Doctor's Orders Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh God! There were 26 strokes to go? It was going to be a real challenge not to use the safe word but I didn’t want to ruin the game. I didn’t want the women to ban me from their group because I wasn’t man enough to take what they dished out. She wasn’t really injuring me. My ass cheeks are pretty tough. There would be no permanent injury. I needed to keep still so that weight wouldn’t start swinging. I was afraid that would be even worse than Beverly’s paddle.

Swat! 25 now. I was counting them down in my head. Swat! 24 left. Only 23. Can’t move my hips. Mustn’t move at all.

What I didn’t know was that Beverly really wanted me to move my hips and she was going to see that I did. It is easy for a dominatrix to do whatever she wants to her sub when the sub is spread-eagled and chained to a steel frame. Beverly wanted to truly control me and that meant making me do something that I could control, but didn’t want to do. In this case, her goal was to make me move even though I was afraid to do so. They could have easily tied me in another way so that I couldn’t move, but that wouldn’t satisfy the type of dominance she craved. I am intelligent enough to understand this, but my brain was only concentrating on the pain and not moving. I wasn’t analyzing her motives.

Beverly and the other women were aware that the pain of a good paddling accumulates. Even if the blows don’t increase in intensity, each one will be more painful than the last. She struck me again and I flinched. It wasn’t before the blow, but immediately after. It was a reflex action. The weight started to swing.

Beverly didn’t let up. She smacked me again and again. I kept resisting and the weight kept swinging. The arc was getting larger. The larger it got, the more pressure there was. The weight felt much heavier while it was moving. It was worst just as it changed direction to swing the opposite way. My sac felt like it would be a few inches longer shortly, but the pain in my butt was actually far worse than the pain in my balls.

My whole body was tensed up. I was sweating and my face felt flushed. I wasn’t thinking about the practical aspects of what was going on. Beverly was actually keeping a close eye on my burning ass to make sure that no damage was done. Julie was keeping an eye on my face and tortured balls to see if I’d had enough or if any real damage was being done there. These women had been in to the bondage scene for several years. In Beverly’s case it had been over 15 years and she had trained the others. They knew exactly what they were doing.

I lost count of how many strokes I’d received. I was very close to using the safe word when Julie gave Beverly a certain look. I didn’t see Julie signal Beverly, but Beverly knew exactly what she needed to do. Beverly stopped whipping me.

She walked up beside me and looked at my limp dick. She reached around me with her paddle and lifted it up. “What’s this? Your cock isn’t hard. I can’t whip a slave if his cock isn’t hard. It just isn’t right!”

“Allow me, Mistress,” offered Julie. Julie started to fondle my cock. It wasn’t responding. I was too distracted by the fire burning behind me. The pain was subsiding and the weight was slowly swinging to a halt.

“Come on, Slave. Your mistress wants you hard, now get hard!” Julie demanded.

She could demand all she wanted. I wasn’t getting hard until the pain subsided some more and I could start thinking clearly again. That wasn’t a conscious choice. That was just the way my body responded.

Erika started laughing at Julie’s failure to give me an erection. “Do you want some help?” she asked.

“What do you think you could do?” asked Julie.

“I could suck his cock. I’ll bet that would get him hard,” replied Erika.

“I can do it,” Julie responded. She dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth.

Beverly stood behind me and pushed her soft breasts against my back. Her nipples felt hard which was no surprise because punishing a sub really excited her. She reached around me and took the base of my cock in her hand while Julie’s suction started to pull more blood into it.

Erika was just watching and playing with her breasts. “Don’t you wish it was you playing with these, Slave?” She then rubbed one finger slowly along her vertical smile and said, “What about this. Would you like to taste this?” Then she stepped forward and put that finger under my nose and wiped the moisture on my upper lip.

Yes. I did wish it was me. Unfortunately I was tied up at the moment. Erika’s teasing and scent, Julie’s suction, Beverly’s nipples in my back and the gentle stroking of her hand soon had me excited. My cock started to rise. It took a few minutes to get it fully erect with it curving upward and throbbing. I started moaning.

“Okay, Slave. That is better. Time to finish your punishment. You two make sure he keeps that erection,” Beverly instructed. “5 more to go.”

