Doctor Games

Story Info
Rachel and James visit a therapist with unorthodox methods.
2.4k words
4.39
16.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not as good as her, Rachel thought. I'll never have a figure as good as hers, or her looks.

She watched her husband flirting with the office secretary near the bar. James didn't seem to care that half his coworkers could see him embarrassing his wife. And he wondered why she'd scheduled a couples counseling session for tomorrow. Rachel imagined what he'd be saying to the slut if she weren't there. Would he be scheming to get an invite back to her place, or trying to take her to a motel? She let her mind wander. The young secretary down on her knees, waiting eagerly, her husband looking down at her, unfastening his belt. A flash of shame and excitement shot between her thighs.

The barroom lights kicked on, breaking the daydream. Rachel downed the last of her drink. The party was coming to a close. Roger, the man of the hour, had called it a night two hours ago. Not a bad sendoff, as far as retirement parties go, in Rachel's opinion. The fact that Roger was being forced out of the company against his will didn't seem to be bothering anyone. That's how it goes around here, she figured. You put all this time and effort into something you care about, but in the end someone younger and better still comes along to take your place.

She looked back toward the bar. James was standing alone now. His pursuit had ended unsuccessfully, apparently. Having his wife around probably hadn't helped his chances. He was scanning the room, looking for Rachel. Their eyes caught and he headed over.

"Ready to go?" he asked, grabbing his blazer off the back of the chair.

"Yep."

They headed for the exit.

James held the door open, which Rachel found hilarious. As if he hadn't just spent half the night hitting on some whore barely out of college. She stepped outside into the muggy summer night.

"Did you enjoy your conversation with your little girlfriend at the bar?" she asked.

James sighed. "Jesus, seriously? We're starting this again? I was just talking to her." He smashed his thumb into the key fob several times, something he always did when he was on edge.

Rachel opened the car door and slid in. "No, really, I hope it was a great conversation. All your coworkers seemed to think so. It should make for some great material at counseling tomorrow."

"Whatever."

Rachel looked out the window as they drove home, trying, and failing, not to imagine her husband with the secretary.

***

The couch in the therapist's room was dark brown leather. It matched the large mahogany desk and the ceiling-high bookcase beside it. Rachel gazed out the window at the pine grove. She knew therapists did well financially, but judging from the decor, this one did quite well. It was almost comically luxurious. The fully-stocked mini bar in the corner was the cherry on top. She half-expected Don Draper to stroll in smoking a Lucky Strike.

Rachel fidgeted on the couch. Couples counseling was her idea, but now that they were about to do it, she couldn't help being nervous. This doctor came highly recommended, but no one had shared any details on what to expect. James played on his phone, seeming bored already. She imagined him texting his secretary right now, getting dirty selfies from her as she tried to fix their marriage.

They both stood when the door opened. A woman walked in. If Rachel wasn't already intimidated enough by the decadence of the office, this woman sealed the deal. She looked to be in her late 20s, with long straight black hair, pulled into a tight ponytail. Her bust was about to bust through her white button-up, and the tight pencil skirt she wore showed off her obnoxiously seductive curves. The black-framed glasses completed the slutty librarian male fantasy look. Rachel was instantly jealous.

"You must be Dr. Westen," she said.

The woman flashed a smile that Rachel thought looked both welcoming and threatening. "Please," she said. "Call me Jane."

"It's so nice to meet you, Jane," said James, extending his hand. The enthusiasm in his voice sounded like a child meeting his favorite sports player.

Jane gave James a feminine handshake, looking him directly in the eye. "James, is it? Well, I could not be happier to have you here. I'm so glad you decided to give me a try. I know you won't regret it."

Rachel cleared her throat. Was this woman hitting on her husband, in front of her, at couple's counseling, as their therapist?

"Welcome," Jane said to her, taking a seat at her desk without extending a hand to Rachel. She opened a file on her desk as the couple returned to the couch. Rachel watched her read over whatever was in it.

