Doc Zach Maggie’s Wedding Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As much as I care for Maggie I cannot marry her. My powers have a price. I shall be for no one woman. No one knows but I have fathered over fifty daughters. Barren women find their way to me with their hunger and I had sexual relations with them leaving a child behind growing in their womb. If truth be told my own mother and sister bore my daughters. I am certain Jennie carries my daughter even now. If you greatly desire it I can do so also with you," I said somewhat down.

Nana Angie laughed loudly. "A baby at sixty five? No way Zachery! Being a Nana to Jennie's baby will be enough. Now what about this milk that's dripping from these old tits?"

"If you wish to keep the ability to produce milk I can finalize what I started. Think about supplying neo-natal units with rich milk or shipping your frozen milk to needy new mothers. Or if you go into the dark web there are 'adult babies' that will pay ten or twenty times the price. You can supplement your Social Security and make as much as you wish," I said bright-eyed.

Angie got up and knelt between my legs and worked my cock out. She drew my cock deep into her mouth then slid it out wet. She looked up at me and with wide eyes and asked, "Can you cum quickly? I think my daughter asked you the same thing recently. Can you cum quickly filling my belly with your hot thick cum?"

She took my cock back into her mouth and moved her hands up and down my fat shaft. She pushed forward and took my cockhead into her throat. She did that over and over spitting on my cockhead and dripping her saliva. Angie moaned on my cock as she fucked her face all along my shaft; lips, tongue, mouth and throat. She moved back and sucked just the bulge of my pleasure knot.

Angie knew how to suck cock and soon had me to the edge. I trembled as I came my first pulse shooting across her cheek. She laughed then took my cockhead into her warm mouth. I filled her mouth with pulse after pulse of my hot thick cum. She sucked just the crown pulling my cum out of my cockhead into her hot wet mouth. She gave one last suck then pulled back.

She opened her mouth showing me all my cum simmering behind her teeth. She let my cum drip over my cockhead then sucked it all up. She did that several times laughing each time. Angie put my hand on her throat and I felt her swallow my thick load. She stood up and sat on my cock taking it fully into her pussy. "Make me cum, Mr. Special Powers!" she laughed. I touched her fat clit and she screamed as a powerful climax overtook her. She trembled and thrashed on my fat cock as her pussy juices wet our crotches. She moaned when I took her nipple between my lips and sucked out a mouthful of milk.

Angie moaned and pulled my head against her breast as I drained that breast. She moved me to her other nipple and I latched on and drained that one. "Oh baby boy I like having milk in my tits again. Please make that happen," she begged. She slowly rose up off my cock and leaned over and sucked her own cum clean. She suggested she give me a shower in her ensuite.

Like a mother Nana Angie gave me a warm soft washing then toweled me dry. She sent me upstairs to dress for the Bachelorette Party. She said I'd find jeans and a cowboy shirt left over from some boyfriend that should fit me. As I finished I heard Maggie thundering up the stairs. She broke into my room and took me in her arms and kissed me deeply.

"I missed you Zach! I'm looking forward to tonight. I wanna have so much fun tonight. The wedding is tomorrow and my new life starts tomorrow. I won't be able to flirt with you anymore," she laughed then grabbed my cock over my tight jeans. She kissed me once more and pushed her large tits against me then ran from the room.

Her room was across from mine and she left the door open as she dropped her dress and pulled off her blouse. Her panties slid down her thighs letting me see her plump ass. She reached around and undid her bra and dropped it to the floor. Her large globs hung down when she bent over to pick up her panties and bra. Her red curly hair covered pussy came into view and she even spread her thighs showing me her plump pussy lips.

She turned and walked naked then slowly closed her door. I heard giggling as I walked down the hallway. The bathroom door opened and Jennie came out naked. She stood there and let me see her naked body; full breasts, narrow waist and a dark triangle between her thighs. She moved forward and hugged me then kissed me deeply. I gave her a reach around and grabbed her ass. My fingers moved into her freshly washed ass crack and I pushed against her dark star. She moaned and I walked away.

Nana Angie gave me a quick meal and Maggie bounded down in a swirled skirt and cowgirl shirt. She reminded me that I was her escort and designated driver and I was to pick up her three bridesmaids. She then sat on my lap moving her ass on my cock and gave me a deep kiss. She laughed then picked at my meal saying she need something in her stomach to soak up the Jack tonight and laughed again then kissed me deeply again. Nana gave me a sad look knowing it wasn't gonna be.

