Do You Want to be an Amazon?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... that's a record for this show." Tiffany said. "1043 cubic centimeters. Over 200 times what you probably used to cum." She was covered in her own cum, and Garth could feel where she'd rubbed her crotch against his leg. He was soaked.

"Guess that's a kink of yours?" He asked, a bit sarcastically, his head feeling a lot clearer after that massive orgasm. "So what happens now?"

"Closest without going over gets to choose your result." Tiffany said, and the identity was revealed, Dorothy. Moments later, the VIP light turned on, revealing her with a hand down the front of her pants and the other underneath her shirt. She started, trying to pull her hands out, and the screen revealed her choice. Carrier.

Garth blinked, as he felt the chair start up again, releasing the final mutagenic load into his body. The crowd cheered their approval, and Tiffany sat back down, as Garth froze, surprised.

***

Garth and Dorothy sat in the back of an Amazon equipped taxi, Garth's cock finally under control after spraying down the inside of a shower. Dorothy had sat outside, head firmly turned away from her husband's new form.

Still, Garth wasn't too surprised when he saw that her skirt was soaked through.

"So... you wanted something like this?" He asked, lifting his breasts through the branded shirt the studio had given him to go home in. Dorthy nodded slowly, eyes fixed on him.

"I... I... you're really good looking." She finally managed, breaking eye contact with him.

"You know... you could have told me..." Garth said.

"I... didn't want you to... feel like you needed to hurt yourself for me... You were already doing so much..." Dorthy said, leaning into him.

"Oh... honey." He said, leaning into her, nearly pushing her against the wall. "Oops, sorry..." He began, then looked at his wife.

Her cheeks were flushed, her nipples were poking through the tight shirt she'd been wearing underneath the heavy jacket now on the floor, and she was looking at him in pure adoration. He was taken aback, then smiled, leaning in for a kiss.

She grabbed him and kissed back with abandon, with more need than she'd ever shown before. He smiled as he inhaled her delectable scent, looking forward to exploring his new self with his newly discovered minx.

She just moaned, head barely able to wrap around what she'd lucked into, just like her futile attempts to hold his massive wombcrushing shaft.

She couldn't wait to get him home.