All Comments on 'Does the Punishment Fit the Crime?'

by Pepjoroso1031

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandabout 2 years ago

Blackmail and anal rape, I'd say the punishment was beyond the pale. One star.

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsabout 2 years ago

Yes, I remember an author whose stories almost always contained that strange mix of insincere professions of love coupled with extreme cruelty. The theme became quickly mind-numbing.

kelchakelchaabout 2 years ago

Wrong category. Not a torture story here please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The evil side of stupidity... ladies...

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Well you wrote a very abusive story so some of the feedback might be abusive in return.

This felt more like fetish because it was torture and breaking someone which actually has pretty terrible results.

It wasn't for me because, while Martin had become an asshole, the story was about rape, domination and torture to emasculate her husband and masculate herself.

I didn't find it attractive.

The writing was decent otherwise.

All it inspired in me was violent fantasies about Martin snapping and beating the hell out of both his wife and Regina after discovering Regina was involved and knew what was being done to him despite his wife lying to him about no one else knowing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disgusting. 8 days of rape with a crying victim as a way to balance the score... would you write a story with a cheating wife going through the same punishment? Thought not.

Cito22Cito22about 2 years ago

Like all new writers in this category, another man hater that makes the punishment worth 10x more than the crime. SMH. No wonder the Ol G writers are leaving in droves. Maybe time to find another site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No just no. If you are into a Dom/Sub thing then fine have at it. But breaking someones spirit even a cheating arsehole no its not worth it. The wife never got back the husband she loved she got what she wanted. A submissive half man. They shoud hsve divorced and moved on.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 years ago

The following year, she caught Martin cheating again, but this time it was with a 6’6” tall black Temple basketball player, with his 9” cock balls deep in Martin’s ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So you can punish only cheating wives. In relation to men, such actions are unacceptable. Who does she think she is, carrion?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You should have continued to not write..Pathetic crap

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Sorry, but it would have been better if you had let your break from writing continue.

Sorry, but it would have been better if you had let your break from writing continue.

A father-in-law who send his son to his doom? In which world do you live? As a father, I take my son to task and clarify his misconduct with him. I will not hand him over to others!

And do you really think your gay tendencies make him break down as a husband so easily? Where in your story, I ask, is there love and care in the wife? After she hit him and gave him a violet he immediately goes to the police and she is toast. She goes to jail with a good lawyer and custody of the children goes to him. Cheating is one thing, but violence is something else entirely. So where is the idea of your story now? I think you've read too many "edrider73" stories! 1*!!!!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 2 years ago

Story was fun and pretty well-written. But it was also a story for the femdom fantasy realm and in my opinion belongs in a different category like BDSM or Fetish. I also have issues with the concept of “I still love him,” in the story. I don’t see this as an equal marriage — she’s obviously in charge. What’s disappointing is that we don’t find out the reason for his infidelity. Maybe she always bossed him around — after all, he was a wimpy nerd and she an athlete and martial artist who enjoyed beating up men! So maybe he was seeking some power in their relationship by having affairs. Frankly, most male nerds make good husbands because they are too timid to cheat. So this story does not seem very believable.

Studies show that when a marriage partnership/relationship is good, the sex is good. The reverse is also usually true. So what underlying problems were there in this marriage? If not his feelings of powerlessness, then what? Both are lawyers, both probably experienced long work hours, which can certainly interfere with a relationship. Maybe something else? And why would her father-in-law do the investigating for her? Does he hate his son? There are certainly more questions one might ask — I think exploring some of these would make it a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Two things:

1. doing a 360 means you are going the same way you were... You'll want to say "doing a 180"

2. Recalcitrant means a person with an obstinately uncooperative attitud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story was great until he was fucked in the ass. 1* pathetic - she would have had a very serious accident falling off a ladder or something. Just get a fucking divorce!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She would have been gone long before she even proposed this and she would never be found.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

Sweet mother of god. This was disturbing. You think a sex therapist wouldnt call the cops because of a little thing like rape? Which, for the record, is what she did. Referring to himself as bitch boy is a sign of mental brokenness and he doesnt need a sex therapist, he needs actual therapy. Years.

It’s no different than battered wife syndrome and thats what she did: mentally and physically abused her husband. The fact he is conditioned to weep if something were to happen to her indicates a reliance on her that goes beyond a marriage, it’s mental slavery.

He needs help and so do you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How could the wife say or think she loved him with her behavior.

