Doc Zach Maggie’s Wedding Pt. 01

Story Info
Doc Zach attends to the females at Maggie’s ranch.
16.2k words
4.67
35.1k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doc Zach Maggie's Wedding P1

Doc Zach attends to the females at Maggie's ranch.

"My deadbeat dad was drinking beer in the den when I saw my mom bend over the kitchen table. I pushed her down and flipped up her dress. She had no panties on. I unzipped my now huge hard cock and shoved it into my mom's pussy. I fucked her hard until I shot buckets of cum in her hot cunt!" NOT, NO WAY!

None of my stories will ever be like that. I take time to build the story and the characters. There are reasons developed why the sex occurs. None of my stories are fast porno reads. Just thought you should know. DocZachEight.

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including panties, domination, reluctance, seduction, mind control, adultery, oral, incest and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old. This is a 3 part series story of Doc Zach and his encounters at a wedding using his powers on ten women.

In previous stories I told that a bicycle accident at college while taking pre-med left me in a coma from a brain concussion. Coming out of it made me an empath that while in touch with only females I can tap into their deep needs and bring those feelings to the surface. I can mentally target specific thought and nerve centers to enhance feelings or onto specific sexual centers of their bodies.

I am now a doctor waiting to start my rotation as an Internist. I plan to concentrate my practice to young females with emotional issues causing eating disorders and weight control. Due to my empathy skills I shall be highly successful. There is this break period and my lab partner, Maggie, is using that time to get married and have a short honeymoon.

Let me describe Margret, Maggie, who has been my close friend and lab partner for the last two years. She is built like an Irish 'stone shit house' as the crude guys were want to say. Her breasts are full, more than a handful and her cleavage and cheeks were covered in freckles. Her green eyes are emerald gems sparkling in sunlight peeking out from behind her long red hair dangling down her front. Her waist pulls in to hips that flare out; baby hips they are called. Hips to grip as her legs are pushed up on her tits as she would share her body. Her ass, oh her ass was full and firm and to die for!

The sad part of this story is that we have never been intimate. She made it clear she loved her boyfriend who became her fiancé who will become her husband this weekend. During our study times we hugged and cuddled my hands always on her waist under those full orbs. I let my power flow into her to refresh her exhaustion or give her a sense of confidence before an exam. At most she gave me sister like hugs or kisses.

She came from a small western mountain town on a ranch her mother and grandmother still owned and ran. Only her close friends from high school were to be at the wedding. We were taking a late night plane to her local airport and were sitting in the way back cuddled under a blanket after lights down. I had fallen asleep dreaming about the many women it had been my pleasure to share. I was building their pleasure towards their climax with my power leaking into them.

I woke up and realized Maggie was kissing me intimately strong against my lips feeding me the tender tip of her tongue. I was shocked as she had never kissed me like she was doing now. My power responded and Maggie moaned and pushed her large breasts against me then buried her face against my neck kissing there and licking me with her warm wet tongue. Her hand was under the hem of my shorts massaging my long fat cock.

"Maggie baby what are you doing? You're getting married. Is this your last chance at an innocent fling? You need to stop kissing me," I whispered.

"Zach I need to tell you what you did," she said kissing me again.

I pulled back and thought maybe I had farted or talked in my sleep about my women or even about Maggie. She laughed and kissed me again.

"Zach in all our time as friends you never made a pass at me not even when we drank too much and you could have easily taken your pleasure with me. When we cuddled I would have let you 'accidently' touch or cup my boobs but you didn't even try that."

"I began to think you didn't like women but then I overheard some nurses talking about your special abilities and package and how they were always extremely happy and spent when you left them soaked and sore on their bed. Then I thought you just didn't like me as a woman. And then you did what you did," she said and kissed me again. Her hand lightly rubbed on my cock on my thigh. She rubbed it softly circling my fat dripping head.

"You were deep in sleep moaning and talking. I turned towards you to settle you down but you turned towards me and put your hand on my thigh under my skirt. I took in a deep breath as I felt pleasure pulse up my thigh and center on my crotch. You fingers walked up my inner thigh and I had no control as I turned my legs towards you. I almost screamed when your fingers touched my panties. Your long fingers found my gusset wet from the juices I was already dripping. I pushed the edge of the blanket into my mouth and screamed as your fingers found my knot."

