Doctor! Doctor!

Story Info
A forbidden romance, Preethi loses her V card to Dr. Baker.
2.4k words
4.39
17.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in the story are above 18

I called the Oz Wix's Clinic. On the third the call was picked up.

"Oz Wix Clinic, how may I help you?" asked the woman.

I said, "I would like an appointment for a full check up with Dr. Baker."

"Okay, your name, and age. There is an appointment at 6:30 p.m. Shall I book you then?"

"Preethi Arora, 21. Yes, that works," I said.

"Great, I will make sure to let the doctor know about your appointment. Is that all?"

"Yes that is all."

I got to the clinic and sat for a few minutes until a deep male voice said "Miss Preethi Arora?"

I was shaken since a full body checkup meant everything and this checkup by a male doctor. It is crazy, but this man looks safe and I believe I have come so far to get the checkup done. Why not finish and leave?

I got up and followed him into the checkup room.

He said, "Good evening, Miss. Arora. How are you doing today? I am Dr. Lucas Baker, my mother was supposed to be doing this but as mother is on a holiday. I will do it today. You can call me Lucas, Preethi. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." He said in his deep, sexy, male voice with his thick British accent flowing out.

He asked me to walk over to the height, checking thing, and weighing machine. He noted both my height and my weight, then asked me to sit on the clinic bed while he took his stethoscope and rolled his chair towards the bed. He pressed the stethoscope to my shirt over my clothes and listened to my breathing and heartbeat. He took the BP checking thing and put it around my arm. I had worn my short sleeve top just for this purpose. He noted down both BP and other things.

"Preethi, please take your top off. I would like to check if you have any abnormalities in your abdomen and lie down on the bed, love," he said.

I took it off and laid down on my back. He took a glove and put it on his hand. He pressed lightly around the belly button, moving around it then down towards your lower abdomen.

He said, " Darling, loosen your pants and push them down a bit. I need to check the lower abdomen area too."

I did as I was told and unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and pushed it down a bit.

He responded "Do one thing, take your jeans off completely."

I hesitated for a moment but did it eventually. I took off my jeans and lied back down. He pressed my stomach below my belly button and my lower belly. He pulled my panties a bit down and pressed there and checked. I felt a little bit turned on. I am not supposed to feel this way seeing a doctor. 'Ooh! Forbidden romance. This shit always excites me. Preethi take your mind out of the gutter.'

'I tried not to pay attention but I couldn't help. He is sexy for fuck's sake and his accent, oh my gosh! I am fucked.' I thought.

"Take off your bra. Let me make sure there are no lumps. Okay?" he asked while his hand moved to my thighs casually and stayed like that. He had his hands on my thighs as I sat up and took off my bra.

He took both his hands, one held my boob up while the other checked for lumps. His hand grazed my nipple lightly making them erect. He checked my left boob too but this time he took his time checking and brushing my nipple a couple times, like intentionally. The other nipple had become erect too. He checked my right boob again but this time squeezing it rather than pressing down on it. It aroused me. I felt my panties dampening by the minute. I tried real hard to contain the moans that came out of my mouth.

He held both boobs in his hands, before he wrapped his lips around my nipples. He softly sucked on it, and a few soft moans spilled out of my lips. He pressed and squeezed my breasts making me moan out again and again.

He removed his hand and I whimpered slightly. He smirked as he heard my whimper but too light which made it unnoticeable. He noted something else on his notes that he had. I sat there on the bed in nothing but my panties.

"Preethi, take off your panties. I must check if everything is normal down there." he said in a deeper tone than the one he had spoken earlier.

It turned me on even more. The wetness increased. I took my panties off. I became completely naked. I kinda enjoyed it too. He looked at me with his blue eyes that had turned into a darker shade in lust that encouraged me. He eyed me up and down once then, moved to the end of the bed but he stood now. He grazed his left, ungloved hand on my thigh moving from the top to the knee. It felt good. I just laid my head on the pillow as I tried to focus on anything else but him. His hand made it difficult to not focus on it.

He spread my legs apart to make my pussy more accessible. He put some lube on his gloved hand and kept it on my pussy. His index finger brushed against my clit slowly just the way I liked it and made me moan out lightly. He slowly moved his finger in a circular motion around the clit. The lube did its effect as well; his finger worked magic. He smirked at me after looking at my pussy which was wet from what he did earlier.

"You are dripping, love. Did I do that to you?"

"Mhmm. Yes" I nodded but I felt embarrassed. My cheeks turned red and heated up too.

"Don't be embarrassed, honey," he asked "Is this the first time anyone is touching you down here?" as he covered my pussy with his hand.

I just nodded. "It's okay. You are beautiful. You deserve your first time to be good. You are nervous, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am." I said. "I am aroused and nervous." I turned away from him.

"It is normal. You do like forbidden romance, don't you?"

"I don't know." I said still facing the side wall.

He said "Turn here, love. I am trying to help you out here. Okay?"

I turned and looked at him. His eyes were the darkest shade of blue of his eyes I ever saw. I gasped as I felt a finger enter my pussy. He kept his other hand on my lower belly.

"Shh.. It's okay. Take a deep breath. I will be gentle." he whispered.

