Doin' the NASTY

Story Info
Jules, Lillian and Elena Fuck on a Pool Viewing Deck Couch.
2.9k words
4.25
4.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bardot1990
Bardot1990
135 Followers

All of the characters in this story are 18 years of age or older. All of the characters are fictional.

XLV.

When Jules opened his eyes he was lying on his back on the couch. Elena's luxuriant auburn-haired snatch stared him in the face. How he'd gotten from "Whatchu wan' do?" to this preternatural facemount eluded his sensibilities.

"Just sniff it, Jules," he heard Elena whispering from above. "Don't touch it. Don't lick it. Just sniff it."

Jules did as he was told. Elena's mind boggling pussy scent was a better opiate than Viagra. Jules' cock stood at full mast, preening for wetness.

Elena's sister Lillian now straddled his cock, reverse cowgirl. She held his nuts in place with her palm, pointing his cock perpendicular with her thumb. Presumably, she planned to ease her pussy down upon it, hilt him and start the milking process.

A minute passed, then two more. Lillian continued to twiddle his cockhead between her wettened pussy lips. Jules became concerned. What was she doing? Without friction, saliva or pussy froth, he might lose tumescence. He knew that Lillian's pussy was down there somewhere. He just couldn't see it.

And yet his cock lunged for the rafters. Something was animating it, some unknown ethereal force. Was this the new thing that Elena hinted?

In truth, Jules' cock was held erect by pussy scent, both north and south. Elena's puffy pussy lips animated his nostrils. Lillian's extravagant pussy odor animated his dick. His cock "smelled" her vaginal opening.

Jules looked up into Elena's eyes. Her voluptuous tits swung gently as she undulated her pussy before his nostrils. Elena caught his gaze with a loving look of her own. She ran her fingers through his hair. They'd never fucked. She intended to correct that oversight. Elena may have had an extensive casual sexual history, but she genuinely liked Jules. He was a good kid. As with Tony, she and her sister would harbor Jules' penis between their legs as an extension of their mutual affection. Well, maybe not so much in Lillian's case. She was obviously here as a means of getting back at Tony. Elena's intentions were purer. She hoped that Jules' cock could withstand the furor of both their Puerto Rican pussies.

"Jules?" Elena whispered.

Jules caught her eyes without responding.

"Jules? Do you want this pussy? ¿Quieres esta coño? Do you want to lick it? To sniff it? To stick it?" she whispered invitingly as she rotated her cunt before him.

Jules shook his head yes. Elena obviously knew how to ramp up properly. She knew enough to know that men love to hear women say the word "pussy".

"Jules?" Elena continued.

Jules began to tremble. He wanted to cum.

"Jules, I want you to put your dick in my pussy. I want you to let me ride it nice. I want you to make me cum. You've got a big dick. I like that."

Dick flattery. Another aural aphrodisiac.

"Jules?" Elena whispered.

This was maddening.

"Jules, I want you to fuck my sister. But I don't want you to cum in her. I want you to cum in me. Can you do that for me, Jules? Cum? En mi coño?"

Jules knew he could not. The first pussy that slid down his pole was in for a sloshing. That coño looked to be Lillian's. The sight of Elena's swaying pussy and her verbalizations were, indeed, different that anything he'd ever experienced. Jules would cum if an animal touched his dick. Jules would cum if it was an insect. Elena's husky voice had him on the verge.

"Jules?" Elena said again.

Jules could barely keep his eyes open. He was on the razor's edge.

"I want to suck....your...dick, Jules. I want you to cum...in...my...mouth."

Jules lunged, barely missing Lillian's hovering pussy. Lillian pivoted away. She knew what Elena was doing.

"That's it, Jules. PUSH it in. Just like that. ALL the way in. I need to have you inside me." Elena whispered. Her clitoris blossomed before his face.

Jules smashed his face into Elena's cunt. Lillian pressed her smoothly pearled clit into his urethra and then down along the split in his cockhead. Jules came. His jism soaked Lillian's entrance. Lillian squeezed his nuts gently, kneading them to extract all of his available ejaculate.

