All Comments on 'Doctor Top'

by JonThomas_

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
CRAP and you know it!

Why did you put it under Anal? Why not Gay? Prostate... kind of gives the game away that it is anal. It is not even the length of a letter: What was the point of posting it?

lhdanlhdanabout 7 years ago
I enjoyed it.

I have this fantasy, but my Doctor is female.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 7 years ago
to annon who titled crap and you know it

It is a story and many men here wish it would happen to them. Get a life and leave us to our desires. I for one think this is great and like they guy in the story I have grown to look forward to my exams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I agree with the previous poster, this is a poorly written couple of paragraphs. As far as the section it's in, it could go either way. So called stories that are not even a full lit page are worth their bandwidth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice little story

In answer to the two Anon's who said this was too short and crap, I thought it was short and to the point and got the job done ie it caused my prick to stiffen, makes a nice change from the chapter after chapter stories of the same sex acts which can become boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJonThomas_@JonThomas_
NOTE: read these three stories in this order; 1st - You Can't Deny Your Wolf. 2nd - The Beautiful Young Alpha. 3rd - The Chosen One. ~ I try to write easy to read stories with sexual content containing characters who have fluid sexuality. They contain obscure references, q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES