Doc Zach Maggie’s Wedding Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon two beautiful women descended the stairs. I wolf-whistled. Maggie was in her LBD -- Little Black Dress! She looked stunning. The focal point was her deep cleavage and tight waist and a bottom hem that was way above her knees. I whistled again. Maggie blushed deep across her bosom. She turned showing of her ass tight in that dress. I took in a deep loud breath and 'Woo-Hoo'd' several times. Maggie eked when I slapped that bodacious ass.

As Mother of the Bride Jennie was a bit more conservatively dressed but her cleavage was on display. I pulled Jennie in and kissed her deeply as I grabbed her momma ass. I then teased Maggie when I kissed her on the cheek. She let out a frustrated huff.

I walked Nana to the passenger seat and when she sat I ran my hand across her ass. She laughed, "Oh Zachery, watch your manners." Jennie was placed behind my carseat and her behind got a soft pat. She laughed also. I opened Maggie's door and stood aside. She finally huffed and sat herself. I drove the hour, gave the jeep to valet parking and escorted the women into the hotel.

I met Fred and his mother and father. I was naughty when I met Betty, Fred's mother. I took her hand and her bare arm and leaked my power into her. I watched her mature nipples push out her blue satin dress and she murmured when I caused her moisture to drip into her panties. I leaned in and kissed her lightly on her dry lips and run a soft tongue tip across them. I turned before she could react.

I met her three bridesmaids. All were married and the trio was called the 'Three Leens'; Maurleen, Joleen and Arleen. Of course I was naughty with each one. It seemed overt cleavage was the theme for tonight. I thought they grow them big in this part of the west as each woman pushed their large breasts against me in a tight hug. Maurleen was the first to feel my long fat cock down my pants leg. She moaned as I wet her panties when she rubbed her mons across my cock.

Dinner was called and I wound up between Jennie and Maurleen. I spent all night moving hands off my cock as both women drank too much wine. Maggie realized what was going on under the table and got red faced mad and started drinking all the champagne she could reach. It was soon time to leave and the 'Three Leens' came to tell me they would see me tomorrow night for the bachelorette party.

Maurleen grabbed the back of my head and kissed me deeply rubbing her mons across my cock. Joleen took her opening and also kissed me deeply and moved her crotch up and down my shaft. Arleen held back so I opened my arms. She shyly moved into my hug and I warmed her throughout her girly parts. She took in a deep breath which was lost when I kissed her deeply. I saw Maggie about to explode from jealousy and too much champagne.

When the car came Maggie said she didn't feel well. I sat Nana in the back and shifted Maggie across her lap. Nana ran her fingers through her granddaughter's long red hair. Jennie also had too much wine so I slid her into the front seat. She pulled me in for a deep sloppy kiss with much tongue. She moaned and leaned against the seat and car door.

It was a dark ride with few road lights. I heard Maggie sleeping then a noise with a movement in the passenger seat. Something landed on the dashboard and the next crossroad light revealed them to be Jennie's panties. She grabbed my right hand off the wheel and pushed them up her thighs. Bare wet upper thighs ran on my fingers above her thigh-high stockings.

Jennie grabbed my fingers and pushed them between her soaked pussy lips. She shifted and my three fingers entered her vagina opening her wetness. This could not go on as I had to steer along the dark road. I pushed my three fingers up deep stopping at my palm and touched my thumb to her clit. My powers flooded her with pleasure and she sprayed my hand as her pussy pulsed. She moaned with her hand in her mouth and came in a strong climax. I dosed her again into another strong orgasm and her pussy crushed my fingers.

Jennie groaned and fainted. I pulled out my fingers and cleaned them of her juices. I put that hand back on the steering wheel and looked in the rearview mirror. Nana Angie had a mischievous smile. When we arrived at the ranch I had to carry a passed out Jennie upstairs. A quick zip of her dress and I put her to bed naked as she had not worn a bra and her panties were still in the jeep. I helped Angie to her bed, unzipped her dress and kissed her goodnight and went back for Maggie.

Her stomach growled and she passed a long stream of gas. I laughed as she let out a long sigh and tightened her grip around my neck kissing and biting me there. I sat her on her bed and she asked me to undress her. I stood her and reached behind and let down the long zipper. She shifted and her little black dress fell. She also had no bra and as I slipped her into bed she grabbed my tie.

