Doctor's Orders Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m going to remove the cuffs because I need a massage. You may touch me with your hands to see that I get one.”

The cuffs came off and she laid face down on the bed. Her body looked magnificent on that bed. Her lean, strong, yet feminine back sloped inward to a tiny waist. From her waist her hips flared out the way a woman’s should and her ass was perfectly rounded and firm. Below that great ass was a pair of long, shapely legs. She had the legs of a ballet dancer.

I started massaging her neck and worked down to her shoulders. I risked another whipping by lightly kissing the back of her neck. She sighed her approval and I continued kissing each spot after I massaged it. Her skin was fair and flawless. When I got to her beautiful butt cheeks, I spent extra time kissing them after the massage. I continued down her legs and massaged my way down the bottom of her feet. She rolled over and I started working my way up, massaging and kissing each toe, then the tops of her feet, and her legs. Beverly’s eyes were closed; her arms were up with her hands touching each other, and there was a smile on her face. I knew I was making her happy with this massage. I massaged and kissed her pubic area, but I resisted the temptation to put my fingers or tongue inside her slit. That was difficult because I’d wanted to taste her all day. She really sighed loudly when I kissed one of her hipbones, so I spent a little extra time there and some extra time on the other one too. Next I touched her flat belly, one of the sexiest parts of a woman in my opinion. She giggled and squirmed when I put my tongue in her belly button. When I kneaded her breasts she moaned. I used my mouth on one side and then the other. I worked up to her shoulders, her throat, and even gently massaged her face. When I reached the top of her head, she opened her eyes.

“You did an excellent job on that massage, Slave. Now you will receive your reward for a job well done.” Beverly got off the bed. “Lay down on your back in the center of the bed.”

I did so and was not at all surprised when she produced another set of leather restraints. She put them on my wrists and ankles and fastened them to the bedposts. I looked like an X in a square with my arm and legs tightly stretched and wide apart.

“Your reward will be more teasing to the edge of orgasm, without actually reaching the orgasm of course!”

Beverly laid next to me and put her leg over mine. Her breasts were pushed up against the side of my chest. In this position she was able to kiss the side of my neck and she was doing so while stroking my throbbing cock with her hand. She rubbed her hand all over my balls and the bottom of my cock, keeping me fully aroused. She started whispering in my ear.

“And you thought you couldn’t get it up again tonight without Viagra. I guess you won’t argue with me again. I’m going to suck your cock and let you cum in my mouth, but first you are going to suffer a bit.” She rose up to her knees and took a bottle out of the drawer. She also got out something that looked like a miniature cat of nine tails. It was only about 6 inches long. She uncapped the bottle and poured something on her left hand.

“Smell this, Joe,” she ordered as she held her hand near my nose. “It is a chocolate flavored lubricant. It smells just like a Hershey bar, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

She was sitting on her heels and started stroking my erection with the very slick chocolate lubricant. It felt wonderful!

“Now don’t cum, Joe. I want to taste you mixed with the chocolate. Save it for me,” she commanded as she continued to stroke my dick. She was going faster and had a tighter grip now. She picked up that little leather thing she took out of the drawer with the lube.

“This is a miniature whip. If you try to cum, I’m going to beat your balls with it. I’d suggest that you hold back.”

Holding back seemed like an even better idea now. Then she started tickling my balls with that little leather whip. My orgasm was coming very soon. Beverly knew it too. She gave my cock three more quick strokes, bringing me right to the edge again, and then stopped moving her hand. She just held on to my penis tightly.

“You were going to cum, weren’t you? Well I warned you about that!” she scolded as she swung the little whip towards my balls.

Air was forced out of my lungs when I felt the sting of the blow, but I didn’t make any other noise. I pulled hard on my leather restraints, but they were real, not props. Beverly hit my balls again and again. She stopped after three strokes. She saw my face and probably realized that I’d reached my pain limit.

“Poor baby. Did that hurt. I’ll make you feel better.” She dropped the whip and gently massaged my balls and resumed pumping my dick. “Does that feel better?”

“Yes, Mistress,” I gasped.

“Maybe letting you cum would help the pain. Do you think it would help?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Then I guess you will have to endure the pain. I’m not letting you cum yet.”

She stroked and massaged and brought me to the edge again and then stopped again.

“I love doing that to you!” she chuckled. “It makes me really horny though. I think I need some relief.” She came to the head of the bed and straddled my face. “Make me cum, Slave, or I’ll whip your balls again!”