I steeled myself to accept the last 5 swats without flinching. Smack! Was it just that my ass had a few minutes to recover or was she not hitting me as hard? Either way, I was very happy that the blow was no worse than the ones Julie had given me earlier. This pain was tolerable and I only had 4 strokes to go. Each stroke was a little more painful, but I survived it. My ass was hot enough to heat a Chicago house on a cold winter night, but it was over and Julie was still stroking my saliva-coated organ with her hands. The ball weight was still on and I wouldn’t be able to cum, but it still felt better than that damned paddle.

Beverly stepped in front of me and asked, “What did you learn, Slave?”

“Not to wear clothing, Mistress,” I responded quickly. I didn’t need to give her another excuse to resume beating me. I’d had enough of that for now.

“What else?”

“Not to contradict or insult my Mistress.”

“Very good, Slave. It seem your red butt and your brain are communicating quite well with each other,” said Beverly. Erika and Julie laughed. Julie was still stroking my hard-on and I was getting more excited.

“Do you like what Julie is doing to you, Slave?” asked Beverly.

“Yes, Mistress. Very much.”

“Would you like to cum? I may be willing to let you cum if you prove to me that you really want to,” Beverly said softly.

“Yes, Mistress!”

Beverly felt my ass with her hand. “Your poor butt is pretty warm, Slave.” She then directed her gaze at Erika. “Mistress Erika, would you please try to cool off this slave’s butt before something starts on fire?”

Erika just smiled and headed for a cabinet. She retrieved some kind of lotion. I could hear her squirting it into her hands behind me and then I felt the palms of both of her hands on my cheeks. The lotion was very cool. It really relieved a great deal of the burning. Having Erika rub it into my tender ass felt especially good with Julie still playing with my erection. She alternated between using her mouth and her hands.

Beverly reached down and grabbed the root of my cock again while Julie’s mouth was on the head. “You have to show me that you really want to cum, Slave. What are you willing to do for it?” she asked.

I was on the brink of orgasm now. A brink I’d never go over with that damned weight hanging from my balls. “Whatever you want, Mistress,” I replied.

“Then will you accept 20 strokes with the whip of my choice to get your orgasm?”

I really wanted that orgasm, but I didn’t think my ass could take any more even with the first aid administered by Erika.

“No, Mistress. No more whipping, please!” I begged.

“Very well, Slave. Then you don’t really need to cum or you’d pay the price. We’ll just tease you for a while and see if you change your mind. Erika, will you help me fetch the other slave? Julie, just keep teasing him and see if he changes his mind.” Beverly and Erika walked out of the room. I got to view their fine rear ends as they walked out. Julie was stroking my throbbing cock, keeping me on the edge with no real chance to cum.

Julie was stroking me with one hand and used her other hand to tickle my stretched balls. “Your balls feel too cold to me, Slave. I’d better take this weight off before you lose them. A male slave without balls wouldn’t be nearly as much fun to torture.” She removed the weight and then the ball stretcher, which was a great relief to me. Julie then went to the same cabinet that Erika had gone to and retrieved some lubricant.

“I don’t have an unlimited supply of saliva, but I have plenty of this,” she said as she squirt some on my cock. Julie rubbed the lubricant on my cock with both hands. She slowly stroked me. She picked up her pace, watching my face closely. She went even faster. My unencumbered testicles pulled up preparing to lock and unload. But Julie had no intention of letting me cum. She released my cock and turned her attention to kneading my balls. I loved it when she played with my balls, but I’d never cum with testicle stimulation alone. I sighed. Frustrated again. I didn’t know when Beverly would allow me to cum again. All she promised was that it would be less than three months.

“Your balls feel different than they did yesterday,” Julie remarked. “We must have drained you completely. Don’t worry though, Slave. We’ll get those balls nice and full today.”

Somehow, this didn’t make me feel any better. Oh, well. I had the five best orgasms of my life in a single day. That day was yesterday. I could hold out for days, I thought. The teasing was going to make it more difficult, but I surely didn’t NEED to cum after I was completely drained yesterday.

Beverly and Erika came back into the room. Each had an arm under one of Meredith’s arms. Her hands were cuffed behind her back and she had cuffs on her ankles too. Other than the bondage hardware, she was completely naked. The ankle cuffs had enough chain that she could take small steps. She was struggling, but cuffed as she was she really couldn’t offer much resistance to the two women.

“Help us get her on the cross, Julie,” said Beverly.

