Dolly the Whore Pt. 03

Story Info
Dolly gives a proper goodbye to her benefactor.
1.3k words
4.42
3.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eventually moved out because I could afford a better place, but because it's good to have a man to manage the potential hazards of the profession, I kept the business relationship with Jim. My now former landlord was my pimp, and I was his whore.

Jim was a good manager. He rarely had me booked for more than two clients a day, and I had Sundays off. "I don't want to wear you out," he said, and I appreciated that. I was making about a thousand dollars a day, and banking most of it.

I continued giving Jim the blowjobs he enjoyed, and that I had come to enjoy giving as a sign of my appreciation for all he had done for me.

By now of course I was a well-trained, experienced little anal whore, thanks to Jim. And he was right -- for my clients who wanted to do me 'back there' I was able to charge more for that. A lot more.

My feeling about anal is it's a part of sex, although most girls do not seem to enjoy it, if they have ever experienced it at all. I was fortunate to be properly introduced to the joys of anal sex, and I am actually able to orgasm while being fucked in the ass. For me, it adds another dimension to the wide, wonderful many-splendored spectrum of human sexuality. I like the feeling of being face down, legs spread, pinned to the mattress while a big, sweating man drills me up the back door. I diddle my clit while I'm being penetrated anally of course, sometimes with a dildo, and yes I have experienced a cock in my pussy and a cock in my ass at the same time -- 'DP' -- there is no feeling in the world quite like it.

The majority of my clients were regulars, some were business men from out of town. They all paid well, and thanks to Jim they all were gentlemen -- I'm sure he talked to them beforehand; I never experienced anything extreme although some of them were animals in bed. I actually enjoy that. I enjoy a masculine man, enjoy my role as a submissive, obedient Asian girl.

One of my clients wanted to go with me to a sex club -- it was a couples only establishment -- and I agreed. I'd never been to a sex club before, so it was very interesting. My 'date' informed me before we went that there was a sort of a dress code, we changed in the locker room as we checked in. I wore a very tiny black leather micro mini that left my bald pussy and ass cheeks practically exposed, wide fishnet stockings, a pair of black strappy heels of course, and a black choker collar, nothing more. My date wore silk boxers with an unbuttoned slit that his cock kept poking out of and a sort of fishnet t-shirt. My fingers spent a lot of time teasing his cock as we moved through the rooms of the sex club.

I enjoyed the exhibitionistic thrill of having sex in front of other people, and the voyeurism of watching people have sex, openly. It was exciting to walk around practically naked in a club full of naked people. We looked into rooms where people were having group sex, and a saloon-type bar area where several couples were making it within the presence of each other. I especially enjoyed the dance floor, it was so exciting to have naked bodies all around me, all those hard cocks rubbing up against me as I danced to the music, LOL. Towards the end of the evening I gave my 'date' a blowjob in the bar with everybody looking on, all the way to completion in my mouth.

I was at it for two years before I quit. I never intended for it to be forever, in fact I always looked at it as a temporary thing until things got better. I started taking classes at the community college, to make something of myself. It was at college that I met Paul, who was 21 at the time. We fell in love and decided to move in together. I certainly couldn't continue as a whore, so I went back to retail while still taking my classes at the community college.

I had to say goodbye to Jim, of course. It was the day before I moved out of my old place. Jim came over and I met him at the door, wearing only a black silk mini kimono. I kissed him like it was the old days, long slow and lovingly.

I took Jim by the hand and led him to the sofa. I wanted to break it to him gently. Sitting next to him, I told him, "I met someone, Jim." Then I undid his trousers and reached in to hold his magnificent dick one last time. I looked into Jim's eyes soulfully, as I stroked his cock. Then I moved to the floor and knelt before him as I had so many times before, and proceeded to lick his tool to full hardness.

Finally I looked up, looked at Jim as I held his erect penis before me like a microphone, and I told him this would be the last time.

Jim took it well. "It was a lot of fun, kid."

"You did a lot for me, Jim," I said, between licks. "I want you to know I am so very grateful. I want to give you something to remember me by."

"Mmmm," he said, "One last time in that tight little Asian pussy of yours."

"I'm sorry Jim, I can't give you my pussy. I am in love with my boyfriend now, my pussy is only for him." With that I stood up, dropped the kimono, then walked over to the bed and bent over the edge of the mattress with my legs spread wide, my hands on my buttcheeks offering up my ass. "I want you to fuck me in the ass, Jim."

Jim moved up behind me and rubbed his cock up and down the crack of my ass. I handed him the tube of lube, felt the cold lube as he inserted his finger in and out of my butt, making sure I was properly lubed, and then the twinge of anticipation as he positioned the blunt head of his cock on my asshole. Jim grunted "U-H-H-H-!-!-!" as he shoved his cock head in, then held it in place while my asshole accommodated him. A few more grunts and a few more shoves and he was in, and then he held still again, allowing me to adjust to his huge rod up my butt.

I had learned from Jim how to take it up the ass and because I was trained properly and used to it I can honestly say that I enjoy anal sex. I had a vibrator going on my clit, my pussy was hot, dripping wet and the feeling of Jim's huge cock up my tiny little Asian ass was overwhelming. Jim's huge hands were on my asscheeks, his fingers sunk into my flesh, pulling my butt further back onto his pole, which was penetrating my ass like a red hot rod of steel. He got a rhythm going and as my orgasm came on I felt like I was having an out-of-body experience. I was cumming, crying out, "Oh Jim! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME IN THE ASS!!!" Jim grunted, then with a roar he unloaded what seemed like gallons of hot cum deep inside the recesses of my ass.

This was my farewell to Jim - taking it in the ass, one last time. This was how I was able to give a proper goodbye to my benefactor, and still be faithful to Paul, my boyfriend.