Dolly the Whore Pt. 05

Story Info
Something keeps going around and around in Dolly's mind.
1k words
4.63
2.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love Paul very much, but something kept going around and around in my mind. I think it was his references to my former life, in our role play where I was a prostitute and he was one of my clients, and the fact that he seemed to actually be turned on by it. It was getting harder to tell where the fantasy ended and serious desire began? The power of suggestion is very strong. Paul had planted seed of an idea in my subconscious, and it was climbing up the sides of my conscious thoughts like ivy on a brick wall.

I feel that it's important to be true to myself. There's nothing shameful about loving to fuck. It's the most natural act in the world and it makes one feel so unbelievably good. I'd been on various chat rooms, etc, talking anonymously about who I am and my experiences as a prostitute. This generated a lot of interest, as you can imagine.

One day, after about a year together with Paul, I was curious about what it would be like, if I could go back in time. Finally I succumbed to temptation. And so I set a thing up with a couple of guys I'd been talking to, business men types. I offered myself to do a three way with them, for $500 each.

We met in the bar of a hotel out by the airport, while Paul was at work. I made them pay for the hotel room, of course, and asked if I could go upstairs by myself, to get ready. When I opened the door and greeted them I was in my old work uniform -- garters, stockings and heels, pushup bra, G-string panties, sheer ankle length robe - and those guys were slobbering like hungry wolves.

They told me I was sexy, they told me I was hot. I told them my limits; no scat, no rough stuff. Everything else was on limits. I told them they did not have to wear condoms but please do not cum in me, only on me.

These men led me over to the sofa where I was stripped down to just my garters, stockings and heels. They ran their hands all over my body while I stroked them, first through their trousers, then as the clothes came off I took turns sucking them both, going back and forth from one to the other as they stood in front of me. It was like a scene in a pornographic movie.

We ended up spending the entire afternoon doing a variety of sexual positions.

The guys spitroasted me -- nothing I hadn't done before - I eagerly allowed each man to enter my pussy, pleasing the other one with my mouth while he awaited his turn. The guys high-fived then I rotated so the one in my mouth could fuck my pussy while the other fucked my mouth.

Not wanting to cum too soon, the guys moved to the side of the bed and I went to my knees, doing the double blowjob action again. I rubbed their big hard cocks up against my face and looked up at them smiling, then go back to licking and kissing and sucking their cocks again. The guys were happy with my service.

Then I stood up and had one of the guys lay on his back so I could straddle him and ride his cock. I was so wet, when I guided the head of his cock to my wet pussy he slid right in. I leaned forward to kiss him on the lips. My ass was in the air and I looked back and the other guy. I indicated my ass and said simply, "There's some lube in my bag on the little table there." He knew what I meant.

I closed my eyes as he applied the lube to my butt hole. My pussy was full of hard, hot cock and now I could feel his cock head pressing against my tight little asshole. I breathed, leaned forward a bit to get the right angle and he was in. We were doing "DP" -- Double Penetration -- I was full of cock.

I was doing it again! I was back in my old role, on my hands and knees being used as an Asian fuck toy by two white guys. We got it going to where one cock was going in as the other was going out. I was in my Happy Place, and my orgasms were as intense as I've ever experienced.

When they were finally ready to cum I insisted again that they cum on me, not in me - that's what I told them I liked and they were happy to oblige. Each man released load after load all over my face and tits.

When they finally left I was laying there on the bed covered in cum like a pornstar. I am at a loss for words about this. The sex was fantastic, I felt drained, invigorated... everything but guilty.

Then I called Paul, told him where I was, and I left the door with the latch holding it open so he could walk right in when he got there. When arrived I was laying on the bed, naked in just my stockings and heels, with my clients dried cum all over my face and tits.

Understandably confused, Paul asked, "What the fuck did you do?" Without saying a word I got up, walked over to him and handed him the thousand dollars. He asked "What's this for?"

"It's what I just earned, this afternoon." I replied. "I've decided to become a prostitute again. If you're OK with it, of course."

Paul stood there as if in shock. Then he flipped through the money, counting it, and looked me dead in the eye. It's then I noticed the giant bulge in his pants. "Dolly, you have no idea how long I've wanted to hear you say that," he said. Then he threw me back on the bed and we fucked like animals, no passion, just pure raw sex. He left me shaken and unable to walk, and afterwards we agreed it was the best sex we'd ever had.

I start tomorrow and Paul is going to start finding clients to whore me out to.