It didn’t take a threat to get my mouth on Beverly’s sweet smelling pussy. I’d wanted to do that since I first saw her hairless crack. She held my head in both hands and pulled my face into her. Her moans were letting me know what she liked best. She was so turned on already that it only took about a minute for her to reach an intense orgasm.

“Good work, Slave. Now do it again.” Beverly turned so that she could reach my swollen member while I did my best to bring her to another orgasm. She was licking and sucking me while I worked feverishly with my lips and tongue. She brought me to the edge yet again, and of course, denied me any relief. I groaned loudly when she did this and I went right to her clit with my tongue. She climaxed instantly. It was hard and loud. Not quite as loud as Julie, but much louder than Beverly was on her first climax. Denying me an orgasm was a powerful aphrodisiac for her.

“Keep licking me, Slave. When I cum again, I’ll let you cum.”

I continued lapping at her pussy, which tasted as good as it smelled. She brought me to the edge again and I was fully expecting her to stop, but she didn’t! She was going to let me cum! As I got closer she pumped my dick faster. But as usual, Beverly had another idea. She took her free hand, circled the top of my scrotum and pulled my balls down hard. My dick was jumping in her mouth but I couldn’t ejaculate.

“Oh NO!” I shouted, and Beverly started to climax. I wasn’t even touching her. Just knowing that she’d frustrated me yet again, made her cum. I wanted to make it as good as possible for her, so I found her clit with my tongue. She was moaning but she didn’t take her mouth or hand off of my cock. She moaned and ground her pussy into my face for a full minute. She kept sucking and pumping, but she was still holding my balls down. It was like I was on the edge of a climax for every bit of two minutes.

Beverly removed her mouth from my cock just long enough to say, “Cum in my mouth!” then resumed her sucking. She released my aching balls then cupped them in her hand and gently squeezed in rhythm with the pace of her other hand and mouth. I really didn’t know if she’d let me cum this time. She loved playing with my mind and torturing me.

I heard her slurping and moaning. The moaning was tickling my cock. The head suddenly swelled, increasing the sensitivity. My ball felt like they were being pulled into my body when my semen was forced from the end of my cock. It pumped until it was completely dry, then pumped some more. Beverly didn’t release it until it stopped throbbing.

My cock hadn’t deflated yet and Beverly quickly turned around and placed it in her sopping pussy. She rode it as it continued to soften.

“Don’t you go soft on me, Slave. I need to cum again and I need a hard cock!”

She reached down and twisted my nipples. Her pussy was so wet that it slid up and down my cock even though it was only half erect. She then found the magic it took to make it hard again. She kissed me full on the mouth. Her tongue went deep in my mouth. She broke the kiss and said, “Come on, Lover. Get that dick hard for me. I promised to make you cum until you couldn’t take it any more and I know you can take one more.”

To my amazement, my cock started hardening inside of her. The harder it got, the better it felt. Beverly was grinning as she rode it.

“I haven’t had a cock in me in a long time and yours feels SO good! Can you thrust your hips?”

I responded by thrusting them as best I could in the position I was in.

“Oh! That feels good. Keep doing that!”

I continued meeting her bounce with my thrust.

Beverly was now sitting straight up and bouncing up and down on my cock. She reached back and felt my smooth balls with one hand. I groaned.

“Are you going to cum again? Don’t cum! I need you hard! Wait for me!”

I could feel an orgasm building. Beverly wasn’t helping to slow it down because what she was saying was exciting me even more.

“Don’t you DARE cum! I can’t stop now. I’m too close. Hold back! Don’t cum!”

This time Beverly was unwilling to stop my climax because it would mean stopping her own too.

I was moaning and thrusting. I really was trying to hold back, but Beverly’s tight, hot, wet pussy felt too good. I couldn’t hold back much longer.

“Don’t cum! I’ll punish you if you do! I’ll whip your balls!”

“Oh God, Mistress. I’m really trying not to. I don’t know how much longer I can last.”

“Don’t you disappoint me. Hold it back!”

“I’m going to cum!”

“No you’re not! Don’t cum!” she demanded.

I was groaning and holding back a tremendous pressure in my groin. “Please, Mistress. I can’t stop it. I’m going to cum!”

