Do You Want to Hold My Cock? Pt. 03

Story Info
Two guys fuck above a kidnapped man's face.
1.1k words
4.5
12.3k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleb and Jeff grabbed his feet and pulled him into the stall. The guy's name was Matt. He was a senior in his class who bullied everyone younger than him. He had blond hair blue eyes, he stood 6 foot 1 inches tall and weighed 225 pounds. He wore a black and white t-shirt, blue jean shorts, and cowboy boots.

Caleb and Jeff propped him up against the wall. Jeff said, "He caught us! What do we do now?" Caleb said, "We tell him we were prancing him or something! He won't believe that!" Jeff replied, "We have to make sure he doesn't say anything when he wakes up."

"Tie him up for now!" Caleb said.

Jeff looked under the sink and found some duct tape and two rolls of electrical tape.

They went back into the stall and tied up his hands and ankles. They both got inside and locked the door. They were both still naked and sweating heavily. Jeff looked at Calebs body and his cock started to grow again. It must have been a mixture of the adrenaline and the nudity. "You're still horny, aren't you?" Caleb asked.

"What do you mean?" Jeff asked, confused.

"Your hard dick says otherwise! You need to cum, don't you?" Caleb said in an almost hypnotizing tone.

Then he stood over Matts face, leaned against the wall, and arched his back.

"Finish what your started faggot! I know you want to." He said staring directly into Jeff's face.

Jeff didn't hesitate. After all this humiliation he deserved that ass. He walked behind Caleb, spat on his cock, and started to slide inside his ass. His ass seemed to be welcoming him and he pushed deeper and deeper into him. Jeff couldn't help but close his eyes. His asshole felt so good wrapped around his cock. Caleb was really working his muscles around his shaft, squeezing him with every thrust. "Fuck me faggot! Give it to me! Use me!" Caleb screamed.

With a push Jeff buried himself balls deep into Caleb's ass. His hole swallowed his cock. Jeff bit down on the back of Caleb's neck, not enough to hurt but enough to get a reaction. With every stroke Caleb moaned louder and faster. Jeff couldn't hold it any longer.

As Jeff was fucking his ass Calebs balls were slapping against Matt's forehead. Matt started to wake up. Matt looked up to see flesh and hair moving, stretching, disappearing and reappearing. It took him a second to figure out that he was watching Jeffs cock sliding in and out of Calebs hairy asshole. He could smell the musky smell of the boys' bodies mixed with sweat and dirt. He could see his anus stretching and his skin bulging with every thrust. Caleb's ass jiggling and Jeff's thigh meat bouncing.

Jeff felt the climax coming. He gripped Calebs hips and made a final thrust inside him. Caleb prepared to feel for the first time what being bred felt like ass he jerked himself off. Jeff wrapped his arms around Caleb's chest and squeezed as he felt the pressure build making his eyes roll back and his legs shake. Caleb arched his back for the main event. Matt watched from below helplessly. Jeff's ball sack contracted, and his cock began to flex over and over again.

"I'm cumming!" Jeff screamed as his semen exploded inside Caleb's bowels. He came hard sending another wave of shockwaves into Caleb's gut causing him to wince with pain. It felt warm inside him and felt somewhat unnatural yet comforting. His anal muscles contract repeatedly tightening around the warm stickiness inside. Jeff felt his own cum surround his pulsing cock and travel down to the base of his dick. Matt watched in horror as cum sprayed out of Calebs ass directly above him. it landed on Jeff's balls which had started to relax dropping closer towards his face. The cum traveled down the groves of the sack slowly. Matt struggled and tried to get unbound, but he was out of time. Just as the drops formed on the bottom of his sack Caleb shoved Jeff backwards with his ass.

Matt was so relieved he didn't get those juices on his face. However, this was short-lived once he heard Caleb moaning. He looked up to see a thick spray of cum shooting out of Calebs cock like a canon directly into Matt's face. Matt felt it splash onto his face and throat. Tears poured from his eyes trying to wash out the cum. The second load hit him right in the eye. It stung and burned. The third one missed Matt's eye and splashed into his hair running down his ear. Caleb sprayed another 15 thick wet loads directly on his forehead. The cum ran down Matt's cheek and down his neck soaking his shirt like a trail of water down a mountain side. Finally the jets slowed down and finally stopped.

Matt felt the duct tape get ripped off his mouth. He couldn't open his eyes without letting the cum inside. As he took a gasp of air Caleb shoved his half erect dripping cock to the back of his throat. Matt forced his eyes open and through the layers of cum on his eyes he saw a flash. Caleb took a photo of him wish his dick in his mouth. Caleb quickly pulled out before Matt could bite down.

"Fuck you faggots, I'm telling everyone!" Matt screamed!

Caleb just laughed and pointed to his phone. Matt looked at the picture of himself covered in cum with a mouthful of Calebs dick meat.

Caleb said, "Are you sure about that bitch? If you say anything I'll send this to everyone!"

Matt knew he had lost and looked down at the ground.

"You used to bully both of us you worthless bitch, you had this coming." Caleb said. Jeff smiled and nodded his head. Then Caleb grabbed some paper towels and handed them to Matt.

Clean yourself up bitch you're a mess. Then Jeff and Caleb both got dressed and left. Matt cleaned himself off and realized he had an erection. He felt so ashamed of himself for this. Did you enjoy this the whole time? What the hell is wrong with him. I can't be a fag like those assholes. Why did this happen to me. All questions he continued to ask himself the next few days. When his nose was healed, he returned to school and tried to put this all behind him. He realized he was an asshole to everyone is class. Matt had a secret of his own he had forgotten about. It was something he did to some punk at camp years ago. He had blocked it out until now. He remembered the bunkhouse gangbang. He smiled to himself. What they did to him was nothing compared to what he did to that kid at camp...