Its in the wrong catergory. It appears you have a similar atetude with your new writings as you had with the others you use to write.

You are afraid to state your gender on your biography, which tells so much about your characher .you will delete this comment as you cannot own up to the truth, or be honest with the readers, you are quite a sad human.

Omegaman56Omegaman56about 2 years ago

GreAt story. Ouch!

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

5 stars. This was a crazy kind of BTB story, but not a BTB story. Guy got what he deserved. Smart woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is about power. Blackmailing an errant partner, instead of divorce makes two wrongs. Says she loves him? I think she loves his paycheck...

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsabout 2 years ago

Dont usually like domination stories, but this was pretty good. I will admit to wishing she had got the wronged husband involved to screw him one night for revenge .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Blackmail and rape, wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awful. Assumes everybody is an idiot. Want to blackmail him for stepping out? OK, but I'll have you arrested for spousal abuse. Then for rape. So, the husband gets fired, but the wife gets arrested, a jail term, loses the kids and gets fired. Plus, hate to see where the wife DIDN'T love the husband...

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 2 years ago

Sorry, but if his attitude did a complete 360, then it ends up exactly where it started.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Garbage story. Wrong category. Ridiculous. Have her arrested and divorce her for abuse. No man (or any human) would stand for this type of behavior for a single second.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Yeah, the husband was a piece of shit and she should have burnt him. The rest was bullshit and this should have been posted under BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Doesn't make sense...the wife felt awful for punching him, her sister scolded her for it, so she becomes a monster? Maybe a longer transition would have helped, but I don't see anyone male or female just up and say Yes when given the choice he had. There's a reason he didn't want to be with her in the first place and was being an asshole to her. Initially, his ego wouldn't allow him to accept such an offer from someone he obviously didn't like much. You should write a story about his revenge on her for being such a bitch. Because no one would stay with her after what she did. Also 360 degrees is right back where you started. If you're thinking of trying this, as suggested in the story, you may not like the outcome. While anything can happen in fiction, reality is quite different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Except for “360” instead of “180” it was well written and flowed nicely.

It was a little extreme and I’m not a fan of being porked in the rear but after all…… IT WAS A STORY!

TK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is never any room for abuse sexually either way this was a sick perverted cuckold crap

ThorlolThorlolabout 2 years ago

To answer the question in the title, no it does not fit the crime. He might have been a bastard who did something morally wrong but what she did was an actual crime. There was blackmail, coercion, spousal abuse (assault) and rape. And she enjoyed it. The only thing she should enjoy after that should be prison. Also, reverse the gender and tell me its still ok. Even in the worst BTB stories I have never read about the husband doing that to his wife. Should have been in the non-con section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So the author who writes a story like this can't take "abusive" comments. OK, Bitch Boy, or whatever you are. Apart from your asinine comment on comments I would have given this a 5 if after she finished she divorced the bastard anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hate cheating. Love a good BTB . Okay with the way this one ended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nah. That level of cruelty should never be acceptable. No one was broken, it’s called traumatization

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm sure the femdom training parts of the story were great, but I never got there. The build up and superfluous details took too long. If you were writing a book, maybe. Totally unnecessary and distracting in a short story.

Hiram325Hiram325about 2 years ago

Good grief, Martin allowed himself to just be broken. Was keeping all the shiny fake alpha trophies worth it? I'd say unambiguously no they are not. Say goodbye, go make a new life elsewhere with a woman not determined to break your very spirit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

absolutely the worst story here. do the world a favour stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well.....you warned us hahaha !!!

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

For starters you should have waited 15 years, or perhaps even longer.

Evidently you must have been a total shit writer way back when and never progressed beyond what you once were.

See you in 2036.....hopefully at the earliest.

Im guessing you are still trying to be brave enough to write the gay story you keep denying you have in you.

Prince020402Prince020402about 2 years ago

First of all very well written, better than most so in my rating system it gets 4*.

One huge miss though.

Why wouldn't both abused assistants have already sued the firm for sexual harassment? Senior partners would have been well aware of his indiscretions and would be in the process of taking appropriate action. At that point there would have been no way he would have submitted to any of this nonsense as his professional fate would have already been determined.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - I could not get past the part were she smashed him in the face, just because he pushed her up against the wall. Especially, when there was no mention of any previous violence, bdsm, or abuse of any kind.

