Do You Like to Watch? Pt. 04 The Final

Story Info
The night of no return.
2.9k words
4.38
1.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part four

I watched Daniel's fingers dance over the screen of his phone, responding to the prompts from the female voice that spoke, an elegant voice...one that I would like to meet one day?

His codes entered, his password spoken, and the line went quiet for a second.

"What now?" I asked.

"Now we choose our place to visit tonight" he replied sitting up straight.

"Oh, I don't know what I want?"

"Listen and choose anything you desire from the choices; you can have any type of person you have ever wanted to have sex with?" Daniel spoke softly, his tone reassuring that I would be safe.

The female voice started speaking again, going through a list of three gatherings, listening to them all one brought a smile from him when I blushed.

"What...what's that thought that just popped into your head?" he asked.

"Number two! I want to go to number two" I smiled in reply.

For the last hour I sat at the edge of my bed looking at my reflection in the long mirror in the corner of my room.

Was the person I was looking at me?

Dressed in a knee-high skirt with a slit up the front that showed the inside of my thigh, I could see my suspender belt, its black velvet material with a lovely frill around the top.

My gaze drew upwards and my single-breasted grey suit jacket, my lovely gold collar necklace hugged around my neck, a handful of small pearls adorned the chain as it fell lower in between the valley of my chest, the chain separated just under my breasts, one part going underneath my left breast and another under my right.

As I moved my hand up the single button, my finger and thumb unbuttoning it, the jacket opened, and my breasts were no longer able to keep covered up and they fell free.

I looked at the clasp that curled around my nipples, the feel of the clasp as it tightened made me gasp at the metal cut into my skin.

'Oh, the pain and the pleasure' I wasn't going to last the next ten minutes without orgasming never mind lasting the night.

"You look stunning" Daniel spoke softly leaning against the door.

"Thank you, looking sharp yourself...I must admit, even I want to suck my breasts" I let out a little schoolgirl giggle.

"Shall we go and see which lucky person you want to choose?" He asked.

Taking in a deep breathe, I re buttoned my jacket and stood, held my hand out.

"You better lead the way sir, or I will be having your lips around my flesh!" I looked at his smile as I buttoned up and walked past him.

"I like this confidence in you" he replied.

The building wasn't what I was expecting, and the area too, the high-end waterfront complex building overlooking the harbour, I was expecting something sleazy, just as with everyone around me thinks of sex as sleazy.

But everything around me hadn't really given me that impression.

Daniel pulled a blindfold from the glove compartment from the side of the car.

"Why am I being blindfolded?" I ask

"You see I am jumping ahead this meeting of other members of the inner circle, this is usually happens after the cultivation of 8 to 12 months vetting period, but because you raised a few eyebrows with your performance in the café. Some have asked to...taste you" Daniel explained his smile was intoxicating and I was up for something new.

"Kiss me? to calm my nerves" I asked as my heart raced, nearly pumping out of my chest, he had calmed my nerves already in reality. From the minute he held me I felt safe which wasn't like me...at all...but he aroused me in ways I had never thought, and I wasn't a prune.

He leant in and the leather of the rear seat creaked, my lips opened willingly.

Our breathe meeting inside both our mouths drawing each other closer, I couldn't hep offer him my tongue, another trait I could thanks him for.

He resisted and pulled away.

"You are not for me tonight" he whispered as he sat back.

"Okay then...shall we do this then" I smiled as he raised the material to my face, the softness had me rub my skin upon it

"Also, you are about to meet...well maybe somebody famous? A Politician or maybe the shop keeper on the corner, until they can trust you? You will be blindfolded"

"You mean I'm just an amusement for the evening?"

"Sadly, not my amusement...Are you ready?" He asked.

"I am" I replied with a smile.

I watched as the blindfold drew closer and covered my eyes, my hearing senses heightened, the car door opened, my hand was taken and very gently was led out of the car into the building.

A short walk which took me to hear the ping of elevator doors opening, stepping inside the door closed, the smell of aftershave and perfume in the lift filled my nostrils.

A hand touched my arm to lead me out, I could hear voices and laughter echo in the corridor.

"I am going to lead you" Daniel spoke as he took my hand and led me.

Soon voices and music grew louder until it was all buzzing around in my head, it sounded like one hundred voices whizzed around me.

"I am so nervous and horny, will I..." I began to speak.

"Time to be quiet...." Daniel's voice was strong and petered away.

