Doc Zach Maggie’s Wedding Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed a towel wrapped it around me and went upstairs and fell into a nap kinda exhausted from the red eye flight. I slept for some time until I felt a tender hand on my cock. I opened my eyes and Maggie was sitting on the bed softly running her hand up and down my long fat cock. Her eyes were dreamy, lost like her mind was totally focused on my cock. Some pre-cum leaked out and she rubbed it across my head with her palm. She brought her palm to her mouth and licked my cum.

"Dinner is ready Zach. Dress and come down," she said softly, rose and walked out. It took some time for my cock to soften. I put on sweats and went downstairs.

Nana Angie gave me a warm hug and her senior mons found its way to rub across my fat cock. She hummed then kissed me lightly on my lips. She was not the storybook grandma but I think she could wrestle a steer and hold it down while she applied the brand. Her large tits pushed into me; softer than Jennie's due to her age. She pulled my hands onto her large ass and rubbed across my cock again.

"Nana leave poor Zach alone!" Maggie spoke loudly.

Nana laughed and directed me to the king's chair. Jennie came in dressed out of her wet skirt and said I looked good in that chair. The two older women waited on me like a visiting monarch. A roasted chicken with taters and veggies was served family style. My plate did not empty until I had my fill.

"Nana, I'm the bride to be! Zach is just a guest. Why don't I get this service when I visit?" Maggie whined.

"Oh hush you brat," Nana shot back. "There has not been a man in the king's chair in a long time. And yes Zach is a guest. And a guest in my house gets the royal treatment and first slice of pie," Nana explained.

"You would like a nice juicy slice of pie, Zach, right? A nice juicy hot slice of pie is here for you Zach and all you need to do is ask nicely," Nana dripped sugar suggestively.

"Oh good goddess, Nana let the man be and give him a slice of apple pie already!" Maggie growled. Her mother, Jennie, cracked up laughing.

We all had dessert and retired to the den. Nana sat opposite me and her skirt drifted higher up her thighs as the night wore on. I finally got to see pink way up there as a sexual leer came over Nana's face. Just to take back control I asked her if her Social Security payments had started yet. She burst out laughing.

"Maggie your young man is fresh trying to calculate how old I am. I'm young enough to give him a good tumble out in the hay barn and drain that snake that crawled up into his pants. Zach you're a whippersnapper, that's what you are!" she said laughing. She watched me watch her marshmallow tits wobble.

"Zach we're going to bed now," Maggie said and stomped her foot.

"You're taking Zach to bed now? Oh does Fred know that Zach's rattle snake has been up inside your honey hole, Maggie Baby?" Nana teased. Maggie grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs. She pushed me into my room and told me to stay there tonight. She slammed the door closed but not before I heard Nana and Jennie laughing loudly.

I took a risk and crossed into the bathroom and did my business. I went back to my room and undressed and slid under the covers naked. Naked is how I sleep. I was just about asleep when a soft knock came on my door. It opened and a female walked to my bed and sat. Her hand slid under the covers and worked up my thigh until she gripped my fat cock. I leaked my power to her crotch and she moaned.

"Zach I asked you to not get my pussy wet," Maggie moaned.

"Then let go of my cock and stop being a tease."

"Zach, Mommy and I have to go into town early tomorrow for issues with the wedding; the hall, the food, final fitting of the gown. I gotta do all that and will be away all day until late afternoon. I want you to ask Nana what needs fixing around the ranch and do what you can."

All the time she spoke she moved her hand up and down my cock; her palm rubbing across my cockhead gathering my pre-cum. She pulled her hand out and licked her palm ingesting my essence. She was playing with fire. If she didn't watch out Fred would be swimming in a wide open pussy pit on his honeymoon. She stood and crossed the room and closed the door.

In the morning I felt lips on mine; they lingered. My power drifted across those lips and moved across her nipples and down into her groin tweaking her clit. She moaned and kissed me deeper. I could tell Maggie's panties were getting damp.

"Zach you are such a naughty boy. Why did you never turn me on like you do now? You know one more time like this and my resolve will melt. I'm leaving now. Nana can make you breakfast. I expect you to keep busy helping Nana. Don't forget tonight is the Wedding Party Dinner. Please have yourself and Nana ready. Mom and I will have to prepare and dress quickly then leave for town. Have a good day Zachery," she said and kissed me and left.