"Zach your fingers slipped under the hem of my panties and moved up and down between my soaking wet labia. They worked into the vestibule of my vagina and I shifted in my seat. My ass moved towards you and I opened my thighs wide. I wanted you touching me. I wanted your fingers inside me. You were doing things to my pleasure nerves driving me crazy, driving me towards a climax."

"My groin exploded with my hot juices as your fingers went deep inside my pussy and I came like crazy. I trembled on your fingers and came again. Aftershocks shook me and I soaked your fingers as I sprayed again and again. Pleasure pulsed throughout my body. My nipples went rock hard as I shut my eyes tight and moaned. I felt a touch on my shoulder. I turned my head with a post climax face spit drooling from my mouth and I saw the stewardess."

"Are you okay sugar? I heard some moaning back here. Your scent caused my nostrils to flare. I love the scent of a woman after she cums. I better get you another blanket that one you have seems to be all wet. Ooo my, isn't your fiancé a gifted one," she said as she pulled the blanket away.

"Your long fat cock was uncovered peeking out from your shorts. Those nurses were right. The stewardess touched my cheek softly and watched me slowly pull your fingers out of my pussy. She asked me for a taste. I was shocked at first but then I pushed my soaked gusset aside and slid my two fingers inside my pussy. I pulled them out soaking wet with my own thick pussy juices."

"I held my fingers up. I wanted now for her to taste me. I wanted her to get on her knees and go under my skirt and eat my soaking wet pussy. Zach in all my years in women's sports I was never attracted to another female. I saw plenty of naked women in the showers but I never felt an attraction. Now I wanted to give myself to her. I wanted her to take me. I fed her my sweet pussy juices off my fingers over and over. She sucked and licked my fingers moaning as she took them deep. She leaned down and kissed me deeply."

"I leaked into my panties once more. She told me I could freshen up in the crew's bathroom but if I did she asked me to leave her my panties. She said I was very lucky to marry such a gifted fiancé."

"He makes you cum off his fingers. What happens when he uses that big cock in your hot wet pussy?" she asked. I told her you were a very close friend and not my fiancé. She asked me if my fiancé knew about your friend's huge cock. I didn't answer her."

"Zach you did something to me, you flipped a switch and turned on all my sexual centers. What did you do? Are you a witch? Did you cast a spell on me? What are your special powers? Tell me!" Maggie hissed.

"Maggie I'm sorry. If I've offended you I will get the next plane back. When I sleep I dream and when I dream I remember the many women I have been with. I remember giving them pleasure first then joining with them and filling them with cock and cum. I touched you in my sleep coaxing your pleasure but I went where I did not have permission. I'm sorry Maggie," I tried to explain.

Maggie leaned over to me and kissed me deeply. She shooched me and said she had to go clean up since she was soaking wet 'down there'. She stood then leaned in a kissed me deeply then sheltered my cheeks between the hills of her breasts. She laughed lightly and kissed me again then slipped out of the row. Her fragrance filled the small space of our row.

I didn't keep track of how long she was gone but it felt like some time had passed. Maggie flopped into her seat and let out a long breath. She leaned over and kissed me deeply. She held my cheeks in her hands and kissed me again and smiled; her green eyes wild with lust. She my one hand and squeezed it against one of the mounds of her firm large breasts. I felt her nipple rise and poke my palm. I fought to contain my power from my BFF.

"She made me cum!" Maggie groaned then laughed lightly and covered her lips. This close to her I could see her face was flushed and smell her sweet female fragrance.

"Who?" I asked

"The stewardess! I went into the crew's bathroom and splashed some water in my face and looked at the slut I had become. There came a knock on the door and I spoke, 'Occupied'. She said, "Maggie open the door."

"She moved quickly into the bathroom. She had several towels and put one in warm water. But then she moved in on me and kissed me deeply. She put her hands on my large breasts and pulled on my nipples. I trembled and kissed her back. I kissed her back deeply and hungrily. I've never acted like this."

"She knelt in front of me and reached under my skirt and slowly pulled my soaking wet panties down my thighs. She kissed my mons then my clit then my wet pussy lips. She slowly took my soaked panties off my feet and brought them to her lips. She told me I smelled delicious. She stood and lifted me to sit on the counter. She knelt again and went under my skirt. I could not see but felt her tongue lick my labia. She raised my thighs and spread them then her tongue licked inside the opening to my vagina. She captured my clitoris between her lips and sucked. I poured my thick pussy juice into her mouth. She drank deeply of my juices."

