All Comments on 'Doll Collar'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Zeke503Zeke503about 8 years ago
Non-consent / Reluctance

Sorry I can only give you a four on this one. Until the 'mother' got dragged into it, it was a case of allowing a suppressed desire to come out, not an actual forced situation. The jerk got what he deserved so I can go along with that, just not the 'mother' part. I know that a lot of your stories are rather dark and this one is much lighter than a lot of those others. I do enjoy reading your writings - mostly.

Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to post for our entertainment and enjoyment ! ! ! ! ! ! !

masterhobbesmasterhobbesabout 8 years ago
Perfect

More please 5/5

SirCarlSirCarlabout 8 years ago
Very well done!

This was well thought out, written, and presented. Keep it going and do some more stories with this level of excellence.

Lost BoyLost Boyabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!

I am glad you enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very, Very Nice!!!

You should really continue this story, what is our hero(mad Scientist) going to do with 5 MILF's or even more women Haley and Mom bring to their "Master"??

Keep up this or other stories, looking forward to them all!!

RichardGRichardGabout 8 years ago
5 stars

I would have to agree with Anonymous. Please, please give it a few weeks or what ever but continue with more parts to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Out F'ing Standing!

I really do hope you decide to carry on with this story. If not, know that I have really enjoyed it. Cheers!

ThitabeThitabeabout 8 years ago
Great story

I have never said this to a writer before, but please, please continue this story line. I loved it.

newfield1981newfield1981about 8 years ago
Fantastic

Love this story. You did a great job with the erotic parts and an even better job with the story line itself! I hope you continue this story but while i wait I think I'll read some of your other work as I'm sure they're just as good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not bad

I thought it jumped around a lot and there seemed to be some issues with the character's actions.

Overall, I give it good marks for inventiveness and really like the idea that the brain waves can be manipulated. The length was good, but I felt that it was dragged out so that more sex scenes could be fit in rather than use the length to explain what was actually going on with the machine.

I kept waiting to see what was going on in the mind of the sister as she dealt with the effects of the collar after the collar was removed. Instead, it just clipped ahead to the next session. There never seemed to be any building on what happened in the last session, and we never really got a good baseline for the sister's character. She likes it rough... but where'd all the talk about "master" come from? Why did the collar maker her feel like she was being screwed? How was this not seen on earlier versions of the collar when they were tested out?

Definitely an interesting tale and I really enjoyed that it was long enough to give you room to get into the story. The story, though, seemed just a little off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One loose End

How did she implant trigger words in her brother? That part made no sense as he hadn't had the collar on before that.

Other than that excellent. 4 stars

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2about 8 years ago

I kan haz another chapter pleez?

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2about 8 years ago
About "One Loose End"

Remember when he tried on the collar and she told him to look right and he was surprised to see that his arm was sticking straight out?

That's a classic test of trance (the floating arm). That was when she got him, and told him to forget it.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 8 years ago
Great Story

But a few follow-up Chapters of what Becomes of him Does he and his Mom and Sister still get together. Does he release this to the Public or keep it Private.

BTW 5 *s

Lost BoyLost Boyabout 8 years agoAuthor
part two is in the werks

Currently he is keeping this little gem to himself. i am glad you enjoyed it and i will hopefully have it written, reread a few times by da weekend, hopefully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I enjoyed the story.

Nice work, A few glitches here and there but overall a lot of fun. I really liked it when Haley began calling him Master on her own and the maid outfit. Hope mom follows suit in part 2. Would love to have Haley decide to help enslave her friends.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 8 years ago
One Hot Story.

Gave it a 5 . Nothing more needs to be said .

kelprimekelprimeabout 8 years ago
lol

The Sex Whisperer and Mind Soother. Pretty good titles to hold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Eh

Ending was unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just OK

It started well with lots of promise, got hot in the middle, then just fell apart as soon as his mother walked in. The ending was awful.

betathingbetathingover 6 years ago
well done

a most excellent story thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One minor comment

The ex-boyfriends name changed from Max Cole to Dennis Reynolds. Otherwise it was a hot, well written story, and I gave you 5 stars even with the name inconsistency!

ArkenstoneArkenstoneabout 5 years ago
Excellent!

One of the best stories I've read! Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice but disappointed

I would have given this 5stars but the reveal at the end about his family spoiled it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good idea, but...

I couldn't get past the point where the sister gives him post-hypnotic suggestions and he kept losing time. His reaction should have been to totally freak out when he realized his sister had effectively made him a sex slave who would never remember the act if she didn't want him to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great idea (the collar), but incest ain't my thing so I skipped over most of the story. Still, great idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, the ending fell flat and was uninspiring. I really thought that we would see him ramp up the collar issue with additional women that Haley had made. Having him screw his mom was a bit much and we did not get to have Haley find her mom in a catatonic state on the bed. Maybe in the next chapter we will find out that the collar is too much and he changes his mind; or Haley makes changes that makes him into a mindless stud-for-hire. Liked the initial stages of the chapter but adding his adopted mom and ending so abruptly was a bit of a downer.

AviciaAviciaabout 2 years ago

This went down hill rapidly in page 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did you run out of time?

TotallysexTotallysexover 1 year ago

Amazing , really good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good until the whole mother thing started which was a bit overkill.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Was a good story up to where he fucked his Stepmum but went downhill fast after that plus the ending was disappointing and finished far to abruptly. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

CHTechIndustriesCHTechIndustriesover 1 year ago

I like how he killed the guy. Though, if it was me, I would have kept him alive. Had the suggestion put the fear to a point just bellow death. Leave him in a state worse than death! Then, force him to continue living. The orders would be like:

"If you try to get out of your sentence, do the following:

1. You will expirience constant fear (Expose him to the frequency to show it), stopping right before you can't move

2. even though you don't want to you will eat and drink enough to live.

3. you will not try to kill yourself"

now, if he tries to get parole, or recant, or plead innocoent, that fate awaits him for life! then, conviently forget to mention that he must never tray for parole. He will definitly try for it...

Also, of the settings, there are 3 I would like to try:

1. The extreme clarity one

2. The numbness one (Curiousity)

3. The fear one (Curiousity)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
5796 Followers
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES