Dom Knows What's Best

Story Info
Dom teaches his sub some lessons and rewards her.
1.4k words
4.16
6.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He arrived. After a short chat of small talk, and me trying to get information, I was given one decision for the night. Do I want to partake in the decisions or have them made for me? I yielded control.

So he made the decision to play first and talk after, so we headed to the bedroom. I was ordered to sit. I sipped my wine while watching him unpack his bag. All of the rope, different colors and lengths, my eyes widened in anticipation, and my body trembled with anticipation.

"Hold your glass until I tell you to put it down and stand up," he ordered. He proceeded to undress me, pulling my dress over my head, and unclasping my bra. Taking a long length of red rope he efficiently tied a chest harness. He ran his fingers up and down my body, playing with my nipples, feeling the wetness between my legs before telling me to sit on the bed. I had finished my wine, so he gave me his glass but I wasn't to drink from it. I liked holding it for him, knowing I could be called on to give him some when he wanted.

He looped the purple ropes around my toes and up my calves and thighs when he had me stand and connected the ends to the chest harness. The finishing touch was to add a chain strung between my nipples. I was bound, head to toe and my body relaxed into the rope.

He showed me myself with his camera and asked what I would do to a woman bound like this. "Anything I wanted" was my reply.

He had me lay down on the bed and moved to the side where my head was. He bent over at the waist, twice my size, and breathing on my pussy made me even wetter. His cock was trailing alongside my face, and my mouth reached out for it but he shifted ever so slightly forward positioning his balls right over my eager mouth. I sucked them and licked them while his tongue flicked over my clit. His weight shifted ever so slightly and his cock was in my mouth pushing deeper and deeper. I welcomed it and tilted my head back, taking him in more and more until I gagged. He pulled back a bit but then slid into my throat again, comfortable for a second, then I was gagging.

He slowly pulled out, everything was slow as if we had all the time in the world. Whispering in my ear he told me that I would gag on his cock once more and then he would focus on my pleasure. His cock slid into my throat, deep inside until I gagged, not once, but twice.

"That was very good, no one has ever taken me that deeply before. You will be rewarded for that."

With a word and a pat on the pillow, he told me where to put my head and I moved immediately. He trailed kisses and his tongue down my body, across my nipples and stomach, lightly teasing and enjoying my twitching beneath him. I was so ready to feel his mouth on me.

We are going to play a game he said and I nodded that I was up for it. He explained the rules, how I had to hold my breath while his hand was on my wrist, one tap allowed me one breath and two, well like that. I agreed and accepted I would be punished if I made a mistake.

Finally, his tongue found its way to my clit and I gasped. I was breathing freely until his hand wrapped around my wrist. My body was climbing in excitement, responding to his mouth and holding my breath. I breathed when I could, one or two deep breaths. As I was close to coming he let go and I breathed deeply until I felt his grasp again. He held on for a long time and I wanted to breathe and come and he tapped once. I breathed twice. Instantly I knew it was a mistake but he didn't stop. My body continued to climb and after one last free breathing and his wrist clamped down on me I asked permission to come. He granted it. My body rocked with pleasure, his mouth between my legs didn't stop and I trembled and shook as the waves washed over my body.

As it subsided he sat up and said I was almost perfect. You made one mistake, you breathed twice. And before he'd even finished the words, his hand slapped my face. I knew what I'd done and I accepted it.

On your hands and knees.

I moved, quickly. Once I was in position, His hand slapped my ass several times in quick succession and hard. "It was a small infraction though and overall you were very good. In a minute I'm going to rim you and fuck your ass."

He turned my body over, adjusting the ropes around my legs that had loosened, quietly remarking that he would make them tighter next time. He also took the opportunity to cut off my panties. Oh man, I forgot to wear a pair I didn't care about, these were one of my favorites and just like that, they are gone.

"Do you bruise easily?"

"Not really, but marks are okay."

"Why do you think I asked?" And with a grin he lowered his head between my legs and bit down on my inner thigh - hard, sucking and biting, drawing the blood to the surface of the skin.

He admired his work and slowly twisted his body around so his cock rubbed against my cheek. I turned my head to take him inside my mouth again. Using one hand I started stroking his shaft and using my mouth at the tip while he played with my clit. After a minute he removed my hand and placed them both far out to my sides, telling me they were to stay there.

He continued with his tongue between my legs, his cock in my mouth. I rocked my head back and forth a bit but found it hard to concentrate on my own body so I stopped moving. My mouth was full, he didn't move and the sensation reminded me of a gag. I focused on that and felt my body start to climb, but I just wasn't getting there. Shortly after, he asked what he could do better and I said he was doing great but my body was refusing. It still felt amazing though.

He spread my legs and climbed up my body, kneeling on my legs, and my arms until I could take his cock in my mouth again. I could feel him all the way at the back of my throat, each time could hold him there longer, but I still gagged. One last time he said and he pushed even deeper than before. The gagging stopped but my airway was cut off and I queued him to stop after a second.

Then he put on the condom and slowly slid his cock into my dripping wet pussy. My body arched in pleasure to meet him and pull him deeper inside me. At first, he fucked me slowly but as he picked up speed, he licked his thumb, applying it to my clit to make me come. I wrapped my legs around his calves as I recalled he liked.

Maybe it was his eagerness to fuck my ass, or maybe there had been enough lessons that night, but he told me he would teach me how to come with him inside me, that we would work on that next time, but now he wanted to feel my ass. I want to look you in the eyes when I come in your ass so stay on your back.

He lifted my legs high in the air so he could bury his face in my ass, licking and fingering me. I could feel my muscles relax with the attention. He sat up, lubed up his cock, and slowly slipped inside my tight ass.

Open your eyes - he ordered, and he slid slowly in and out, picking up a little speed until I could feel him get harder and tense. One last thrust and he came in my ass. I smiled up at him, happy to have pleased him.

07/01/16