Dolly the Whore Pt. 04

Story Info
Nonny does something new and special for Dolly.
1.2k words
4.6
2.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never hid from Paul what I did, and he never seemed to mind my past. He's a special guy, very funny with a unique sense of humor, and I never imagined I'd be in a relationship where we could talk openly about that part of my life. He actually seemed to be turned on about it. We'd do role play where I was a prostitute and he was one of my clients. I even hinted around about taking it up again, in sort of in a humorous sort of way, and Paul even said I should do it, but again it was hard to tell where the role play and the humor ended and was he serious?

On more than one occasion Paul expressed an interest in group sex -- what man doesn't want to experience a threeway? I felt that because he was so open and accepting of my background, and because he was such a great guy, I was willing to give him this experience. I mean, if a man wants something he's going to get it one way or another. Better he gets it from me, than he goes out with some strange woman and gets it on his own. But I insisted it had to be the right girl. In fact, I insisted I choose the girl. Paul had no problem with this.

I was already thinking about a girl I met college. The first time I met Nonny, I thought 'WOW!' She sent sexual vibes to every part of my body, the first girl ever to give me such thoughts. I am not Lesbian, I am not even bisexual so I kept my thoughts to myself, but I was very curious. For our threesome, I knew it would be her.

For one thing, she's another Pinoy - I was not going to bring in a hot blonde American girl with big tits to distract my boyfriend away from me, right? I knew from our conversations Nonny was equally sexually adventurous as I am, although she did not know my past.

"Oooh I'd love to!" Nonny smiled wide. I knew she would say that. Nonny always admired my Paul, she often told me how handsome he is and how lucky I am. There was only one rule, I explained to her as I'd earlier explained to Paul; he could cum all over her anywhere and everywhere but he could only girl he is allowed to cum inside of is me.

We picked an afternoon, and when he came home, Paul encountered my girlfriend and I sitting on the sofa wearing only our panties. We had our arms on each others shoulders and were kissing each other on the lips. I am not Lesbian, but wanted to do a Lesbo kiss with Nonny to give Paul the thrill of watching two Pinoy girls do a Lesbo act, right?

"Oh hi Honey," I said, smiling so sweetly. "You must have had a long day. Would you like to take a nice, long hot shower?"

We got him out of his clothes, into the shower and gave him the Asian bath house treatment. We soaped up, sandwiching him between both us girls, our hands around his cock, rubbing him to full hardness. Next we moved it to the bed and I laid back, spread my legs and started fingering myself. Both Nonny and Paul moved down to my pussy in for a taste, my fingers were replaced by Nonny's. I took her hand and sucked my wet pussy juice from her fingers, then licked her fingers all slobbery wet and put them back in.

Paul was also playing with Nonny's pussy; she was wet, I was super wet. Nonny and I went down on Paul, both of us licking up and down the sides of his pole. Every man's dream, right? When he was good and hard I smacked Nonny's ass. "Go ahead and ride him, girl! You fuck him first." Nonny was our guest, after all.

I slobbered some more spit on his cock to lube it, then Nonny straddled Paul as I held and watched his cock slowly disappear into Nonny's tiny wet Asian pussy. Every inch by inch deeper in it went that sexy little girl would look at me with this look of excitement. Then I moved up and sat on Paul's face, riding his tongue and facing Nonny as she rode his cock. Both of us were holding and kissing each other as we rode Paul to the first of several orgasms that afternoon.

Nonny finally dismounted and I moved off Paul's face. Nonny had this look like, 'What next?' I wanted to see something, so I indicated for Nonny to get on Paul and do sixty-nine. Then I slid under and licked Paul's balls while Nonny sucked his cock. First time for that. With her mouth full of Paul's cock, Nonny was squeaking Paul licked her. I could tell from the way she was moving her ass around she was cumming on his tongue.

Nonny finally had to pull off; she had cum so much her eyes were practically rolling up in their sockets. I took over with my mouth on Paul's cock and Nonny did something I did not expect. Nonny moved down between my legs and started licking my pussy. I did not expect Nonny to be a pussy licker, I thought the Lesbian thing was just an act we put on for Paul.

I had never been licked by another girl before and it felt marvelous. It was amazing to watch her licking my pussy with a smile on her face. My pussy had never been wetter. Nonny's beautiful face was covered in my pussy juices. It was all I could do to keep my mouth on Paul's cock and moan as I orgasmed like mad all over her tongue.

I finally pulled back, I could not cum any more. Paul still had a raging hard on, however, and my pussy had not yet been properly fucked. This would not do. Paul moved over me, I spread my legs and took his hard cock into my sopping wet pussy. Nonny lay next to us, pressing her body against me, her hand on Paul's ass as he went up and down between my legs.

It did not take long -- Paul was very close from both of us sucking on him for at least an hour already. His cock started getting harder and bigger in me and I knew his moment was close. He pulled out of me and shot thick ropes of hot jizz all over both Nonny and me.

Nonny looked at me with this look as if she's just won a prize as put her hand to my face, scooped up a gob of cum and put it into her mouth. I licked the cum off Nonny's breasts, and we kissed, playing little tongue games as we swapped his cum back and forth.

Paul enjoyed the threeway immensely. I was pleased to be able to provide unique and special sexual pleasure to my lover, and Nonny pleased me beyond comprehension. I was shaking for days just thinking of it.

Nonny and I were now close friends and we make love to one another without my Paul knowing. It's just two Filipinas playing together, what he does not know will not hurt him. Anyway I love men, not girls, but Nonny does something new and special to me and I am still trying to figure it out.