Do I Fuck a Foxy Lady? Pt. 02

Story Info
The boss lady reveals more about the strange creatures.
2k words
3.83
776
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
240 Followers

It has always been my fantasy for a foxy lady to say to me "If you want to impregnate me you must ask my husband's permission and you'd have to fuck me with him watching." I had the chance to make my fantasy come true on a 4 day cruise trip to Rotterdam.

(Editorial note - In Part 1 we discovered that Chris had been in Het Park, Rotterdam and was now naked, bound hand and foot on a bed in a tunnel.

He had developed strategies to keep his spirits up. He still didn't know how or why he was in the tunnel. Meanwhile his wife Jane (who had gone to the Maritime Museum instead of the park) had (Chris assumed) returned to the cruise ship. She might have assumed that Chris (who is an alcoholic but doesn't drink) may have fallen off the wagon and gone on a bender. He hadn't drank any alcohol but had felt as if he had a hangover.

Chris wanted to know if "the natives are friendly").

THE STORY CONTINUES

The darkness was now changed to a dim light. Then 2 men appeared with food and coffee and orange juice. It was served on a silver platter. The natives are friendly, though that friendship didn't extend to bacon and eggs. It was a "continental breakfast" of ham, cheese and salami with fresh French bread and jam.

They took off the ropes that bound my hands and feet.

THE FIRST APOLOGY.

As I enjoyed the food and drink, one of the captors said "I apologise for many things. Firstly for you being naked. Your clothes were covered in mud and your own urine."

I recalled going off the footpath into the wooded area to spend a penny.

CLOTHES ARE ON THEIR WAY

The man continued "Somebody has gone out to get you replacement clothing. I presume you don't want to go back to your cruise ship without any clothes."

I thought of me walking back the 2 miles to the Swan bridge and then crossing it with my wedding tackle in view of the Rotterdamians and tourists. I didn't think that Rotterdam was ready to see me as nature intended.

NUDIST AREA

I also wondered if Rotterdam had a nudist area. As I said before, the weirdest things pop into your mind when under stress.

(Editorial note - there is an official nudist beach at Maasvlakte, which is within the larger Rotterdam area. There are also "clothing optional" establishments)

NOT A PRISONER

One man said "We are not holding you here against your free will. Once the man returns with your clothes you can leave any time you want. If you decide you want to stay we can provide a mobile phone for you. Your mobile phone fell into the lake and is ruined."

I thought that was a pity because I had lots of photos of the park. Then I remembered that they would be auto-saved to Google photos. Perhaps Jane might see the photos and the times I took the pictures. It might also help the police trace where I was. It would also show Jane that I was in the park and not in some drinking den.

I thought when I took the last picture. It was of the lake from the wooden viewing platform. It would have some ducks in it. The sun was setting, which was good because I wanted to go to the Euromast tower to see Rotterdam at night-time.

THE SECOND APOLOGY

The man said "The creatures may attack you. They are both asleep now. You will hear them soon. Don't be worried you are safe here. Just don't wander off."

So in the pitch blackness my fears had been unfounded. They did it for my safety because it is not safe for me to wander alone down here. The Higher Power has been doing its job.

(Editorial note - the "Higher Power" is a term used in Alcoholics Anonymous. The term is intentionally vague because the program is not tied to a particular religion or spiritual or humanist tradition. Some members interpret this as God or a divine presence; others find their Higher Power in (the renewing power of) nature or of the universe.

Chris interprets God as a "Group Of Drunks" meaning the power of the AA group itself. He has been using the power and positivity of the AA to help with the understandable fears of being held captive).

THE THIRD APOLOGY

The third apology is for leaving me in the dark.

The captor said "We didn't think you would be up so soon. The lighting down here tries to recreate the lighting up above. Its for the benefit of the creatures. It will get as bright as daylight in an hour to 2."

DANGER TOILETS

The second captor said "If you need the facilities you must not go to the toilet alone. The creatures are cunning and they will attack you. For extra protection, will you permit me to spray you? It will makes you less of a target for the creatures. It has an unpleasant smell."

I said "If you must, then go ahead." and he sprayed me with the zoo poo odour.

He said "And don't be afraid of rats." Suddenly I WAS afraid of rats.

He continued "the creatures hunt them down and eat them." I was still concerned about rats.

FRIENDS NOT CAPTORS

I asked "Can I go to the loo, please?"

Both the captors (well they weren't captors but I didn't know what to call them) followed me to the loo. I locked the door and then the friends (remembering the advice to stay friendly at all costs) accompanied me back to my bedroom.

Friend number 1 said "Ignore the screams. No one is being hurt. It is just the creatures having fun. It's natural for them to behave that way. Try to get a rest. The boss lady will be here in an hour. Hopefully you will have your clothes by then. If not we can get you a dressing gown or something to hide your nakedness."