As I stood, He pinged a glass to get everyone's attention, I had no idea what was about to happen, and it thrilled me.

"Ladies and Gentlemen may I introduce our new friend"

It sounded like only a handful of people where in the room, I made out three different voices, two women and one man? Maybe the other way around, I couldn't tell as they all spoke one after the other which disoriented my senses.

I suddenly felt my jacket being handled she couldn't say by how many people. One maybe two

"She looks so cute in such an adorable jacket" a female voice spoke.

"I love the collar; it just makes me..." a male voice added before he was interrupted.

"Oh yes do that for sure!" a second female voice raised amongst the crowd of noise.

I felt my hands pulled behind my back, I felt my wrist being clasped into the cold metal of hand cuffs binding my wrists.

My heart raced as I had little control over what was happening around me, but this also aroused me immensely.

I reminded myself that I wanted this, I asked to know more about 'the Movement'

I also wanted to be the desire of everyone, and I was certainly getting attention.

I jolted as a hand closed around my neck 'fuck this is what I need, this is what the other side of me needs'

"Show me your tongue" A man spoke with desire in his voice

'Not standing on ceremony' I thought as I parted my lips, my tongue rolled from my mouth.

I felt the warm breath and course skin, meant it was a man first, our tongues touched, I let myself be drawn into lust and desire.

I felt hands roll over my shoulder and follow the contours of my arms until the found themselves in front of me, the single button of my jacket was unbuttoned.

Applause rang around the room as my flesh was exposed.

The chain around my nipples brought me to my senses, only that it was now making me want them soothed with a tongue and mouth

"I am glad you like my breasts" I found myself talking out loud.

Suddenly I took in a sharp intake of breath as the chain was pulled, my breasts heaved forward, the nipple clamp forced itself to tighten and just held its grip from which now made them very sensitive.

A voice soothing whispered into my ear just as the clamp was loosened.

"My dear, you do know that you are supposed to only wear these for a certain length of time?" his voice calmed me, and I found myself turning to where he spoke from.

"But I like how it feels" I replied

"Too long and it will kill off your blood cells and this will not be good for you?" his voiced now in my other ear.

"In that case you better take them off!"

I took in a sharp as a sharp pull on the chain and the clasp broke free and I jumped.

"Doesn't mean we can't make you gasp" his laugh was laudable as I felt my panties become wet.

My breathing became faster as I felt another breath, this time on my breasts, a warm blow went left to right across my skin.

Then a warm soft female mouth wrapped around right nipple, filing the small mouth full of her flesh.

"Fuck" I called out as my left breast and nipple got the same treatment

'Jesus Christ I am going to fucking cum' I screamed in my head as my body shook

"Look everyone I've made her orgasm with even touching her pussy!" the woman that was no doubt on my breasts

"Well Vivian, that's what you do" another woman spoke, and the crowd started to laugh, but not at me I felt.

Soon I was naked, and I had mouths, hands all over my body.

My orgasms flowed through me one after another, my body responding to the tongue that flicked at my now engorged sex, my body shook as I orgasmed, my mind had given up trying to repel the assault on my senses.

My breasts held in that many hands I had given up trying to decide if it was male or female, but it felt good all the same, it felt not only erotic but filthy dirty.

A cupped with a squeeze hard has me wavering.

"We need to keep her?" Someone spoke out loud

I was wondering what would happen next to me? Hands still tied above my head; I felt my legs lift from the floor. resting upon an arm and a hand.

Manoeuvred into position I felt my sex part as a cock eased its way into me. My mouth opened and I gasped as it filled me, my juices sliding it inside.

Then the real work on me began, which I nearly passed out.

Not only was a cock stuffed Inside my pussy! then my backside was pulled apart and another cock pushed Inside my rear hole.

One after another they moved in unison, pussy/arse, pussy/arse.

I think I passed out for a minute as I felt each cock inside me

"My dear, are you having fun?" I was asked, by whom a man or women I did not hear nor care all I could hear was voices.

I had noticed that I couldn't feel any semen inside me, I had dildos not cocks!

And the to and fro felt different like...

My head was turned, I was kissed hard and passionately and laboured breathing, defiantly a man.

I felt the tip of his warm cock on the side of my thigh side moments before warm jets of sperm spilled onto my skin.

The sound of everyone around me moaning as those in the room also started to orgasm, the electricity in the room the erotica I felt the first dildo in my rear slowly leave me then the one in my pussy.

