Buying My Personal, Plaything!

Story Info
FEMDOM SMUT!
1.7k words
3.83
2.8k
2
0

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're going to have so much fun!

On my way down the higher floor, I'm welcomed by many whores. Boys or girls, there are so many of them. Some have different hair, and some have different complexions, but none are what I like.

The wide hallways narrow down to a slim alley, exposing the VIP area. From politicians to celebrities, there are all of them, fondling over whores, sitting by their sides.

The scene is dirtier than I'm explaining, their hands do not care where they are touching, and neither do the whores. That's the reason I don't like these types.

"Please, sit here!" The owner says as he leaves to get what he told me he had. I'm approached by many other boys, who are throwing themselves at me. Wild nature and beastly behavior are not what I like.

I push everyone out, ordering my guards to not let anyone enter a private passage, I'm sitting in.

"I'll take him!" This one caught my eye out of ten boys standing right in front of me. I glance back and forth at his body. Shy, timid, perfectly healthy, black hair and brown eyes.

He looks at me in disbelief as the owner sends him away to get ready to leave with me. "Are you sure you want to buy him, you can just come by whenever you feel free?"

"That would not do, my father--- he's worried about my reputation. So I thought let's buy a whore. If I'm bored with him, I'll give him back to you. No refund!"

"You know why are you here, right?" I speak, puffing in the smoke. My eyes can't leave his timid body, sitting on his knees right in front of me. Guards are walking around, as we're not in my bedroom yet. I glance at his eyes watching everyone behind me, "what are you, shy?" I clutch his mouth, yanking him up to face me.

"I thought you were a cheap slut?" I whispered pushing him back on the floor.

"Alright, my guards will show you your room. Where you be living for the rest of your life. If you're lucky enough!" His black robe is almost falling off of him. Damn that owner thought I'll fuck him in my car.

"You'll be given clothes to wear. Wash your filthy body nice and clean, and wait patiently for me. I'll be upstairs shortly!"

Thirty minutes it has passed after I decided to knock on his door. He's given me a different room, right beside mine, which makes it convenient for me.

He unbolts the door after a few seconds of me knocking. His struggling body quickly catches my attention, he's trying to adjust the one piece of fabric he has on his body. His boxers. It's tight enough to contrast his fluffy ass.

I'll have so much fun with this!

"Are you ready?" He nods stepping back into the room.

"Go get the collar and the leash!" I announce as he brings it to me.

His stiff yet perky body is very inviting as I tie the collar around his throat. "You have a beautiful body. It'll be more gorgeous when I'm done with you!" I whisper as I yank him by his collar, I can hear his heartbeat rising.

"My name is Mira! What is yours?" I turn his back towards me, showing him his naked body in the large mirror sitting in the room.

"K--Kian!"

"You have a gorgeous name too! So, Kian, shall we make a few things clear, first?"

"Y--Yes!" He flinches as I rub his nipples with the tips of my fingers. The dryness isn't doing it for me so, I push my fingers into his mouth, holding his jaw with another, my head rests on his shoulder as my clothed body is rubbing his back.

He coughs to my roughness and chokes as I push my fingers deeper. "I was told you were open to the things I like! The rough things? Is that right?"

"Y--yes!" I replace my right hand with the left as I try to grip his tongue with my fingers.

"One thing you should know! You're going to call me mam! Okay? And I will call you when I want to. Alright?"

"Ye--Yes Mam!"

"Good! You're learning fast!" I leave him coughing, right in front of the mirror, as I pick up the lube from the table. "Do you know you were pretty costly to me?"

I walk back to him as I speak, pulling his boxers down. "So, I do have the right to use you to the fullest, right?"

"Ye--Yes Mam!" I jerk him to lean on the mirror so, I can get a good excess to his ass. I stroke his round ass as I ask another question, "So, how many times does this ass of your has been fucked?"

His discomfort from my question is perfectly visible from the mirror, but I don't care. I want my answer!

After a minute of waiting for him to reply, I reward his ass with a slap for not answering. "I asked a question!" His timid body doesn't fail to react and flinches.

"I'm--I'm sorry!"

