Doctor's Orders Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn’t have to ask this time. I immediately replied, “I understand, Beverly.”

“Good. Those are the three commandments. Easier to remember than ten, aren’t they?” she asked with a smile. “There are a couple of other things I’ll ask of you. Not complying with these requests isn’t something that would ruin our friendship, but I think you’ll see that I have good reasons for requesting them. First, I don’t want you to masturbate to orgasm. If you get stiff in the shower and want to play with it a bit, I don’t care. Just don’t ejaculate. If you ejaculate too frequently, it will make our games far less fun. You are the only man in a group with four women. We are going to tease the hell out of you, but you’ll get to ejaculate often enough. I won’t tell you how far apart your orgasms will be, but I promise I’d never make you wait three months, so I’m actually easier on you than you are on yourself. So do you think that is a reasonable request?”

“Yes. I don’t see a problem with that,” I replied. I’m a man of my word, so I really wasn’t going to masturbate.

“Good. Second, I’d like you to keep your body hair removed. How you do it, is up to you, but as you noticed, all four of us like hairless bodies. That is why we all are smooth. I will give you fair warning that if you choose not to keep your hair removed, we will remove it for you when we have you tied up. That will waste some of our playtime though.”

“That’s an awful lot of shaving,” I seemed to think it and say it at the same time.

“Yes, it is,” she agreed. “Sometimes you get nicks, ingrown hairs and razor burns too. I despise shaving! Women have a lot less to shave, but we’ve all taken care of that by having our body hair removed permanently. You could do the same if you want to.”

“How did you do that?” I asked.

“Electrolysis. Laser works pretty well, but the hair starts to grow back eventually. It is a time consuming and uncomfortable process, but at least electrolysis is permanent. It will save you a lot of shaving though. I’m sure glad I did it and you’ll spend at least twice as much time shaving as I did.”

I was glad that I had gym in my basement and wouldn’t need to use the health spa showers. “Okay, I’ll give it a try. Do you do it at your office?”

“No, but I have a friend that does it. I could make an appointment on Wednesday afternoon if you are free. I’ll go with you.”

“Sure. I’m not shooting anything that day. Wednesday will work.”

“Then it’s a date,” she said. “Just don’t shave you body any more. You need to have some stubble for them to find the follicles. Now back to the test that Erika gave you. It indicated your sexual likes and dislikes. I promise that we’ll never do anything or make you do anything that you really find distasteful. I’ve got a pretty good idea what your preferences are, but when I don’t know, I’ll just ask you. For instance, your test results showed that men having sex with each other was a big turnoff for you. Rest assured that I’ll never ask you to have sex with a man unless you tell me now that you want to.”

“No, Beverly, I really don’t have any desire to have sex with a man. I know some gay models and they are very handsome guys, but I’m 100% straight.”

“Okay. If you are ever in unbearable pain, or you think you may be in danger, or we are asking you to do something that you really don’t want to do, all you have to do is use the safe word. As soon as someone says the safe word we all stop and determine what it is that needs to be changed. That’s all I needed to talk to you about. Do you have any questions?”

“Yes. The first one is, what is the safe word?”, I inquired, hoping I wasn’t going to need to use it.

“Actually, we use two. We just say, ‘safe word’. We know each other so well that it is rare that we ever need to use it. As a result, we kept forgetting what it was. One day Meredith was all tied up and got a terrible muscle cramp. She making a lot of noise asking us to stop and untie her, but we thought that was just part of the fun, since she often does that when Julie whips her. It is just part of the role that she plays. Finally Meredith shouted out, ‘WHAT IS THE FUCKING SAFE WORD?’ We stopped immediately and untied her, of course. We spent some time rubbing out her cramp and we must have giggled about it for the next hour. It wouldn’t have been as funny coming from anyone else, but it was sweet, submissive Meredith! We didn’t know she could talk like that. That was a couple of years ago and we still laugh when someone brings it up. Ever since then, the safe word has been ‘safe word’. We can all remember that.” Beverly was giggling now and had tears of laughter in her eyes.

I laughed with her, but it clearly wasn’t as funny to me as it was to Beverly. I guess you had to be there. “I’m curious why it took you so long to find a submissive man and why you finally chose me.”

The doorbell rang.