"She pushed two slender fingers up inside me and right away found my g-spot. She stroked across that pad as she sucked on my pleasure knot. I went to scream and she stuffed my mouth with a towel. I came Zach! I came over and over as I soaked her fingers and the floor. She sucked and finger fucked me to orgasm after orgasm. I wanted to give all of me to her. She sucked my soul as I came in one huge orgasm."

"I told her I wanted to taste her. She said we didn't have time so she slipped her fingers under her uniform skirt then brought her fingers to my face. Her fingers were wet and she slid them into my mouth. She did that several times; I didn't get enough of her. She took the wet warm towel and washed me of my dripping juices. She pat my pussy dry then gave it another kiss biting my curly red hair."

"I've always wondered if the carpet matched the red drapes," I said laughing.

"Shut up you slob. You had many opportunities to see my curls but didn't move on me. All you had to do was kiss me deeply or massage my huge boobs and tweak my big nipples or slide your hands into my yoga pants while we were studying and cuddling," she said laughing.

"Margret you know all you talked about was Fred especially once he became your fiancé. I honored your choice," I said as I touched her cheek and warmed her.

"See Zach you're doing it again. I'm sitting next to you with no panties because I gave them away to a woman I never met before and you are making my pussy weep. I'll wet my skirt if you don't stop," she said but leaned in and kissed me deeply again. Her large breasts rubbed against me as she moaned on my lips.

She held my face tenderly. "I would have given myself to you Zach if you had asked," she said softly then laid her head in my lap.

I covered her with the new blanket and slowly moved my hand under her skirt and palmed her full ass cheek. She moaned then bit my cock through my shorts and I got the message. I left my hand on her warm ass and she let out a long breath then fell asleep. While she slept I moved my hand onto her large breast and she sighed and covered my hand letting it stay. We both fell asleep until we heard the wake up bell and the stewardess came to our row to wake us.

When the lights came up I saw that the stewardess was quite pretty with long blonde hair. She smiled as she watched me adjust my package back within my shorts. She told Maggie she hoped her fiancé was equally gifted or she would always wonder. She then leaned in and kissed Maggie one last time. I watched Maggie slid her hand up the stewardess' skirt. She opened her thighs and the blonde moaned. I saw wet fingers come out and Maggie sucked them clean.

There was hustle and bustle getting our small bags but at the doorway the stewardess kissed me deeply. I released my power and she soaked her own panties. She looked at me then kissed Maggie. "You better think about what you are gonna do girl," she whispered. We walked out the doorway and went to the baggage claim. Maggie said she called her Mom at the wait-lot and we should go to the curb. A five passenger jeep pulled up and Maggie's mom hopped out.

From intros, Jennie was a spitting image of her daughter but in her early forties. Speaking of forties I could see from where Maggie got her two gifts. Mom was still in great shape either from ranch work or exercise or perhaps both. Her long brunette hair had streaks of red and a touch of gray. She hugged me and my hand drifted onto her firm large ass and I gave it a squeeze and left an itch between those full cheeks. Mom moaned and squeezed her large tits hard against me and took a deep breath against my neck.

She stepped back and fanned herself with her hand. "Oh Maggie, I like this one!" Mom said blushing. "Zach, Maggie has told us all about you at school. Her phone calls are more about you than that Fred. Now I see why honey. I'm gonna enjoy having you for company," Jennie gushed.

"Mother, put a sock in it and leave poor Zach alone. He's here for my wedding not to satisfy your fantasies," Maggie snapped.

"Fine, fine, fine," Mom drifted off.

When we put our luggage in the back Maggie growled at me that her mother was off limits and was not to be used to ease my blue balls. As she was leaning over I slid my hand under her skirt and grabbed her ass. She screeched as some of the guys wolf-whistled and she slapped my hand away. "Zach dammit!" she yelled.

We got in the jeep and headed for the ranch about an hour away. I caught Jennie looking at me in the rearview mirror. What I have always liked about my cock since the coma is that it always stays its full eight inches long and just gets hard when needed. While we were at a light I rolled it up on my thigh and the fat head peaked out from under the leg hem. Jennie's eyes got wide and she adjusted the mirror to see my crotch. I twitched it and her mouth opened wide. A honk behind her got her to focus on her driving.

