Do You Want Some?

Story Info
Jawad & Rachid gay porn video turns me on to obsession.
2.4k words
4.07
3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

___________________________________________________________________________________

If, in Paris, you have to take a plane at Roissy airport, I really advise you to take the train (RER B) if you don't want to miss it. Because there is so much traffic on the highway.

For 2 years that I have worked in a large construction company (I am a building engineer), I take this train at least once a week and I am always surprised by the misery that emanates from this northern suburb of Paris. In the train, there is a majority of blacks and Arabs.

It's not to displease me because I'm particularly turned on by these beautiful young dark-skinned guys. Seeing them discreetly touching their crotch, as if by massaging their young cocks it would make them grow even more, triggers masterful erections in me. Plus, for the past few years, they've all been wearing tracksuits that show off the cheeky bulge of their dicks.

But since most of them are thugs, often in groups, I stay very discreet and jerk off at night, remembering their faces, their attitudes of young alpha males and imagining their big outstretched cocks! To help me, I watch videos with this kind of guys on porn sites: I came across a video "Big Moroccan cocks" the other day and, since then, I've been watching it every night. Several times. I empty my balls looking at it.

It begins with the descent of the bus of 2 guys, who arrive in front of a swimming pool. In the night we can see the end of the name of this swimming pool: "Denis". Then we are in the locker room and one of the guys has put his cell phone in his locker to film. He is a young Arab, with amber skin, of a fairly normal build, but with a very toned body. He has a pretty face with beautiful curly brown hair and dark eyes. He is quite hairless. But what catches my attention is of course his cock!

He is naked. We see him in the locker room drying his body, from behind. Pretty round ass, with the mark of the bathing suit: his firm buttocks are much lighter. He turns around and we now see his cock dancing with the movements of his body. He starts jerking off a bit so that it gets completely upright. He really has a nice cock, not very thick, but very long. He adjusts the position of the phone in his locker a bit, then sits down on the bench directly opposite...

He jerks off a bit more, throws a naughty look at the camera while giving the thumbs up and shouts "Jawad! Jawad! Come see, I have something to show you!" Then he places his towel on his lap to cover his erection.

"What is this thing, dude?!" Answers the guy who arrives with his towel around his waist, probably coming from the showers.

We don't yet see his face, but everything else does. He is from the back. A skin slightly darker than that of his buddy. He seems a little shorter, but much more muscular and above all very hairy: we can see a few hairs coming out of the back of his towel that go up a little on his lower back. His broad shoulders also have a few hairs. His black hair is cut very short.

"I'm pretty sure it grew up again... Look!" Says the seated guy lifting his towel and grabbing his still erect cock pointing towards the ceiling.

"Shit, you're boring Rachid! I see your dick every day! It's probably true that it still grows, but it's mostly your bullshit that grows! Here, look at this one!"

Jawad has just dropped the towel around his waist, freeing a big, dark-skinned club that's also completely vertical. Its big pink glans makes a real color contrast. As he is in profile, we can clearly see his big stick, not very long, but extremely thick, emerging from a beautiful tuft of curly black hair. His virility is accentuated by the forest of hairs that go up to his navel. His chest is finally less hairy than I would have imagined... This young guy is a real alpha male!

Without hesitation, he approaches Rachid, who is still seated and jerks off slowly, passing his tongue over his lips like a whore. Jawad approaches Rachid and enters 3 fingers of his left hand in his friend's mouth. He drives them deep. Then takes them out after a few seconds and replaces them with his big cock which he tries to put horizontally with his right hand. He deeply fucks the mouth of Rachid who quickly manages to get his nose in Jawad's pubic hair. Jawad's powerful ass contracts and reveals a very hairy parting.

After a few faster and deeper movements, Jawad withdraws his cock and jerks off to finally release a good ten creamy ropes of cum on Rachid's face.

Jawad turns around, wiggles his pelvis to swing his big cock still vertically and lets a last trickle of cum flow. He smiles with all his teeth and says in a kinky way "Do you want some?!" raising the thumb of his right hand. In the background, we see Rachid licking around his mouth and taking his towell to dry himself. And the video stops.

From Jawad's short message, I understand that he knows that the scene is being filmed and that Rachid and he "wrote" the mini-script.

I've watched this video so much that I noticed the locker room clock that says 9:45.

I'm not bold enough to approach guys like these 2 suburban scum. But, if I met them at the swimming pool, I might try a few things!

With all the clues in the video, I quickly understand that the swimming pool is that of Saint-Denis (very close to the Grand Stade de France, in this shity boring suburbs in between Paris and the airport). Looking on the internet, I see that on Thursdays it stays open until 10 p.m., whereas it usually closes at 8 p.m. I also see that it is announced that it will close at the end of January (in 6 days!) for major renovations.

Three days later, it's Thursday. Bad luck: it's snowing heavily and only my libido pushes me to face this real bad weather! I arrive at the swimming pool at 9 p.m. I change quickly and arrive at the edge of the large pool, where there are no more than 10-12 people (this snow storm has some good!). I look around for my favorite guys and see them swimming very sportily in one of the swimming lanes.

I dive into the water. I find it quite warm and begin to do my lengths. The swimmers leave little by little. I hope my 2 favorite thughs leave last... The lifeguard announces that it's the end of the lifeguard and that the pool will close in 30 minutes. The last 3 swimmers (apart from Jawad and Rachid) come out of the pool. I imitate them 1 or 2 minutes later. When I arrive in the shower room, they are rinsing themselves: I therefore lock myself in one of the toilets to wait for the arrival of my 2 fantasies...

