss the tent under the sheets as I continue to mentally enjoy the sex my wife was having in my mind with my good friend who may actually be doing just what I was imagining with her in my bed at my home at that very moment.

I had asked him to pleasure her for me, to fuck her and give her what I couldn't. I told him he had my blessing, even told him what she liked best. I advised him what to do to her that would drive her crazy, make her come with a shriek, and I told him where to suck, what to stroke, and told him what positions she preferred.

"If you fuck her for me I will be forever grateful," I told him from my hospital bed. He promised he would, asked if she would really go for it, but I said that was up to him. "She needs fucking," I said with a smile. "Do that for me and I will be a happy man," I said with a contented grin."She loves a tongue between those sweet pussy lips," I told him. "Make her cry out in ecstasy and I will be thrilled. Put a satisfied smile on her face and you will do me a great service."

He nodded and put his hand on my arm. "I will do my best," he said. When he left the room I closed my eyes and imagined it, seeing him in her and pumping repeatedly, bringing a smile to her face and a dreamy look to her eyes. I could almost hear her cries of joy as I imagined him giving her what she hadn't gotten in months.

When the fantasy was over I was spent by the emotional release but relaxed under the covers and slept contentedly, satisfied that my wife would have the pleasure she craved, that I knew she so needed.

When she came to the hospital I asked if she had seen Jake. She smiled and nodded, knowingly, understanding what I was asking. "Was it good?" I asked her.

She answered almost in a whisper. "Yes," she said quietly. "He was very gentle and loving. Yes, I liked it very much."

"Tell me about it," I said.

Shyly she asked what I wanted to know, realizing I wanted to vicariously participate in the sex she'd had with my friend. "Is he big?" I asked.

"You know he is," she said with a shy smile. "Maybe the biggest I have ever had." I had told her what I was going to ask him to do. She had finally agreed. Reluctantly, but more enthusiastic than she expected to be. She seemed excited when she left the hospital the last time.

"Did you do oral?" I asked. She simply nodded. "Did he make you come?" She shook her head and said, "many times."

"We're you on top?" Again she nodded.

"Like a cowgirl," she said knowing it was one of my favorite phrases. "He is very good," she said with a sigh, knowing I liked hearing that. Then she began telling me how he undressed her next to the bed, understanding that was what I needed. "He put his hands all over me, held my bottom, kissed my nipples, sucked my neck."

She knew those were things I liked to do. She was giving me the sex that I relished, that I loved. She was leading me through our fucking without me having to be there. She was giving me the sex I could not have in person. "Did he come in you?" She knew I wanted him to, understood it was a big part of it for me. If she had a child I wanted it to be from Jake, my best friend. She said he had come in her many times. He had filled her pussy many times. She actually said "pussy," knowing I loved the word. My loving wife was fucking for me, having sex with another man so I could live it through him. She was describing her pleasure for me, telling me each delicious detail, giving me what I couldn't give myself.

My loving wife was doing it for me, but I hoped she was also doing it for herself. Some of the pleasure she was getting I hoped was for her own sexual satisfaction, since the man she was married to couldn't do it for himself.

"Fuck him for me tonight, around ten so I can know when it is happening," I said. She promised she would, that she would think of me as he was entering her, sucking her, or just cuddling after they came. When the nurse left the room she came close to the bed so I could reach under her skirt and feel her panties. They were wet.

"You thinking about tonight?" I asked. She nodded and smiled and I slipped a finger under the edge of her panties and between her wet pussy lips, and she was standing still so I could reach them. "They feel puffy and ready," I said. "They're ready for Jake?" She nodded and came closer so I could get my finger farther inside of her.

I probed around in her pussy and felt the sooth, lovely petals and pushed deep into her, looking for her G-spot. The nurse came in and Claire stiffened but didn't move away. She let me explore her with my fingers, hidden by the sheets of the bed. I found her clitoris and put the tip of my finger on it and began rubbing. She closed her eyes and savored the feel of me caressing her nub. She bit down on her lower lip as she approached an orgasm at the side of the bed. I changed to my thumb and increased the pressure, sending into a climax that rocked as she stood next to the bed.

When she stopped coming she opened her eyes and smiled at me. "You still do that best," she said.

"But that is not enough," I said. "Fuck him tonight and think of me."

"If that is what you want," she said.

"It is what I need," I said. "Now go fuck him and then come back and tell me about it. Tell me everything." She kissed me and promised she would. When she left the room I watched her bottom swing as she left, picturing it being fondled by the hands of my friend. "Fuck her good, buddy," I said into the night as I put my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers