Do You Want More?

Story Info
Maggie is taken against her will in New Orleans.
2.6k words
4.14
27k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God damn Shelby!

Panic was clouding Maggie's brain.

She tugged with her shoulders but she was stuck. While ostensibly helping Maggie remove her coat Shelby had surreptitiously restrained Maggie's hands behind her back.

Shelby had invited Maggie to her room with the pretext there were documents that required her signature. At the last conference in Orlando, Shelby and her five martinis had embroiled Maggie in what appeared to be a botched bar-room hook-up. To Maggie, a widow, that scene was a career killer and nothing (except her two children) came before her career. Maggie's plan for this conference was to keep contact with Shelby to the bare essentials.

* * *

Just half an hour earlier Maggie had been walking down Canal (toward the river). She had her cab drop her at the CVS on Carondelet for contact solution. From there she walked on to the Sheraton. Before Maggie entered the giant glass lobby, Shelby came running out. "Why are you walking?" Shelby asked in her husky smoker's rasp.

"It's freezing out here. C'mon let's get you in a martini."

Shelby, though shorter than Maggie, always took the alpha role in their relationship. Maggie reluctantly followed Shelby into the Sheraton's first floor bar.

Three martinis later, Maggie was in Shelby's glass walled penthouse suite restrained to a dinette chair. "I can't breathe Shelby. I panic."

"Don't worry Sugar, those martinis will ward off any panic."

"Shelby, what is this?"

"Baby, I just wanna show ya somethin," she said theatrically, ladling on her Baton Rouge accent. "But y'all are such a flibbertigibbet I know this is the only way I get ya to light long enough to show ya."

"Shelby, untie me and then show me."

Instead Shelby knelt down in front of Maggie's chair and reached her arms up either side of Maggie's knee length rent-the-runway skirt. Reaching the top of Maggie's hips, she grabbed hold of Maggie's panties, yanking them down. As the undergarments pulled free of Maggie's pedicured feet, Shelby got a surprise.

"Maggie, why in the hell is a skinny broad like you wearing Spanx?" Already mortified by Shelby stripping her, Maggie was completely crushed as Shelby waved her Oprah approved girdle under her nose.

"Maggie, I want to know why you are wearing a girdle? It pisses me off when you skinny chicks do this kind of shit?"

Maggie hung her head. Despite the fact that she was 5'8" and built like Audrey Hepburn the subject of her weight never failed to humiliate her. Head down, she mumbled an answer. Shelby reached up quickly grabbing Maggie's jaw, forcing Maggie to look into her eyes. "What did you say?" Shelby demanded.

"I said they smooth out panty lines and make your dresses look better," Maggie replied, her voice subdued, her eyes nearly closed.

"Bullshit," Shelby said squeezing Maggie's jaw until tears began to form in her eyes.

"OK, OK, stop hurting me Shelby." Maggie's face burned with humiliation. "I have a Mom stomach, it pooches out and nothing I do gets rid of it."

Shelby dropped Maggie's Spanx, gave Maggie a thoughtful, cold blooded once over and cryptically said," We'll see about that later."

She then reached into the back pocket of her blue jean skirt and pulled out four zip ties. One went to each of Maggie's ankles. Once they were secured, Maggie's knees were easily restrained.

"Why Shelby? I thought we were friends. Why are you acting so crazy?"

Shelby was distracted, staring at Maggie's hairless vulva. "Well now, that's going to make this even more fun," she said.

Shelby's hand cupped Maggie's bald peach. Her index finger flicked down on Maggie's clit then disappeared into the cleft below. Maggie exhaled loudly. Moments later, Shelby retrieved her finger from Maggie's gash. Shelby examined Maggie's discharge absentmindedly in the sun's fading rays. She spread her fingers, watching the goo shimmer as it stretched between her fingers. Shelby twisted her head so she was looking Maggie in the eyes and said, "Your cunt seems to be enjoying this. You're such a kinky slut."

Maggie was silent. Shelby shrugged and put her face back into Maggie's sloppy valley. It was an awkward position. "Scoot your ass right to the edge of the chair."

Maggie didn't move. Shelby responded by ripping open the front of Maggie's blouse, pulling her bra down below her breasts. Maggie's breathing increased but she remained passive.

Shelby's left hand grabbed Maggie's right nipple. Pinching the pink bud between her forefinger and thumb she gave it a vicious twist. "NOW MOVE!"

Maggie instantly scooted as far forward as her restraints allowed. Shelby moved back in, smiling as she saw Maggie's impossible yet superfluous attempt to spread her thighs thwarted by her restraints.

Shelby started low, circling her tongue around the opening of Maggie's leaking vagina. Teasing the entrance with the tip of her tongue. The goo from Maggie's hot little peach trailed down, soaking her rosebud-like anus before dripping to the floor. Shelby plunged her tongue deep into Maggie's sopping tunnel of love. Stiffening her tongue she began in and out fucking Maggie's damp grotto. Soon Maggie's hips picked up the rhythm. Maggie began thrusting her mons back into Shelby's face.