Maggie pointed out various landmarks in their area of the state as we drove. Jennie only had eyes for my cock. I shifted and my shorts pulled up and half my fat cock was uncovered. I teased Mom by rubbing my leaking pre-cum around on my fat plum sized cockhead. Jennie grabbed the rearview mirror and turned it away from my cock or she would crash. I watched her unbutton her blouse two buttons down. Now I could see her deep cleavage.

The jeep turned onto a long dirt road and pulled up to the ranch house. A grandma figure stood on the porch and waved. When the car stopped I carried all the bags inside the kitchen as Maggie was hugging her grandma. Now grandma, Angie, was no apron wearing matron. She looked to be as equally older than her daughter. I guessed the women to be twenty five, forty five and sixty five.

Nana Angie gave me a full breasted hard hug with her face buried in my neck. She breathed in and actually kissed my neck then nipped it. "Oh Maggie baby your Zach smells like Sunday cookies! Oh what a sweet treat he must be. You sure you making the right choice baby doll?" she asked dripping sugar.

"Will you two horny broads leave poor Zach alone and stop dragging Fred down. I'm home here to marry Fred in a few days and Zach is not here to scratch your itch. He agreed to be my grooms-aide so leave it like that. I have a lot to do for this wedding so don't give me added stress," Maggie yelled. She turned to me and with hands on her hips akimbo growled, "And YOU, leave that horse-cock in your pants!" and stopped off upstairs.

Both women whispered, "Horse-cock?" I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. Jennie asked if I wanted to shower and freshen up after my night flight. Nana Angie said I could use her ensuite because it had its own hot water heater and she could hear Maggie using up all the hot water upstairs. I said I would carry my bags upstairs then be back down. I quickly changed into gym shorts and a muscle shirt. Nana Angie wolf whistled as I walked through the kitchen. She showed me how the handles worked then walked out.

I took a hot steamy shower giving my cock a good washing. When I shut off the flow and slid the glass door open Jennie stood there holding some towels. Her eyes went straight to my hard cock pointing outwards. She put the towels aside and took my long fat cock in her two hands and gave it a stroke. "Can you cum quickly?" she asked moving her hands up and down my shaft. I said, "Yes."

Jennie knelt and opened her mouth real wide and captured my cockhead. She licked my pre-cum leaking from my cockhead and moaned. I leak a lot so her tongue got coated. She took more cock into her mouth then slid up and down my thick shaft. Her saliva started leaking past her lips lubing my shaft. She then sucked all that back.

I started using her mouth for my pleasure. I pushed past her lips, across her tongue to the back of her mouth. She moved her hands rapidly on my shaft sucking my cockhead and licking my pleasure knot. She wanted my cum quickly and did all she knew to make it happen. She held my shaft and slapped her lips against her fingers taking as much cock as she could.

My power flowed into her causing her panties to get soaked. She moaned on my cock punching the back of her mouth with my cockhead. She turned my cock sideways and sucked my pleasure knot. She stayed on me sucking and licking driving me towards my completion. She took me back into her mouth sucking my cockhead pulling my pre-cum out the slit.

My thoughts entered her body and I hardened her big nipples and overwhelmed her pussy with pleasure. I softened her gag reflex and widened her throat. I reached the tipping point as I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her face until her lips touched my groin. My cockhead filled her throat as the first of my cum ejected down her throat. She growled as I pulled back to my cockhead and fired off pulse after pulse of hot thick cum filling her mouth.

My powers overwhelmed her and I made her cum so strongly she sprayed her hot juices in her panties which then dripped on the bathroom floor. Her panties were soaked and could hold no more so her hot juices ran past her leg hem wetting the tile floor. My cum filled her mouth until some leaked out from her trembling lips. A large glob dripped between her breasts and worked its way into her bra. She trembled then swallowed all my cum pooling behind her teeth.

I caused her to cum again and she moaned and tipped forward taking my full eight inches in her mouth and throat. She screamed but my cock cut off the sound. I grabbed her hair and held her on my cock until she swayed from lack of breath. I let her slide off my cock as she knelt with her thighs spread. Her skirt was soaked in her own cum juices as it wicked up off the tile floor.