Dogging

Story Info
My wife and I go to the park where we meet strangers for sex.
1.9k words
4.35
6.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maitrecul
maitrecul
25 Followers

My wife and I enjoy going to a park in our city where people go cruising. There are mostly single men, but there are also couples like us and the occasional single woman. We are in our 50's, but my wife, Joan, still looks good, a little chunky, but not fat, and her pussy is still fairly tight. I work out regularly and have a slightly muscular build, and my dick still gets hard.

We decided to check out the park the other day. The weather was great, mid-70's and clear, and the park was green and inviting. We parked and started down one of the trails that led into a wooded portion where we have some privacy and meet others cruising for action. We are both bi and enjoy watching each other enjoying other people, especially strangers. It is exciting and hot. I love watching Joan sucking and fucking other men. When we encounter another couple, Joan likes to suck and lick them while I watch and join in.

Joan was wearing a sun dress with straps that could be easily lowered, allowing her ample tits to come free, and the skirt portion could be easily raised to show off her ass and pussy. Of course she was not wearing underwear. I had on athletic pants and a tee shirt and also no underwear, so I could unleash my cock easily. As we came to the more secluded part of the trail, we stopped at a bench and waited to see who would arrive. Soon, a single man, about 30 something, came slowly up the trail, eye-fucking Joan.

She needed no encouragement from me and turned away from him and lifted her dress, showing off her lovely bottom. She looked over her shoulder at him invitingly. He came up behind her and began fondling her ass. Joan reached back and touched his cock through his pants. He was already hard. Joan turned around to face him then and lowered the straps on her dress and her tits popped out. The man bent down and began smothering his face in her breasts, licking them and twirling her nipples in his fingers. Joan held the back of his head and groaned in pleasure.

My cock was already out and Joan reached back and began stroking it. The man got down on his knees and raised Joan's skirt and began licking and fingering her cunt. Her eyes were shut and her head was back and she was breathing hard. She took my cock in her hand and began rubbing it down her ass crack.

After a while the man stood up and undid his pants to let his cock free. Joan bent at the waist and took his cock in her mouth. I continued to rub my cock against her ass. The man's cock was average size with a good sized mushroom head. Joan began licking the head and then plunging his cock all the way down her throat. She would leave her head smashed against his pubes for about 10 seconds and then slide the cock out of her mouth and lick the head again. She continued this technique for several minutes.

Joan then got on her knees so she could really concentrate on his cock. I stood back and stroked my cock while I watched as Joan took the stranger's cock all the way down her throat while she looked up at his face. This was unbelievably sexy. The man began to get agitated, encouraging her on, saying, "That's right, suck that cock. You're such a whore. Take it, take it."

I was amused and I'm sure Joan was too. It didn't take long for the guy to pull his cock out of Joan's mouth and shoot his wad all over her face. He was a surprisingly good cummer. He shot thick ropes of cum over and over, getting it in her hair, her forehead, her eyelids, cheeks and chin, and onto her breasts. Joan was in heaven and took him back into her mouth to milk every last drop. When he was finished, Joan guided the cum on her face into her mouth and eagerly swallowed every drop.

The man thanked her, buttoned up and walked away. "That was fun," Joan said. She got back up and adjusted her dress, covering up her breasts. I put my cock back in my pants and we sat back down on the bench.

Before long, a couple came down the path towards us. They had the look of players about them and Joan lowered the straps on her dress and pulled it down to reveal her breasts. She looked seductively at the couple. The man sat down next to Joan on the other side from me and I made room for the woman to sit between Joan and me. Both the man and the woman began sucking Joan's nipples and fondling her breasts. The man raised Joan's dress and revealed her pussy. He began rubbing her pussy, running his finger up and down her crack and toying with her clit.

The woman was wearing shorts and I began rubbing her cunt over the shorts. She stood up and pulled down her shorts, stepping out of them. She was wearing a little thong. She sat back down and looked at me expectantly. I moved her thong aside and admired her shaved pussy. I began to rub her clit. I brought my finger to my mouth and moistened it. I then slowly inserted it into her cunt. She groaned in pleasure and we began kissing.

Meanwhile the man was now kneeling in front of Joan and languidly licking her pussy. Joan grabbed the woman's head and turned it away from me and she began kissing the woman and inserting her tongue in the woman's mouth. I also got on my knees and began licking the woman's clit while working my finger in and out of her pussy. The women continued kissing while the man and I lapped up the juices from their cunts.