Violence in the LW category always gets a ZERO from me. However, I did give you one star above, to make sure that it lowers you average score and as an incentive to alter your writing style.

BigJim48BigJim48about 2 years ago

Sorry but your math skills are wanting!!!! When you used the term 360 to describe a turnaround of his attitude, it was a BIG mistake. 360 is a complete circle!!!! What you meant, I hope, was he did a 180!!! A 180 means that someone did change but in the opposite direction. Happy to sad is a 180, Loving to hateful is a 180. Belligerent to amicable is a 180. Hurtful to helpful is a 180. Hope that helps in the math/geometry aspect of the story. Believe that you also misused the term RECALCITRANT. By definition that word means "having an obstinately uncooperative attitude toward authority or discipline." Maybe you meant submissive or tractable or acquiescent? The use of recalcitrant in that sentence would have meant that he was NOT in an accepting state of mind. JUST SAYING!!!! So you got only a *3 for those errors - a simple check of a dictionary/thesaurus would have allowed a better score. Especially because the idea of the retraining/psychological manipulation was unique, And to answer the question posed by the title - YES!!!!! He caused pain & anguish; she did likewise, but with more physical than mental pain!!!! The use of an editor would have helped get past those costly errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So he raped an employee he supervised and she still wished to be married to him. Then we have her coerced sex, ie. rape of him. Wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
WTF

I'm not sure lit has a torture category? What possessed you to kill a man's soul? The wife now has a "whopped dog" as a pet now.......if that was your objective in writing this story, then "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED CAPTAIN".

Joeyiluv69Joeyiluv69about 2 years ago

I can see why you wait so long in between postings and name changes. Yea I could go another 14 years without reading another story from you. The coercion and rape are unacceptable and over the top. The wife is hugely inconsitent. She freaks out over lunching her husband. And questions herself as a person

But ass raping her husband after he pleads for her to stop due to pain produces an orgasm. One week of tramitizing sexual abuse and then on RAAC land. Really? Seriously? You rushed the story. These radical swings in the narrative take many words,time and skill as an author to pull. None of the above was evident in the story.

HragsHragsabout 2 years ago

I would have told u to eat shit and walked out. Then I would have quit my job and left town. Drain the bank accounts and move away 5 state over. Because if I did what I did, I much not love u like I should & for u to wanta to that to me, you did not love me like u should have. By BITCH !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

weird story, I did not like it but I finished it. I'll give you ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think the same why would someone that says she love her husband want to break him that bad and the husband wouldn't let that happen in real life only in literotica

nestorb30nestorb30about 2 years ago

Meh, just not sure how this is a marriage anymore....if a man did this to a woman it would an episode of Law & Order, special victims unit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disgusting, rape and blackmail combined is twice as disgusting. Strange in here that when ‘loving wives’ cheat, the men are expected to get over it as it’s just make ego bit when I husband cheats it’s cause for criminal abuse.

Me, I hate chatter but I hate rapists worse abd having got away from an abusive wife I’d have slit your throat straight after you did it the first time - sick bitch

And this shouldn’t be in this category but in non consent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Couldn't finish this absolute piece of rubbish, at best if you insist on posting your rubbish put it where it belongs NONCONSENT or BDSM.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

I've read worse Non-Con stories. Unfortunately you tried to shoehorn this one into LW for the bigger audience, I assume. I'd say probably 3* in Non-Con but only 2* in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

0 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Its funny how male readers support extreme BTB on cheating Wives but want cheating husbands to be given an amicable divorce.

The story is weakened by the Wife continuing to love her husband. He's an idiot who won 2 big cases, got big headed, started treating her like crap, cheating and he forced a married Woman to have sex with him...

The Wife did right to break him and turn him into her faggity Bitch Boy. But she and Regina should have sissified and trained him to be an excellent bisexual sex slave, and then put him in drag, collar and leash him, and whore him out on the web to nasty, horny, mean Women, men and couples. To cover their asses, they can force him to "confess" his kinky depraved desires to them on video and "beg" them to make it happen. If he ever tries to go to the cops, they just lie, deny deflect... And expose him to the world on social media, for being such faggity bisexual sissy slave-whore.

The Wife can also teach Regina to fight and both of them can buy guns. Then, if their slave-boy tries to rebel, they can beat him up and if necessry shoot his punk ass. Also, they can grow and expand theur franchise, yunno, enslave the hubbies of all their friends and train and whore them out too. The Wives will be allowed to use those slave-boys and get a cut of the money.