Maggie directed me first to Maurleen's house. She came out also in a swirled skirt and cowgirl shirt, the shirt unbuttoned to show her deep D-cup cleavage. Gentleman like I opened the back jeep door and she pushed those tits across my chest then kissed me deeply. I felt her hand test the size of my cock and she laughed. When she moved into the seat she pulled her skirt up high letting me see her pink panties. She laughed pushing her long black hair behind her.

Next was Joleen also dressed in a swirled skirt and cowgirl shirt. She had smaller breasts maybe C-cups as she pushed them against my chest. I got the deep kiss and the cock test from her also. Her move into the seat revealed baby blue panties. She blushed a bit behind her brunette hair.

Lastly we picked up Arleen. She was a blonde, petite barely five feet. She gave me a demure kiss on the cheek then fussed when her sisters made her climb over. Yes all three were married sisters and Maggie's best friends. When she bent over Maurleen flipped her skirt up and I got to see sun-yellow panties and a petite ass. Arleen screamed and tried to pull her skirt down and sit in the middle at the same time. Her two older sisters laughed like crazy.

"Come on Arleen, loosen up tonight. Try to have fun. It's Maggie's last night as a single woman and we want her to enjoy herself," scolded Joleen.

The four women screeched and laughed and talked about tonight and the wedding tomorrow. We pulled into the Mountain Honky Tock Café parking lot and I got another long look of pink and blue panties, deep kisses and palmed cock. I reached in for Arleen and she had her skirt stuffed between her thighs and kept them closed as she slid out. As she walked away Joleen flipped her skit up and I saw the tiny ass as she screamed and slapped at her sister.

I opened Maggie's door and she gave me a long look at the bright red panties between her bare thighs. The parking lot lights let me discern a dark patch on her gusset. Maggie was leaking into her panties. I helped her to stand and she pushed those D-Cup babies against me and pulled me in for a big hug pushing her mons against my cock. She rubbed me for a bit then laughing walked to her BFFs and went into the Honky Tonk.

The place was loud with a large rectangle dance floor currently filled with couples doing the two-step. Maurleen asked me to get 'girly drinks' for the crew as they found a table for us all. I brought the drinks back and she chugged hers down then pulled me out on the dance floor. She asked me if I knew the dance so I lied and said no. She hung all over me teaching as we moved about the floor.

I tested her by lifting her skirt as we rounded the corner. The guys at the tables cheered when her pink panties and full ass was displayed. Maurleen kissed me at the table at the end of the dance. Joleen pulled me out and we danced away. The guys cheered when her blue panties and ass was displayed. I got a long kiss and a cock feel then we sat. Arleen was too shy to ask so I dragged her out on the floor.

She begged me not to twirl her skirt so of course I lifted it up her back and the guys went wild. "Zach!" she screamed and slapped my hands but I did it again several times. "Zach I hate you!" she said laughing when we sat. The band took a break so Maurleen sent me for another round. A few guys came over and asked the girls for the next dance. They said no. They asked Maurleen, "What does he got that we don't. He don't even dance good!"

Maurleen made me stand and rolled my cock up onto my thigh under my jeans. She ran her hand up and down my long bulge. "You got one of these?" she said laughing. "Our man fucks us so good we don't even notice boys like you!" Maurleen and Joleen cracked up laughing and shooed the boys away. Arleen was red from embarrassment but Maggie was red from jealousy and anger.

The band started playing so Maggie chugged her drink then went and asked the boys to dance. They thought they won a prize and danced with her the rest of the night. I kept an eye on her as they kept her supplied with drinks. I danced with the 'Three Leens' flipping their skirts a few times rubbing their panty covered ass. Each time I did I made their pussy drip and excited them sexually. Arleen being the smallest got buzzed sooner and was laughing and hanging on me. When we sat she was first to grab my cock under the table.

The band called for the last slow dance and my three dates pulled me out and took turns holding me tight and rubbing their tits against me and holding onto my cock. I gave them one more dose of stimulation and they moaned into my neck. I got a few bites as their mons rolled across my long fat cock. I heard Maggie yell, "Stop" and I saw the boys were getting fresh. I went over to rescue her and she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. I finished the dance surrounded by the other three.

"Goodnight boys. Our man is taking us home to fuck us all night. That cock does so deep and stays hard all night. He'll do all four of us before the night is through. You be safe going home now, ya' hear," Maurleen said as she worked us towards the door. I had to carry Maggie to the car. I slid her into the passenger seat and closed the door. I turned towards the three women and told them they had to pay their designated driver or no ride. They whined and said they had no more money.

"You'll have to pay with something, perhaps your panties would be a fair exchange as payment," I said challenging them and getting even for all the cock grabs I felt all night. Maurleen laughed then leaned against the jeep and pulled her skirt way up. "You want them; you take them," she growled.

I squatted down and put my hands on her thighs and leaked my power up to her pink heaven. Maurleen groaned when my finger touched her pleasure knot and her juices soaked her gusset. I stirred her pleasure but left her short of a climax. I slowly pulled her pink panties down her married thighs and over and off her boots. Her black curly hair covered pussy lips sparkled from her moistness.

I stood up and reached into the jeep and hung the wet fragrant pink panties over the rearview mirror. When I helped Maurleen into the jeep I ran my hand under her skirt and across her ass leaving a sexual itch on the doorway to her back dark cavern that only a cock sliding in there would cure.

I turned to Joleen and she pulled her cowgirl skirt up to her waist showing me her wet blue panties. I touched her knot and she shrieked when she soaked her gusset with a pulse of fragrant juices. She was in a dream as I rolled her panties down her married thighs touching her brunette curls and her dripping cleft. I left her pussy and ass hungry for a cock to fill.

I hung the blue panties on the mirror then turned to Arleen. She had her hands defending her groin and she was shaking her head, "No." She stood there defiant but when I touched her thigh I read that she really wanted me to force her to provide her panties.

"Zach, no one but my momma, the doctor and my husband has seen my coochie. I won't let you see it," she said testing me.

"Well Arleen if I don't get your panties you better get a ride from those horny boys standing there by their trucks. I'll let you pull them down yourself as long as I get them. So decide; horny boys or yellow panties!" I growled.

Maurleen and Joleen burst out laughing teasing their baby sister. "Show Zach your boney ass Arleen. Show him your flat boney ass and maybe your blonde coochie will peak out and give him a thrill!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Arleen yelled back slurring her words.

Arleen turned her back and slowly, carefully reached under her skirt and worked her yellow panties down her thighs. But when she tried to get them off her boots she tipped forward and her ass and pussy appeared. She reached down to the parking lot bending over in a perfect doggy as her skirt crawled up her back. The parking lot overhead lights provided a clear display of her dark star and now dripping pussy lips. She screamed trying to stand as her sisters laughed loudly.

Before she settled I touched her ass crack and ran my fingers down through her blonde curls covered peach. I inflamed her pussy and ass with deep burning desire that only cock sperm could quench. "Oh Zach," Arleen moaned. I bent her into the back seat and slapped her ass several times. I sensed her submissiveness break through her strong control. She was well on her way to being her husband's pet.

All this time Maggie sat stiffly, frozen in frustration and anger. She could see the three panties hanging from the mirror and fumed from frustration. The three sisters sat in the back giggling. When they went quiet I looked in the mirror to watch Maurleen and Joleen taking turns kissing Arleen their twenty year old baby sister. She fussed at first but gave up and started kissing back. I didn't know if that was normal for the three or brought about by my dosing them with desire and the fire water consumer tonight.

I shifted the mirror and could see up Arleen's skirt. Her sisters took turns playing in the blonde curly haired cove. When they moved onto her breasts the street lights let me see her shining slit sparkling from her dripping juices. Maurleen leaned across her sister and pulled Joleen in for a deep kiss. The moaning was so loud that Maggie turned and watched her three best friends pleasure each other.

Not knowing I could see Maggie shifted and moved her hand under her skirt. The traffic lights showed me red panties then a red curly haired peach dripping its juices. I looked higher and Maggie's other hand was inside her cowgirl blouse playing with her large orbs. I caught her eyes and they were inflamed with desire. All too soon we arrived at Maurleen's house.