"Don't I have nice big breasts Zach? You never touched them ever," she said slurring her words. "They want you to hold them then kiss them. Maybe you can even suck on my fat nipples."

She would not let go of my tie until I put my hands on her large orbs and squeezed. Maggie moaned. "Don't they feel nice Zach? You could have felt them anytime we were studying late at night. I would have let you," she mumbled. "Kiss them Zach, kiss my big tits and suck on my chocolate nubbins," she chuckled.

I kissed all about her breasts even leaving tiny bite marks for Fred to find. I took her first big nipple within my lips and sucked hard. My teeth closed on her crinkly aureole and hard nipple and pulled up. Maggie groaned and pushed up at me. "The other one Zach, the other one also, please!"

Her second nipple was abused and I let my power seep into her making her chocolate nubbins hard as rocks. My power drifted down her belly and into her panties tweaking her clit. I sensed her juices seeping out to soak her panties. Her body trembled as her climax overwhelmed her. I bit her left breast knowing Fred would find a bruise on the honeymoon.

I let go of her breast and she slumped to the bed. She let out a long breath and fell asleep. I covered her and turned off her light and went to my room. I stripped and walked naked to the bathroom my long dick swinging. I washed up and slid under the covers. My night sleep was interrupted. There was a tight pussy riding my cock! The female rode up and down my long shaft groaning each time my fat cockhead tapped the top of her hot wet inner flesh.

"Oh Zach, your fingers opened me in the car but your fat cock is destroying my pussy. I want it all deep inside me. I want it way up inside me," she growled as she rode my cock. Her hot juices slipped down my shaft wetting my balls. I was okay with cumming inside her so started trusting up as she rode down. Her fleshy roof caressed my fat cockhead rubbing my pleasure knot.

I gripped her hard nipples between my fingers and pulled she screamed so I pushed some covers in her mouth. I twisted her hard nubs then moved my hand onto her swollen clit. Jennie had a nice almost almond sized pleasure knot and pulled and twisted it until she growled into her gag. I poured power into her clit driving her over the edge and pushing her into a powerful orgasm. Jennie groaned and shook through a powerful climax.

She fell her large breasts onto my chest breathing heavily. I sat up pushing her to her back and moving between her thighs. My cock was still buried in her pussy so I started pounding her into the bed. Jennie groaned each time my cock went deep. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," was muffled out of her gagged mouth over and over as I rammed my long fat cock inside her.

I pulled her up onto my thighs letting my cock go to her maximum depth. I moved in and out her damaged pussy going for my most pleasure giving her climax aftershocks. Her pussy trembled on my cock sucking all along my long fat shaft. I pinched her clit giving her another huge orgasm. My balls pulled up tight and I shot the first of my cum against her cervix and doorway to her womb.

I pulled out and shot a blast of my thick cum on her belly. I put my hands under her ass and lifted. My cockhead found her anus and I pushed opening her dark back lips. My cum and pussy juice lubed cock slid into her ass opening then went balls deep. Her pussy sprayed my chest with hot juices as my cock in her ass caused her to have another climax.

Her ass pulsing on my cock caused me to blast the last of my cum deep up her ass. Jennie shook on my cock her limbs trembling. My cock does go softer but keeps its length so eight fat inches was still in her ass. I rocked to the edge of the bed then lifted her legs around my waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I lifted her and carried her to her bed.

I slid my cock out of her ass and rolled her on her belly. I slapped her naked ass several times listening to her moan. I pulled her hair up and brought her lips to my cock. I pushed inside her mouth opening her throat to take all my cock. She moaned as her lips closed on my cockbase. I pulled out of her throat and out past her lips. Jennie did a good job sucking my cock clean. I slapped her ass several times more then kissed each ass cheek then took a big bite. She will have a big bruise come the morning.

I went back to my room and slept till morning light when I felt a light hand moving up and down my morning wood cock. "Zach I woke up in just my panties this morning. They were soaking wet for some reason. And in the mirror there were these bruises on my breasts. Do you know anything about all this?" Maggie asked.

"Don't I have nice big breasts Zach? They want you to hold them then kiss them. Maybe you can even suck on my fat nipples," is what I remember some female begging me last night not releasing my tie until her tits got kissed."

"I was drunk and you took advantage of me," Maggie whispered moving her hands up and down my cock. "Did you still have your panties on in the morning Maggie? Does your vagina or ass ache this morning; ache like they were forced wide open with a long fat cock?"