The minutes are long. I'm starting to think I shouldn't have come. After all, at 2, they can very well beat me up in this deserted swimming pool. Shit, I'm freaking out! I can now hear the laughter of Jawad and his buddy. They are now in the shower and they are joking...

"Shit, do like me, take off your swimsuit, Jawad! It feels so good to let your cock unfold in the open air! Come on, show me yours; I badly want to suck you!"

I understand that Jawad complies and also takes off his speedo when he replies, "Not sure I can give you a good ration tonight! At 7 p.m., I had my tutoring session with this girl from college, at her house... You know the little blonde with big tits... As I was very attentive during the whole session, she asked me what makes me fun, bitch!"

"I bet you took out your big prick and she sucked you off, that slut!"

"Bingo! It must be said that she has a good slutty mouth! And, as you know I have trouble holding my sauce, I quickly sent my big jets of juice in her throat and on her little Frenchy face... There were that much everywhere!"

"That, I've experienced! When you spit, you spit real much!"

"Yes, but it's just the beginning: As my session should have been over a long time ago, her mother came into her room, right when I was releasing my gooey cum!"

"She must have been screaming, right?"

"No, no, no! I immediately saw that I was dealing with a good slut! A MILF with helium-filled tits and built for blowjob lips. She approached me, took my big, still stiff cock in her hand and she started jerking me off, then she kissed me passionately... Not embarrassed to have her daughter next to her, she took off her bodice and knelt down in front of me and started to eagerly suck my cock. Almost as good as you do! I started to fuck her face with all the strength of my ass and when she heard me moan she took my cock out of her mouth to direct it on her big tits and I poured it all on her, 10 big sticky creamy squirts!"

"So your balls are empty!"

"Yeah Rachid, almost! That's also why I arrived at the pool in a hurry... I now want to take advantage of this hot shower... Go jerk off on your own in the locker room... I'll join you in 2 minutes!"

At that moment, I found courage: it will be easier to approach only one. I flush my toilet and calmly leave. Jawad, whose cock isn't really at rest, turns against the wall. Shit, he really has a nice ass, well shaped with black hair all over. His furry thighs look very powerful.

I settle under a shower head close to his and take off my speedo. My dick is in full erection since their discussion. I soap myself as if nothing. When Jawad turns a little towards me, I see that he is surprised to see me showing off my French cock, of good size, but very clear compared to the tanned Moroccan pricks.

As he seems to be smiling and I see his cock stretching towards the ceiling, I grow bolder and tell him, "Do you want some?!" As he said at the end of the video!

"What do you mean, man?! I'm NOT a fag! If you want to get sucked, go to the locker room... My friend will! I'm into pussies! Move away, prick!"

I am 26 years old, I get snubbed by a 19-year-old kid! It must be said that he has the charisma to do it and that I am not against being humiliated by this alpha male who still lets me admire his big tanned cock and seems to take real pleasure in it! His pecker must be almost 8'' and it's even thicker than a can of RedBull: it's even much more impressive in real life than on video!

Still as excited, I enter the deserted locker room letting my dick swing from right to left with each step I take... I find it very exciting when I see that from another guy (more often on video than in real life!)...

When I arrive, Rachid is completely absorbed in his handjob... He only notices my presence when I'm 2 meters away from him. He looks up, surprised. I smile at him and say (I give it a try again!), "Do you want some?! " He looks at my cock, looks at me, smiles and resumes his handjob, waving me over with his left hand. Neither he nor I speak.

All of this gives me confidence and I replay the scene from the video: my 3 fingers in his mouth, then I fuck his mouth. I'm so excited that I quickly send 8 big jets of cum on his cute Arab face!

"Shit, you're well hung for a French dude!" He tells me, continuing to jerk off. As he compliments me, I bring my mouth to his and kiss him, then lick the cum that I threw at him and kiss him again. His lips are firm and he kisses very well!

"Get up quickly before the pool closes!" I tell him, sitting down in his place. He doesn't need to be asked to get sucked off. His cock is a little longer than mine (a good 9'' -- what a little bastard!) but a little thinner (5'' in circumference -- I can't lose on all counts!).

He seems to like my technique because he moans quite quickly and soon empties into my mouth, having pushed his cock to the hilt! I almost choke, but I enjoy his good dose of spunk. He's really a good juicer...

He smiles heartily and I compliment him, "Damn, show your balls! To cum that much you have to have the balls of a bull!". He is laughing. Me too...

"It's not bull's balls that we have! It's the balls of real guys! We Moroccans have bigger cocks than the French fags and we send a lot more juice! Do you want it, man?!" Jawad throws at me, who has just arrived, half-smiling, half-serious...

"We can always try..." I tell him just before he replays the video with me: his 3 fingers, his big can of soda and a good shot of creamy jizz on my face to finish!

"I confirm: you have good big juicy cocks, young Moroccan dudes!"

The lifeguard arrives as we close our bags, "Closure for 8 months! See you in September!" Jawad and Rachid leave quickly so as not to miss their last bus.

September has returned. Of course, I returned to the Saint-Denis swimming pool on the first Thursday evening. Big disappointment: showers and changing rooms are now mixed for men and women! Everyone showers and changes in individual cabins! I did well to take advantage of it in January...

THANKS FOR READING!