Elena stepped away from Jules' face. Lillian now stepped up to straddle Jules' face. She scrubbed his face in her slit, cum and all. Elena knelt between his spread legs. She took his penis into her mouth. Jules hardened again almost immediately

"I told you so," Lillian said.

Jules lapped at Lillian's jism-soiled cunt with relish. He was still dizzy from the force of his eruption. Elena's suggestive erotic whispering unleashed a surprisingly voluminous cache of spunk considering the amount he'd been spraying lately. That his dick had recovered so quickly was just another facet of Elena's fecundity.

Now Jules was ready to fuck. He'd been whispered free of a scorching nut. He wanted to be properly drained. There were two magnificent pussies in the room. A hard dick doesn't always observe the Man Code.

Stung to action, Jules pushed both girls aside. He positioned them next to each other, doggystyle, on the couch. Their pussies pulsed sensuously from between their ass cheeks. Elena had done the bulk of work leading to his first nut. He wanted to save her for last.

Jules moved up behind Lillian. Her cunt was slick with jism. He took his dick in hand and pointed it deliberately at her clit, the same clit that had so lustily pressed his urethra. Instead of thrusting into her open pussy, Jules began to twiddle her clit with his cock. Lillian started to groan. She wanted him to just go ahead and shove it in. Jules remembered her "pussy scent" tease from moments before.

"Lillian?" he whispered.

"Hmmmm?" she responded thru her lustful haze.

"Baby, I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before," he said.

This seemed bold for him, she knew, all the moreso since Jules was not known to ever use the word "fuck". He was a Christian.

"You've never had a dick like mine up your pussy. ALL the way up."

Lillian squeaked. Tony wasn't this assertive.

"Lillian?" he whispered.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?"

"I'm going to fuck the SHIT out of you. Then I'm going to suck you. Then I want you to suck ME."

He ramped up his clit play.

"Uhm-hmmmmmm," she assented.

"Lillian?" he whispered.

"GODDAMMIT JULES!!! JUST PUT IT IN!!!" she raged.

Jules obliged her. He rammed his cock fully into her cunt, nine inches of unfettered blacksnake in one go. Lillian shrieked. Jules pulled out. He went back to toying with her clit. Lillian's arousal was frustrated. Her clit was happy, but her hole went wanting. She endured another minute of Jules' teasing before erupting again.

"JULES!! STOP TEASING ME!!"

Jules slammed her with a thunderous double tap of surge. Then he pulled out and went back to twiddling Lillian's clit.

"JULES!!!!"

He snatched her up so that her ass was aloft. Gripping her waist, Jules smashed his face between her butt cheeks. Jules then tried something he'd seen on the HBO show "Girls". He motorboated, blowing extravagant flatulence between Lillian's cakes. Lillian almost died of pleasure. Tony, in fact no one, had ever blown bubbles up her ass before. The young girl was ecstatic. The presence of Jules' semen made the move all the more erotic.

Elena looked on anxiously.

Jules motorboated until Lillian's writhing reached a crescendo, rubbing his nostrils between her cunt and her ass, humming air bubbles into both holes, eliciting sexual flatulence. Jules stepped up behind her. Using his cockhead, he went back to painting Lillian's clit in pud.

"JULES!!!!" she cried out in frustration.

Jules smiled sardonically. He paused dramatically for effect, then inserted his cock into her shaven cunt. Lillian's cunt melted about his shaft like butter in a hot frying pan. He began to fuck her wildly. Each manly thrust caused Lillian to quake jaggedly. She attacked his thick, pulsing cock with the fury of a woman scorned. She crazed her way thru the torture of a monstrous orgasm. Fucking Tony's friend like this was payback for the Tony's infidelity.

Without waiting for his command, Lillian disengaged and turned to gobble Jules' cock. She'd cum. Now it was her turn to pleasure her new lover. Jules looked to Elena almost apologetically as his dick, still dripping with pussy manna, now disappeared into Lillian's throat. Lillian was upstaging her sister. Elena had seen this before, though perhaps not as animatedly. Lillian was a sexual dynamo.

