Do You Want to Hold My Cock? Pt. 02

Story Info
Straight guy ends up liking having his ass eaten.
1.5k words
4.42
22.9k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you have no other choice."

Jeff sat there paralyzed and didn't move a muscle. Caleb came over to him and stood inches away. He stared directly into Jeff's eyes and grabbed Jeff's hair and pushed his head closer towards his cock. He tilted his hips towards Jeff's face. Jeff opened his mouth wide and engulfed all 8 inches of his massive cock and slowly sucked it into his mouth.

Jeff swallowed every inch of his cock deep into his throat. He tried to pull back but Caleb forcefully held his head tight against his cock. The sensation was indescribable. He took in everything about him: the musky smell, the slight salty flavor, the hardness of his shaft. He wanted more. He felt like a filthy disgusting animal devouring his master.

Caleb pulled Jeff's head back and spit some saliva on his dick and said, "open your fucking mouth."

Jeff opened his mouth as wide as he could as Caleb spit another glob of spit on his cock and rubbed it around the head. "Now lick it off," Caleb commanded. He slowly lowered his mouth onto his dick. Jeff's saliva mixed with Caleb's saliva as Jeff's mouth glided down his dick swallowing his saliva covered cock. Caleb said, "good job little faggot, keep sucking."

Jeff kept licking the head of his cock. After a few minutes of sucking Caleb ordered, "stop." He lifted Jeff's head off his cock.

Caleb slid his fingers up and down Jeff's throat as he said, "now, I want you to suck my balls." Jeff carefully positioned himself between Caleb's legs, bent down, and took one of his big nuts into his mouth and sucked on it.

Caleb was moaning in pleasure and placed his hands on the sides of Jeff's head and used his grip to push his head harder onto his ball sack. Jeff gagged and tried to pull away but Caleb just grabbed a handful of his hair and pushed his head deeper onto his crotch. Caleb began stroking his thick dick with his right hand while Jeff was slurping on his testicles.

Suddenly Caleb stopped and threw Jeff off of him. Jeff lay on the ground with a mixture of humiliation and excitement. Then Caleb said, 'Take off your fucking pants faggot." Jeff did as he was told.

Jeff stood up and quickly took off his shirt and jeans exposing his sweaty and hairy chest and a bulging boner. Caleb stepped up to him. Caleb looked like he was nervous and angry as he brought his face closer to Jeff's face. Caleb looked at Jeff's lips with desire. "Open your fucking mouth," Caleb demanded. Jeff had his mouth halfway opened when Caleb slide his long tongue between his lips and slowly entered his mouth.

Jeff jumped at first because that's the last thing he expected him to do. But he soon realized that it made him feel good so he allowed Caleb to stick his tongue in deeper. Then Caleb grabs Jeff's small fat cock in his hand and begins rubbing it. Jeff grabs Caleb's ass. His ass felt smooth, round, firm, soft, juicy and sweaty. Jeff gains confidence and tries to feel up Caleb's asshole but Caleb jerked his hand away.

Caleb said, "Stop or I'll fucking hurt you." Jeff immediately stops trying to touch Caleb's asshole. Caleb slaps Jeff's face an says, "Don't ever disrespect me like that again faggot. Do you understand? If you touch my ass again I will fucking rip your arms off!" Jeff nodded his head in agreement.

Caleb then says, If you want to touch it so bad then fucking lick my ass faggot!" Then turns around facing the wall and spreads his cheeks apart exposing his tight hole. His ass was hairy but soft. He says, "lick my fucking asshole faggot!"

Jeff got down on his knees and hesitantly licks Caleb's anus. His saliva lubricates the skin making it easier to slide his tongue between the cracks. When he reaches Caleb's crack, he tries to run his tongue up the length of his ass. But Caleb catches him by grabbing a hold of his head and forcefully pushed his face into his tight hole Caleb then turns and pins Jeff's head against the wall, shoving his ass against his face, harder and harder forcing his nose to press into the crack of his ass and forcing Jeff's tongue deeper and deeper into his asshole.

