Do What You Wrote! (femdom smut)

Story Info
Your erotica book, do --do it to me!
2k words
4.5
2.6k
1
0

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Male's P.O.V~

I've always been fond of reading erotica, when I was single, it was my favorite pass time. Something about words is more amusing than watching any porn. Able to let your imagination run wild, imagine your partner however you like, or maybe imagine your crush.

The writers who explain every detail get you all riled up, at least that's what I think. So, cut to the chase I have a girlfriend now. And she's a writer, she writes erotica, smuts would be the exact word.

So, she writes and I read! That's why I'm reading this right now. And every time I read her writings I end up being needy. So, I'm sitting crossed-legged on the bed, squeezing my growing shaft as I wait for her to arrive.

I'm trying to distract myself by playing games on my phone, yet it's not helping. Right before I was about to pace in my room, I heard her knocking on the door, and without wasting another second, I demanded. "Do it to me!"

She threw her bag on the mattress, grabbing a glass of water before her facial expression changes into a big --what?

"What?"

"The last chapter you wrote, I -- I want you to do it to me!"

"Of what?"

"Your erotica book, do --do it to me."

"Babe, I'm tired, the professor took so long to accept the assignment!"

"But I want you to-- I've been waiting!"

Finally relaxing on the mattress, she chuckles as she looks at me, saying "What has gotten into you?"

To convince her, I sit on my knees right beside the bed, looking up at her, in the hope that she would listen to me.

"Okay--- don't look at me like that, I'll do it." She chuckles as she caresses my face, adding, "But--let me get freshen up first then, we'll do what you want!"

I nodded yes in agreement as I wait for her to come out of the bathroom. My knees hurt a little and my heartbeat races, as I think about the things that are going to take place in this very room.

And before I can process my thoughts any further, she bolts in, towel wrapped around her body, water still dripping off of her face because of her wet hair.

Her eyes are scanning me as I quiver from her cold hands, they are always cold.

Female's P.O.V~

I look down and there he rests in the same position, wiping any tired feeling left inside me. I feel his warm skin shiver from my cold touch, and his face cups itself onto my palm, nudging in relief.

"You were waiting like a good boy!" His eyes quiver as soon as I call him that, pouring out his needs through his eyes.

His obedience reflects through his submissive posture, back arched to look up at me, hands fisting themselves on his thighs, trembling knees to empower my control, and a collar sitting on the bed for me to tie around his neck.

I take a seat on the bed, lifting the collar as he also shifts his position, facing me, still on his knees.

He lowers his head down for me to tie it nicely around his neck, as the leash falls over his clothed body, probably hitting his nipple. I lean down, luring him in for a kiss when I just give his lower lip a little bit, gently pulling it with my teethes, making sure it doesn't hurt much.

His eyes remain closed as I caress his face with my hands, teasing his mouth with my figures and my lips. He bucks his head up to receive my lips as I pull myself back, spreading my legs, and giving him the thing that he wanted.

"Let me get my phone first, then I'll do exactly what I wrote." I'm enjoying his eyes on me as his breaths get irregular, "so it says, you have to be tied up first."

"O--okay!" His heavy breaths as he speaks, got me pulling him up by his collar, pushing him down on the bed before I got him all naked, all flustered and shy as makes these cute noises.

I cuff both of his hands and legs, apart from each other, "You're going to struggle a lot, --it's not me saying that it's what the chapter says" Processing ahead, I rest my wetness on his abdomen, and his whimpers are the little clue, that says that he noticed my bareness beneath this towel.

Rubbing his cheeks, pressing his lips with the tips of my fingers, I pull his head to the side by the strands of his hair as I whisper. "Oh, I forgot, I wrote that!"

Male's P.O.V~

"Pull your tongue out!" She chuckles after teasing and ordering me, as I shamelessly pull my tongue out, to get her lips to suck my tongue.

Her hand in between reaches for the drawer next to the bed, pulling out ---nipple clippers--. Fuck! I forgot the chapter had clippers in it.

"Are you scared, little one? Do you want me to stop?" Her mocking voice smudges with the sound of the clippers, attached to the big chain, which pulls your nipples.

"Hmmm, so should I keep going? --You would have to answer me, or else how would I know what you want and not?" Her sweet voice is a little manic type right now.

"K-keep going!" Her soft chuckles get muffled up when she sucks my nipples, getting them wet enough.

"Look at your chest, more specifically, your slutty nipples. They are so hard right now. Do you want this so bad?"

I stammer, answering her back with a, yes, to get silenced and biting my lips when she places the clip on my left nipple, making me watch, as she adds another. Her legs didn't wait long to straddle my face, as her hands reaches for my hair.

She's teasing my tongue with her wetness, giving me a taste just to pull herself away again, she reaches down again as I buck my head up to taste her more, but then again she pulls herself away.

"Please!" I beg when she slaps my face, not too hard, but still effective. "You wanted this, don't you? I'm doing exactly what I wrote!"