Thinking like that, they will get very far in life and MAMBA (make America much better again)

Rw43Rw43about 2 years ago

"Does the punishment fit the crime?" I think it's too soon to tell.

<>

Sex itself is an intimate exercise in power, domination, submission, loyalty and above all, trust. Trust that is broken, either in life or in the intimate physical relations that communicate our innermost psyche, has repercussions.

<>

You say Martin is a changed man. How changed is he? I doubt that you know, and I doubt that your online experts know or even care. They just wanted you to exercise some of the power you've been conceding your entire married life. You said you wanted your husband back, but you got much more.

<>

It's good that this is a fantasy because if it were a true story we would not live long enough to reach the end. There's no question that the Martin who cheated on her deserved a comeuppance. But whether or not she punctured his psyche remains to be seen.

<>

The damage could show up in any number of areas: he may lose the aggressiveness that not only wins big cases, but gets them awarded to him; he may lose the ability to interact assertively with underlings; he may defer to his abusive 'loving' wife in areas where she is not the more qualified actor or parent; or as one commenter suggested, he may be more prone to addictions, including big-dick-addiction, than before. We certainly know that persons who are aggressive are less likely to become addicted to substances until society takes it upon itself to use chemicals to restrict them.

<>

So on the face of the story, as it's told, but yet a fantasy, I find the punishment appropriate. But since the reality is that the storyteller is also the abuser, we'll never know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Total crap!!!!!!!!

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

cucks get one star

even if they are female

LanmandragonLanmandragonabout 2 years ago

The story is pretty brutal, even if the husband deserved severe punishment. The real problem for me is the large logic hole in the wife‘s behaviour - he pushes her, she hits him and gives him a black eye, here she is ashamed of herself, apologises. „Violence is no solution“ is the motto of the moment. She then goes on to treat her husband with vastly more violent, damaging activity, using the threat of exposure as a lever, but this is philosophically ok?

The wife successfully brings herself down to the level of her husband - what I do is ok, as long as I get my way and can justify my actions to myself.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

This author also proves to us with his story that idiots are not extinct, but still live among us. We'll see that his fondness for cuckolding will also be reflected in his other stories. 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just a horrible story of abusive control. Why on earth would I find this erotic or entertaining?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

abuse is never a solution for any party in such a relationship.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

She wouldnt get the old man back, not after damaging his ego, just a shell waiting fir the next time she threatens the evidence yet again. Shoulda just divorced his sorry ass, he was an asshole

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

This writer won’t accept abusive comments but doesn’t blink about abusing her husband???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a woman that evil should be shot out of hand

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 2 years ago

My husband would have packed his things and been gone the moment I laid out such an abuse and he would never have looked back. The next I would have hear of him was that he had remarried, had a baby of two and was enjoying life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I cannot help but to agree with the five comments below. The author claims that it's been fourteen years since their last contribution to the site. For my part, it should be at that much time prior to their next contribution.

My comment is made strictly as constructive feedback, and is in no way meant to be abusive. LP

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Disgusting story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well if this bitch didn't have a pussy, there'd be a bounty on her ears. No social redeeming value at all. Brutus

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

That was simply abusive. There was no love involved. And if she wanted them to be equals again she would have to relinquish some of her power anyways so the point about not pleading with him made no sense. Anyways, she is just an evil women that got off on the power of breaking her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This author is soooo fucked up. a 1* story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

>>Martin's confidence level slowly returned and his attitude toward me did a complete 360 degrees.<<

In other words, he went right back to his old ways! DOH!

First thirds was well-written, but the last two-thirds felt like copy-pasta from some weird fetish story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cunt author and trash story!! Claire is a stupid desperately bitch for staying with the cheat!! NOT EVEN WORTH ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No fucking way. Nada. Nope. -1000*

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 1 year ago

Don't bother to plublish any more. It's not worth it. Save your energy for readings stories. Thanks for the effort.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Why doesn't he go to the hospital and then to the police? Then she goes to jail for a long time for sexual violence. And I would beat his father in a dark alley with a baseball bat for a few minutes until he can only move around in a wheelchair and can only use his cock to piss. What kind of father is that who doesn't personally address his person but hands him over?

James G 5James G 58 months ago

Well, this answers the question I had after reading the slut singer wife story. This author sinply hates men and believes they deserve abuse from women.

Sad. Seek therapy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous