Doc Zach Maggie’s Wedding Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maggie what are you doing? You said you wanted to stay pure for Fred. I don't think you riding my cock is really being pure for your fiancé."

"I'm staying pure!" she said her defense plea. "Your long fat cock is in my ass not my pussy. Your fat cock in my ass doesn't count. When Fred fucks later today after the wedding his dick will fit into my little red pussy. It won't be all stretched out by your horse-cock. Now shut up and fuck my ass!" she demanded but slurring her words.

Maggie squealed when I flipped us over and moved her into doggy. Her firm ass shown from the light in the hall since she left my door open. I started slapping Maggie's plump ass cheek to cheek until her whines turned to moans and she pushed back seeking the next slap. I pulled back to my fat cockhead then slammed down filling her ass-chute with eight inches of fat cock.

My cock was sliding easily so Maggie must have lubed my cock and her ass perhaps with the Vaseline I saw in the bathroom cabinet. I pounded my cock deep into Maggie over and over her ass lips caressing my cock as I slid in and out her tight ass-chute. My heavy ball sack swung slapping her curly pussy lips. She started moaning and groaning.

"Zach baby you're killing my ass. Can't you go easier?" she moaned.

"Maggie if you act the ass slut you're gonna get ass fucked like an ass slut. Your pre-marriage ass is now for only my pleasure. I'm gonna pound your ass so you'll feel it for days. I'm gonna watch you wince each time you sit as the wedding and I'll know my long fat cock was up your ass. I'll know I filled your bowels with my hot thick cum until it ran out to paint your slut pussy. Now shut up and get fucked, fucked good and cum on this fat horse-cock," I growled.

I then spent several minutes filling Maggie's ass with my fine long fat cock. She groaned each time my cock went deep pushing out her ass-chute to take all my cock. As Maggie's moaning got louder I poured my pleasure power into her ass driving her towards a body shattering climax. I moved my hands onto her large breasts and pulled on her fat nipples. I squeezed her large fleshy orbs filling them with pain and pleasure.

A shadow crossed my view and I turned towards the door. Maggie's mother, Jennie, stood naked in the doorway her fingers moving in and out her pussy making squelching noises. Her other hand was squeezing her mature tits pulling on the firmed nipples. She tossed her long hair back as she moaned to the ceiling.

"Maggie you're really a secret slut aren't you slut?" I said as I slapped her ass again. "You're a slut just like your mother who loved a long fat cock in her cunt and down her ass. Let's see if you can cum as hard as your mother did on my horse-cock," I growled and pulled on Maggie's clit.

Maggie's head came off the bed as she screamed at the ceiling. Her pussy ejected sprays of her hot female cum wetting my hand and the edge of the bed. Her thighs and ass trembled against me pushing my pleasure to the max as her ass trembled on my cock. Her cum was heady and thick as it soaked my thighs and hanging ballsack. She screamed again and convulsed in another powerful climax.

I pulled her hips back hard feeding her ass with all my cock. My cockhead swelled and shot load after thick load of my cum into the depths of her ass. Pulse after pulse of cum ejected from my cockhead to paint white the darkness of her ass-chute. Maggie thrashed in aftershocks of pleasure until she was spent. Her assring pulsed on my cock as I jackhammered her ass with spending cock.

I turned to watch Jennie cum off her fingers then turn to the door frame to hold up her body. She lost the battle and dropped to her knees. I slapped Maggie's ass about ten times then pulled my cock from her ass and pushed her forward to collapse on the bed. I walked to Jennie and pulled her hair hard. When she moaned I pushed my cock against her lips. I filled her mouth with cum covered cock when she opened. She sucked and licked me clean.

When I was satisfied I dragged her by her hair towards my bed. I told her to get her slut daughter off my bed as I needed my sleep. I grabbed Maggie's long red hair and pulled back. To ease the pain she moved back and slid off the bed onto her knees. Her mother helped her stand and the two women walked out of my room. Maggie was moaning with each step. The hall light betrayed my cum leaking down her inner thighs as mother and daughter crossed into Maggie's room and closed the door.

I closed mine and curled into bed knowing the morning would involve the hustle and bustle of preparation for the wedding. As it turned out my cock would get plenty of attention over the next several days. Stay tuned.