"Let's make one thing clear here. I ask you a question I want you to answer without second thoughts. I bought you as a whore, don't you dare ever try to be more than that! Do you get that?"

"Y-Yes Mam!"

"Good! Now, how many people have fucked your ass before? It's not like a whore can remember his customer but I was told, you're special! So, try and answer!"

"It hasn't--- mam! You're--you're the first one!"

"Am I?" I run down to his hole, getting an easy excess to his pink hole. Which is wide agape. "But this hole says differently! Did you just lie to me?"

I slap his ass again, clearly leaving my handprint on it. "Let me tell you a thing slut! I don't like people who lie! Don't muse to yourself that I'm soft, just because I'm a woman. I'm more ruthless than most of the men you've ever seen or heard about!"

"I--I didn't lie---" He squeals as I continue to spank his ass, squeezing his balls in my other hand as my arm supports his waist to maintain the posture."

"Am I a fool? This wide gap in you came from what then? After all, you're a cheap slut. Who can believe a slut! God knows how many dicks you've taken before!"

I degrade him as I push another finger into him, that makes it three.

"No---No I swear, it's ---me, I ---"

" I, I what?" I'm surprised how he can easily take three of my fingers inside him, and still can stand.

"I did that, ---I play with my --- hole!" He squeals, his eyes shut as he struggles to stand.

"Is that so? why didn't say so?" I smirk, satisfied after getting what I wanted.

"Come here!" I order as I sit back on the couch, still perfectly reflected in the mirror. I've tied both of his hands together and wrapped a strap-on around my waist.

He might be gaped up, but this dick is bigger for his gaped ass.

"Sit on this big friend of mine!" His eyes are wide open. "What are you scared of? The last time I checked your hungry hole is already so gaped up. This would easily fit, and if it will not. I will make it!"

I watch his round fluffy ass take the whole 9 inches and I quickly reach for his dick as he lays comfortably on me, grinding his hips. He is sitting on me in a cowgirl position, or may I say, cowboy! Which s giving me a full view of his tight hole taking my dick, enough to make me wet and wild to fuck him harder and deeper.

His hands Diggs on the couch balancing his body, his head resting on my shoulder as I massage his length with his spit. He gently moans riding me softly.

"Look at yourself, taking my dick like a cheap slut. Your hole is taking every inch of my cock just like a little slut you are!"

I thrust into his bouncy ass. "That is what you are for me, a whore. And you'll always be just a whore for me." I thrust deeper into his tight ass as he squeals louder.

"Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes M-Mam!"

"I'll never love you, but just use you whenever I see fit! You'll come crawling to me whenever I please you too! You'll wait for me to come home and fuck you until I'm satisfied!"

"Y--yes mam!" He is so obedient, just to my liking!

"Don't worry! I'll give you everything! Whatever you want! Fine clothing, good food, jewels, money, cars, or anything! And in return, I want your complete obedience, with no questions asked. Isn't this an amazing deal?"

"Y--yes mam!"

"Good boy!" I squash his throbbing cock between my hands, pumping my dick into him as he moans louder and louder.

"You'll beg for me to let you please me, you'll beg to cum, you'll beg for everything and if it's good enough. I might consider it to give it to you!"

"Ye--yes mam!" His body trembles, as he watches my hands playing with his cock.

"Please! Please, mam! Let--- I let me cum!" He soon started begging, begging like a cheap slut.

"Yeah, you'll be good?"

"Ye--yes mam! I'll---I will be good! I'll be your good whore!" His shy body works hard to act out of touch.

"That sounds nice from your mouth! That is what you are, my personal, plaything!" I pull his body up, pulling my dick out as I throw him on the bed, shoving my dick back inside him as I grip his hips, digging my nails in.

Scratching his back, as I fuck his tight hole, he shivers to hold his juices inside him. "Cum, right here on the sheets, on yourself, and always remember this is your place. Right under me, shouting like a slut. Cumming hands-free!"

I pull my dick out, grabbing a whip as I quickly hit his back with it. Again and again. His lusty cry and moans echo in this dense room as I lean on top of him whispering one last time as he cums to my whipping.

"You were such a good boy! We're going to have so much fun!"

________________________

END OF THE SMUT