All Comments on 'Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 15'

by Kurokami

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
As much as I enjoy your writing...

I think this story is getting too complex and too jammed with all these subplots and flashbacks on Amy's kidnappers. I know you're trying to make them three-dimensional characters, but it feels like a lot of it is unnecessary. Not to rush you or anything, but when are we actually going to see some progress with Amy and Christine?

KurokamiKurokamiabout 12 years agoAuthor
Hi, anon

Believe it or not, I actually agree with you. I've got the story planned out well in advance, and what you're seeing in this chapter and those previous was necessary, but what it also is, is over. I don't intend to be doing anything quite so heavy in future.

In answer to your question, you'll be seeing some progress with Amy and Christina in the next chapter and each subsequent chapter. There won't be any chapters without canon Who characters in it as of now; in fact, the next chapter will be introducing the next captive, which should be fun to write. Thanks for commenting!

Kurokami

oodsphereoodsphereabout 12 years ago
Great stuff!

I thought this chapter was pretty damn riveting, so much so that I didn't miss Amy or Christina at all. That said, I can't wait for them to return to the fore, and for the arrival of the next captive. Always good fun to be had when a new face turns up for Sander & company to play with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous