Do not Disappoint Me

Story Info
The consequences of you disappointing me.
1.3k words
3.81
10.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to see you, I want to see all of you.

Yet you disappoint me, no pictures yet.

So disappointed. Well you know what that means. Come here then, here now!

Bend over, across my knee.

You have been so very naughty you know, I don't like it when you are naughty and you disappoint me.

Now this will hurt me more than it hurts you, well maybe not.

I place my hand on your upturned arse and I grip it tight. You have a lovely firm arse. You really should have sent me those pictures like I wanted, now shouldn't you?

I push my hand up your back firmly to your neck, then I run my fingers down your spine to the top of you bum. Do you feel that tingle?

I place my hand back on your arse and I give it a light slap. Did that sting? Surely not. That is just a taste I can assure you. A mere tap.

I push my hand down your arse and leg and lift the hem of your skirt. I trace it slowly up your leg and over your bum and keep going up you back until I expose your pretty little butt in those gorgeous old lady panties.

My cock hardens in anticipation. It presses into your belly as you lay across my lap.

I bring my hand back to your arse and trace my fingers across the top hem of the waistband of your panties.

Slap.

That was a little harder than the last one wasn't it?

I hook my thumb into the waistband of your panties and drag the hem down over your butt cheeks and continue down to your knees.

Look, there is a glow already starting on your perfect pear-shaped arse cheeks. Well they are sensitive, aren't they?

Looks like you have not been disciplined before, is that right? I cannot believe that you have not been naughty before so I can only assume that you have not yet met a man who knows how to educate naughty girls. Have you? Well, you have now, I can sort you out now.

I pinch your arse cheek right where it is starting to redden, I hear you gasp. That will be the first of many I can assure you.

Slap.

It stings a lot more with your skirt up and panties down doesn't it. Looks better for me too as you can feel by my cock pressing into you.

Slap.

You will remember to send me all the pictures that I want, won't you.

Slap.

You have been extremely naughty haven't you, by disappointing me?

My cock is rock hard now as you squirm under my hand, I press my other hand into the small of your back to push you sweet tummy further into my cock.

Slap.

Have you learnt your lesson I wonder?

Slap.

I see your arse cheeks are now bright red under the force of my blows.

Slap.

Is that a tear? Well you were naughty, you must be punished. It's not my fault is it?

Slap.

You cry out again and beg me to stop.

"Who has been a naughty girl?"

"I have." you say.

"Yes indeed you have, have you learnt your lesson?"

"Yes"

Slap

"Yes what"

"Yes Sir"

"That's better"

"So are you going to send me some pictures?"

"I would hate to be disappointed again."

I trace my fingers down the crack of your arse and press against your arse hole and pussy lips as I decide what we might do next?

Hmmm, stubborn I see.

I guess we better continue our discipline then shall we.

Slap.

"On your feet"

I stand up as well and I push your panties down past your knees.

I move you to the chair I have just got out of, but I make you kneel on chair with your head over the back of the chair. Your arse juts out nicely in this position.

Slap.

Your skirt has fallen back into place over your arse so that is the first thing I need to attend to. I raise the hem of your skirt and throw it up over your back.

You have a perfect arse, it looks even better in that nice shade of red.

I push your ankles apart with my legs and your knees follow suit. I my hand push down in the small of your back so that your back is arched and your arse is pointed higher into the air. That presents your beautiful pussy lips to my gaze. The lips of your pussy are gorgeous, I want to taste them so bad but not while you have been so naughty.

I place my hand onto your pussy, releasing my hand from your back.

Slap.

I feel the force of my slap travel across your arse and through your cunt into my hand.

I hear your whimper, I smile.

I undo my belt and unzip my pants and I let my cock out of my pants. Arrh that is so much better.

I move closer so that just the knob of my cock just rests against the juicy lips of your pussy.

Slap.

I draw my belt out of my pants and let them drop around my ankles.

I fold my belt over, in half, then in half again. Holding the buckle in my hand.

I draw my belt across your arse as I move the tip of my cock along your pussy lips until it touches the hood of your clit.

I rock my hips back and forth so that my knob slides the length of your pussy lips and back to the hood of your clit.

I lightly flick your butt with my belt as I continue to trace my cock along the lips of your pussy.

You cry out and the skin on your arse reddens immediately.

Whack.

There is a perfect imprint in your arse exactly the width of my belt, funny about that!

And you cry out, the tears are flowing now.

I push the knob of my cock just inside your pussy.

Whack.

I feel you jump and the muscles of your pussy clench and release the tip of my cock.

I thrust into you as deeply as I can.

Whack.

That feels fantastic as your pussy clenches again now around the full length of my cock as your body reacts to the whack of my belt on your butt. It is an unbelievable feeling.

I unfold my belt so it is now only in half not in quarters. I slip my belt around your thighs and I use it to draw you to me as I fuck you deeply.

I love to look at your arse whilst I fuck you, you have a great arse, beautiful, round and pear shaped.

I hear your breath quicken.

I thrust deeper and longer into you. I wrap my belt across your thighs drawing you closer and closer to me.

I can tell by your breathing you are getting close to cumming. So I place my index finger on your arse hole and press but not enough to push my finger into your arse.

I move my finger in small circles at the entrance if your arse, whilst I pound my cock into your cunt.

Your breathing intensifies as you cum, I love the sound of a woman's orgasm.

I continue to thrust into you and now it is my turn to cum, I withdraw my cock from your pussy and place my know on your butt hole so my cum is directed up, the crack of your butt. Spraying both cheeks and up your back to your skirt.

I step back to watch my cum dribble down your arse crack and over your pussy down your thigh and onto the chair.

Slap.