Jules humped Lillian's mouth. As always, he loved the vision of a woman's spittle curdling along his shaft. He loved the lip drag. He loved the slobber. He loved the feel of tonsils tickling his pud and that little gasp a woman makes as she comes up for air. Lillian massaged his balls as she sucked. Jules' dick was welcome new pole for a pussy that had been so dedicated to a single boyfriend. That first "new dick" after a break up is SO good!!

But when Lillian turned about to offer up her sphincter to the boy, Elena stepped in. This was a bit too much.

"Wait. Wait," she said. "That's enough. It's my turn. You're gonna make him cum again."

Giving Lillian a dirty look, Elena yanked Jules away. She tooted her ass up to him..

"Do that motorboat thing," she ordered.

Jules ranged up behind her and knelt.

Exhausted, Lillian crashed down onto the couch. She began fanning her cunt. Lillian realized that her offer of anal sex had been something of an overreach. This whole encounter had been Elena's idea. Lillian still wanted that ass poke, though. Sex with Jules had been amazing! Lillian was willing to await the conclusion of Elena's turn at the pipe.

Jules knelt before Elena's roiling ass. Elena's sparse pubes curdled before him. Her silky strands spread further up her asscrack before disappearing into her lower back. He could see, too, that her clit ran the length of her cleft. It was not marbled or pearl-like, like Delphia's.

Now Elena's pussy bulged before his face again, this time from behind. Her asshole puckered. Her creamy butt cheeks wobbled in place. Elena reached back with both hands to spread her ass cheeks, unveiling both her exotic holes. Jules recognized the perfume wafting from between. Slowly, Jules pressed his nose into Elena's ass.

There was something about Elena's crack that differed from Lillian's. Elena had an exotic spice to her goods that made analingus subtly different. Jules couldn't put his finger on it. His dick was still rock hard; its foray into Lillian's cunt and her maw had done little to remedy that disability. Jules suspected that his visit into Elena's split might alleviate his affliction. Her ass/cunt combo, now glowering before him, poured gasoline onto the fires of his libido.

Elena began to undulate her behind such that Jules' nose and lips we encumbered by both her sexual holes. Jules licked her sloppy wet. As her mania for tongue increased he was more able to probe deeper into each orifice.

Elena began to whisper.

"That's it, Jules. Lick it. Lick that coño! Lick that punani like a tiger. OH!! Suck me! SUCK me, Jules!!"

As before, Elena's use of scatological terms for "vagina" intrigued him. "Pussy" is such an arousing word to men, especially coming from its owner. "Punani" is an even rarer delight. And coño? He'd never heard the term, but deduced its meaning from the context clues.

"My CULO, Jules!! Stick that tongue up in there!! BLOW IN IT!! OH!! That feels so good!! Wiggle it! MORE!! FASTER!! DEEPER!!! OHHHHHHHHH!!! RIGHT THERE!!! SUCK!!!"

She scraped Jules' face between her ass cheeks with an ever increasing fervor. Jules alternated between motorboating, sucking and licking. Salty sweat beads formed in her crack, only to coagulate and drip down onto Jules' tongue. He wasn't the first to lick Elena's ass. Each time she had her ass ravaged with mouth like this was the best ever, Elena mused.

"Jules? JULES!! It's time!!!" she moaned.

Jules made no move to transition. Elena's southern split was too mesmerizing. Her taut, golden asscheeks bubbled before him. Her wispy-haired vagina creamed. His cock yearned to be inside her from either vantage point. Elena weaved her ethereal sexual spell before his nostrils. Jules continued to lap and bubble at her ass.

"Yeh, lick that fuckin' pussy, you fuckin' mutherfucker...," Elena growled. "That's it. SUCK it. YESSS, GAWD!!!"

She swung her ass in huge circles, like a twerk dancer, enticing him, praying for dick.

Jules clambered up to mount her. He pointed his steely cock into her sphincter and, without hesitation, drove the full heft of his thickness deep into her rectum. Elena shrieked. Jules now experienced the insensate joy of a woman's tightest hole awash in his bubbly saliva. Jules' spittle assisted his drive into the depths of Elena's bunghole. Soon, his nuts were flopping against her clit. Elena wanted a Mandingo to savage her backside. She got it. Gripping her by the neck, Jules raped her into the sunshine. Elena howled her approval using her native tongue.