“NO YOU’RE NOT. DON’T CUM!” commanded Beverly. She was trying to get her thumb and forefinger around my scrotum so she could do the ball stretch again, but in this position she couldn’t reach. All she was managing to do was stimulate the sensitive sides of my balls.

“Oh God! Oh God. I’m sorry Mistress. I have to cum.”

“NO! DON’T YOU DARE!” shouted Beverly.
“I can’t stop it! I’m cumming! ARRRRGGGHHH!” I groaned in pain and intense pleasure. When I came I thrust my hips up hard and high and held them there. The moment I groaned, Beverly did too. Our climaxes were nearly simultaneous. I think mine started about 1 second before hers. When I realized she was cumming I resumed my thrusting and had to work hard to keep up with the speed of Beverly’s bouncing.

My balls were hurting worse than they had all day. They’d just had enough for one day. If I had one more orgasm that day they probably would explode.

Beverly leaned forward and rested on my chest. My aching cock was still inside her and rapidly deflating. “So you can’t perform without the Viagra, huh?” she whispered in my ear.

We stayed in that position for a long time, not speaking or moving. We were both breathing hard but very relaxed and enjoying the post-coital bliss. Finally Beverly got up without a word and went into the bathroom. When she returned she had a washcloth and towel. She cleaned my face and then my genitals. Although the site of this beautiful, naked woman attending to me was awfully exciting, my penis stayed soft.

“I’m a woman of my word, Joe. It looks like I made you cum until you can’t take it any more. Your imposing penis doesn’t look very threatening now,” she said with a smile while she held it up between her finger and thumb. She let it drop back on to me with a plop.

“Do you want me to try to get you off again, Joe?” she asked with a smile. “I wouldn’t want you to think that I didn’t keep my promise.”

“I don’t think there is any way I can get it up, Mistress,” I replied sincerely.

“I tend to agree, Joe, but that is what you said two orgasms ago so I’m going to try anyway.”

Beverly took my flaccid little member into her warm mouth and teased it with her tongue. She gently played with my aching balls. She tried for a few minutes and then stopped. “I guess you are right this time, Joe. You are done for the day.”

She laid next to me and put her thigh over my leg and reached down to play with my genitals some more. “Turn your head towards me, Joe.”
I turned and she met me with a very sensual open-mouthed kiss. We kissed for several minutes, but my penis remained soft. She got up and removed my restraints.

“You will spend the night here. I need someone to keep me warm,” she said. She pulled the covers over me then joined me in bed. Her arm was around my chest and her leg was over mine with her thigh touching my balls.

Beverly kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear, “Yes, you are definitely done for the day, Joe, but tomorrow is another day.”

Doctor’s Orders – Chapter 6 – The Dungeon

“Wake up, Sweetie,” said the soft soothing voice beside me. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes.

Beverly was sitting on the bed beside me wearing a pair of conservative white shorts that reached up to her mid-thigh. Her blouse was a light green sleeveless button up. She looked fantastic as usual. I think she would have looked good in a burlap sack.

“So you ARE alive,” she said with a smile. “I took your pulse a few hours ago just to make sure. You were sleeping like the dead.”

“Good morning, Beverly. You sure look nice this morning.”

“Thank you, Joe. You don’t look your best this morning. Maybe you should take a shower and shave and try to turn back into your handsome self.”

“Thanks. That’s a good idea,” I said softly. Then I closed my eyes and prepared to go back to sleep. I’d been through a lot yesterday and I was still tired.

Beverly stood and pulled back the covers. “Come on, Joe. Rise and shine. We have things to do today. I see your friend has recovered, I think you’ll be okay too.”

I opened my eyes and saw her staring at my hard-on. I wasn’t sexually excited at the moment, it was just one of those morning erections that men often wake up with.

“Okay, okay. I’m getting up,” I said with a yawn. I managed to rise to a sitting position.

“There is a shaving kit sitting near the sink in the bathroom. I think you’ll find everything you need in there. I picked up a few things anticipating this day. I forgot to buy a toothbrush but you’ll find razors, shaving cream, deodorant and toothpaste. I took the toothbrush out of your robe and put it in the kit too. I hope you’ll want to use it from time to time,” she said as she winked at me.

“I hope I will be. I’m beat, but a shower and a cup of coffee will perk me up, I’m sure.”

“Yes, I did beat you but it was all in good fun. You handled it really well,” she had a broad grin on her face and mischief in her green eyes.

