Doctor D.R.Acula Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another way is to create an image best described as the real you. This involves shifting some of your body around to create the person that the world will see. Most often, this becomes the normal body shape you will have, and after a while, your shape will naturally become that."

"You will learn how to gradually age yourself outwardly so that you don't stand out."

I watch as his body gradually ages before my eyes, becoming 10 years older, then returning to his previous age. This gives me an idea. I go over to the teen section of the store and begin looking through the tables, shelves and racks. I soon find exactly what I want. I pick up a store bag and start putting things into it. When I am satisfied with my selection, I ask him if it is okay to take the stuff and pay for it later.

He just gives me a smile that has lots of metallic glitter in it and nods. "why don't you slip into your dress and we will go and get something to eat. You will be very hungry soon, and it is best to eat as soon as possible after making big alterations to your body."

I slip into my dress only to find that it fits completely different with this body shape. My breasts fill the top half close to spilling out of it, a very stimulating sight for me. There is so much more chest showing than is covered by material.

We head towards the door to leave when he asks me if I want to keep the shoes. I look down at my feet and think about it for a second, then say, "Why not, I like the look and feel of them, and I can never have enough shoes. Just add it to my bill, I guess."

I jiggle a bit as we walk, something that I am not used to my breasts doing, and I notice that he has let me get just a little ahead of him. He is spending more time watching me walk than he is where he is going, and more than once bumps into something. I begin to put on a show for him, putting more sway in my hips and allowing my breasts to move naturally to that sway. It doesn't take us long to get back to his apartment, which is a good thing because my body has begun to shift back on its own.

My breasts have started to shrink and have changed shape, which looks odd because they are not changing at the same rate. I take off the dress and we both can't help laughing at what they look like.

He heads to the kitchen to make us something to eat, as we both need to replace the energy that we have used, me more than him. While he is in the kitchen, I take the bag into the bedroom with me and lay out the things that are in it. I look at myself in the full-length mirror and start to create an image in my mind of what I want to look like.

I start with my hair. It is already the right length to put into braided pigtails. To do that only takes a short time and I put pink ribbons at the top against my head and matching ribbons at the ends. The person looking back at me is already looking a lot younger. My breasts have shrunk to somewhere between a small C-cup and a B-cup.

I pick up the panties that I selected earlier, the ones that have the hidden opening in the front, and slip them on. When I stand in front of the full-length mirror with my legs together, nothing is showing between my legs, yet when I sit down and spread my legs slightly, my bald pussy shows through the opening nicely. I concentrate on making my pussy lips look like a teens would and am happy with the result.

My breasts are still too big for the bra that I brought from the store, so I start rubbing them, trying to massage them to make them smaller. While it has the desired effect on my breasts, it does create a very pleasant side effect in my pussy. My breasts have become small enough to almost fit into the padded 32-AA bra that I slip my arms through. I chose a front opening bra so that it would be easier for me to fasten once I was satisfied with the shape of my breasts. They have become little cones that are just about more nipple than breast tissue.

I very carefully apply some makeup to my face, making it look as if a young girl just learning about makeup is doing it. I have to redo some parts of it to get it just right.

I slip into the high-heeled shoes, walk in front of the mirror and look at the sparkly braced smiling girl looking back at me. She looks just like a schoolgirl who has gone into her mother's room and explored trying to look older than she really is. I slip into my dress, but that just ruins the illusion I am trying to create and I take it off.

D.R. Acula

I have finished putting together a meal with enough things to satisfy both of our hunger and even a little more. I call out from the kitchen, "Are you ready yet Sharlene, the food is ready." I hear a young voice that sounds very similar to Sharlene's respond that, "I am starving and I will be right there," followed by the sound of high-heels walking towards the kitchen. The vision of loveliness that walks into the kitchen is stunning. Sharlene has transformed herself into a younger version of herself.

"After you feed me, how would you like to take my virginity, sir. I think that I am old enough now for you to do that, don't you think so." The way she is standing with one foot pointing in, her knee moving towards the other and back again, gives the impression of a girl who is not too sure about herself, but it also parts the opening in her panties exposing her hairless lips to view. She has her hands clasped behind her back, causing her padded bra covered barely-there breasts to project forward slightly from her chest. She is playing the part of a young girl to perfection. While she was talking, I keep getting glimpses of the metal on her teeth, and when she looks up at me and gives me a timid smile that shows most of her braces, the illusion is complete. She certainly does look like a schoolgirl. The only thing missing is a face-bow and headgear.