Jeffs nose feels like it's being crushed against the hard muscles of Caleb's ass. "Yeah, eat my ass faggot. Yeah," Caleb screamed as he continued pushing his ass against his face. Jeff didn't want his nose to break so he finally curved his face towards the ceiling leaving all of Caleb's body weight on his mouth.

Jeff shoved his tongue out as hard as he could sliding it deep inside his ass. Caleb's made a painful moaning sound and Jeff pushed his tongue deeper inside him. Jeff had never experienced anything like this. The pain, the discomfort, and humiliation combined with Caleb's pleasure had driven him to the edge of insanity. Caleb was confused and aroused. Caleb thought to himself, "Why does this feel so good? I'm not gay, but damn his tongue feels so good. He knows how to use it too. How can I possibly be straight if this feels so good? Fuck it, fuck him," Caleb thought as he forced Jeff's face even further into his ass.

Caleb shouted, "Yes! Yeah! Eat my fucking ass! That's it...eat my ass you fucking faggot! You fucking love eating my fucking asshole don't you!"

Jeff felt humiliated by Caleb calling him a faggot but he also knew that it was part of their power play which fueled his sexual desires even more. Jeff got carried away and stuck a finger in his warm wet mouth, then started to slide it inside Caleb's ass. It felt so warm and slippery inside. Caleb stopped moving as he felt Jeffs finger enter his ass. His face turned red from embarrassment and shame.

He was about to yell at Jeff when he heard someone walk In the bathroom. They both shot up and Jeff's finger left Caleb's ass making a wet pop sound. Caleb held back a moan from the burning sensation. Jeff felt how shaky his legs had become from being on his knees for so long. Both their cocks were still erect and wet with precum when the footsteps got closer towards the stall they were in. Caleb backed up so they couldn't see his feet, but when he backed up it was into Jeff's boner.

Jeff felt Caleb's sweaty saliva covered hole Open and swallow half of his cock. Caleb felt the pain rush through his body as Jeff's cock head penetrated his hole stretching it open wider than it ever had been stretched before. His hot sweaty pre-cum started to ooze out of the end of Jeff's throbbing penis and spread throughout Caleb's gushy insides.

Caleb covered his mouth as tears filled his eyes. A mix of anger and fear flooded his brain. The burning sensation in his ass was getting stronger and stronger. Caleb closed his eyes tightly hoping the feeling would stop. Then he felt Jeff's hands grab his hips and start pulling his body closer to him. Caleb thought, "Oh God! What is he doing? This can't be happening!"

Then suddenly Jeff's body slid forward burying his entire rock hard 7-inch cock inside Caleb's ass. His hole squeezed his cock so tight it felt like his whole cock was in a vice. His brain became flooded with thoughts and feelings that he had never felt before. His mind was telling him to pull out, but his body was telling him to shove it in deeper.

The man in the next stall unbuttoned his pants and sat down on the toilet. He pulled out his phone and started browsing his Instagram feed. He started hearing something wet in the next stall over but didn't pay much attention until he heard something move. He strained his ears listening closely, trying to figure out what was going on. Was somebody beating their dick? What kind of weirdo was in there?!

Then he heard the slapping sounds of flesh against flesh. Shit, what the hell is going on here!? Then he heard muffled moaning. Oh shit, someone is having sex in the next stall!! He wondered who snuck their girlfriend in here. That was probably what it was. Either way he better get the hell out of here! Then he heard 2 groans at the same time both were male. Oh, god!! Some dudes are fucking each other in the next stall!!! He thought. His cock started to get soft again from disgust. 2 fags are in our class I can't believe this shit. Who do they think they are!!

He had to look to see who it was. He quickly pulled up his pants and buttoned them. He opened the stall door and walked to the the next stall. He heard more smacking noises coming from inside the stall. He reached for the handle and opened the door to find Caleb getting fucked from behind by that kid Jeff in class. I can't fucking believe.... His nose was instantly crushed as Calebs fist collided with his face. He fell to the ground with a loud thud.