“No. I meant… Oh, I’m a little slow until I’m up a few minutes. That was a joke.”

“I didn’t beat you on the head, Joe. I don’t think I did you any brain damage. I’m sure a shower will help clear your head and the coffee is already on. Come out to the kitchen when you’re ready. I’ll get you something to eat.”

Beverly turned and walked out of the bedroom and I watched her go. Her rear end sure looked great in those shorts. She just had the perfect shape for them. Those shorts seemed familiar because I’d photographed a twenty-something year old model in them for a Marshall Field’s ad. The model didn’t wear them as well as Beverly did.

I took a shower, shaved my face and got dressed in the only clothing I had there, my robe. I walked out to the kitchen and Beverly was sitting at the table with two cups of coffee.

“Sit down, Joe. You look like your old self again. Come talk with me”, said Beverly.

I sat down in front of the coffee cup, added a bag of artificial sweetener and a little cream.

“So do you still think you need the Viagra?” she asked.

“No. I have to admit it, Beverly, you were right again.”

“I know you enjoyed our time last night enough to climax twice, but I wanted to pick your brain a little. How did you feel about the whipping I gave you?”

“Well, it hurt like hell, but it kind of excited me,” I admitted.

“Did I hit you too hard?”

“Well, I wouldn’t want you to hit me any harder, but you didn’t hit me too hard. Actually the last few shots you gave me got me more excited than ever.”

“Yes. I felt your penis swell in my hand on those last few. I knew you were enjoying it. I just don’t want to do any lasting damage. Are you still feeling the burning or are you showing any marks this morning?”

“Well, there was just a little discomfort when I first sat down, but it is okay now.”

“What about your testicles, Joe. I sensed that I might have gone a little too far there. Do you have any pain or bruising this morning?” she inquired.

“No bruising, but my balls are a little sore. The truth is, they were sore from all the teasing before you even whacked them,” I answered.

Beverly looked a little concerned. She was talking to me like a doctor practicing her best bedside manner. She didn’t seem at all like the aggressive dominatrix she was in the bedroom.

“I’ll want to take a look after you eat, just to make sure you are okay. The last thing I want to do is really hurt you. I think you’ve already discovered that sometimes there is a very fine line between pain and pleasure. It is not always a clearly defined line either. There is a gray area. Everyone’s lines and gray areas are different. Sometimes the pain IS pleasure. That is why I’m asking you all these questions. I have pretty good instincts about how much pain a person can tolerate, but I want to be sure I know exactly what is best for you. Did I hit your testicles too hard?”

“The first shot was a little painful, but stimulating. The second was a bit more painful, but still stimulating. That third shot hurt a lot. I guess it was just more painful because you’d already hit me twice. I didn’t find that third shot stimulating and I was really scared you were going to keep whipping my balls.” It seemed like it should be embarrassing to talk about this, but I was completely comfortable discussing it with Beverly.

“You must use the safe word when it gets to be too much for you, Joe. Don’t let me or the others really hurt you. I could see from you facial expression that the third blow was too hard. I hit you harder each time. Now I know how much you can take. I won’t hit your testicles that hard again. I’m sorry I stepped over the line,” she said very sincerely.

“Heck, Beverly. I didn’t know how much I could take, so how could you? This is all new to me. I’ll let you know if it is too much.”

“Okay, Joe. Would you like something to eat? I’ve got some blueberry muffins, bagels, fruit?”

“I’d like one of those muffins, if you don’t mind.”

She brought two over to me on a plate. “I think you’d better have two. You need your strength for today’s game.”

“Were playing again today?”

“We sure are unless you don’t want to. The girls will be here at one. You don’t have to stay today. We can play without you. We’ll understand. You went through a lot of new experiences yesterday and you may need a day off to absorb it all.”

“No, Beverly. I’ll stay. I really want to stay!”

“Well that makes me happy and I’m sure the others will be happy too. You did really well on your first day, Joe. You’re a natural. Today we’ll play in the dungeon.”

“You mean the black room?” I asked.

“Yes. We call the white room the clinic and the black room the dungeon. You’ll learn some new things there and I promise you’ll have fun,” Beverly said with a wink. “We’ll do some training and have some fun. Julie and I will be doms and you and Meredith will be subs. I won’t know what Erika wants to do until she gets here, but it will be fun in any case. Are you okay with that, Joe?”

1...89101112...19