Maggie pulled aside the covers and leaned over and kissed my cockhead. By now my cockhead was covered in pre-cum. She licked me clean and savored the taste in her mouth.

"Zach you're making my panties wet."

"Then stop playing with fire Maggie. Would Fred like to find out you were sucking another man's cock just before your wedding?"

"I'm not sucking your fat cockhead Zach; I'm just licking it clean because it is getting wet. I'm just being friendly," she said laughing.

"Mom and I have to go back into town for most of the day. Give my Nana a hand around the ranch again. You did very valuable work and I appreciate it. Maybe I can find a way to thank you right here," she said laughing. She stood and walked towards my door. "Don't forget it's my Bachelorette Party tonight. I'd like you to be our escort and designated driver. I'll be back to change," she said leaving.

I fell asleep then took a shower and came downstairs in only a towel. Nana Angie was naked holding my coffee cup. She brought me my cup and sat on my lap running her fingers through my hair.

"Zach I enjoyed having sex with you yesterday and maybe I'm just an old woman looking for something I never had but will you take me to my bed and make love to me?" she asked with want and a touch of fear; fear I'd reject her. I took a long sip of coffee then stood holding her in a bride's carry and walked to her room. I set her down gently then lay beside her.

I caressed her cheek then ran my fingers across her large breasts tweaking her nipples. Angie moaned when I kissed then sucked each hard dark nipple. My fingers walked down her belly and played with her tri-coloured pussy curls; red, gray and white. She groaned when my pointer finger touched her pleasure knot. I leaked out my power and drew moistness between her aged pussy lips. She slowly opened her thighs and I could smell her fragrance.

My fingers opened her pussy lips and scooped her thick juices and brought them to my lips. I tasted her several times as more liquid ran out and her body trembled. I worked her slowly towards her first climax building up her pleasure throughout her body. Her chest rose and fell pushing out her mature large breasts and hardening her nipples again.

I curled my fingers and entered her vagina and rubbed across her g-pad. Angie's juices poured out soaking my palm as she pushed against my fingers trying to fill her old purse. My thumb roamed across her large knot making her vagina pulse on my fingers. Angie sat up and threw her arms around my neck as her face and breasts turned deep red. Her mouth opened but no sound came out.

Her pussy grabbed my fingers and she finally screamed into her climax. She pushed her groin against my hand and trembled on my fingers shaking through several aftershocks as pulses of her cum sprayed my palm. She let out a long breath then fell back on the bed panting. Her old full breasts rolled about on her chest. I put my one hand above her heart and sensed it was strong and vibrant and she could take a good hard fucking. I pulled my fingers out of her old twat and massaged her breasts pulling on her nipples listening to her moan.

"Fill me with you cock Zachery. Give pleasure to this old body. I thought I was done with pussy and cock but you awoke the sleeping dragon. Now there is fire and heat in my twat that your long fat lance can extinguish. Fill my hungry pussy with pints of your cum then finish in my dark naughty cave. Fuck me my sweet young man. Fuck me with your horse-cock. Oh Zachery, Fuck Me!"

I moved between her old full thighs and pushed them apart. Her coral gash opened and her thick climax cum dribbled out pushed by her pussy juices. Nana Angie was not a dried up old hag but a vibrant wet horny woman. I took my cock and slapped her clit and watched more fragrant juices leak out each time she moaned. I teased the entrance of her honey pit with just my fat cockhead. She pushed up her hips trying to take more cock but I spent several minutes teasing her pussy.

"Oh fuck me already, pretty boy; ooooohhhhh, FUCK," she screamed as I filled her old purse with eight inches of fat cock in one thrust. I massaged her swollen big clit with the base of my cock as my cockhead rubbed against her hot fleshy cervix. My fat cockhead knocked on the doorway to her womb which wanted to open to take my large crown. Angie screamed as I felt her cunt pulse all along my cockshaft as she trembled into another climax.

I pulled out suddenly and her pussy sprayed hot sauce all over my chest. Her hot liquid rolled down my chest to wet my cockshaft and heavy cum filled ballsack. I shoved my cock back into her depths then jackhammered my cock about fifty times. She screamed; "OH FUCK ZACHERY, YOU'RE KILLING ME!" as she thrashed into another powerful orgasm."