I washed up and put on my sweats again and walked down to the kitchen. When I entered Nana was at the sink. Her nightie was silky and transparent. I could see the darkness that was the cleft between her full ass cheeks. She turned towards me smiling wickedly. Her hair was morning loose; red, black and gray long strands hung over her shoulders. I lowered my eyes and her large breasts filled her shift still somewhat firm and proud. I could see the warmer colour of her aureoles and dark nipples firm and push out the silk. My eyes drifted down and settled on the dark triangle between her thighs. Nana opened them and the kitchen light shone through two layers of silk and under her pussy. Her scent drifted towards me.

"What do you want for breakfast Zachery?"

"Angie, the coffee smells good. I can just smell it over your scent. A nice cup of Joe would be a nice start," I bantered back at her. Angie squeezed between me and the table.

"Yesterday I sent my daughter, Jennie, into the suite with towels for your shower. When she came out we started to prepare dinner. She leaned over beside me and I thought some sauce had slashed onto her chest. I touched my finger to wipe it away and she froze. I brought that thick white glob to my lips. It wasn't dinner sauce Zachery; it was man sauce."

"I pulled my daughter in and kissed her deeply. My tongue explored her mouth and teeth and I tasted man sauce; your man sauce Zachery. I called my daughter a slut and she started crying," Nana Angie accused me.

"Momma, I saw his cock! It's huge Momma! I wanted Zach to fuck me right on the counter but didn't have time so I sucked him off. I told him to cum quickly. He pushed that long fat cock down my throat and came like a stud horse. He came so much it leaked past my lips and dropped between my tits. I soaked my panties Momma; I soaked my panties and came while sucking his cock! I'm gonna fuck Maggie's friend Momma. I'm gonna fuck him so good he'll destroys my cunt!" is what my daughter said Zachery.

"Do you have a big fat cock Zachery? Do you know how to use it to pleasure hungry cunts? Are you gonna fuck the women in this house? Are you gonna fuck my granddaughter and steal her pussy from Fred? Are you gonna fuck my daughter Jennie in her lonely bed? And are you gonna fuck an old slut with an old cunt right now, right here on this old kitchen table? Or do you want breakfast instead?" Angie growled.

Nana Angie slowly pulled her nightie up. Her strong upper thighs appeared then red, black and gray curls. Her thighs were open and I could discern the pink between her pussy lips. The nightie went higher to a muffin top belly then the bottom fullness of her large soft senior breasts. The circles of her dark pink aureoles showed briefly until her hard dark chocolate nipples popped out.

She trembled from the silk caressing those large nipples and her pussy lips moistened. The nightie was raised over her head and her long tri-colour hair fell across her tits. She stood there breathing heavily; her moistness wetting her inner thighs. She threw her nightie across the kitchen floor then hopped her full ass up on the kitchen table. Her thighs spread wide and her coral gash opened. I watched her moistness drip out and wet her inner pussy lips.

"One last time Zachery; what do you want for breakfast?" she growled.

I leaned forward and kissed her inner pussy. Angie moaned and laid her back on the table and pulled her thighs up next to her full breasts. The scent from her anticipation and excitement filled the kitchen. My long tongue dipped into her vagina then circled her clit. My lips closed on her pleasure knot and I sucked blood into that flesh bulb. Her clit rose and swelled to the size of an almond. She screamed as I pulled out a climax throughout her groin.

Nana Angie bucked her pussy against my face and I sucked her into another orgasm. As she trembled and screamed to the ceiling she spayed my mouth and chin with hot thick female cum. I pushed her thighs open wider and licked her anus. Her dark star trembled as the tip of my tongue and my directed power opened her dark circular back lips. I made her cum once more as my long tongue filled her lower ass.

"Oh FUCK Zachery, what the fuck are you doing baby boy? My cunt and ass are on fire! I need your long fat cock somewhere inside me, ass or cunt I don't care. Give me your cock sweet boy!" Angie begged.

I stood and kicked off my shorts across the floor. The floor under the table was gonna get soaked from my cock pounding this old cunt. I held my long fat cock, my eight inches of pure pleasure in my hand and slapped my cockhead against her clit. Each slap produced a spray of hot thick juices against my belly. I pushed my cockhead against her soaked pussy lips then against the ring of her ass. I left such an itch on her anus she would beg for my cock and cum to fill her ass.

