Make Me Feel Good! (Femdom Smut)

Story Info
Let me cry today!
1.5k words
4.45
1.9k
1
0

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corey's P.O.V~

"You should stop drinking, you're drinking too much and it's not good for you!" She smiles at my words, giving me a weird look.

"Why do you care?" She asks as she grabs the drink from the table. I don't have an answer to that. It's been all night I'm watching her drink, dance, and enjoy the night but there's something so empty about her.

In between the dance, she calms down and sits at the corner, maybe I'm seeing things but I saw her cry when a touching song comes.

"Let me go, let me be free, let me fall, let me fly again.

Cuz you're still here even if I can't see you, you're still here even if I can't feel you"

The musician says to which she cries at the corner. What is she dealing with, what makes her so hurt? What makes her have two sides? I wonder.

"You know, I'll probably blackout after this." She says after the last drink she gulped down seriously dozing on the chair. I ran to grab her, helping her to stand on her feet. "Are you okay?" I ask and she hums.

"Wait I'll help you to your room, can you tell me the room number?" I asked to see her condition and it's our policy to help the customer.

"2001, 2002, 2003, and here we go, here it is, 2004, we're here," I announce to her but she doesn't respond. I unlocked her room and took her inside, laying her on the bed, her face is so puffed up, burning cheeks melted because of the alcohol.

"I'll leave then" I'm about to leave when she pulls me back with the left strength she had, "stay with me, please." Her eyes beg, holding my arm, pressing her nails on my skin. "But I can't, it's not allowed."

"Please!" It's all she could say and it's all which made me stay, probably it's all she has to say. I decided to give her a sponge bath because her body is unnaturally hot right now, I'm slowly rubbing the sponge on her arms when I saw her eyes pour tears without any noise, she was crying. Should I ask or should I not?

"Is everything fine Miss?" I asked with all the courage I had. "I wish it was." She says which begs the question of why she isn't.

"Why would you say that?"

"You're a nice person and the first one who genuinely seems to care about me or it's me who's getting played again."

"Why would I play with you?"

"Because that's what people do to me, tell me why are you being so nice to me?" She's right, I've been paying more attention to her, to her drinks, to everything she orders or wants.

"I don't know, you seem like you want that affection." at which she coughed, am I dumb, why would I say that, I slapped my head mentally.

"You're right, I --seriously-- need that, talk to me, sit. I like talking to you." I hesitatingly sat near her, running my fingers through her hair.

Her eyes are telling a story that is hurting me, but her lips are saying otherwise. "Can I ask something?" She lifts her head from my lap, looking at me. "Why are you like this?" I added.

"What do you mean?" She knows what I mean but she's acting like she doesn't know.

"This hurt in your eyes, the pain you hide, what is it? Who did this?" I regret asking because she's frozen all of sudden, neglecting my eyes on her.

"How do you?" She asked as a drop of tear left her eye. "Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" I tried to wipe her tears away but she held my hand, holding it softly as she cries under my palm.

I felt myself getting pulled towards her, pulling me closer to her, her eyelashes were wet from tears. Their eyes shone from the wetness and suddenly she kissed me. I couldn't deny it, I couldn't push her away because maybe I too wanted her.

I felt myself kissing her back, grabbing her into my arm. She was gently pushing me on the mattress, getting on top of me as I brushed her hair behind her face. She looked so beautiful and unbelievable. "I wonder who could hurt a beautiful girl like you." I earned a sad smile from her.

I felt her soft touch on my skin, kisses on my neck, hands on my body. Slowly circling my skin, I felt her tracing my body. "Miss you should stop, you're drunk." I wanted to make one last appeal so that she wouldn't regret it later but her reply made it clear that she won't.

"If you want me to stop, I will but don't tell me I'm drunk, I know what I'm doing, I always know what I'm doing." She's right she might be drunk but she knows what's happening and I wonder how? "I don't want --- you to stop." I finally said it.

"You're so beautiful." She pronounced before kissing me again, biting on my upper lip, sending a wince of pain. She was trying to unbutton my shirt but it seemed like she was struggling, as every second passed by me and the delay occurred, I was getting more excited. I stopped her and started taking my shirt off. All the time I was doing it I felt her sharp eyes on my skin.

"Can I trust you?" She asked as I nodded and held her kissed, kissing it. I soon saw her taking her shirt off, sitting on my torso after taking my pants off. The lights were dim making the surroundings cozy and hot for me.

I didn't drink even a drop but I felt like I was drunk. The way she kissed me, rubbing herself on my skin, nibbling on my neck, playing with my nipples, and pulling me close to her was enough to make me drunk.

I will probably lose my job tomorrow but I don't wanna lose her. There was nothing to talk about because we didn't know each other but our bodies were talking enough. Griding together at the same pace. desperate to eat out with each other, I decided to make a move.

She's a dominant personality and I like to be her submissive one-night stand, but it was more than that. I lifted myself and sat between her legs, pushing them aside and seeing her smile at me like she knew what I was going to do.

I lowered myself towards her thighs, slowly kissing her skin, she left with desperate sighs, throwing her head behind and ready to feel me more. "Keep doing that." I kissed her more and more just the way she wanted to, getting close to her heat.

As soon as I started eating her out, sweet moans left her mouth, moving her body the same as mine. I soon felt her hands on the locks of my hair, pushing me deep into her, making it hard for me to breathe. Her moans were just enough to make me rock hard.

"Stop." She moaned out, making me frown my eyes. "What --What happened, did I do something wrong?" I just finished talking, and I'm already on my back, pushed by her force and feeling her thighs on my stomach.

She kissed me like a hungry tigress, who's just ready to take what's hers. I net she couldn't control herself just like me. "Why are you so cute?" what is she saying, cute? Me?

"What--?" I was shut by her lips, kissing me deeper, taking me inside her in between. "I felt her tightness grinding on top of me slowly and steadily. Her hands-on chest and bits on my neck made it just perfect. My hands were reaching her waist when she stopped me and flipped us over.

Pulling me close to her she whispered. "Make me feel good." Which made me move faster, biting her neck, and earning moans from her. "Fuck!" I couldn't stop myself from moaning, she was the only person who made me feel this good. I just wish she remembers it all tomorrow morning.

I was getting closer but I couldn't stop unless she tells me to. She was the one who was in control but soon I heard her moaning louder and louder, she was getting close to her end as well and soon she permitted me to release.

I fell on top of her, grabbing her close to me, but not a bit of sound from her. I decided to check and there I saw her crying softly. "What happened, why are you?"

"It's not you're fault, don't freak out, just hold me like this, don't let go, let me cry today."

I lay comfortably, holding her close to me, I felt her face on my chest and tears on my skin. I kept quiet, I don't know what happened to you, the thing I know is that you're a good person and you do not deserve this pain. I let her cry and don't ask anything about anything. I believe she needs this.

_________________________

END OF THE SMUT!