Julie left my cock and balls begging to be touched and went to assist in binding Meredith to the cross. I could only see it in a mirror, but it was pretty clear what they were doing.

The cross was made of dark wood and looked like a large X with two ends on the floor. They pushed Meredith face first into the cross then cinched her waist to it with a wide leather belt. Next they removed her leg cuffs, spread her legs and strapped them to the lower ends of the X. Finally they removed her handcuffs and strapped her arms to the upper ends of the X. She was completely immobilized and standing spread-eagled as I was. I could see what Beverly meant about a slave being unable to move away from a whip on the cross. With sturdy wood in front of the midsection and each limb, and leather straps binding the limbs and body to the wood, there was nowhere to move. All Meredith could move was her head.

I have to admit that she looked very sexy in that position. I was wishing I could see directly instead of in the mirror and Julie came back and granted my wish. She pulled up on the platform lever and rotated the platform until I faced Meredith, the cross and Meredith’s beautiful bottom.

“I see you are still erect, Slave. Are you willing to pay my price to cum yet?” asked Beverly.

“No, Mistress.”

“Well see about that, Slave. Before I’m done with you you’ll be begging me to whip you,” Beverly snickered.

I couldn’t envision myself getting so horny that I’d beg her to whip me. If I didn’t know how bad it hurt, I might agree. It wasn’t enough for Beverly that she could tease me to the edge as many times as she wanted, denying me any relief. In my present position, securely chained to this steel frame, I couldn’t do anything to resist Julie’s attentions to my raging erection. Likewise, I couldn’t do anything about it if Beverly decided to whip me again anyway. Beverly didn’t just want to whip me. She wanted to make me beg to be whipped. It was all part of truly dominating me. By letting her put me in physical restraints, I’d surrendered my body to her. She wanted more. It wouldn’t be as satisfying to her if I didn’t know exactly what I was asking for. That is why she whipped me before. She wanted me to know the real price I’d have to pay to cum.

It’s easy to agree to pay a price when you don’t understand the value of the currency. The previous beating taught me how much 20 strokes really was. I suspected that the next 20 would hurt a lot worse than the first 40. My ass still burned, though not as intensely as it had before Erika applied the lotion to it.

“Mistress Erika, would you please torture the slave-boy for me? I’d like you to tease him until he begs to be whipped,” said Beverly.

“Of course, Mistress,” replied Erika. “It would be my pleasure.”

Erika resumed where Julie left off. She stroked my cock and balls with both hands, removing her hand from my cock whenever she sensed I was getting too close to orgasm.

Julie struck Meredith hard across the ass with her paddle. Meredith screamed in surprise and pain. A red mark appeared across her lovely bottom.

“Why are you beating me, Mistress?” she wailed.

“Because I can and it gives me pleasure,” Julie answered nonchalantly. “I’m tired of this paddle. I think I’ll try something else.” Julie walked to the wall and hung up the paddle. She selected and leather flogger with 5 or 6 flat leather strips protruding from the leather handle.

Julie walked up behind Meredith. Beverly was sitting on a leather-covered table, just watching her trainee dominatrix work. She had a smile on her face and seemed quite satisfied with what she was seeing.

“I want to see this,” said Erika as she moved behind me. She wrapped her arms around me, squeezing her wonderful breast against my back. This allowed her to use both hands to continue stimulating me while watching Julie work on Meredith.

Julie lightly brushed the flogger across Meredith’s exquisite ass. She took one cheek in her hand and squeezed it gently. “You have such a nice ass, Slave. The only thing wrong with it is the color. It is much too pale. I’m going to change that for you. It will be bright pink when I’m done.”

Julie stepped back, raised the flogger and brought it down hard. Meredith squealed and strained against her bonds, but it was hopeless. She could barely move an inch the way she was tied. Julie paused a few seconds between each blow, varying the time she waited. Meredith struggled, squealed, gasped and moaned.

“Please stop, Mistress!” wailed Meredith.

“I’ll stop when I’m ready to stop, Slave. Not a moment before,” responded Julie. Julie gave her three more quick strokes with the flogger. Meredith cried out louder with each stroke. Her entire beautiful bottom was bright pink.

I felt for Meredith. I knew how much her ass must burn. Logically I knew that Meredith was very submissive in these games and liked being flogged. I noticed that she didn’t say ‘safe word’. I also knew that her struggling and begging were part of the game. The pain though, was real. Meredith enjoyed the pain. She had played this game with Julie for a couple of years and Julie knew what Meredith could take. It amazed I could think this through considering what Erika was doing to me with her hands.