"Let's eat and then I have another gift for you. It is something that I will absolutely enjoy giving you and that you can have to wear and play with for as long as you want. It is one piece of that look that is missing." She sits down across the table from me and begins putting food on her plate as soon as I put a plate or bowl of food on the table. Just watching her do this gives me another idea. "You eat and I will be right back. I have some things to get you before I eat."

I leave my apartment and go to a second shop in my building, this one a clothing store. It doesn't take me long to find what I am looking for. I leave a note beside the cash register and hurry back to my apartment.

Sharlene is busy eating her way through her second plate of food, which doesn't surprise me after all the energy she has used rearranging her body. I place the bag on the table and say, "If you can allow a few minutes to take a break from eating, do you think that you can slip into these for me?"

She looks up at me and I see her tongue run over her teeth behind her lips to try to remove any food that is stuck to her braces. Then she gives me a smile and I can see that she hasn't quite succeeded, because there is a little bit of food trapped between the archwire and her canine tooth. I can see that her canines still haven't receded.

She looks into the bag and gives a girlish giggle, then replies, "Do you expect me to change in front of you? I don't think that would be proper!"

I can't help smiling as she plays at being a younger version of herself. "You can change in the bedroom, if you feel that would be better."

She slips out from behind the table, keeping her knees together, and using her arms to partially cover her breasts. She hurries from the kitchen and out of my sight. I sit down at the table facing the counter and start eating.

It isn't very long before I hear heels tapping down the hall, and then she practically skips into the kitchen with a huge glittery grin on her face. She comes over to me and gives me a little girl kiss on the cheek, then takes her plate and goes over to the counter and sits on the stool there, her body facing towards me. Since the counter is open at the bottom, I can see just about all of her body from where I am sitting.

As she resumes eating, she begins to move her legs back and forth just like a young girl would. She is wearing the above-the-knee white lace-topped thin socks that I brought her. She starts out keeping her knees together, but gradually they begin to part slightly. The skirt that she has put on is short and just about comes down to the top of the socks when she is sitting. The gap between her knees gradually widens until I can see between her legs all the way to her panties.

I could see them if she was wearing any, that is. When she put on the clothes that I brought her, she took the panties off. I look up at her face and she has a smile running across it that is showing all of the metal that I have put there. That metallic grin tells me that she knows exactly what she is doing even though her body is moving in a manner that looks so innocent.

"If you are done eating, I have one more thing for you to put on. We need to go back to my office to get it," I say. She lowers her head and looks at the food in front of her, then pushes it to the side and leans forward, playing with the buttons on her blouse. Her blouse is tucked into her skirt and the buttons are fastened to just above where the bottom of her bra is. As she leans forward, the edges of her blouse part slightly, revealing a hint of the pale pink bra cups underneath. It all looks so innocent, but I know that she is just teasing me.

She slips forward on the stool and her skirt rides up slightly, until it is just barely covering her thighs, until her heels reach the floor and her skirt drops back down, covering the top of her legs again. "Oh goodie, let's go get me another present." Her whole attitude is that of a teen girl.

As she walks past me towards the door, I give her butt a gentle spank just like I would to a girl who is misbehaving. She giggles and keeps walking.

She walks in front of me all the way to the door to my office, then waits patiently for me to open it. After I unlock and open it, she takes my hand and asks, "Where to now?"

"We need to go to the treatment chair. I want to fit you with a face-bow and headgear. It will complete the young girl look that you have now."

She pulls on my hand, leading me through the office towards the room with the chair. She has a wide grin on her face that shows all of her metal-clad teeth. The action is so like what an eager girl would do that I can't help smiling at her, my own metal-bracketed teeth showing. When we reach the chair, she turns towards me and sits down on the edge and swings her feet up onto the foot of the chair. And then she lays against the backrest and I recline the chair. As the chair is reclining, she slides her body down slightly, causing her skirt to rise up her thighs a little. She has her hands in her lap and she grips the edge of her skirt, preventing it from rising up and exposing herself to my view.

Her actions are saying 'I don't want to embarrass myself', but the smile on her face is saying 'I can't wait to show myself to you'.

12