Dogging Treats Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was hoping you'd be here," said the park maintenance guy from the other day. I didn't see any point in empty greetings so I just let him have me.

As he was fucking me he started talking like it was kind of a twisted confessional. His monologue was punctuated by grunts and groans. "I lost my job. Turns out somebody filmed me fucking you and sent it to my boss. I never saw anyone but they sure saw me. I don't give a damn. It was worth it. I can find another job but it's harder finding hot pussy like yours."

A second later he shot his cum on my back. As he left, and before I could move, there was another cock in me.

"How's it going up there?" Evan asked from the back seat.

I was getting pounded so hard I could barely talk. "Hope you enjoy the view."

Looking towards the driver side window Janey had a lineup of her own. She was braced against the door frame and we faced one another. There was something very erotic about watching each other get reamed out by a parade of nameless men. I reached over and took her hand.

A guy banging Janey reached in and twisted her nipple until she sounded a high pitch squeal. The look on her face revealed a juicy orgasm followed by her dogger's creamy cum on her back. He turned to the guy behind him, "Bitch likes a little pain."

Some of the first timers, recharged and came back for seconds. Evan got his rocks off watching his girls get used like sex dolls.

Raw and crude, we fucked and sucked most of the park doggers for the large part of an hour before we simply wore out and headed home.

We were all quiet on the way home but after we dropped Janey off I broke the silence. "Ev, did you talk to Dave?"

"Yup"

"So why is he ignoring Janey?"

"Well, it took a couple of brews to open him up but he told me he was pumped when Janey finally agreed to go dogging. He wanted her to step out of her shell, get sexy, have some fun, be an exciting wife. 'You know, like Chrissy,' he said."

"Me?"

"Yup. But he didn't expect her to 'like it so much'. Now he thinks she's a big freak and he's turned off by the pleasure she's getting out of it and thinks she's just a cheap slut."

"Oh, for fuck's sake! He talks her into something she has no obvious interest in. He initially likes her willingness but is soon offended, deciding she likes it too much. Now he thinks she's morally off the rails and wants to put her back in the Pandora's box he opened. Men are so fucking stupid it's painful to watch sometimes. She tried to please him and now he's punishing her for it? What did you say when he told you this?"

"Pretty much verbatim what you just said to me."

"Then what?"

"He got off the barstool, told me to fuck off and walked out."

When we got home I called Janey and relayed Evan's conversation. I summed up the problem in one sentence: "He doesn't want you to be what he wanted you to be. For the time being I would suggest getting your suitcase and staying with us for awhile until his brain begins functioning again."

I may have been sexually submissive but I was nobody's fool and knew very well what hypocrisy smelled like.

***

That night after we'd gotten Janey settled in the guest room, Evan and I went to bed. I asked him to hold me and while we lay there...

"And I thought we were the irresponsible ones."

"Oh we're still the irresponsible ones," he said laughing. "It's just that we take care of each other."

"Do you still love me?"

"Of course I still love you. Why would you think otherwise?"

"I don't know. Because I'm not the girl you married?"

"I like the new and improved version even better."

"But I'm such an unrepentant slut."

"And I'm an aficionado of unrepentant sluts. But forget that delightful fact for a moment and always remember I love you for a myriad of other reasons that have nothing to do with sex. You're an amazing woman, Chrissy, and I'm thankful for every day I'm with you.

I couldn't speak. He just held me until we fell asleep.

12