Now that she's pressing a little further on my lips, she's teasing them now. "P-please!" I stammer again, as my body aches for it, my tongue aches for her, and I want to taste her.

The sweet scent covering my face deludes me more, "ple-please!" She pulled the chain of clippers, not letting her plan go in vain.

"Aww, my poor baby wants it?"

I quiver from the pain in my nipples and whimper from the lust.

"Y--yes!" I moan, trying to reach for her again when she suddenly pressed her thighs on my face, rubbing her clit on my tongue, as I try to suck.

"Do it nicely, and I'll be gentle with you!"

The next part written in the chapter was about her making my breaths difficult, and she didn't fail to do so. I sniffle as I try to inhale from my nose, and that's a bare amount of air I get.

I suck on her, in hopes of making her feel good, her soft moans are not enough until I get her close to her orgasm, there's no way I'm getting mine.

I'm pushing my tongue in her, running it deeper, as I notice her moaning a little louder, but it's not enough, I want to use my fingers, but all I can do is struggle with these handcuffs.

She pulls the clipper chain just to make me go wild on her wet pussy. I suck, I sniffle, I eat her out, and soon notice her pushing my head deep into her, she's moaning louder and louder. I want to fuck her so hard, but I can't, I can't.

But then again, she pushes my head back on the mattress, that's a sign, that she was close. And, finally, I'm going to get what I wanted.

"A-are you g-going to fuck me n-now?" She slaps my wet face, making me flinch as I breathe hard, "did you just question me?"

"I-I'm sorry!"

Female's P.O.V~

I push my finger inside his ass without applying any lube to his entrance, "that's what you get for questioning me!"

"I'm I'm sorry, I won't do it again, please--- please lube it!"

"Lube what?"

"M-My a-ass!"

"Try again, slut!" She says as she slaps my face again, thrusting her finger in and out of me, which hurts.

"P-please, lube, lube--my boy--pussy!" The smirk around her face is pleasing enough for me, but I get more relief when she lubes up my hole.

I take a sigh of relief when she wipes it away with another finger in my ass. She pulls my hips close to her, thrusting her fingers rapidly into me.

God! It hits the spot!

I quiver and squeal when she pulls the clipper chain again, not forgetting to finger-fuck me. "Is that the spot, sweetie? Is that why you're moaning a little slut?"

"Y-Yes!" I moan back to her as I feel the pleasure coursing in my body. She pulls her fingers out and thrusts the dildo in my mouth, "Open up, or you'll miss your chance to get fucked!"

I open my mouth wide to get choked by the big dick later, it's wet, and my saliva is dripping from my mouth. I bet I look like a cheap whore right now.!She hasn't worn the strap yet.

"Alright, get your ass ready to be rimmed!" She wraps the strap around her waist as she adds, "Oops, I already did that for you! Look, your hole is so wet, like a pink little pussy!"

Her dirty words are making my shaft leak precum. I need her hands on my thick dick but the chapter says it otherwise.

"Are you ready? The chapter says I have to ask you first, I don't want to, but are you ready?" She's a total maniac yet I answer her back. "Ye-yes!"

She lifts my right leg, resting it on her shoulder before she shoves the huge cock in me. She's staring at me, more like fucking me even with her eyes. Her hips circle in me making a gap inside.

"Don't run from it." It hurts a little because it's the largest one I've ever used, it's gaping at me! I moan louder, biting my lips as she gives me a sudden thrust, pushing the whole dick inside me.

My eyes go wide before they shut down, from both the pain and the pleasure. I know after this, I won't be able to sit properly.

"Look, how it goes into you, gaping that pretty hole of yours. It's so red!" She thrusts it in, as she pulls the clippers again.

"Oh, please, please, please!" My voice cracks as I beg. "Fuc---fuck me, fuck me please, fuck me harder!"

"Harder?" She shoves it deeper reaching my spot. "Like this?" She shoves it in again, hitting my prostrate harder this time, gaining my slutty moans, as she adds again, "Or like this?"

"Oh--- please, just like that, I ---want it, I want it so bad. Please fuck me!" I beg for more pain and pleasure as she puts another leg on her shoulder, making a perfect reach for my spot.

"That's spot, isn't it? You're moaning like a pornstar!" God! She's crazy. I squeal, I beg, and I moan as she rims my hole.

"You're gaping at me so much!"

"Am I?" She speaks with her sweet and teasing voice pushing the dick into me harder than before.

"Oh, ple--oh my God! Oh my God! Please yes!"

"Yeah? Right there?"

"Yes---right --there!" I'm about to reach my orgasm when she pulls the clips off of me, making my nipples sting as I cum on my stomach.

"Oh, look at that, you had so much in you! Do you feel relieved or do you want to do it again? The chapter has round two in it, so yeah we're doing this again. Don't worry, I'll make sure, that I fuck you harder this time, harder than this one!"

_________________

END OF THE SMUT