“Food’s here,” said Beverly as she closed her robe and tied it shut. She grabbed some money out of a drawer and headed for the front door. “I ordered Chinese from that restaurant we had dinner at a couple of weeks ago.” She paid the man, closed the door and brought the food back to the kitchen. “I got chicken with broccoli and fried rice. Don’t tell anyone that I ate fried rice, please! I tell patients to stay away from fried food all the time. I know you like that Szechwan garlic pork, but I’m not going to give it to you if you’re going to spend the night with me! I prefer something less aromatic,” she said with a wink.

I was hoping that was why she asked me to bring a toothbrush. I probably couldn’t get it up again, but I really liked the idea of sleeping with Beverly. Now that I knew her better, I liked her even more. Not to mention the fact that I lusted for like I’d never lusted for another woman before. It was hard to believe that I’d known her for two years and never even thought about going to bed with her until today.

She started serving the food while she answered my last question. “Well, Joe, I didn’t plan to bring you into this until a couple of weeks ago. When I first met you I wasn’t after your body, I was just being neighborly. Of course, I noticed how handsome you were right away, but that isn’t what attracted me to you. It didn’t take long to know that you were charming and witty and just a genuine nice guy. ”

“Gee, thanks Beverly. That is really nice of you to say.”

“When I invited you over for a swim, I wasn’t trying to seduce you either. That is why I always wore such conservative swimsuits, but I saw you checking me out a couple of times. You were the best kind of neighbor, a neighbor who became a real friend. I really enjoyed our long talks and dinners out. You told me a lot about your love life, but I evaded your questions because I didn’t want to scare you away. Not everyone wants to be the friend of a dominatrix. I could certainly sense your submissive side, but you were always dating one model or another and I didn’t want to interfere.”

“So you started thinking more about seducing me when I confided that I was giving up women?” I asked.

“No. That is easy to say, but hard to do. I didn’t think you’d really follow through with that idea. I did think a lot more about confiding in you about my unusual tastes when you were without a girlfriend for a few weeks, but when you told me you weren’t even interested in sex anymore, I started to worry about you because I really care for you, Joe. Then it occurred to me that I could kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. Only this time I got the opportunity to kill three birds with one stone. If I gave you a physical, that would put my mind at ease about your health. It would also give me the chance to screen you for venereal disease and introduce you to Meredith and Julie. After all, we all need to agree on anyone we admit to our group.”

“What about Erika? I didn’t meet her.”

“Erika was in the office, Joe. I pointed you out to her. She thought you were quite handsome. She trusted me to be the judge of your character. Julie and Meredith got a chance to talk to you and see you up closer, but they had to trust me about your character too. Right after you left the three of us discussed you. Julie and Meredith both thought you were cute. Meredith, who was present for your prostate exam, said you had a cute butt too. We both noticed the size of the tent you made in the gown, so we also knew you weren’t too small. It is so much nicer to tease a large penis than a small one. So since they all liked the way you looked, and I was confident that you are an honest and honorable man, we decided to see how well you’d meld with our group. You fit in very well.”

“I thank you for the kind words, Beverly. You know, I’m very fond of you too. And yes, you are correct that I checked you out. You are a lovely woman. I assumed that you wouldn’t want to pursue a romantic relationship with a younger man. You are so successful and beautiful you can pick and choose.” I meant the compliments sincerely.

“Well, gosh Joe. Thank you,” she replied with a sheepish grin.

“But why did it take so long to find a submissive man? Surely there are more in a big city like this.”

“There are plenty of them. It isn’t easy finding the right one though. The most difficult part is finding one that you can trust. I know you. How do you get to know someone well enough to introduce him to my basement unless you spend a lot of time with them? Then you also have to make sure that they are really a true submissive. That takes time too. We didn’t want a man to assume a dominant role. We wanted one that could be submissive every time. We also didn’t want a man that was over forty, overweight, homely, dirty, stupid, gay, or married. That eliminates an awful lot of them. You fit the bill in every way and you fell right into my lap. I must have done something good that I’m being rewarded for.” She smiled across the table and her eyes sparkled in the candlelight. “You have a great body, Joe. I noticed how much better developed you’ve looked since you put that gym in your basement. I hope you’ll keep using it.”

“Absolutely! I put on about 10 pounds of muscle in the last year. I need to keep in shape if I’m going to survive playing with you and the others.”

Beverly was swallowing when I said that. She choked then managed to swallow the food. Then she laughed. “Well we all try to stay in shape. Swinging a crop is a little exercise, but straining against restraints is too isometric to keep your present physique. I’m glad you’ll keep using your gym.”

Swinging a crop? I gathered that I was in for some more advanced training later. She mentioned Julie whipping Meredith earlier, but this time I realized that I’d be in for the same treatment.

We were finished eating. Beverly asked, “Will you help me with the dishes, Joe?”

We rinsed the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. “Time for your next chore, boy-toy.”

“What would you like me to do?” I asked.

“I suppose you noticed that everyone climaxed at least three times today, except for me. I was too busy to do much but watch and supervise. I want you to make me climax, Joe. Two times would be even better.”

“Gosh, Beverly. I’d be happy too, but I’ve already cum three times today, I don’t think I can get it up again.”

“I think you can. If anyone can make you hard, it is me. And if you can’t, you have a mouth,” she whispered into my ear. “Come with me. Well, I don’t mean cum with me. I mean come with… Oh never mind.” She took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

Her bedroom was large with a sturdy king-sized four-poster bed. The walls were pale pink with darker pink curtains. All of the furniture appeared to be white oak. There were candles on the both dressers, the nightstands and the chest of drawers. Beverly took a long lighter and walked around the room lighting the candles. When she finished, she turned off the light. The color disappeared from the room. The walls now looked gray and the curtains black. I could only think about how lucky I was to be there with the incredibly sensuous Beverly.

She hung her robe on a hook inside the closet door. Her sheer nightgown had a scoop back all the way to her waist. “Give me your robe please,” she said.

I gave her my robe, which was the only thing I had on. I was no longer shy about being naked with Beverly. She hung my robe on the next hook then turned and looked me over slowly from head to toe. There was a hungry look in her eyes when she did that. My cock started to inflate a little.

“You aren’t dressed properly. I have what you need. Come with me. I said it again. I mean step over here.”

I followed her to the bed. She turned down the covers, all the way to the foot of the bed. She sat on the bed near the head, opened the nightstand drawer and took out a short piece of leather with three snaps on it. “A little closer” is all she said.

I stepped closer to her and my cock was now just ten inches from her face. She put the leather strap behind my scrotum and over the top of my now half-erect cock then snapped it shut. “Perfect fit!” she said. “This is a cock ring. I like the way your cock and balls look in it and it will enhance the erection you are already getting. And you doubted me when I said I’d get you hard. I’ve barely touched you and look at you!” She pushed my still growing penis up with her index finger and rolled her eyes. Then she put her right hand under my balls and lifted them up and down a few times. “They feel heavy. I think you’ve got plenty left. It takes a while to make up for three months of abstinence.”

Beverly took my now fully erect rod in her right hand and pushed it up against my belly. Then she leaned forward and slowly licked me from the bottom of my scrotum to the tip of my throbbing cock. “I just love the way your scrotum feels, Joe. It is incredibly smooth without hair. The skin is so soft and supple. You have a really nice penis too, seven and a half inches long when fully aroused and unusually thick. It doesn’t surprise me that you made all three of the girls climax with it this afternoon. You don’t mind if I suck on it a bit, do you?”

She started slowly sucking on my penis while one hand was on the shaft and the other was tickling my balls. I moaned and put my hands gently on her cheeks. It was immediately apparent that I’d made a mistake. She stopped touching my package and grabbed my wrist in her hands.

“How dare you touch me without permission? Just who do you think you are?” she snapped. She released my wrists. “Turn around and put your hands behind your back.” It was obvious that this was an order and not a request. I immediately did what I was told. She reached back into the drawer and pulled something out. Then I felt leather cuffs being put on my wrists.

“That should make you keep your hands to yourself. Now turn around. I’m not done playing with your cock,” she commanded.

I turned around and I’m sure my cock was now at it’s full seven and one half inches. Beverly’s stern commands and bitchy demeanor was turning me on, just as Erika’s verbal teasing had excited me before.