I’d neared orgasm 3 times since Julie started flogging Meredith. Erika was being conservative and not letting me get nearly as close as they’d brought me yesterday. She was watching Julie and Erika and not fully concentrating on playing with my cock. When it started to get a bit harder, she stopped stimulating me. This would leave it twitching in the air like it was blindly looking for her hands. A minute or so would pass and she would resume. At no time did I lose my erection. Seeing Julie beat Meredith wasn’t adding anything to my stimulation, but seeing Meredith’s beautiful, naked backside, the nearly naked Julie in her dominatrix costume, and the just as beautiful Beverly in her costume was plenty stimulating to keep me erect between Erika’s pumping sessions on my cock.

“Please, Mistress! Please stop. I’ll be good, I promise!” cried Meredith.

“Your whining is annoying me, Slave. Do I need to gag you? I really don’t want to because I like hearing you scream, but I don’t want you to speak to me. Do you understand?” Julie emphasized her point with another lash.

Meredith screamed and answered. “Yes, Mistress. I understand.”
Julie gave her a few more fast strokes, flogging Meredith and then catching her again on the back swing. Meredith was still pulling hard at her bonds and squealing at each blow, but it was apparent to me that Julie wasn’t hitting her nearly as hard. Apparently Julie had decided that Meredith had enough. Or maybe Meredith had somehow signaled Julie that she’d had enough. The light blows probably did inflict some pain though. Julie had tenderized Meredith’s butt considerably with that flogger.

“I think I’ve made my point, Slave,” said Julie. She placed her hand on Meredith’s ass, caressing each cheek tenderly. Meredith let out a little squeal and then a moan.

“Your ass is nice and warm, Slave. That is how I like it. It excites me,” said Julie. Then she swatted each of Meredith’s butt cheeks once with her hand. Meredith lurched and gasped.

“Thank you, Mistress,” said Meredith.

“You’re welcome slave. Soon I’ll let you return the favor.”

Julie started removing Meredith’s bonds. Beverly and Erika went to assist her, leaving my erection temporarily unattended. I was actually a little relieved. I was starting to get a case of blue balls despite being pumped dry just yesterday.

Meredith didn’t get the luxury of the cooling lotion on her flaming bottom. The three doms removed her from the cross and immediately cuffed her hands behind her back. They pulled her over to me and pushed her on to her knees.

“Smell his cock, Slave,” ordered Beverly.

Meredith inhaled deeply.

“How does it smell,” Beverly inquired.

“It smells like strawberries, Mistress,” answered Meredith.

“Very good slave. It tastes like strawberries too. We put a strawberry flavored lubricant on his cock. His cock and balls are covered with it and I’d like him cleaned off. Clean him for me, Slave.” As Beverly gave the order she pushed Meredith’s head closer to me erect cock. Meredith started licking the tip.

Beverly had an evil grin on her face when she asked me, “Are you ready to pay for an orgasm now, Joe?”

It still wasn’t that tempting to cum in exchange for 20 lashes. I might have accepted 5, but 20 was way too many. My cock was twitching and jumping. If Meredith had taken me in her mouth and sucked for a minute, I’m sure I would cum. She didn’t though. She just licked the head, the top of the shaft, then each side, and then the bottom. She really was just cleaning the flavored lubricant off of me. The fact that it was making me so horny was incidental to her. For Beverly though, it was exactly the amount of stimulation she wanted me to get. Enough to keep me fully erect and very excited, but not enough to get off.

My cock was clean now, but my balls were still coated in the slippery stuff. Meredith stopped licking. Beverly inspected my erection with her fingertips, exploring every inch of my cock in detail.

“Very good job, Slave,” she said to Meredith. “You cleaned his cock completely off. Now clean his balls. I’ll give you a hand, literally,” she laughed as she pulled my cock up and out of Meredith’s way.

Meredith started licking my balls. It still didn’t seem believable how sensitive my scrotum was without hair. I closed my eyes and moaned. Beverly, noticing how much this was turning me on started lightly stroking my cock with her fingers.

Then she started to taunt me verbally too. “She has a soft, warm tongue, doesn’t she?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“She is very pretty too. Don’t you think so?”

1...1011121314...19