All Comments on 'Do You Want to Dance'

by Jay_Cameron

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Probably the stupidest tale I have ever read.

MonsieurXMonsieurXalmost 2 years ago

+2 stars for entertaining dialect and creativity in writing style. -2 stars for gratuitous violence that just didn’t fit with the rest of the story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Sometimes, you just should not press <Enter>.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Well

I get the author wanted to write a BTB story. Not sure of the intention, but the story didn't seem very developed. Because of that, it just seemed confusing.

Recommend sitting on a story before posting and have some others read it from scratch. Good feedback would be enlightening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just awful. Troll the readers much?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kind of lame. Really cut and dry. You can do better,

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Loved the destruction of the Prick. He’s the head bad ass in the prison, and will be out in 25 years. He will be 50, and his cheating wife is still out there somewhere.

betamale08betamale08almost 2 years ago

I like your style brother, and your Bio was fantastic! So honest and damn you're funny too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too bad he fired the second shot. And a decent attorney would have plead accidental shooting of a suspect rapist, getting him a much reduced sentence. Just a thought. Thanks for eliminating the asshole. And thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He went to the head of the prison class right away! Hilarious 5

MarkTwineMarkTwine11 months ago

I’m still trying to figure out what this shit was all about. He gets turned on by watching his wife with other men then when she decides to fuck one he goes off and kills the guy? This just made so little coherent sense that it’s a stretch to call it a story. I seemed more like a collection of random words.

BSreaderBSreader11 months ago
??

I don't get it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My 1 star rating tells my thoughts. However, I think you're probably a better writer than the couple of stories I've read. Need to organize your thoughts, re-read the story, get a proof reader to doublecheck everything makes sense, etc., etc., etc. Bob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay_Cameron@Jay_Cameron
I'm a Seventy-nine-year-old man from Texas. I have spent my life just trying to get along. I won't piss off a cook by sending something back. I sometime enjoy a good argument. But if you don't like what I am writing ...you don't have to read it. I find interactions with peop...