"Ah, yes," she said, not looking up. Jane flipped through several pages like that, seemingly ignoring Rachel and her husband while she read. Finally, she set the folder down and looked up, smiling again. "So, after reviewing your file, I feel very confident-"

"I'm sorry," Rachel interrupted. "Our file? How do we have a file? We've never been here before."

"We do a very extensive background check on all our prospective clients Mrs. Jennings," said Jane, taking off her glasses. "And, as I was saying, I believe your situation is well-suited to our expertise here, mine specifically."

"Which is what, exactly?" asked Rachel.

"Unfulfilled desires."

"Excuse me?"

"Now," Jane said, putting her glasses back on, "what I'm sensing from you, Rachel, is some insecurity about James's interactions with attractive females. I imagine this excites you on some level. That's something we'll expand upon."

"Hold o-"

"And James, it seems like you have some needs that are not being met?"

"Uh, I guess I," he stammered. "I mean yes. That's right."

"Rachel, have you thought about your husband's needs?

"Um, I don't know. Aren't we moving a little fast here?"

"It's quite natural for married men to desire other women. Monogamy is only a recent human development, on an evolutionary timescale. In the past it was very common for high-quality males to have sexual relationships with multiple females. And James is a high-quality male. He may have desires for more attractive, or even more fertile women."

A bolt of pleasure shot between Rachel's thighs, leaving her speechless. Her brain was overloaded with information. She noticed James fidgeting and grabbing the crotch of his pants; something he did subconsciously whenever he was getting turned on.

"We like to put new clients through an immersive session that helps us further target and address the specific psychological and sensory deficits. I feel very strongly that this session should take place as soon as possible. Today, in fact. If you're up for it."

"We're up for it," James butted in.

"James, wa-,"

"Excellent," said Jane, leaning back in her chair and picking up her office phone. "Rachel, oh, do you mind if I call you Rachel? Please let my assistant, Valerie, get you anything you need while I start the one-on-one session with Jame." She pressed a button on the phone, "Valeria, please escort Mrs. Jennings to the lobby and get her a refreshment."

The door opened before Rachel could respond. A young, curvaceous woman appeared in the doorway and gently took Rachel by the arm, guiding her up off the couch and out of the room.

***

Valerie led Rachel into the lobby.

"Please, have a seat," she said.

The room was darker than it had been when they arrived. There was a water cooler in the corner near a potted palm. Rachel hadn't noticed it earlier. It had a sleek look to it that matched the modern design of the lobby. Dark red fruits that looked like elongated cherries floated in the water.

Valerie strode to the water cooler and filled a cup. Rachel couldn't help but watch the woman's hips as she brought it to her. Was everything here designed to make her think about sex?

"Here you go, sugar," she said.

As the woman handed her the glass, she reached down and brushed a strand of hair behind Rachel's ear, staring her in the eyes as she did it. Her lips were incredibly full, and Rachel found herself leaning towards the woman, but just before their lips touched Valerie pulled away, smiling.

Hotness bloomed across Rachel's face, and between her legs. "Oh my god, I'm sorry, I don't know why I just did that. I-"

Valerie put her finger to her lips.

"Shhh, drink up," she said, putting her hand under the glass and lifting it up, encouraging Rachel to drink.

Rachel took a sip. Subtle hints of strawberry and lavender coated her tongue. She took another drink and tasted rose petals, and then honey. She finished the water.

Seeming satisfied, Valerie took the glass and headed for one of the lobby side doors. Rachel found herself almost drooling at the woman as she walked away. Why was she getting so incredibly turned on?

"Wait, what was in that?" she asked.

Valerie turned, giving a flirtatious look over her shoulder before opening the door and leaving without a word.

***

Rachel sat alone in the lobby. The sound of the lights buzzing overhead filled her ears. She could still taste the strange fruit from the water, or maybe it was just the scent from the water cooler which seemed to fill the room now. It was intoxicating, and she felt like it was making her arousal worse. She was starting to get wet and she had no idea why.