My dick was now rock hard and I stood up and pulled the woman's head away from Joan and directed it to my cock. The woman eagerly took my cock in her mouth and began moving it in and out. She took it out and admired the head of my cock and licked around it before reinserting it in her mouth. Joan pulled the man up and unbuttoned him and pulled out his cock. I was stiff and a good eight inches. Joan began slowly taking it in her mouth and down her throat, successfully deep-throating it all the way.

Both the man and I had great views where we could look down at our cocks being sucked and also look at our sluts sucking the other one's cock. The woman's skills at cocksucking were obvious and I pushed away before I shot my load. I knew I wanted to savor this experience. I had the woman sit back down on the bench and directed Joan to lick her pussy. The man then moved into position and had his slut suck his cock. I watched as Joan skillfully attacked the woman's clit. She pinched the clit between thumb and forefinger and then flicked her tongue rapidly across it sideways. The woman's mouth was stuffed with the man's oversized cock. I didn't take long before Joan pushed her over the edge and the woman began bucking in an explosive and extended orgasm.

Joan stood up and I had her bend over the bench. I then applied lube to her asshole. The man needed no further invitation and slowly inserted his large cock into Joan tight nasty hole. He pushed past her sphincter and waited for Joan to adjust to accommodate his large size. After a few moments, he continued his assault on her ass, pushing all the way in. He then began slowly sliding in and out, almost pulling out of her hole, only to plunge forward deep into her again. He continued this motion, slowly speeding up until he was pumping her like a piston, in and out.

Joan groaned in pain and pleasure as the man assaulted her wrinkled brown hole. I got down on my knees and under Joan for a better view of the rape of her ass. The man continued like this for several minutes and then froze. He let out a cry and plunged deep into Joan's ass as he emptied his load. He finally pulled out and presented his cock to his slut, who licked it clean. He then directed her to Joan's asshole and I had Joan push his cum out of her ass into the slut's eager mouth. After the last drop went down the slut's throat, she reamed Joan's ass and licked it clean.

The man and woman then fixed their clothes and smiled at us, but without a word, continued on their way. Joan and I sat back down on the bench. I asked Joan how her ass felt and she assured me it was fine and ready for another intrusion.

Two gay men then sashayed down the trail. They saw us and slowly approached. Joan likes watching gay men having sex and gave them an encouraging nod. They both were wearing athletic shorts and Joan encouraged them to step out of their shorts so we could admire their cocks. I stood up and stepped out of my pants in order to get the party started. The men smiled and one got on his knees and began sucking my cock. He skillfully guided it down his throat.

Joan was stroking the other guy's cock which was now at full attention. She began sucking his cock and he held the back of her head, guiding his cock down her throat. The guy who was sucking my cock was stroking his own cock. I raised him up and had him bend over the bench sticking his ass out. Joan guided the other queer over to his friend's waiting ass. She took some lube and greased his wrinkled hole and then guided his friend into his ass. The bottom groaned as his friend's cock stretched his asshole. The friend began pumping his ass.

Joan lubed up the asshole of the other and began finger fucking him. At the same time, she pulled me over to her and began sucking my cock. I was watching the two men fucking while Joan was sucking my cock. It was incredibly hot. It didn't take long before the one who was fucking his friend to cry out and shoot his cum into his friend's ass. Joan pulled her finger out of his ass as he collapsed on the bench. His friend was furiously masturbating and placed his cock next to his friend's face. With a final effort, he shot his load all over his friend's face. The cum got in his hair, on his forehead and nose and lips. It slowly dripped down his face.

I sat back on the bench next to the guy covered in cum and Joan sat backwards on my lap and inserted my cock into her pussy. She began riding my cock up and down while stroking her own clit. The two guys watched and one got down on his knees and began sucking my balls while Joan rode my cock. We continued on for several minutes and then I pulled out my cock and shot my load all over his face. His friend then licked my cum off his friend's face.

Joan meanwhile was still furiously rubbing her clit and finally had her release, cumming hard with her head arched backwards.

The two men pulled on their shorts, thanked us, and headed off down the path. Joan and I straightened our clothing and made our way back to our car. We drove home having had a wonderful day in the park.

maitrecul
maitrecul
25 Followers