"Aiii!! PAPI!!! Vete a la mierda!!! Dámelo, nena!!!"

Diabolically, just when Elena was just about to crash and burn, Jules pulled out. The young novice knelt and began lapping away at the asshole he'd just quitted. Elena knew what he was doing. Having ravaged her butt to the point of capitulation, Jules was ramping her back down the hill--unsated. He didn't want her to cum too soon.

"Damn!!" Elena mused. "Somebody has taught this nigga TOO well!!"

Once a man's dick has gone deep, his tongue is just an appetizer. A fuck differs markedly from a lick. Better still, Jules had probed Elena's anal core and his cock was still hard. He hadn't succumbed. He knew that "the tease is the thing!!"

Elena settled in for a good, long session.

Jules mounted her twice more, puss and ass, before pulling out, flipping the script, and returning to engage both holes with tongue. Each time he had Elena at the very verge of paradise before easing back from the brink. It was deliriously frustrating.

Lillian looked on with wonder. Neither girl had any idea that Jules was so skilled. Tony would have lathered both of them with jism by now, fallen asleep, and then awakened with another hard-on. Lillian had teased a single jizz bomb from Jules. Since then he'd been a pillar of stone. His cock stank with the drunken perfume of sisterfuck.

Elena grabbed her ankles. Still standing, she doubled over to allow Jules oral access to her split from behind. Jules caressed her knees as he worked. Lillian waited until Elena's groans of delight rumbled forth. She nudged up to Jules, intending to suck his cock on the sly as he serviced Elena with his lips and tongue. She reasoned that he was doing such a good job with Elena that he might appreciate some penile attention.

Each time Elena caught her sneaking up, she pushed Lillian away.

"It's MY turn!!" she croaked.

Finally tiring of Lillian's shenanigans, Elena took it upon herself to give Jules the blowjob she'd denied her sister. She'd sneaked a mini-nut in while Jules licked and fucked her twat. The resulting relief allowed Elena to think rationally apart from the fires consuming her nether regions. She knew that Jules MUST be in torment by now. Elena hoped that she might return the rollercoaster sexual experience she'd received from the boy.

"I might even give him a back lick," she thought. "That's nice!!"

The smell of well-used cock is a searing love potion for women. Don't let them tell you otherwise. A pussy-seasoned cock creams a woman like nobody's business.

Elena knelt before Jules. His pulsating cock resonated millimeters from her nose. She drew a long, luxuriant sniff at his urethra. It was like a hit of crystal cocaine. The tangy odor of numerous other pussies wafted forth, including her own and that of her sister. Tenderly, Elena offered the tip of her tongue to the split in his cockhead. She licked his opening, then inched south to the sensitive nerve endings beneath his bulbous crown. Involuntarily, Jules queefed pussy stench from his urethra into her nostrils. Elena was enthralled. This dick had bathed in the clefts of untold goddesses and left them sloppy, slippery and wet. Elena realized that this first encounter with Jules would remain in his sexual tissues for life. She wanted him to remember.

Elena looked up to catch Jules' eyes. It was time.

She enveloped his helm between her lips and began to inch-blow him. Each time her voluptuous lips crested his crown, Jules jerked spastically. His shaft went unsucked, but Elena's attention to his most sensitive bulb proved more than enough to send the boy soaring aloft. And when she deployed her tongue in concentric, Delphia-like circlets, Jules knew Nirvana. He waited until the last minute, then surged forward to drench Elena's throat in cream. Holding her head tightly in place, Jules delivered up the full measure of his penile devotion. Elena swallowed his issue in great, gasping bolts of skeet. She was intrigued, happy and satisfied. This was too quick, but...whatever.

Lillian looked on. She wondered if taking Jules for herself was worth the effort. Neither she nor Elena knew the extent of Jules' sexual commitments. If they'd known, they wouldn't have believed it. Jules was a known Christian, after all!

Elena never got the chance at that backlick in. Jules just didn't have the stamina for cresting long at the razor blade of lust. No matter. They both knew that this was going to happen again. And again and again. Jules would learn.

Good sex lends itself to a repeat performance.

Bardot1990
Bardot1990
135 Followers