She said she was too drunk to walk so would I carry her. She screamed when I flipped her over my shoulder and slapped her naked ass. I rang her doorbell and a brute of a husband answered the door. I flipped his wife's skirt up her back and slapped her ass. "Does this ass belong to you?" I asked transferring her to his shoulder. I leaned in and told him if he ever wanted his wife's ass he could take it tonight. His eyes lit up and he kicked the door closed.

I heard a slapping noise that had to be Maurleen's ass getting wacked. "Oh fuck me already I'm so fucking horny. Fuck my pussy right now and take my ass later," I heard her yell. I walked back to the jeep and drove to Arleen's. When her husband opened the door I pushed past him and lay his wife over the arm of the sofa. I pulled up her skirt and slapped her ass several times.

I gave her husband the same speech and he smiled like a boy at Christmas. I heard Arleen moan, "Oh fuck me baby, fuck me good. Oh damn yes play with my ass. Shove your thumb in there. Oh fuck YES!"

Arleen was last and I slid her out and did a bride's carry but my arms were under her skirt. She had her arms around my neck and she was giving me tiny kisses along my neck and moaning. I rang her bell and a milk-toast kinda man answered the door. I carried her into her kitchen and set her down.

"Arleen pull up your skirt and show your husband you no longer have panties," she hesitated so I growled. She slowly raised her skirt until her blonde pussy was revealed. "Take off all your clothes!" I ordered. Her husband fussed so I told him to wait. She slowly unbuttoned her cowgirl blouse and her matching yellow bra was released by the clip in front.

She pushed her blouse and bra off and they fell to the kitchen floor. Her smaller B cup breasts rose and fell from her excited breathing. I leaned to her husband and told him to order her to take off her skirt. "Take your skirt off woman!" he barked for the first time with authority. Arleen started whimpering. "Do as your told slut!" her husband yelled. The skirt was unzipped and dropped to the kitchen floor. Arleen's juices leaking blonde pussy was now on display.

I told him to order her to bend over the kitchen table which he did and she complied. I kicked her legs apart by the boots she still wore. I went to the kitchen drawers until I found the flapjack flipper. I walked to Arleen and slapped her ass. She screeched. I told her say, "Thank you Master," after each swat.

"Thank you Master" she groaned each time I slapped her ass. I handed the flipper to her husband then got the olive oil and dripped it between her ass cheeks. "Fuck her ass right here with her stretched out on the kitchen table. Order her to hold her ass cheeks open as your cock fills her ass. She won't be satisfied until you cum in her ass. That ass now belongs to you as her Master. She will gladly do as she is told from now on." He shook my hand like someone that won the big lotto.

I went back to the jeep and found red panties hanging from the mirror joining the other three. The interior of the jeep was quite fragrant. When I sat Maggie leaned over and unzipped my jeans. She fished out my long fat cock and started kissing up and down the shaft. I drove to her house while she worshiped my cock. I trembled when each time she sucked my crown and took a few inches inside her mouth.

I held back cumming in her mouth so as to enjoy the pleasure she was giving me and because she was quite buzzed. It took some coaxing to get Maggie to let up on my cock. When I got out I put my lance away. When I opened her door Maggie turned showing me her wet pussy then begged me, "Eat my pussy Zach. Make me cum brother. I want my brother to drink my cum. Zach please," she got out before passing out.

Nana Angie was a bit concerned with Maggie's condition especially since the wedding was tomorrow afternoon. I told her I would work my magic and eliminate the harm from the alcohol. I carried Maggie to her bed and she woke up enough to ask me to undress her. I did but now she was totally naked. She begged me that her titties needed to be kissed and sucked. I complied but she fell asleep.

Angie asked if I was gonna sleep with her tonight and I thought it was best to not do so as everyone would be crazy busy in the morning. I told her I had the time and would stay an extra few days. She smiled brightly and kissed me deeply and asked if I'd tuck her in. She begged for me to kiss and suck her titties and give her a small climax with my fingers. "I need all that to help me sleep in this lonely bed," she whined. I did as she asked and kissed her goodnight.

The house was quiet so I stripped and showered in Angie's ensuite. Naked I carried my clothes upstairs and slipped into bed. It was the middle of the night when I felt my hard cock sliding in a tight lubed cavern. I reached up and grasped two large firm breasts. Nana Angie's breasts were pliant and hung down; Jennie's breasts were loose and not quite as large as what I held and squeezed. Maggie was riding my cock.