I was lowered onto the floor, my legs struggled as the blood rushed from my upper body and the pins and needles started.

My own fluids ran down the inside of my legs and I felt myself grow red in my face, then my wrists where free with my arms to feeling strange.

I massaged my wrists a little as every part of my body was sensitive.

I could feel my nipples sore and enlarged, this wasn't a what I was expecting but I didn't know what to think.

I could still hear female moans from near me and I wondered what they looked like?

"How are you?" the familiar voice of Daniel filled my head.

"Very happy, can I take off the blindfold?" I asked

"Yes, if you wish" I didn't hesitate in my reply.

I felt his hands unknotting, the fabric fell free from my head. It took a little while for my eyes to adjust to the light, but when they did oh my everyone was naked.

The noises placed with people now, all around I could see couples engaged in sex or sexual activity.

One couple caught my eye, she was sucking her man's cock deep into her mouth that I had not thought possible in a kneeling position, the man stood still his arms behind his back by choice as the woman used only her mouth, lubricating his length with her tongue before she expertly took take in his length.

'Fabulous' I thought to myself as I found my feet moving me around the room.

A black woman laid on her back upon a wide sofa, her face full of lust her body jittered as her male beaux slammed his cock into her swollen pussy, his face grimaced with the tell-tale look of an approaching orgasm.

Watching as he withdrew, he began to rub at his cock over her stomach his eyes closed feverously rubbing at himself.

The woman waved me in, as she pulled at her breasts, we kissed open mouthed feeling our breathe in each other's mouths, she took my hand, placing it over her left free breast.

Her long nipple tickled in the palm of my hand before I squeezed the flesh, as I leant over, she allowed herself to take in my breast into her own mouth, the warm wet saliva felt like electricity through my body.

As I cupped, squeezed and pulled at her breast, she did the same to mine sucking at my nub.

I felt a pair of hands at my lower back, running slowly to my backside which I couldn't help straightening my legs and push up my backside up and out.

Transfixed as the man began to orgasm, sending shoots of sperm over her body, I watched as the woman's hand lowered, using two fingers she scooped up some of his juices onto the tips of her fingers, then carefully bringing it up to my lips.

As my lips opened her cum filled fingers slide inside my mouth, letting me taste another man without the hard work.

At the same time so did my legs as did my pussy lips. Awaiting a throbbing, pulsating cock filled me.

I nearly passed out with the size that had entered me, despite being wet, the size of the cock still expanded my lips.

I pushed and met each thrust of the cock with eagerness, as I looked down the woman had cleaned all the juices from her own body, quietly going about her own clean-up operation.

She sat up onto her knees to face me, holding my hands as I had myself an orgasm, my own voice cried out as I succumbed to the moment and I orgasmed, my legs shook which only made my male assailant more aroused and he hammered at my pussy more violently.

My mind raced as I wanted more!

I felt his throb and waited for him to fill me with his seed, I froze and waited for the explosion that never came, my female helper smiled.

"Ready for something different?" she told me

Before I could take it in what she was telling me, my pussy was empty and the man stood alongside me, I watched as the woman opened her mouth and rolled out her tongue.

The tip of the cock that was only moments ago deep inside me now rested upon her tongue.

I watched as he stroked his cock in a measured and controlled way orgasmed into her mouth.

Just as he finished dumping his load he turned and left saying nothing which was new to me too, No snuggle under the duvet and a smoke of a cigarette.

The woman turned and pulled my head closer so we could kiss.

Our lips met, slowly her mouth opened and let the sperm spill onto my lips, my eyes grew wide as I now got what she was wanting to do, as soon as my mouth opened wide, she let a gush of fluid, sperm and saliva combined making me swallow quickly.

My mind whizzed around at everything that was going on around me. My mind letting down my body with dark dirty thoughts and my body letting down my mind with the ease that it succumbed to its desire.

Lost I felt a hand squeeze my own, a familiar voice grounded me. Daniels

"Glass of water and a quiet room?" was all he said, I just nodded, and we walked out the room.

The quiet room was a large round sofa in a corner of 6'6 room.

I looked at his naked body, holding a glass of water. Reaching out I took it and gulped the fresh water down.

"You, okay...I need you to speak honestly?" He asked. I looked down at my own naked body, rubbing the last of the water from my lips...I sighed opened my mouth and replied...