Dom Takes Brat

Story Info
After weeks of teasing, the power play comes to a head.
934 words
4.08
4.6k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat anxiously on the hotel bed. She should be here any minute. After weeks of chatting he had finally convinced her to meet him here at the hotel.

His heart throbbed in his ears from the anticipation. He had never felt this way before, so unsure what was going to happen next. He had dominated subs before... and they were always so compliant. Which of course, is what he thought he wanted from them. Eventually he always lost interest though, and he didn't know why.

But this girl, she was something else entirely. Submissive, yes, but rebellious... a brat. She toyed with him, knew just the right buttons to push to get his heart pounding. Then she would dangle the prize just out of reach, until he was mad with desire, ready to take what he wanted. Was he in control? Or was she? It was a power struggle that thrilled him like nothing before.

There was a light knock at the door. Slowly he walked over, glad to see his hand wasn't trembling from the adrenaline as he reached out and turned the handle to reveal her. Compared to his 6'2" 220 lb frame she was tiny, maybe 5'2" and half his weight. She wore short overalls over a white blouse, and her blonde hair fell in curls down past her shoulders. He drank in the sight of her as she smiled and batted her eyelashes at him.

"Hi", she said in her tiny voice.

It was all he could do not to grab her, then and there, and throw her on the bed, but he couldn't let her win that easily. So he stepped aside and let her in.

"Well, I'm here, now what?" She asked innocently.

"Turn around, let me look at you." He told her softly, but firmly.

She turned daintily where she stood, bending slightly as she turned away to show off her curves.

"You look delicious." He all but growled.

She smiled mischievously, "I am."

Slowly he took a step toward her, and she took a step back.

"Uh uh... we have to be good." She said, wagging a finger at him.

In that moment his frustration and lust combined and, like an over rought bow string, his patience snapped. He lunged at her, his hand firmly around her throat before she could react.

Pulling her close he said, through gritted teeth, "I'm sick of being good."

He kissed her fiercely and she melted in his hand. Furiously he tore at her clothing, buttons ripped, straps and buckles snapped, until she stood before him in just her white lace panties. She gasped as he threw her on the bed. Standing over her, he ran his eyes down along her body, taking in her tiny frame, until they stopped at the final piece of cloth that stood in his way. He dove between her legs, peeled her panties aside and wrapped his arms over her hips so she couldn't wiggle away. Voraciously he began to devour her, tasting the tang of her juices as she grew wet. She moaned and arched against his touch until she shivered in orgasm and he reveled in it. In this he would always win, her body would succumb to his touch.

He stood over her again and peeled off his shirt as she lay breathless.

She looked up at him expectantly.

"Come here." He said pointing to the floor in front of him.

She stood, almost obediently, but not directly in front of him as he had commanded. He reached out and grabbed her by the face, squishing her cheeks, and pulled her to him.

"Be a good." He commanded as he forced her to her knees in front of him.

She immediately began to undo his pants.

"Mmmm, that's a good girl." He growled.

His already hard cock sprung out at her and throbbed in her face. He kicked his pants aside and moaned as she reached out and grasped his hard member. Deftly, she teased him with her hands and tongue before she swallowed him whole. In moments he could feel the pleasure building in him, but as the peak approached she stopped. He growled in frustration as she looked up at him, smiling mischievously, her tongue flicking out to tease his glans. She took him deep again, pushing him close to the edge, just to stop short of the crest.

He could no longer stand it, he grabbed her and pulled her to her feet. Spinning her around, he took hold of her panties and ripped them off, the lace giving way easily. Wrapping his arm around her he held her by the throat and whispered in her ear.

"You are mine."

Slowly he thrust his hard cock into her tight, but welcoming pussy. Savoring the sensation, he slid agonizingly slow, in and out again. Soon her sharp gasps excited him and he began to pound into her, still holding her by the throat. His mind emptied and he lost himself in her as her legs began to shake and her pussy clenched around him. Finally her body tensed and she screamed as the climax washed over her, pushing him over the precipice, he exploded in ecstasy inside her. For one endless moment they quivered together as he pulsed inside her, until they collapsed onto the bed, panting.

As he rolled onto his back, exhausted, he felt her curl up against him and he cradled her protectively. The weeks of tension and frustration melted away, leaving him with an inexplicable bliss, and he held onto her tighter, treasuring her.