Doctors with No Fucking Borders

Story Info
I give a coworker a handie in the break room.
1.2k words
4.38
5.9k
6
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had skied Northstar hard all weekend, and then Monday had an insane shift because of a massive pileup on 80. I was exhausted and had drifted into the breakroom to try to grab a quick nap on the couch. I was pissed to see that Greenberg had beat me to the couch, though he was sitting up peering at his phone. For some reason, we both seemed to always wind up working on the same schedule, and we pretty much detested each other.

"I'm lying down, watch yourself," I declared and flung myself down, kicking off my clogs and putting my feet in his lap.

"Excuse you" he said mildly.

I mumbled a "fuck you" in reply and tried to doze.

After a moment I asked, "You the one who de-iced my windshield last Friday morning? "

"Uh, yeah," he said hesitantly, as though he was going to get reprimanded. "Umm, how'd you guess it was me?"

"Well, your Ford jalapeno was alongside when I parked, but it was gone in the morning..."

"It's a Porsche Cayenne!"

"Whatever. Guy spends that much on a car that isn't even lifted and 4WD, makes me figure he's compensating for some deficiency..."

"OK I admit it, I have a small penis, you happy now?"

"Dude. I give Zero fucks. You're way too pretty for me anyway. And besides, I have no tits. Luck of the draw. If my knees ever blow out and I'm in a fucking wheelchair I'll buy a fat pair from Titties R Us down on McCarran...sit around and admire my profile all day...What I WAS going to say was 'Thanks for clearing my windshield,' but forget it you thin-skinned little bitch."

"Thin skinned, I'm thin skinned? You are the prickliest asshole in this whole fucking hospital.

"Ohhh," I crooned, "You noticed."

I flopped onto my back, inadvertently kicking him in the process.

"Fuck! It's hot as balls in here. I had to wear fucking thermals in the OR, but it's like Panama in here," I whined.

"Well, peel off some layers, dummy. I shed mine before coming here. Go ahead, I won't look."

Sitting up and turning my back to him, I gave him a "Yeah, right" look over my shoulder as I pulled my scrub top off over my head, and then reached down to peel off my base layer.

"Stop trying to see my tits, asshole. I see looking you in the TV screen."

"I don't care about your tits, I'm a doctor. I see tits all day long."

"But hold up", he said, touching my back, indicating that he wanted me to leave my top off for a moment.

"What, I said, genuinely curious, "Melanoma? Skin tag?"

"Two questions? How do you have tan lines on your back in fucking February, in Reno, Nevada?"

He was lightly tracing the outline left by the racerback sports bra that I often wore climbing.

His touch, just that ghosting feather immediately gave me goose bumps. He continued to touch me, sliding up my spine to the slope of my traps, mentally inventorying each of the muscle groups. And how do you have so many muscles on your back, Jesus! Climbing? Swimming? Yoga?"

"I have the same number of muscles as anyone. If you ever got below 10 % body fat, you would look the same. And that's more than 2 questions."

He was continuing to list activities: "Hang gliding? Scuba? BMX? Anal?"

"Fuck you. Last guys to fuck my ass had to eat with a straw for 2 months."

"Guys as in plural. "

"Yeah, as in two. Two guys but they needed three. Soon as contestant one nutted, he backed off so my legs were freed, and I fucking nailed him: BAM. Heel strike, side of the head. That shocked # 2 enough that I was able to wriggle my hands free and just CRUSH his ball sack. Oh, it was awesome. He vomited and passed out, like SNAP."

"I hate anal," I emphasized.

As I recounted this I had turned around, still topless, to face Greenberg, and observed that he was stroking himself.

"Wait this is getting you hard? Which part pervo, me crushing his balls, or them raping me in a Krakow Hostel?"

"...Err, yes, and that, he indicated my chest by jerking his chin, "those."

I looked down at myself, my small breasts pale against my lightly tanned torso, surmounted by bullet -hard nipples.

"What these?" I flicked a nip. "I thought you didn't care about my tits? I figured you'd go for the big silicone like that nurse in ortho..."

"Actually, I love your body. I love it when we change out together. I always want to ask about all those scars, I love seeing what underwear you're wearing..."

I stammered, "I had no idea...you could ask. About the scars"

No, you're too fucking scary. You have this hard carapace..."

"But I'm really spiny on the inside, too, yeah I get it, I'M SCARY."

Then I asked, trying for a conciliatory tone: "You want me to help with that?" looking pointedly at his small, valiant erection.

Mutely he nodded.

As I took him in my hand, I asked "How is that you have a foreskin? What, the one rabbi in Alabama was gone when you were born..."

"What? Rabbi? I'm not Jewish"

"Your name is Greenberg...what the...I've given you lots more leeway cuz I figured you were a tribal member..."

"Tribal member? Wait. Are you Jewish?"

"Rachel fucking Goldberg? Seriously? I turned my head so that he was looking at my profile.

"This nose? What, you think I'm presbyterian?"

"I love your nose. I love that I can see multiple breaks... I think it's badass. Sexy"

"Fag." I muttered, secretly delighted with his compliment, and bent to the task.

He was watching me intently as I manipulated him.

Noting that my nipples were no longer in their erect, excited state, he asked : "This doesn't excite you at all, does it?"

I looked up, noting the hurt expression on his face.

"Look. I had three big brothers. When I was home during college, I'd do this for them and they would do my laundry, or clean up the kitchen, or whatever. I mean, it's not sex. It's just a thing we all need to have done. You scrape my windshield, which I appreciate, I can do this..."

This explanation seemed to mollify him.

"Also, you can touch me if that will help. I won't bite your hand or anything..."

His hands immediately shot to my breasts, and began tweaking my nipples.

I didn't mind.

I could tell he was close, so I bent to his lap and just covered his urethra with my lips, tonguing it precisely, immediately getting the desired discharge. Holding his cum in my mouth, I straddled him and holding his head in place by roughly grasping his ears, I clamped my mouth to his, forcing him to take his own semen back...After he had swallowed. I climbed off and pulled both of my shirts back on, briefly checking my face for strain jizz in the TV screen.

"You're welcome," I sang sarcastically, and left the room.

When I walked out to the lot an hour later, I found my windshield miraculously free of ice, my trusty Subaru ready for the drive home. Smiling to myself I got in and started the engine.