“Now I’m going to suck your cock some more, but don’t cum! If you feel like you are going to cum, warn me. If you cum without permission, I’ll make you pay for it!”

I was watching Beverly as she made slurping sounds while sucking my cock. She could only get about half of it in her mouth, but she kept her hand busy pumping the bottom half. Somehow, seeing her doing this to me while I was naked and cuffed, and she was clothed was quite titillating. It didn’t take long until I felt an orgasm building. I was tempted to say nothing and cum in her mouth, but I knew that she’d see it coming and stop me anyway. I figured I was about 6 or 7 strokes away when I did what she instructed.

“I’m going to cum, Doctor!”

She stopped sucking but continued pumping her hand slowly up and down the length of my shaft. “Doctor? Does this look like a hospital to you? Am I dressed like a doctor? To you my name is Mistress!”

“I’m sorry Mistress. It won’t happen again.”

“See that it doesn’t!” Beverly looked at my balls and then looked me in the eyes suspiciously. “You were about to cum? I didn’t feel your cock head swelling. I didn’t feel your balls pulling up. Were you lying to me?”

“No, Mistress.”

“When I say tell me when you are ready to cum, I mean to stop me when you are ONE stroke away from cumming! Not when you think you might cum sometime in the next hour!”

She took a riding crop out of her toy drawer. “I think you need a taste of this. You were insolent enough to touch me. You didn’t address me properly and you told me you were cumming when you weren’t.”

“No, Mistress, I…” SNAP! She stopped my excuses by slapping my cock head with the soft leather tip on the crop. It stung, but my erection just bounced once and stayed strong.

“I didn’t ask your opinion! Now take your punishment like a man!” Beverly stood up and stepped beside me, her breast touching my arm as she reached down and held my erection in her left hand. She used the right hand to lay the crop across my ass, striking both cheeks. I winced and grunted.

“Good for you. You didn’t scream. I like that. I’m going to make your cute little butt nice and red.” She struck me again, waited about 5 seconds then struck me yet again. She repeated this from the top of my buttocks to the bottom and across my upper thighs. My ass felt like I was sitting on asphalt on a hot summer day.

“Very good. I’m proud of you, boy. You took 20 strokes and didn’t scream once, just some grunting and wincing. That’s taking it like a man. And best of all, you didn’t lose your erection. In fact it feels harder to me. I think you liked having me warm your buns for you, didn’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress,” I replied without hesitation. It burned like hell, but she was right. My erection was harder than it had been all day.

“Then since you like it and you pleased me by taking it so well, I’ll give you some more as a reward.”

I knew better than to say anything at all. She gave me 6 more rapid strokes. The pain was worse since she was hitting me across my already burning ass. Then she dropped the crop on the bed and sat back down. “Now I’m going to play with your cock some more. You just keep your mouth shut and don’t cum,” Beverly ordered.

She teased me with her hands and mouth in a variety of ways for about 10 minutes. A couple of times I came close to climax, but she always stopped just short. She didn’t pull my testicles down. She was able to sense my impending orgasms and knew when to stop.

“I’m tired of playing with your cock. I want to cum. The problem is that you are so excited; you’ll never last long enough to satisfy me. You’ll have to use your mouth. Beverly stood and removed her nightgown. There were no garters or half bra on this time. She stood in front of me gloriously naked. She lightly rubbed her erect nipples on my hairless chest. Then she sat back down on the edge of the bed.

“On your knees!”

I did so as quickly as I could. It was a little awkward with my hands cuffed behind my back.

“Now kiss my breasts.” I gladly complied; giving her breasts wet little tongue kisses for a couple of minutes. I must have covered every inch of them. I sure tried to.

“Lick my nipples. That’s good. You can suck them too. That’s a good boy!”

I could tell that Beverly was getting pretty hot. Her voice was changing and she held my head to her breast and cooed as I sucked one of her puffy pink nipples into my mouth. I was pretty excited too. My cock was throbbing with every heartbeat.

Several minutes later she ordered me to stand up. I did so and she took my erection into her mouth again. She teased me slowly. She could have brought me to orgasm in a minute or two, but she chose to let it build slowly. That way it was even more frustrating when she left my erection bobbing in the air with no way to reach climax. She did this to me three times before she told me to turn around.

1...7891011...19