"Do want this cock old woman? Do you want this long fat cock to fill your old cunt? Do you want this fat cockhead to push your old cunt wide open then pound the depths of your flesh? Do you want to feel the pain then the exquisite pleasure as you body trembles through orgasms ridding my horse cock?" I challenged her.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, OH FUCKING YES!" Nana Angie screamed.

I put my plum to the opening of her pussy and pushed those curly haired peaches aside. My fat cockhead breached her old pussy followed by two inches. Angie screamed and flung her head back and forth on the table. I pulled my cock out and she sprayed five times soaking my chest, my ballsack and then the kitchen floor. Her cum ran out from those old lips and anointed her asshole and the kitchen table. Her juices ran off the edge and dripped to the floor.

I thrust back into her pussy filling her until my cockhead punched the depths of her flesh. I pulled back to my crown then thrust again pushing her inner sleeve open to take my fat cockshaft. Angie groaned as I sped up my thrusting. Her arms were getting weak so I put her legs on my shoulders and hammered her old pussy with fresh young cock.

I put my thumb on her swollen almond of a clit and pushed it against her pubic bone driving another orgasm throughout her body. I grabbed her hard pointed dark nipples and pulled them out. I pulsed pain and pleasure into her dark long nipples making her scream then groan. My fat cock was pulling and pushing her swollen pussy lips along with my cockshaft. The full clitoris surrounds the opening of the vagina and my fat cockshaft was rubbing in all the spots.

Angie screamed and her vagina grabbed my cockshaft and held tight for several seconds then started pulsing over and over as she thrashed on the kitchen table. She screamed as her calves went tight against my neck then released. Angie melted into the table fully spent in that last huge orgasm.

Being a doctor I knew Angie had fainted from sexual overload. My power roamed within her body and I verified the old bitch had a strong heart and could take more fucking on this table. I left my cock in her pussy as her breathing eased for several minutes. I pulled out and her blocked pussy juices just poured out adding to the cum puddle on the floor.

I stood there playing with her nipples and rubbing her swollen haired peach. I work out at the university gym every day so had no trouble lifting and rolling Angie onto her belly and full tits on the kitchen table. I pushed her feet side to side and opened her full thighs. I put each hand in her ass crack and pulled her cheeks open. Her dark eye winked from her climax aftershocks.

Angie was still lost in her pleasure and didn't feel the invading cockhead until I had opened her asshole and filled it with my fat cockhead. The space between her ass cheeks and across her anus was soaked with her thicker white female cum. My cock used that as lube as it slid down filling her ass. I kept pushing until my heavy ballsack slapped her old pussy lips.

Angie groaned and tried to escape my cock so I fell on her sweaty back and pushed my cock deep as possible. I sensed her fat clit rubbing on the edge of the table so I overloaded those thousands of nerves and pulled a climax across her groin. She screamed and trembled and sprayed my ballsack with hot female cum. She groaned each time my long cock filled her ass chute.

"Zachery what is your cock doing in my ass. No man has taken me there without my permission. Oh your fat cock is splitting my ass wide open. You're so nasty to take my ass. How dare you?" Angie complained.

"Well let's check on that Granny. I think an old slut told me just a few minutes ago that she wanted, no needed my long fat cock somewhere inside her, ass or cunt she didn't care. So take your punishment you old slut until I fill your old loose dark shaft with quarts of my hot thick white cum!" I growled and started pounding her belly and floppy tit into the table as my cock drove into her ass.

I reached under her muffin belly and grabbed her swollen clit. I rubbed and pinched her pleasure knot as I slapped her ass with my belly pushing my cock deep. Nana Angie's head came off the table as she screamed into a strong orgasm. I grabbed her long gray hair and pulled back as I wedged between her ass cheeks touching new depths of her back sleeve. Her ass chute pulsed all along my cockshaft sucking it for my pleasure.

I felt my balls pull up tight and then my cockhead exploded shooting a blast of thick cum deep into her bowels. Salvo after salvo of thick cum shot out my flesh cannon blasting against the end of her rectum. My fingers grabbed her clit and pulled and she screamed into another powerful orgasm. My power painted her body with overwhelming pleasure. Her fat nipples pulsed. Her old hairy pussy lips trembled against my ball sack as she sprayed her hot juicy cum.

As she trembled on the kitchen table my balls were bathed by her juices then dripped to the floor. The last of my cum shot out my cockslit as I slapped Angie's senior ass turning it red. Her ass moving right to left massaged my cock coaxing my cum into her ass. I laid across her back pushing her hair aside and I bit the base of her neck. She groaned and gave up.