The lights seemed to dim again. A sound of muffled voices came from Dr. Westen's office. Rachel suddenly felt a stab of jealousy. Her husband was alone in there with that slutty doctor who'd been hitting on him from minute one. She needed to know what they were saying.

Rachel did a quick look around to double check that she was alone. Then, being careful not to scoot the chair on the marble floor, she stood up and snuck over to Dr. Westen's office, placing her ear against the door. She heard her husband's voice.

"Oh my god, Dr. Jane, I'm so hard."

"Yes, you are. Good boy, now drink the rest."

Shame and jealousy shot through Rachel and made her gush. She covered her mouth, holding back a moan as she almost came right there, hearing her husband cheat on her with their therapist.

She stepped back from the door. She wanted to open it, wanted to see firsthand how much better this woman was than her. Wetness soaked her panties as the want became a need.

Trembling, she reached for the door knob. She grabbed it before she knew if she had the courage to open it. Then, all at once, she threw open the door to find her husband standing in the middle of the room with his pants at his ankles, downing a glass of water. Dr. Westen was on her knees in front of him with her luscious lips wrapped around his cock.

James dropped the glass when he saw his wife. It landed with a thud on the rug. He let out an incoherent moan as Jane took her mouth off his cock and smiled at Rachel. The doctor then stood, unzipped the back of her skirt, and slid it off, revealing her black lace panties and perfectly rounded hips. She walked to the door and led Rachel through the doorway by the hand, immediately pushing her up against the wall.

Rachel gasped, but didn't resist. Too many thoughts were going through her mind to form any words. Jane leaned in close until their lips were nearly touching, then stuck her tongue in Rachel's mouth. She felt the woman's tongue slide across the roof of her mouth, over her teeth, then over her upper lip.

"Tastes like inadequacy," she said.

Rachel felt herself being pushed to the floor. She obeyed, and suddenly the doctor's crotch was in her face. Jane held Rachel by the back of her head, smashing her pussy against her mouth and forcing her to eat her out through her panties.

"That's what I thought," she said. "See how pathetic your wife is?"

The doctor pulled Rachel's head back by her hair and spit in her face. The insult sent Rachel over the edge. Her pussy spasmed as she came right there on the floor. She'd never been so utterly degraded and humiliated. It turned her into a soaking wet mess.

She looked up at Jane. The woman was laughing at her, seeing how inferior she was. She walked to her mini bar and grabbed a bottle of scotch, bringing it back to Rachel.

"Fuck yourself with it," she said, dropping it on the floor next to her.

Rachel's head spun. She didn't care anymore. She took the bottle, wiggled off her pants, pulled her panties to the side, and stuffed the head of the bottle inside her. She almost came again.

"Jesus," said Jane.

Her pussy leaked all over the bottle and the floor as she watched the doctor walk back to James. He was standing, cock in hand, right where she'd left him. The doctor placed her hands on her mahogany desk and bent over slightly, sticking her plump ass out.

"Jerk off to something better than that, James," she said.

James eagerly shuffled over to the desk behind her. He stroked his cock with enthusiasm as Jane swayed her hips back and forth for him. She pulled her hair tie out with one hand and shook her hair loose from the ponytail, letting it fall over her ass.

"There you go, James," she cooed. "My ass is much better than your wife's face, don't you think?"

James's whole body twitched as he stroked his cock. He let out a groan.

"Oh god I'm so close," he said.

"Do it."

"Oh fuck."

James shot all over the woman's ass. The sight of her husband coming for another woman's body ruined Rachel. Her mind went blank as her pussy exploded around the scotch bottle. She came for a minute straight.

It was several minutes before Rachel regained herself completely. When she did, her husband was lying limp on the couch, slowly buckling his belt. Jane was straightening her skirt. She walked over to Rachel, looking down at her as she put her glasses back on.

"I want to see you both in two weeks for another session."