I leaned against her wet sloppy pussy lips and just moved my cockhead against her depths as she breathed erratically though that last massive climax. I pulled out rolled her over and sat on the back of her thighs below her fat cheesy ass cheeks. I pulled those cheeks open and her dark star winked as her body pulsed though her aftershocks. I placed my fat cockhead against Angie's crinkly circular lips and pushed. She groaned as my cockhead and focused power loosened and opened her dark ring and my cockhead breached her anal ring.

"Oh fuck," came out as a whisper as Angie turned her head to breath. Her dripping pussy had wet and lubed between her ass cheeks so my cock slid into her darkness. I stopped pushing when my ballsack sat below her cheeks. In my med classes I learned all about the female anatomy especially between their legs. The clitoris is an organ submerged throughout the vagina opening not just that knot at the top of the labia. The thousands of clitoral nerves flood the labia, vagina and anus with pleasure. Anal orgasms are real.

I pulled back my cockshaft to my bulbous head then gave Angie's ass all my length. I did that over and over stimulating her anal ring and her g-pad as my cock moved within her. Her anus pulsed as her pleasure nerves were overstimulated by a long fat horse-cock. Her huge tits, nipples and groin were rubbed into the bedding each time I went hard and deep into her ass. I could smell her pussy juices wetting the bedding below my cock.

I centered my power throughout her ass and drove her to another climax from my cock. Her dark back sleeve crushed my cock rubbing my own pleasure knot. I was building towards my release so I sped up my thrusting. Angie moaned loudly then screamed as her ass clamped down on my cock pushing me over the top.

Pulse after hot thick pulse of my cum shot out my swelling cockhead and drown the depth of her bowels. I pulled out of her ass and quickly filled the wide "O" of her analring with cockhead then fat shaft. I ejected cum out my cockhead each time I did that; five, six, seven times. I no longer thought of Angie's pleasure as my face turned red and muscles tightened. Held breath was released in one loud groan as I fell onto Nana Angie's sweat wet back.

I lay upon Angie for several minutes then rolled off sexually exhausted. I touched Angie's back and confirmed she was passed out fully spent from pleasure. I closed my eyes and napped. I awoke to her sucking and licking my cock clean. She seemed to like running her tongue from my ballsack to my crown on all sides. She moved and took my balls into her mouth one at a time to softly lick away my cum and her juices. I told her she needed to stop or I will get hard and go looking for a place to cum again.

"No Zachery, my sweet grandson, you cannot have Grandma's body for now. I ache from so much pleasure from you horse-cock filling my pussy and ass. Oh Zachery my ass is destroyed and will take several days to close I think," she said laughing. "Let me nap but you better get dressed and do the chores that will show the most to Maggie. Otherwise both Maggie and Jennie will think you did nothing but fuck me all day!" she laughed again.

Nana Angie crawled up my body and kissed me deeply. She asked me to kiss her tits and suck her nipples. I did and using my powers I awoke her milk ducts and sucked a small flow of milk from each nipple. She was shocked and asked how that is possible at her age. I expressed surprise then quickly slid out of her bed and went upstairs and dressed. I worked the rest of the day even fixing the ranch name plate that spanned the beginning of their lane. That would be damn obvious.

I came back to Nana ringing the food bell on the porch. She stood there naked with a huge smile holding a wet towel. She pulled off my shirt and wiped me down. She walked me into the kitchen and sat me before lunch, a simple sandwich and coffee. When she sat opposite me tiny drops of milk formed on her nipples. She looked down as they dropped to the table.

"How Zachery, tell me how. I wish you would fuck Maggie and steal her from Fred. I'd like you to be part of this family. I've fallen in love with you Zachery and I want you as my lover. Is that possible?" she asked crestfallen.

"Angie I will tell you something that I have not told any other person. A bicycle accident while taking pre-med left me in a coma from a brain concussion. Coming out of it I realized I was an empath that while in touch with only females I can target specific thought centers to enhance feelings or warm specific sexual centers of their bodies. I tap into their deep needs and bring those feelings to the surface."

"I am waiting to start my rotation as an Internist. I plan to concentrate my practice to young females with emotional issues affecting their body health. Due to my empathy skills I shall be highly successful in curing female body infirmary easing their emotional issues. Your producing milk is an example of my powers as well as the crashing climaxes flowing through your body and Jennie's and any female I have relations with."