I stayed in Nana's ass for a few minutes moving my softer eight inches in and out her breached dark star. Angie groaned as my cock caused aftershocks to pulse in her pussy. My movement rolled her fat tits and hard nipples on the old oak kitchen table. I felt her warm pussy juices bathing my balls when her body trembled in pleasure overload.

"Zachery, I'm fucked out. Please help an old lady to her bed. I need a nap."

I slowly pulled out leaving a wide open "O" at the doorway to her dark portal. She stood and a large glob of my cum splat into the puddle of her female juices. Her suite was off the kitchen so I walked her to her bed and pulled the covers back. I laid her down and pulled the sheets over her.

I knelt down and pushed my cockhead against her lips. "Clean me slut!" I growled and pushed forward. Her lips opened and my cum coated cockshaft slid past those lips, across her tongue to the back of her mouth. She tightened her mouth around my shaft and worked her tongue along my fat shaft cleaning as she went. I pulled back and she sucked my cockhead getting a last glob of cum onto her tongue.

I slid out and she kissed my fat cockhead then hummed and let out a long breath. I used her bathroom to clean up and she was asleep when I walked out. I found the 'chores list' after dressing and coming back down. I decided to do those things that would show the work had been done and Maggie would not guess I had taken the morning fucking her grandmother.

I worked smart for several hours. When I came in I heard Angie's shower just start. I quickly stripped and slid the shower door open. I moved my hard cock against Angie's cottage cheese ass cheeks and made her back door open. My cock slid in deep and I moved it out and in several times. With that connection I caused Nana to have a quick climax.

"Oh fuck Zachery! How do you do that? You make me cum like no man has ever done. You own my ass and can take it every time you need a warm tight hole for your cock. Make me cum but go easy. I have to dress for the Wedding Party Dinner and can't let Maggie or Jennie find me with your cock up my ass. Cum on my tits Zach, cum on my tits! I can't have your thick cum dripping into my panties making a mark on the back of my dress," she said sliding off my cock.

She turned and knelt and took my cock into her mouth. I softened her gag reflex and opened her throat then filled it with my fat cock. I held the front of her throat feeling my cock slide in her tight tube. I pulled her head forward and she kissed my belly. Her tongue came out and licked my balls. She slapped my thighs and I pulled back and let her breathe. She sucked my cock down her throat on her own over and over.

She pulled off my cock and soaped it. She used two hands to rub my cock within her full floppy breasts. She slid my pleasure knot within her cleavage building me up towards completion. Her hands went rapidly up and down my shaft rubbing my cockhead across her large dark nipples. She put my soapy cock between her breasts and pushed her large globes together.

The warm water was spraying on her back leaving my soapy cock to ride her big breasts. Ignoring the soap she took my cockhead into her mouth with each thrust of my cock between her tits. Her tongue reached out to rub my pleasure knot over and over. My balls tightened and with no warning I coated her tongue with hot cum. Her lips closed around my swelling cockhead and took each pulse of cum across her tongue and into her mouth.

As she swallowed each thick pulse she pulled more cum out my cockhead. She moaned on my cockhead adding to my enjoyment. My powers rolled across her tits, down her belly and captured her clit. She screamed on my cock holding it tight with her lips as she climaxed. Her strength gave out and my cock slid from her mouth. My next few pulses of cum painted her huge breasts. She hugged my legs and took my cock back into her mouth sucking my fat cockhead.

She tenderly cleaned my cockshaft with the wash towel and scented soap. She turned me and washed my ass then ran a soapy finger against my anus. I warned her I would get hard again and go looking for a hot wet place to play. She pushed my ass cheeks apart and licked my dark star then laughed and stood. She washed my back with her huge soapy tits while she washed my front with the wash towel. We were done and rinsed off. She stayed to dress and I went upstairs.

All too soon Maggie and Jennie burst into the house. By then I was dressed as was Angie. Maggie ran to me and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. She broke off and laughed and ran upstairs. Jennie gave me a soft kiss and said the repairs are appreciated. She ran her hands over my suit and down finally softly caressing my cock. "Perhaps I can do something to thank you for your hard work," she said as she gripped my now hard cock. To set her back I said her mother had already thanked me. Nana Angie laughed and Jennie stomped her foot and walked rapidly up the stairs.