I did as he said. He circled his index finger around my clit rather slowly, it aroused me. It felt really good. He kept the motion slow and sensual. He fucking knew what to do. I felt overwhelmed. I had been turned on since I saw him. His finger then made its way to my clit and flicked it. His finger did an upstroke on my clit. I gasped as he did that. He repeated that in an amazing way making me let out moans. It turned me on like hell. I could feel cum dripping off my pussy by what he did. He slowly inserted his finger into my pussy. He slowly thrusted in and out of my pussy. It made me feel rather good. He did a few more slow thrusts and added another finger, then continued the slow thrust. These thrusts were slow and so fucking good. He did something by bending his fingers inside me which made me moan out loud. He grinned.

He winked at me, bent his fingers, made a "come here" motion with his fingers. He had me panting, and moaning loud. I tried to squeeze my legs together as I felt like I was gonna come. He kept my legs apart all the time.

"I am.... gonna..... cum." I panted out a bit loud.

"Cum for me, love." He said as he continued to hit the g-spot repeatedly.

I had come undone on his fingers. I became embarrassed as I saw the wet spot on the sheets under me. He covered my pussy with his palm. I was getting down from the orgasm.

"You did great, honey. You looked really beautiful when you came on my hand." He said.

I just smiled, I could do nothing more. My knees were wobbly, I felt like I wouldn't be able to walk at all. He kissed my temple and said "Your tests are done. Do you want to see what you did to me?" He had removed the gloves he had.

"Mmmm" I nodded. He took my right hand and placed it on his now erect penis. I gasped, smirked and winked at him.

He asked "Do you think you can handle a few more orgasms, love?" as he smirked at me.

"I am not sure but I will try." I answered honestly.

He took his pants and boxers off, pumped his dick and walked to the end of the bed. I propped myself up using my elbows. He stood at the end of the bed, pulled me close to him by my ankles and positioned his dick at my entrance. He pushed me down.

He said "Lay down, love. I will be gentle, and be calm." He held me by my hips.

I laid back down, as I anticipated him to enter me. He hovered over me and his luscious, pink, plump lips met mine. He kissed me slowly and passionately. He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip as asked for entrance. I let him in. I tasted peppermint and its freshness in his mouth. Our tongues explored each others' mouth as I felt a sharp, but light pain in my pussy. He continued to kiss me to ease the pain. He waited a minute or two for me to get adjusted to him. Our lips moved in sync until we were both out of breath. He pulled away just enough for both of us to breathe. His forehead against mine and his hot breath on my face made me feel at ease and hot.

He asked "Is it okay if I move? If you are not feeling discomfort, any at all. You tell me. Okay?"

"Okay.." I answered.

He started to move slowly and sensually. I winced as it felt a little painful at the start but later turned into pleasure bit by bit. His thrusts continued to be slow, but deep. I moaned a little. He hit g-spot again after a few thrusts. I moaned loudly.

"Does that feel good, love?" he asked.

"Mhmm...." I said but as he hit the spot again I moaned a yes out loud. It seemed to have encouraged him. He pulled out until the tip and pushed back in completely deep. I felt full as he was inside me. I moaned louder each time and he thrusted in and out. His grip on my hips tightened. He changed his pace now and thrusted in faster and hard than deep. These thrusts felt very different from the previous one. I moaned a few more times as he fucked me fast and hard. He had started sweating and his breaths were shallow just like mine. His fast thrusts, the sound of the wetness in my pussy and the sound of skin slapping against skin all made me reach another orgasm real fast.

"I am gonna come." I screamed out.

He fastened his thrusts and I came undone on his cock. He went back to slow pace again. His right hand held my hip while his left hand brushed over my clit. He rubbed it slowly but with a little pressure. It made me moan and pant. Both of our breaths were shallow and he groaned "You feel so good, love. You are such a good girl."

"Mhmm please, I am gonna come again." I said as I felt it coming.

"Me too. Wait till I tell you to." he grunted out.

"I can't." I said but my body seemed to hold it.

"Come, now pretty girl." He said. My body obeyed his words and I had another orgasm. I felt like I might pass out. He pulled out and came on my stomach. I waited to breathe normally again.

"You are a good girl, y'know. You did great. You feel so good." he said between his pants as he sat on the chair. I smiled as I looked at him. He really did know his way with women. He knows how to treat a woman. I had not seen anyone like this except in pornographic videos.

I sat up straight first, then got down the bed but I couldn't stand at all. My legs were completely shaking, thank god the chair was just nearby. I had my hand on his shoulder as I got down the bed. I sat on his lap leaning on his shoulder. I felt really safe with him. I never liked men and distanced myself from them but Lucas was different. His hand had wrapped around me as soon as I had sat on his lap. He held me by my side. He rubbed up and down and whispered "You are great, Preethi. You were amazing, love."

I hid my face with a smile in the crook of his neck. I liked it but I felt a bit embarrassed of our current encounter. I looked into his eyes after pulling away from his neck. I leaned and whispered "Thank you!" against his lips and kissed him. He returned the same kiss. It was not just a peck but not a long, passionate kiss either. I felt elated. He took his arm off me and made me stand in front of him. He held me by my waist. He stood up and towered over me. He kissed my forehead.

"Come on, love. Put your clothes on, you have to go back home, soon. It's already late." he chuckled.

"Yes, I should." I replied and put on my clothes. He put his boxers and pants on too. He walked me to the door and said "Take care, Miss Arora."

I walked out of the clinic and drove back home.

This was previously published on a different platform under a different username. It had a lot of reads but was removed.