Shelby looked up at her restrained frenemy, "Do you like it?"

"NO!", Maggie quickly blurted out.

Shelby grabbed her right nipple again, pinching down, "Lie to me and I'll twist it right off."

"OK, OK, yes I like it. It feels good but please stop. Please Shelby! I'll make it up to you."

"Oh, I know you will Maggie... but for now I'm going to eat your nasty little cunt."

At that Shelby dove back in, this time with her lips and tongue up on Maggie's labia minora, while her right index and middle fingers were trying and failing to plug the leak springing from Maggie's sodden fuckhole. Shelby began teasing, licking the little lips that guarded Maggie's clit but avoiding her clit altogether.

Her licks were fast, teasing, she'd suck Maggie's labia minora in between her lips and hold it there while stroking the little petal with her tongue. Maggie began flexing her hips from side to side and alternately humping Shelby's tongue.

Simultaneously, Maggie could feel Shelby's fingers working over her spongy G spot. Maggie knew she'd squirt if Shelby kept that up. Then for the first time Shelby's tongue darted out, snake-like, touching Maggie's clitoris. Maggie shuddered. Shelby sucked Maggie's tiny, blood engorged clit between her lips, sucking it like a little penis.

Then with her lips sucking in Maggie's clit, Shelby gave it three quick licks with her tongue. Maggie began audibly moaning. Shelby stopped moving her tongue and fingers. She looked up at Maggie. "Do you want me to stop?"

"NO!!!" Maggie shouted, unable to mask the anger in her demand.

Shelby's face registered shock, then phased into a knowing smile. She leaned forward and gave Maggie's clit a theatrically extended lick. Shelby with feigned innocence asked,"You want more of that?"

"Yes," Maggie responded with desperation that nearly hid her anger.

Shelby stepped out of her crouch between Maggie's lasciviously spread thighs. She gave Maggie another once over. As Shelby looked at Maggie's crotch she noticed the subtle but undeniable rocking of Maggie's hips."Would you like some more...?"

"God damn it Shelby, go back down there!"

"Maggie don't you think you're in an awkward position to be making demands?"

Frustration was visible on Maggie's face as her hips continued their futile churning. "Tell you what Maggie, I'll keep licking that tiny bean of yours if you ask me properly. And make sure I can hear the sincerity in your voice."

"Please Shelby, please get back down there."

"Down where? Be specific, you little slut... if you want it!"

"Please Shelby, will you go down on me again?"

"You want me to lick your slutty cunt? Then say that... SPECIFICALLY!"

"Shelby PLEASE lick my slutty little cunt."

Maggie's humiliation was crushing. She wasn't a dirty talker. In fact she rarely spoke during sex but it had been so long since she'd been touched by another human she simply couldn't stop now. Down in her groin she could feel the root of her orgasm stirring but It demanded more attention. Trying to make sense of the fire burning in her crotch Maggie wondered why Shelby's abuse was turning her on? Was she a lesbian? Maggie had engaged in innocent girl on girl groping in middle school and she sometimes fantasized about sex with women but she had never indulged. She was forced to admit to herself Shelby's tongue felt better than anything she'd ever been able to achieve on her own and she had to have more.

"Say it again slut only drop the please and put the anger back in your voice."

"Shelby get down and lick my slutty little cunt," she said, her anger apparent but her desperation couldn't be masked.

Shelby didn't disappoint. She started by licking longitudinally along the right crevice of Maggie's vulva, between her labia majora and minora. She continued the tease by avoiding Maggie's clitoris. At the same time, Shelby re-inserted the first two fingers of her left hand into Maggie's vagina. She placed them facing down with some firmness on the membrane that separated Maggie's love tunnel from her anus. Her fingers made Maggie's vagina feel full. Shelby's tongue was not idle. It had moved to the crevice on the left side of Maggie's vulva. The frustration caused by the neglect of her clitoris continued to furrow Maggie's brow.

"Please Shelby, lick me where you licked before."

"I believe, slut, what you meant to say was, you want me to lick your dirty little clit, wasn't it? Once more and with feeling!"

"Shelby, lick my dirty little clit."

Shelby turned her attention to the central folds of Maggie's mons. She gently took Maggie's prepuce between her lips and with the tip of her tongue, Shelby probed the little bean that was Maggie's clitoris. The effect was instant, Maggie's hips began grinding faster. Shelby could feel the vaginal ooze coating the fingers and even the wrist of her left hand. She looked into Maggie's face and saw her eyes closed. Maggie looked to be concentrating.

"If you want me to keep this up slut I'm going to need some verbal encouragement."

"I never talk during sex."