ETHICS OF NAKEDNESS

Friend 1's reference to my nakedness alerted me to the fact that I just had a naked breakfast with 2 clothed men. It wasn't unpleasant and no more shameful than being in the changing room with naked men. But the prospect of being naked in front of the boss lady was different. Convention said that I had to be clothed with a lady. I was glad that my penis wouldn't be on view to her. Even if the boss lady was a 96 year old lesbian, it wouldn't be right to be naked before her.

But even that isn't the whole story. I would be happy for a doctor to see me naked and even to fondle my testicles. That isn't shameful yet the doctor may be a 29 year old heterosexual, who may get a thrill from seeing my dick and balls.

(Editorial note - According to Healthline, a "penis exam" is more involved than what Paul thought. Doctors know it as a genitourinary (GU) and rectal exam, which involves your groin, penis head and shaft, scrotum and testicles, anus and rectum and prostate.

Early detection allows a doctor to develop a treatment plan for cysts, growths, and other abnormalities before more serious complications can occur. Among the conditions a doctor may discover are urinary tract infections, erectile dysfunction, penile, scrotal tissue or blood vessel damage, and cancer of the prostate, penis or testes.

Men should self examine and report changes, and women should self examine for breast cancer.

It is one time where modesty over nudity can kill).

THE CLOTHES AND THE BOSS LADY APPEAR

My 2 friends left. I went back to sleep.

As the lights had got to daytime brightness I could see clearly. I heard a loud rumble of a metro overhead. The traffic noise was now continuous, so I suppose it must be rush hour. I felt refreshed after what must have been a power nap

THE CREATURES WAKE UP

I was aware a wide variety of animal calls from down the tunnel. One time I heard a blood-curdling scream. If I didn't know about the creatures I would have thought

that someone was being attacked. But I wasn't scared, because my friends had warned me beforehand.

An hour later Friend 2 appeared with my clothes. He asked permission to spray the zoo poo onto me again, which I granted. I then got dressed.

The animal sounds were now constant.

THE BOSS LADY EXPLAINS ALL

The boss lady then appeared.

She said "I am sorry that we have to meet under such difficult circumstances. My name is Ellen and I am the project lead of an experiment which has gone badly wrong. One that has accidentally involved your good self. I hope that you enjoyed your breakfast and the replacement clothes."

I replied "Yes and for the explanation of why I was tied up."

Ellen smiled at me and continued "The Research Institute of Rotterdam is a secretive organisation. We only research neurological disorders. We are well funded by rich risk takers who hope to make lots of money from cures for disorders of the central and peripheral nervous system. These disorders include epilepsy, Alzheimer disease, and cerebrovascular diseases including stroke, migraine and other headache disorders, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, neuro infections and brain tumours."

THE INSTITUTE

I said "That would indeed be a boom to mankind."

Ellen said "The Institute approved a spending of 2 million Euros, following a UK analysis of 31 adult foxes hunted down in East Anglian village. The foxes had all exhibited abnormally aggressive behaviour, lack of fear, heightened alertness and exceptional hunting abilities. The study found that pathological changes were restricted to the central nervous system and the fore-brain. An excellent fit for our specialist area of research.

The Institute thought that the change may have been as a result of an obscure chemical or blend of chemicals. The Institute sent out people to bring back foxes from that area. They replaced each fox caught with an urban fox to maintain the ecological balance.

Within a short time the urban foxes became more aggressive. This supported the idea that it might be chemical based change."

I thought that this sounded reasonable. Scientists come up with a theory and then test that theory.

FOX ATTACKS ON HUMANS

Ellen explained "Fox attacks on humans are extremely rare. The UK has the greatest number of foxes yet attacks have only taken place in 2002, 2003, 2010 and in 2013.

And one of those attacks was a child who tried to stroke the fox. All attacks have been on children. Yet in a small East Anglian village there had been 3 attacks on adults and 5 on children.

People went after the foxes for their own protection and handed them into the local group to find out why there had been so many attacks. But the UK never thought to investigate suspicious chemicals. They were only interested in the pathology."

WHAT WENT WRONG?

Ellen continued "For some unknown reason one of our researchers got infected. He was promiscuous and got 4 women pregnant. One of the women miscarried and the other 3 went full term. The 3 children displayed abnormalities. Luckily the researcher confessed he was the father of all 3. We tested the researcher and found he had abnormal DNA. So did all 3 children. They all had fox like behaviours, though they looked human.

We paid the parents compensation in return for signing Non Disclosure Agreements and letting us bring up their children. As part of those 3 agreements, an independent expert would act in loco parentis. This expert comes to make sure that the children are well cared for."

I asked "So are these the creatures that I heard earlier?"

Ellen replied "They are not creatures. They are a mix of human and fox DNA. Specifically they are 75% human and 25% fox. Legally they are people with the same human rights as you and I have."

HUMAN RIGHTS

Ellen explained "Now the 3 children are of legal age, they have without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion the right to marry and to found a family because the family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society."

MY INVOLVEMENT

I was now to discover how the UN Declaration of Human Rights 1948 would affect me.

LovingF
LovingF
240 Followers