Do What You Want

Story Info
They challenge each other when it comes to sexual desires.
1.3k words
3.59
17.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearing the end of a long work week and Victoria was looking forward to see Philip. It was Thanksgiving week and she would be spending it with him.

"Thank God that I took a half day today." She said with a sigh of relief. "I just hope I can make it home to pack before the traffic gets worse."

Victoria was looking forward to an evening with just her and her man. The roommates would be out for couple days, and it be just the two of them.

"I got 3hrs to get there and boy do I want him bad." She said starting her car up to leave.

Victoria turned on her radio and started day dreaming. She would think of how they will embrace with their arms tight around each other and their lips locked tight. The feeling of their warm wet tongues touching each other and hands sliding down to grope each other's ass. The drive was long but she kept her self-focused on the goal of seeing Phillip soon.

Victoria was listening to her usual songs when one song came up called "do what you want" by Lady Gaga. The song talked about how her man can do with what he wants to her body but don't mess with her mind. She start to fantasy of how Philip could take over her body. How Philip would kiss her neck and grope her breasts tight. She could feel the rush of energy in her body build up. It felt as if Philip was there groping her breast and kissing her neck. The energy continued to build has she fantasized ways he use his mouth over her body. She imaged him sucking on her breast and licking the tips of her nipples. Her nipples became hard and her pussy contracted little.

"Oh Philip how I need you to touch me and hold me." She said with a slight moan.

She started to touch her breasts has she as driving and moved her way down to touch herself. Sure enough she was wet and warm. She decided to tease herself. Victoria enjoyed giving herself a tease to make her crave more. Her figures moved in and out her pussy and rubbed her clit. "Oh I need to stop this or I won't make it there in one piece." She said.

It was few hours toward the end of her drive she looks at her phone see that she is ten minutes away.

"Thank God I'm tired and have to pee." She arrives and begins to unload her car.

As she walks in she sees him running down the steps to great her. There embrace was better than she imagined. There kiss was deep and lustful.

"How was your drive?" He ask has his smile wide. "It was long but not hardly any traffic considering it's the holiday week." She said.

"I'm going to the bathroom to freshen up I be out a sec." She says giggling knowing what is to come next. But what she didn't know is this night would be a special night she never forget.

She walks out with only her shirt that barely covers her full round ass. Her breast hanging down with her nipples poking through her shirt. Philip begins to walk over and gropes her ass and pitches her nipples.

She moans and lets out.

"I can see someone is happy to see me." She giggles and gropes his hard dick in his pants.

He pulls her in close and looks at her with his deep blue eyes and kisses her. She loved the way he kissed her. It was a soft kiss but a little tongue to tease her.

He then pulls back and says "I love you." Victoria gasp in surprise. She did not expect it at all and felt a deep rush of lust to pull him back in.

She takes off his shirt and unzips his pants. Just before she can make her move he bends her over on the floor of the living room. He then rust his dick in her pussy. She can feel the hard cock pushing in and out of her. She moans loudly and her pussy contracts around his dick. Then pulls out and pulls her up to move her to the kitchen. He then repeats the motions deeper and harder. She can feel him pulsing inside her with each thrust.

He pulled her back up to embrace her and kiss her passionately. He grab her ass then spanked it. She moaned loudly and followed him upstairs. He brought her up to one of the bedrooms and push her up against the wall.

"I'm going to fuck you till you can't cum anymore." He said with a wide smile.

Then ties her hands together and bends her over. He then lubes up the anal toy and inserts it in her ass. "Fuck that feels good," she says. He then thrust the toy gently in and out then faster.

She started to feel the pressure of the toy opening her ass up. "You going to fuck my ass baby" she says smiling."

"Yes baby I'm going to fuck that ass and your pussy," he said.

"But how will..." before she could finish he had a double penetration toy on his dick.

"Now I'm going to fuck that big ass of yours while this dildo vibrates in your pussy and thrust deep inside." He said smiling.

Before she could say anything he thrust his dick and dildo inside both holes.

She screamed with pleasure. The pressure of his dick in her ass felt so good. The dildo thrusting in her pussy made her legs shake has he continued to thrust himself more deep inside her ass.

"oh God I'm going to cum" she screams. Her pussy squirts out juice on the floor.

Phillip pulls out still hard and pulls her up. "oh baby this is just the beginning, I'm not done with you yet."

Victoria smiled weakly thinking what have I gotten myself into?!

"I want you to sit on this chair and I'm going to tie you down." He said "now I'm going to blind fold you, remember our safe word?"

"Yes, pickles" she said.

She heard another voice but couldn't recognize it. Before she could say anything one dick was in her mouth and another in her pussy. Oh God was it one of Philip's roommates or someone else? She wanted to pull back and yell the safe word but the more she sucked the more she wanted the two men to continue to do what they wanted to her.

"I think she's really enjoying this Philip" the other man said.

"Yes she is, shall we switch?" Philip said.

The two switched and she began to suck Philip while the other man fucked her pussy. Oh her pussy ached for this man's dick. She continues to gag with Philips dick in her mouth. Oh how she wanted them to come inside her. Somehow have them both cum in her pussy.

Victoria tried to speak but Philip already knew what she wanted.

"Baby you want both our seeds?" He said.

"Yes baby I do, both of you fuck my pussy and may the best seed win." She giggled.

Phillip untied her laid himself down on his back and had is dick inside her pussy. The other man then came in front and squeezed is dick in. Victoria screamed with pleasure has two dicks were inside her. The pleasure and pressure of their dicks thrusting in and out caused her to squirt more juices. Both men then came inside her. Philip pulled Victoria toward him and kissed her passionately.

"Do you think I won?" He said.

"We will have to see my love." She said smiling has he pulled the blind fold off.

They embraced each other and before she could turn to see the other man he was gone.

"Baby who was that other man.?" Philip smiled said.

"We will just have to see what happens in nine months then." He said.

Victoria giggles and whisper "do with what you want to my body baby, I'm yours forever." She says. "I love you" he whispers back and kisses her. "Ditto baby" she says.