"Why not?" Shelby demanded.

Maggie didn't answer. Shelby's right hand went directly to Maggie's left nipple securing it in a firm, pinching grip. "If you want to keep this little gumdrop you better tell me why you don't talk during sex?"

"Please Shelby, don't stop!"

"That's a start Maggie. Was that so hard?"

Shelby took Maggie's clit back into her lips again. Maggie's chest above her breasts was flushed a pale pink, indicating that her orgasm was close but Maggie's face was red as a ripe beefsteak tomato. Shelby began twisting Maggie's nipple. Maggie's red face twisted into a grimace and Shelby increased the pressure on her sensitive nub. "Talk dirty slut!"

"I can't talk because I have to think if I want to orgasm."

"Think of what?"

Maggie's face was still red. She hung her head silently until Shelby resumed her nipple torture. "I have to think about what is happening to me if I want to get off," Maggie blurted out.

"Why do you need to think about me licking your clit if it's actually happening to you?"

Maggie shrunk at the thought of confessing her sexual desires to Shelby but she looked down at her former friend's right hand still pinching her nipple and began forcing out the words she hoped would placate Shelby, "If you keep licking me

I'm going to orgasm. I've never had an orgasm with another person before."

"What about your husband?"

"He was a good man but he never took the time to understand what I needed. The only time I've... " Maggie trailed off, her flaming red cheeks proclaiming humiliation. Shelby twisted the pink bud.

"Ow, God damn it." Shelby twisted harder.

"STOP!" Maggie pleaded as tears burst from her eyes. Shelby didn't let up.

"The only times I've ever been able orgasm is when I masturbate. I have to fantasize to orgasm when I masturbate. So fantasizing has become a habit, a part of my ritual."

The confession of her deep held secret reduced her to a sobbing heap, albeit a sobbing heap with a sodden perineum. Shelby on hearing all this took Maggie's prepuce back into her mouth and gently licked Maggie's still swollen nub. Looking up at Maggie, Shelby said," If you want me to finish you, you better spin out your fantasy for me or we're done here."

At that Shelby teasingly resumed her clitoral ministrations. As her tears subsided Maggie noticed that Shelby's tongue was reinvigorating her orgasm's growing root. Haltingly she began to narrate the sex scene taking place inside her brain.

"I'm in a dark room sitting in a hard chair, not unlike this one," she nodded her head indicating the chair she currently occupied. "I've got a huge dildo in my vagina and my Wahl two speed vibrator on my clit. In the darkness around the edge of the room are men sitting on chairs. The darkness hides their faces but by the way they sit with their legs are splayed out in the light, I know they're there. I begin to push the dildo into my vagina... "

"If you mean cunt say cunt you slutty little bitch. Now get on with it!"

"I push the er, um, dildo into my dripping cunt... like that?"

Shelby nodded,"Keep going," she commanded.

"The Wahl is already humming on my clit and the dildo is sliding easily into my gooey cunt. Then the men start making noise. Some are making fun of me, 'look at that pathetic, horny bitch trying to get herself off', for some reason their making fun of me is humiliating yet it turns me on even more." As the words left her mouth Maggie experienced an epiphany.

She went on, "A few of the men are yelling, trying to encourage me, 'fuck that big cock you little slut.' Two of the men come forward. Their faces remain hidden in the dark, they stand slightly behind me on either side. Simultaneously they reach down and both grab my nipples and begin mauling them."

Shelby watched Maggie, noticing as the speed of her hips' undulating picks up. Maggie's chest is now almost as red as her face was. The humiliation of her confession has Maggie's vagina oozing. "You're ready to come aren't you bitch?"

"Oh God Shelby don't stop." But Shelby did stop, momentarily.

Looking up at Maggie, Shelby said, "So your fantasy is to orgasm in front of a crowd?" Maggie, closing in on her orgasm makes only unintelligible sounds.

"If you want me to get your cunt off you better answer."

"Yes!... I hate having to tell you this," she sobs, "but yes, jerking off my cunt in front of a crowd is one of the fantasies that always gets me off."

Shelby nuzzles her nose on Maggie's clit, looks up and says," You know Maggie we can make that fantasy a reality. Come in here Carmin."

Shelby's Sancho Panza, Carmin, slowly entered from the darkened bedroom. She approached Maggie holding her iPhone in the landscape video position. The camera recording combined with Carmin watching is too much for Maggie! She starts to orgasm. Feeling the contractions of Maggie's drooling snatch, Shelby plunges her right middle finger into Maggie's asshole.

At the same time Shelby, sucked Maggie's clit hood back into her mouth and rapidly tongued Maggie's clit. The finger up her ass breaks the soil, released Maggie's orgasm bursts forth from its roots with a spray that covers Shelby's face. Drained, Maggie's head slumped forward... as far as her bonds allowed.