All Comments on 'Dogging First Timers Pt. 01'

by Whoareyou169

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

Oh you must go dogging again, next time fuck outside the car.

That way Kath will get a lot more cock,which I'm sure she wants.

lorishub791lorishub791about 1 year ago

she will want it often now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The bull was pretty disrespectful not allowing the author to watch. The story was good though, thanks for your contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You two will be back or at least she will!

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver212 months ago

Great story, thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was all pretty much my idea about going dogging with my wife,we had done a few threesomes over the years but this was different,we were both really nervous,a guy came over to our car and asked us what we wanted? I explained to him that it was our first time and he was very respectful, he told us what went on and this seemed to turn my wife on! Can I see your cock she asked him! Of course madam, out it came and it was amazing watching my wife sucking another cock, the two of us fucked her and our first experience was brilliant,we became regulars and I thought it would be hot if some of my friends knew about our dirty habits, we had a few couples as friends and I told the guys about me and the wife, you should have seen my wife's face when two of the guys turned up! I can't do this to my friends she said! By the way she was already giving someone a blowjob before she noticed the guys!bit late for that now isn't it one said to her! Suck my cock you fucking slut! My two friends shared both her holes between them and we've been out as couples with their wives since!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous